CHAPTER 7

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

8PM



Dara's POV



We proceed to Chaerin's Lamborghini after finished our dinner. We'll go to the bar where Chaerin's friend told her so. She been teasing me all the time today. Don't know whats got into her lately. Aish Chaerin..


"Dara you wait here. I want to meet my friend to ask him to join us at the party"  Chaerin go into the bar. Its a private bar i think. There's two bodyguard guarding the entrance door.


"Be hurry Chae.. Im afraid" i told her


Few minutes later..


Chaerin out from the bar talking with a guy. I think it's her friend. He is tall and quiet attractive. I think I've seen him before but i don't remember when. Then i saw Chaerin bid a goodbye to him and approach our car and get in.


"Are we going to the party now? Who is that guy you just talking to? Is he your friend?" I shoot her with my questions.


"Hey you asking too much!" She complained.


"Just answer me Chaerin. I dont like to be curious" its true. I will be crazy if I'm really curious. Keke


"I know you so well Dara.. Okay thats true he's my friend that i told you. And yeah we are going to the party right now. Now can you just shut your tokki mouth please? I want to drive peacefully" she sounds irritated. Do i care?? My name is not SANDARA PARK if i'm not being naughty and stubborn to her. Huh!


"Look, you cannot ignore me once we arrived at the party. Im afraid someone will flirt with me. I am yours only. And you are only mine. Get it?? Ha ha!" I again


"But what if someone will flirt with me?" She asked


"I'll cut the girl's body into two because she flirt with my besfriend!"


"So what you are just my bestfriend right?" She said, it makes me sad!


"Soon to be your wife! Ha ha ha" i give her a wink then she just rolled her eyes.

 


 

 




Here we are at the beach party. I see so many people here. This place is far more beautiful at night than in the daylight. There's a mini bar and two bartender there. Young teenagers make out everywhere. Old folks dancing and chatting with each other.


Chaerin just looking around somewhere. Maybe she look for her friend. I wonder how he looks like when i see him face to face.


"Lee! Here you are! You came late than me huh?" The guy said. Eh see? I think i have met him before but i don't remember where or when. Hm he's more handsome here.


"I know, I'm sorry for making you wait. We were having our dinner at the nearest restaurant" she said to him.

 

"I bet your stomach are full now since you guys already eaten right?" He said and chuckled makes his eyes become smaller. Cute though.

 

"Yeah, i think so. Ha ha" Chae said and scratch her not so itchy head.


"Are you Miss Dara? I think we have met before this.. Urm.." He said to me and thinking.


"Are you guys known each other already?" Chaerin asked confusedly.


"I think so but i don't remember and i don't even know his name" i explain to Chae.


"He is Seungri, and Seungri this is my bestfriend Sandara" Chae emphasize the words 'besfriend'.


"Hi miss Sandara nice to meet you again. Yeah! I just remember we have bumped each other when you were rushing went to somewhere. That time i managed to ask your name then you just go without knowing my name." He said and offer for a hand shake. I accept it.


"Call me Dara only. And sorry i didn't memorize at all because i was in a rush that day it was because of Chaerin wanted me to meet her!" opss i over raised my voice a little because suddenly i remember about Chaerin's annoyed action! She made me rushed because she just wanted to show her new guitar skills! Urgh. If not, i would've known this Seungri guy.


"Dara.." Chae said in a warn tone i just glare at her.


"So Lee and Dara, i tought you are more than bestfriends. You two looked like a real couple indeed. Why don't you date each other?" Erkk I'm blushed Seungri said that.


"You talking nonsense Seungri-ah. We never thought about that. Ha ha ha. Can we go look for a drink at the mini bar there?" Chae just changed the topic. Urm..


We walked to the mini bar. I sit next to Chaerin at her right side then Seungri next to her left side. The bartender came.


"Give us two soft drinks please. And what you want Seungri?" Chae order for me and asked him.


"Anything will do" he smiled. He's cute though. Eh?


"So mind to tell me what's your intention coming here?" Chae asked him.


"Oh i came here to release my tension. These past few weeks has been very busy for me. I don't even have a chance to flirt. Damn right? Ha ha" he said and laugh evily.


"Wae? You can flirt with any girl here. There's no one will scold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter