CHAPTER 21

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

Second by second, minute by minute, and day by day equal to word by word, talk by talk, and action by action has passed until the day of our engagement party. This wonderful day take place at Chaerin's mansion wide backyards instead of mine because his dad insisted so. That time he didn't go against his dad because i've scold him for doing his stubborn head! Okay let's talk about me. My outfit for today is just a simple bare-back maroon dress with 3 inches black heels and i let my curly hair fall freely on my left shoulder. Not to mention my handsome, he's wearing a black long sleeve shirt with a grey vest covering it. Damn hot my man with that maroon tie on his chest!


News headlines topic for tomorrow for sure it will popping out about the engagement of daughter and son of Asian's famous businessman! And it will spread swiftly on the newspaper all over the Seoul city because the reporters are unperturbedly interviewing and taking photos of us unstoppable since the party started. Such a wild paparazzi..


Since we are still studying, we invited our colleagues and friends from outside of our college to hyped more this party. They couldn't believe that i'm already engaged!  The girls and the boys were shown their frustrated feelings towards us earlier ago. Sorry guys i'm taken. As well as my Chaerin too. Also a bunch of businessman and businesswoman appeared only to deal over about their unfinished business with our parents instead of celebrate our party whole-heartedly. Is that the point why you guys came gathered here? 


You can say this is such a huge party because i cant find where my Chaerin at. He excused himself to the CR after done eating earlier. After that he disappeared out of my sight and went nowhere. 


"Where did he goes?!" I raise with an annoyance tone in my voice a little. The two creatures got their eyes on me with confusing looks before rolled the eyes again. 


"What?!" I absentmindedly questioned them both with frowning face, resting my back on the chair comfortably when my hand is holding a glass of wine. I take a sip on it to cool down my vein.


"Darong-yah, smile! The paparazzi is taking your pictures!" The very concerned sister asked me with smile hand gestures ceased on her face to add more emotion in her command upon me. 


I hesitantly form a weak smile to satisfy the hunger paparazzi that surrounding around me. Right after captured amount of my pictures, like an army, they went attacking my parents. This is one of the reasons why i don't like myself to be involve in wealthy family. It was because some people that recognized us will interfere with my business. I mean with my life. My personal life. Though Chaerin also deny himself as a son of influential businessman. He never flaunt himself off to the people about his real self. One of the reasons why i loved him.


Enough of talking. I am right here here relaxing at the big round table with Nana and Bommie. Both Nana and Bommie could really get along together right after their first meeting just an hour ago. Bommie is a talkative person, i lost count on how many times she talked to me and i will unconciously sleep at the edge of her talk. I usually will get scold by her on the next day after. I get used to that already though. 

 

"I guess i just lost my shopping partner.. Urmm" Nana pouted and make a sad face to me.

 

"We're still can hang together Nana-ah. Aigoo aigoo i will never leave you" I cooed her and patted her shoulder.

 

"Omoo can i join too?! My Prada almost torn up, i want to find a new one" Bommie squealed and clap her hands like a kid. Aishh..

 

"Yes yes you can Bommie-ah. Now stop clapping like a kid. Aishh" I warn her and pinch the bridge of my nose dramatically.

 

"Just in case Chaerin wouldn't let you hang out with us, i can go out with Bom. Ha ha ha" Nana continue Bom's attics clapping like a kid and laughing out loud.

 

"Yah yah Nana, you can stop now. Aiyoo how to handle these two aliens all by myself? Oh god please help this poor soul here" I said and they two laughing at me.

 

"Okay you two, cut it down. I have to act beautifully in front of them big people. Don't make me embarassed. Heol~" I said and we all went silent. But Bommie still keep talking to Nana. She is unstoppable though.


The circumstances around us is outbursting from the groups of people talking and chatting that making me feels undoubtedly neglected. This is my engagement party, i shouldn't be neglected by them. Eyyy

 

At last, the awkward situation is breaki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter