Will You?

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

3 months later~

 

 

“Nae appa! I’ll do my best” Fany said as her father is tapping her shoulder.

 

“Don’t let appa down okay?”

 

“Nae!”

 

After her father leaving this room! Fany now is the president of the company! She’s lying her head on her chair staring at the ceiling!

 

“Life must be difficult for me from now on”

 

Knock! Knock!

 

“Come in” Fany said.

 

“CONGRATE” Donghae come in with a bunch of flower in his hand.

 

Then her famous eye smile appears! “ Gomawo~oppa” she took the flower and smells it! “Nice”

 

“Hahah! I’m glad that you love it, anyway I just dropped in to give you this, Bye I have to go back”

 

“Nae! I love you oppa”

 

“Me too!” Donghae smile and get out of the room!

 

Fany smells it once again. And place it on her desk! As soon as she dropped her head on her chair again! She feels her phone is ringing. Fany took out the phone and answer it immediately.

 

“Hello! It’s Tiffany Hwang” Fany politely greet.

 

“Fany ah! I miss you”

 

“Mwo? Who are you?” Fany confusedly asked.

 

“You forgot me already? I’m wooyoung! Your beloved boyfriend.”

 

“Wooyoung oppa????? Oh…Hahah!! I didn’t forget you…just…just didn’t remember your voice! Heheh…” Fany left out a pretend laugh.

 

“You know, now I’m at Seoul! Finally my father let me here, Because of you only one!”

 

“What??? You’re in Seoul now! Why…Why don’t you tell me first?”

 

“I want to make you surprise! But I guess I was wrong! You sound too scary to meet me!” Wooyoung said sadly.

 

“No!!! I didn’t mean it! And where are you now?”

 

“Right! Now I’m at airport I called you as soon as I got of the plane! So…Can you pick me up and then we’ll find an apartment together? Or are you busy?”

 

“Hm…” Fany looks around her office! And found nothing to worry about. “Okay! Wait there I’ll be there soon!”

 

“Nae! Thank you my fany” Wooyoung said happily.

 

After finishing with Wooyoung, Fany grabs her jacket and goes outside, she doesn’t bother to look at Donghae who curiously looking at her!

 

“Wo…Wo…Where is she going? She looks in a rush!? And she just took over her father position but now…Hahah…She went outside for what???” Siwon said while standing next to Donghae.

 

“I…I don’t know too!” Donghae looks behind her back sadly…

 

(Where is she going? And didn’t bother just to look at me for once? Is it really important for her?)(Hae)

 

“Yah! Why you look so sad?” Siwon pushed Donghae by his shoulder.

 

“No! I’m not!! Mind you own business, Choi Siwon”

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“FANY AH!!! I’M HERE!” Wooyoung said while waving his hands toward Fany who’s looking around.

 

Fany turns her head and start walking to his direction! Wooyoung who has been waiting for a long time start running to her and hug her tightly.

 

“Woo…Wooyoung oppa! I…I can’t breath.”

 

“Oh! Sorry! Because I miss you so much!!!” Wooyoung broke the hug.

 

“It’s okay!”

 

Then they both become awkward around each other. Fany seem like has nothing to talk about even though they haven’t seen each other for a long time.

 

“Hey!!! Why…Why we’re in this type of situation?”

 

“Er!!...No! What-what do you mean?” She left an awkward laugh.

 

“Are you still angry with me???”

 

“No—er…”

 

“Look! I’m sorry okay??? That time I was really confused, I love you too much! And all of a sudden you came to me and said you had to come back! What do you want me to do? It hurt Fany! Ask everybody in this world, who won’t get upset in that situation? If there’s no…then it’s my fault, It’s my fault for hurting you, for making you cry! I’m really sorry! Will you forgive me?? And…let’s begin this love again!” Wooyoung said while holding her hands tightly.

 

But for her…she’s just standing there frozen out…none of those words have come into her heart.

 

“Fany!! Will you???” Wooyoung asked once again.

 

“Er!! Don’t talk about his here! Let’s…Let’s find your apartment first” Fany pushed Wooyoung’s hands away and start walking ahead of him out of the airport.

 

“………”

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Hae! Come on! Let’s off together.”

 

“No! You go first! I don’t wanna go home yet!”

 

“Okay! Don’t be too late kay?” Siwon said.

 

“Okay! Night~”

 

Siwon closed the office’s door. Donghae looks at the clock for the countless time. Everybody off already, now only him at the office.

 

“Not yet come back? At least you have to come back here, you…you’re very careless…you left your phone here! That’s why I still here, at least I have to make sure that you’re okay!”

 

 

 

Suddenly…he feels very hard to breath and his left chest is hurt…

Donghae rubs his chest again and again…

It’s too hard for him to handle…

Donghae collapsed on the ground still rubbing his chest…

 

 

 

 

To be continued…

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey Guys! I'm really sorry for the late update! 

But anyway a chapter was updated! ^^ 

Thank for your waiting! ....

 

Enjoy your reading :D smiley