Don't let her go, let me do it.

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

Donghae and Wooyoung are now in a coffee shop near the company. Donghae looks outside the window while Wooyoung sips his coffee and face Donghae.

 

“Who are you?” Wooyoung asked donghae first and these words make donghae surprised and look back at him.

 

“N-Nae? What do you mean by that?”

 

“You know why I come here for?” Wooyoung asked donghae again.

 

The question left Donghae speechless, how could he suppose to know about that? Seeing donghae doesn’t reply anything wooyoung rest his back backward.

 

“I came here because of Fany. Because I love her I left my family at the state and follow her here” Wooyoung smirks a little. “But you know, what she said yesterday to me? She said that we couldn’t continue our relationship because she love you not me.”

 

 

*Flashback*

In The Car

Fany is sitting quietly looking out the window while the car is moving.

 

“Fany?” Wooyoung called out.

 

“Nae?” she turns her head and looks at him.

 

“Where do you want to go?”

 

“I…I don’t know” She looks back outside the window.

 

“Why??? You don’t have anywhere to go or you don’t want to go with me?”

 

But she doesn’t answer anything and just stare blankly outside the window. It makes Wooyoung worried more and more since he landed on Seoul fany’s showed less attention toward him than they were at the state. He really doesn’t know what make her so upset, and he also doesn’t want to ask because he scares that something bad might happen between them.

 

“Fany?” He called again.

 

“Oppa?” She looks at him with her teary eyes. And it’s the most worried moment to him when she cries without a reason like that.

 

“Wae??? Why are you crying?” Wooyoung stops the car immediately and gives her the tissue.

 

“I…I’m sorry” all that came out from .

 

“What? What are you trying to say?”

 

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think we can continue this relationship”

 

The words from , it does hurt him a lot. He frozen on his place, this time it’s him who looks out side the window and his eyes are redden. He doesn’t need to know the reason and ask her if what she said was wrong, because it’s a foolish to ask that in this situation.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry”

 

“Who is that person?”

 

“No, No you don’t need to kn-“

 

“I JUST WANNA KNOW WHO THAT PERSON IS, CAN’T YOU TELL ME FANY? I…I JUST WANT TO KNOW AT LEAST LET ME KNOW, WHAT DOES HE HAS THAT MAKE YOU BECOME LIKE THIS?” Wooyoung turns his head and shouts at her, he doesn’t want to do that but he just can’t control his angry, sad feeling anymore.

 

“LEE DONGHAE…I LOVE HIM, I LOVE LEE DONGHAE, MY CHILDHOOD FRIND AND MY FIRST LOVE, and I LOVE HIM”

 

End of flashback

 

Donghae eyes widen, his feeling right now it’s a mix feeling. Happy, sad, scary are now mix in his mind…

 

“And I just want to know who are you that make her become like this? I wonder myself that am I not enough to compare with you? Why she chose you not me? Why…”

 

Donghae looks seriously into Wooyoung eyes “I’m just a simple man, I’ve nothing to compare with you, and either I’ve nothing to love her…but what else can I do, I can’t stop my feeling. Since young till now, since I met her till now my feeling toward her is the same, I’m glad that she said that she loved me back…but…”

 

(She’s never known that I’m falling now)(Donghae)

 

“Love someone is wants that person to be happy too, and now it’s enough, I want her to be happy…I volunteer to be hurt is better than seeing her that way… I-I think all I can do is let her go now…”

Wooyoung about to gets up and walk out the café when he feels a hand is catching on his wrist. Wooyoung looks back and there’s no other than the person who he has just lost…lost his love to.

 

“No! Don’t let her go, I beg you…let me do it”

 

(Even it hurts me a lot to say these, but I can’t find another man who’s better than you for her)(Donghae)

 

 

 

 

To be continued…