CHAPTER 11

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry if this a short update :P Here ya go!

 

 

 


Dara's POV

 


It's been four months since we back from our holiday. I can't believe we are really together now. I felt greatful to god for granted my biggest wish which is to be with Lee Chaerin the y hottest boyfie ever! Chaerin has been so sweet to me all the time. We are really in good term right now. I felt like i am the happiest person in the world! People who don't know her will call her arrogant and cold-hearted person. But she's not like that at all when she's with me. That's what i love about her. We decided not to spread our news about our officially being together because she doesn't like it if our admirer go crazy and might give some dangerous threats towards me. She also tell Bom not to tell about us to our parents.


Actually I was in shock and out of my mind when the day she told she wants to get a transformation on her body. Im gonna miss her ay body one day. Tsk. No wonder she often went to the gym most all of the time. Her body is becoming firm and huggable. It makes me wanna hug her everytime i think about it. Arghh i can't imagine her body with that hot abs and muscle if she become a man! Oh Chaerin!


"Hey Dara are you daydreaming again?! Its been about 3 to 4 weeks you are like this! I don't know what's got into you" i startled because she suddenly hissed at me.


I am now sit in my class next to my friend, Nana. This is the last class for today. We have planned to go to shopping after the class but im not tell Chaerin yet. Later i will go to her to tell her. I miss her already. She said she'll be in the gym at this hour. It's already 3PM! Doesn't she feel tired already? Huh.


"Nana, i'll go meet Chaerin after this. Can you wait for me at the carpark? I'll be there in any moment! Muah! Hee" before she could speak i already out from the class. I'm really excited to see my baby boyfie. Im gonna give her rain kisses all over her face.


"Whatever but be faster please!" Nana responded me but shouting.


I fasten my step to the gym. What if she doesn't want to let me go? Noo i already promised to Nana. Urm just wait and see. I smile as i enter the gym. My eyes are roaming around to look for the weirdo black haired girl of mine. Ah! there you are.


Omo she is so y when she's sweating. My heartbeat went crazy as i saw her muscle is now popping out of her cloth when she lift the dumbell. I gotta act normal infront of her. I don't wanna look dumb. Omg omg my hot stuff!


"Hi there hot stuff!" i called her with joyous tone.


"Oh hi baby, how long you've been here?" She asked me panting and put down the dumbell to its place. She approach me while wiping her sweat with a towel.


"About a minute ago. Just wanna tell you that I'm gonna go shopping with Nana. Can i go Chae?" I said and grab the towel from her hand to wipe the remaining sweat from her neck. She gulping a saliva and move away her stare from me. Tempting maybe..


"Okay i'll let you go this time but later i cant let you go without me accompany you baby" She's so pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter