Goodbye

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

 

She walked back to the living room, where Hae is. She put a box down lightly.

 

“I’ve never told you this and neither said about the violin before, but don’t look down on me, I could play violin very well when I was young.” She said while opening the box. And there’s a beautiful violin in it. Hae widen his eyes and touch it lightly. “It’s beautiful~” he admired it.

 

“Of course it is, when I was young, I loved it as my own life” she said.

 

“But why did you stop it?” Hae asked wonderingly.

 

She let out a loud sight while wiping it with the paper.

 

“It was like a jinx to me back then, Because of it, if I didn’t drop it at the middle of the road, then your uncle wouldn’t have died. He crossed the street in order to took it back for me, and who knew…that car was being driven so fast…and hit his body very strong……because he lost too much blood, they couldn’t help him…” her tears were already fill her eyes.

 

“Aunt, Don’t be sad…I’m sorry” Hae wipes her tears away.

 

“No, it’s not your fault; you just want to learn it right?”

 

“It’s okay, if you don’t want to”

 

“Stupid kid, I’m fine…But why do you want to learn it all of a sudden?”

 

“Umm…I’ll tell you later…just…just teach me first”

 

“Hahahah, Okay, Okay but not now, I have to cook so all you have to do now just put it back on the box and change your clothes we’ll have lunch soon.”

 

“Aunt~~” Hae pouted at his aunt.

 

“Not now hae, I’ll teach you after lunch.”

 

“Will you really teach me after lunch?”

 

“Yep”

 

“Thank aunt, I go change now” then he run up the stair to his room.

 

“Huh…this kid is hiding something from me.” She said and returns back to the kitchen.

 

 

[A few days later]

 

Fany’s walking into the cafeteria with her friend. Looking for the free table, then she spotted Hae who’s sitting alone.

 

“Hey, go buy your food and back to class first, I’ll go after.” She said to her friend then her friend walked away. So she made her way to Hae’s table.

But she noticed that Hae’s tapping his left shoulder.

 

(What’s wrong with his shoulder?)(fany)

 

“Oppa!” Coming from behind, she surprised him.

 

“Oh, fany-ah, sit here” Donghae pulled out a chair for her, and she sat on it.

 

“Thank, Oppa…Hmm…What’s wrong with your shoulder, I saw you were tapping it from afar” she asked.

 

“Nothing, I…I just bumped into someone on my shoulder, so it’s a little hurt now” He lied.

 

“Jinja?”

 

“Yeah, nothing happened.” He pretended to look away.

 

“That’s great then”

 

“Yeah…”

 

Ring. Ring!

 

“Oh it rang, let’s go back to classes” Fany suggested.

 

“Okay, I’ll send you back”

 

“Nah, it’s okay, you still have class too”

 

“Oh, Okay then, bye, see you after school”

 

“Okay” then they breaks away back to their own class.

 

(Huh! I shouldn’t tap it as she were around like this, be careful, then it would be surprise)(Hae)

 

 

[After school]

 

“Hae oppa, You’re tapping again, what’s wrong?” Fany screamed from behind his back.

 

“Aniya, hmm…Something dropped on my shoulder” He lied again. “Here, your candy for today” He gave her the candy once again.

 

She took the candy from him annoying, “You better tell me oppa”

 

“I said nothing; don’t worry, really okay now”

 

“Oppa”

 

Beep! Beep!

 

“Hah, there’s your car” He pointed at the car.

 

“Okay, forgive you this time, later NO” she said and left him.

 

“Okay, Bye” he waved at her. “OH!!! FANY AH”

 

She turned her back and look at him.

 

“ENJOY YOUR CANDY” He screamed at her with a smile.

 

“NAE, GOODBYE OPPA” she screamed back.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE...<3 <3 <3