No! No! Please...

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

From here, you can hear the heavy steps are running so fast of a good looking young man toward someone who’s sitting and waiting alone in this quiet night, looking through the beautiful stars under a shining moon.

 

“Oh!” Fany was surprised by a pair of arm who’s hugging her waist from behind.

 

“Sorry, have you been waiting so long?” Wooyoung asked still his arms are around her waist, sitting behind her, is hugging her.

 

“Not that long” Fany said in interesting tone and without turning back look at him.

 

“Fany babe, what’s wrong with you? Why you look so upset? You’ve never been like this before to me! What’s going on, or you have anything wrong with your family?” A lot of questions were thrown to fany with his worried tone.

 

“Er…Nothing wrong! I just don’t feel well” Fany said.

 

“Then…Why did you call me out if you don’t feel well?”

 

 

“……” Fany don’t know what to say to him. In her mind, she scares that she might upset and hurt him if she say it out, and she don’t want to say it either. Maybe just keep it all in her mind and leave him without a reason is better…or not?

 

 

“Fany, look at me” Wooyoung suggested.

 

But she remains still…her back face his view.

 

“Fany!” Wooyoung turned her body, and now they face each other.

 

“What happened or something, why you act so weird today? Just tell me, I’m here for you, you can say it out loud, I’m you listener, remember?”

 

 

(Say it out? Tell you that “I have to go back to korea and leave you alone here and I don’t know when will I come back, when will we meet again? Or no more time for us, together?” Do you want me to say all of these words to you? I……I can’t)(Fany)

 

 

“No! You’re wrong, I’m fine! See?” Fany started to jump up and down smiling widely spreading her arms and spinning her body.

 

“Let’s go somewhere else” Fany holds Wooyoung hand.

 

“Go where?”

 

“Hmm…Club!” Fany said out loud.

 

“Huh?”

 

 

=

 

 

With the very loud music is on, everybody in the dance floor shaking their body along the music! But for them fany just sit and drinking all the beer, she’s really a good drinker! Unlike Wooyoung who’s sitting next to her, looking at his girlfriend wonderingly!

 

 

“Fany, stop it! You drank a lot already, Come on I’ll send you home” Wooyoung tried to pulled her up, but she pushed his hands away and continues drinking.

 

“Nah…I..I don’t wanna go home, I don’t wanna see that house! I hate…it” She said in a drunker tone.

 

“No!!! Come on we can’t stay here this whole night, your family must be worried about you”

 

“Huh? Worried?” Fany laughs out loud. “Because of them…”

 

She hasn’t finished her line yet but Wooyoung already piggy back her and started walking out the club.

 

“Yah!!! PUT ME DOWN, I WANNA DRINK MORE”

 

 

------------------------

 

 

Outside the club at the parking!

 

Fany jumped off from his back and sit on the ground. Her head lower on her arms cover her face. And she starts sobbing.

 

 

(Huh? Jinja! I wonder why she acted like this! There’s must be something bothering her, I wanna help you, but now look at you, try to assure, hold it all by yourself, and I’m look like a useless boyfriend, fany!)(Wooyoung)

 

 

Wooyoung sat next to her, his arms are around her shoulder! He lowers his head in the same level of her head! Trying to look at her face, but he can’t!

 

“Sorry” Fany said while sobbing between her arms.

 

And this made Wooyoung confuse by her suddenly word. “What do you mean by that?” Wooyoung tried to think of it but failed.

 

“Sorry, Forgive me…I do this just because of father’s sake, my family…” Fany lifted up her face and now face Wooyoung with her teary face. “I hope you forgive my Wooyoung, I hope you’ll know about my feeling too, I don’t wanna do this either, Because he said I was a precious one of our family, I hate myself why being a precious one to them…I hate myself…And I…I’m sorry”

 

 

“Fany…What…What do you mean? Don’t be this way…I don’t wanna see it!”

 

“Sorry Wooyoung”

 

“Why?”

 

……

 

 

“Why? Fany tell me”

 

 “I…I have to leave here and…….I don’t know when will I come back”

 

“……” 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm sorry! I'm not a good writter! So It's a little bit complicated and bored! 

But I'm also thankful to all of you who keep reading my fanfic! Please comment and subscribe...

 

smiley........Thank U.....smiley