CHAPTER 3

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

BLACKJACK ART COLLEGE



None POV



Chaerin is in her Instrument Art class playing her electric guitar for almost half an hour practicing her skills. After this she wanna go meet Dara to eat together as always.


Chaerin's interest is playing a guitar and she also can play a drum and her voice is so good too. While Dara, she can sings and dance so well and became popular in their college for that. For Chaerin and Dara by singing and dancing can make they entertain themselves when got bored. They mostly spend their time together in a college's studio. Dara sings and dance while Chaerin playing guitar. Thats the way the spend their time and never get bored of each other's company.


Chaerin sent a text message to Dara..


To: Ssantokki
      Hey tokki meet me at usual place this lunch time okay? Today my treat :)))


After a while Dara reply..


To: Pudongie <3
      Okay Chae. Wahh why suddenly in a good mood darling? What's got into you today? :*


'I guess she in a good mood is it because of her new found girlfriend??!!' Dara mad thought about it stopped a while from dancing in her class because her phone's beeping Chaerin's text message.


From: Pudongie <3
          Yahh! Why call me darling?! Im not your lover Ssantokki... Anyway don't forget to look pretty infront of me because your face always red when you with me i don't like that. Hahaha


'Yahhhh how dare you Chae! I always like that infront of people i love..' Thought Dara.


To: Pudongie <3
      Chaeee!! I dont wanna eat with you today!


Dara pretend to sulk. Then Chaerin sent another text.


To: Ssantokki
      Oops sorry bunny. But i think you pretty that way too. Lol. Hey i don't wanna hear any excuse from you. Come to cafe at 1PM! I wait for you! Bye


"Eee she always makes me mad! I hate that cold side of you Chae!" Hissed Dara. She can never win against Chaerin.


While Chaerin giggling alone in the class suddenly someone enter the door.


"Chaerin! What are you doing here alone? Can you accompany me to meet my new friend later at parking lot?" Hayi asked Chaerin with pleading eyes. Before this Hayi have a huge crush on Chaerin too but Chaerin reject her because she doesn't want to make Hayi wait for her. Her heart already belongs to someone else. Hayi had moved on even though she still likes Chaerin a lil bit.


"Okay but just for a while. I have to meet someone at the cafe" Chaerin hesitate but she doesn't want Hayi to bothering her. Hayi will keep bugging her if she refuse to say yes.


"Thanks Chae!" Hayi hugging Chaerin arm happily. Chaerin took her arm immediately.


'Urgh this woman! I really wanna smack her head if she keep doing that' Chaerin thought
 



 


 



CAFETERIA


Dara's POV



"Where the hell did Chaerin go?! Ive been here for 15 minutes already!" If she doesn't appear in 5 more minutes i will go sulking forever.


Few minutes later before Dara get up from her seat.


"Tokki!" Chaerin said behind me making me shock like hell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter