All i can say is sorry

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

 

“Fany!” Donghae called fany who’s busying look at her document about to get into her office.

 

“Nae! Oppa?” she looks up at him.

 

“I have something to tell you”

 

“What is it?” she frown at the sight.

 

“No, Not now, Are you free tonight? I’ll wait for you at the roof tonight!”

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Donghae’s standing at the roof of their company! He’s looking at the night view of Seoul alone because Fany hasn’t arrived yet… His eyes is looking but it’s all blank where his mind is all thinking about the sight that he’s going to face her after this.

 

“I don’t want to see you cry, I don’t want to see you sad but there’s no other way besides this…I’m sorry and I love you” He closes his eyes slowly, letting tears falling down his cheek…

 

“Oppa!” A voice called out from behind. The voice that Donghae exactly knows who’s it belong to.

 

He wipes his tears away and turns his face to look at her. He sees her beautiful face, with that eyes smile on. And it’s the smile that made him fell in love with this girl since they were young. But maybe from now on it can’t be seen anymore…

 

“I brought a cup of coffee for you” She hands him the coffee “and this one for me” She sips the coffee a bit.

 

“What do you want to talk about oppa?” Fany curiously asked.

 

“I…I…am sorry”

 

“Huh??? Sorry about what?” She looks at him into his eyes.

 

“I’m sorry for everything that we had together till now” He lost all the confident to look back at her, he turns his back at her again, remain still looking other direction from her.

 

“What do you mean? I…I don’t get it! What are you going to say?”

 

“I don’t want to say this, I don’t want to hurt you, but I’m dating another girl”

 

“Oppa…You you what?”

 

“I’m sorry fany…but I’m dating another girl…I’m cheating on you” He turns his back and look at her again. This time he looks straight into her eyes. But that moment he does want to die immediately, because those eyes of her are all redden.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?!!? DIDN’T YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME? IS ALL OF THAT WORD JUST A LIE THAT YOU MADE TO PLAY WITH ME? AM I JUST A DOLL FOR YOU?” She can’t control her feeling anymore; she lets all of it out by shouting at him and throws the coffee away strongly. Her tears have just exploded non stop in front of the person she loves the most.

 

“IT ALL MY FAULT AND I’M SORRY! I DON’T THINK I CAN CONTINUE THIS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU, I’M REALLY SORRY, I DON’T ASK FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS, YOU CAN HATE ME FOREVER IT’S OKAY, YOU CAN HIT ME NOW, BUT ALL I CAN SAY NOW IS SORRY! I THINK I DON’T LOVE YOU ANYMORE FANY! I LOVE THAT GIRL, I THINK I LOVE HER MORE THAN YOU” All of that was just a lie, Donghae tries his best to control his tears, he won’t let it fall in front of her…but it’s almost fall down now, so he looks up at the sky “I’m really sorry” this is the soft voice of him that he told her before walking pass her to the exist…he closes the door…

 

Finally he lets it out, he lost all his strength, and he falls on his knee, his back facing the door, crying his heart out…

“I’m really sorry…for being the weakness boyfriend for you”

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

On the other side of the door…there’s her…freezing, spacing out…but tears won’t stop falling from her eyes…

She wishes everything was just a dream…or she just misheard it…

But no matter how she’s going to against it, It’s all truth…everything is true…

 

“No…No! Oppa won’t do this to me…he said he love me…this can’t happen” Fany shakes her head, running toward the door…she bangs on the door.

 

“Oppa! I know you are there, answer me oppa! You still love me right? Tell me…Tell me that what you just said, just a trick that you play on me…oppa please”

 

There’s no reply from the other side…

 

“Donghae oppa…please…”

 

 

 

 

To be continued…