CHAPTER 10

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dara's POV




I rushingly shifted my position to sit on the driver seat. Wear and fix my cloth while Chaerin she just zip up her jeans then get out from the car hurriedly. The second after that i got out too.


'Im dead. Oh god what will i tell her??? Why out of many places she choose to came here?! Damn' i said in my mind.


"Uhh u-unnie.." Chaerin have guts to talk but was cut.


"Chaerin! What happen to my innocent baby sister?! What did you do to her?!" My unnie, Bommie is really became a Bominator right now i guess! She's very protective when it comes to me.


"Unnie wait.. Don't be mad at her. It's not her fault.." Im said just ducking my head.


"Don't butted in Dara-yahh! Chaerin, if something might happen to my baby sis,let me tell you this, i will show you how the real hell is!" Her powerful voice echoing around this parking lot. Thanks god this spot is secluded a bit so nobody will hear her.


"Urm.. Unnie, i- i" Chaerin is stammered enough to answer to the female tiger infront of us!


"What?! You just did an inappropriate things to her! How do you expect me to react?!" She asked us both. We just shrugged and went silent. Nobody dare to speak.


"Dear~ dont be mad at them. You need to listen to their explanation first before jumped into a conclusion" Tabi oppa just came out from nowhere. He's my unnie's fiancé. Oh by the way, Bommie is already 23 and he is 24. They are already engaged for a year now. Soon will be married.


"Listen to what darling?! I never teach Dara all these things. Aigoo what happen to my innocent baby sister now. Lucky enough mom told me that Dara was here! If not, i don't know how further can they go" unnie said while rub her forehead. Oh yeah Chaerin had informed my parents yesterday that we are staying here. Aiyaa.


"Dear don't forget we've been through all these things in our college days too. Don't you remember that day when-" Bommie covered his mouth with her palm quickly and hit his arm hard. That actions makes us both chuckled. Tabi oppa knows how to handle my unnie.


"Unnie i will explain this to you when you are ready to listen kayy~ It's no use talking to you now" i told her then she just keep glaring at Chaerin.


"Yes Unnie. We will. I'll explain to you too. By the way, we did it with our own willing. Not just for fun. Urh i mean.." Chaerin stop her explanation to look at me. She signaling me with her eyes whether she should tell or not.


"You have to give an explanation Dara! Better tell me or i tell mom and dad bout this" Unnie said with a firm voice along with her serious face.


"Urh okay!" I reply her and rolling my eyes. I really don't get it why did she have to be really mad at us. Its a normal thing right? Besides we were in love with each other. Urghh

"Dear relax. We came here to meet our wedding planner right? Control your anger please? Have fun" Tabi hug unnie's shoulder to calm her. She just crossed her arms.


"Yahh unnie, i think you better stop imagining bout what you've seen while ago. Its normal unnie.. Besides,.. Me and Chaerin are officially together now" i said then Chaerin in. She reach for my left hand and held it tightly. I saw her face so anxious. Auww my baby boo pity you because you have to face this Bominator.


"Yeah unnie. You don't really have to worry. I'll take care of your sister. Im willing to do whatever it takes to make her mine. I loved her unnie.." I see she gather all her spirit to tell Bommie. I tighten my hand to her. Bommie face now a little bit loosen from her anger.


"So did you finally confessed to her Darong?" Unnie asked me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter