CHAPTER 5

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

NEXT DAY 9.50 AM



As usual Chaerin dressed herself with a black leather jacket, white shirt, black baggy jeans, adidas sneakers and her favourite shade that made her looks swag yet cool. She already comfortable wearing mens cloths since she doesn't care what others said. She lean herself on her black Lamborghini waiting for Dara outside.


"Am i come too early or she is late?" Chaerin nagging looking at her watch. Chaerin has texted Dara to come out faster.


Dara come out from inside with a black and white half dress that almost fit to her body. With a short wedges and let her hair fall freely on her right shoulder. It gives her a damn y looks for Chaerin.


'Damn baby how to control my hormone if she dressed this for the whole day?!' Chaerin said in her mind.


"Hi Chaerin-ah! Why so early huh? I bet you really missed me so much right? Aigoo aigoo Pudongg just admit it already" Dara teased Chaerin.


"No one will miss you Ssantokki" Chaerin said and open a car door for Dara. Dara enter the car and gave her a naughty blow kiss. She blushed and hurriedly go to her driver seat.


As Chaerin start to press the gas pedal, Dara just smiled at her innocently. "What?" Chaerin asked.


"I just smile to boost up the mood. My mood is freaking awesome today because my boyfie asking out for a date" Dara sticking out her tongue.


"Aigoo tokki-ah don't be too excited or you will be sad tomorrow. I hate to see your tears remember" Chaerin said and speeding up her Lamborghini out from Park Family mansion.


"Uh-huh as long as you right besides me, i will never sad. We are bestfriends right? We had promise to take care of each other until one of us get married right?" Dara said.


"Yeahh right bestfriends..." Chaerin said in disappointed whisper.


"What you said?" Dara asked


"Nothing, i just cant imagine when someday finally you are married with the guy you love. I hope he's uglier than me. Ha ha ha" Chaerin laugh to cover her sadness imagine bout that. Chaerin and Dara hoping that they two will marry to each other. But they are not brave enough to confess.


Dara just bit her lower lip "No one can beat your handsomeness Chae! Aish i don't wanna talk about this anymore. Now tell me where we're heading to?" Dara said.


"I said that i wanna spend the whole day right? Where do you think it should be?" Chaerin smirked while driving with her one hand and the other she rest it out off the car's window, holding a cigarette.


"How would i know?!" Hissed Dara


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter