Similar

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

 

A few day later~

 

“Look at appa doing your work, I think it’s easy! Just need to sign some documentary and attend the meeting is enough! That’s not hard at all!” Fany said while drinking her strawberry –juice!

 

“Ah ha! See? I told you its easy! But don’t forget you’re the future president! Don’t jokes around and please be a little serious in your work, okay?”

 

“Nae!! Nae!! So bored~”

 

“Huh??? Bored???”

 

“Aniya~~ that’s all! Lunch time finished! Appa I’m off today!” fany got up from her seat and head out to the door.

 

“Off??? But…”

 

“Annyeong appa” fany had waved at her father before she left

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

“Where do you want to go miss?” Her driver asked.

 

Fany looks outside the window, thinking…

 

“Just…Just drive first! I really have no idea where to go!”

 

“Nae”

.

.

.

.

 

Beep! Beep!

 

Fany’s phone vibrated.

 

One message!

 

[Fany ah! How’s your life there? How are you nowadays? You know, I really regret it, why didn’t I go and saw you for the last time? Because I was very upset, I couldn’t find the reason to angry with you, but I angry at myself why couldn’t I be a man for u? I was really selfish, I should…I should try to read your mind; you must be very upset like me by that time rite? I’m really sorry…fany! Like what you said, we don’t know when would we meet again? But keep it at your mind, I still do love you…don’t…even though we’re at the distance but my love toward you is still the same…forever will…! Love you!]

 

Tears falling cross her face…one by one.

 

She starts sobbing! She thought that he didn’t know about her mind, but now he did! He’s also hurt, upset…like her…She’s also a selfish person!

 

“Are you okay, miss?”

 

“Nae!! I’m fine”

 

 

Then fany starts to message him back!

 

[Oppa! I know you’re upset, hurt! I’m also a selfish person! Don’t blame yourself, I know you have tried your best…if I were you, I might do like that too, and who could stand and watch your love step away from your life!  Don’t worry about me here, just focus on your job there, and I love you too, however we’re not in the same place. Take care]

 

BANG!

 

She hasn’t sent the message yet!

 

She looks at her driver, “What’s going on?” Fany asked.

 

“Ah sorry miss! I’ll get out and get ride of it”

 

“Ok, make it quick”

 

Fany then look back at her phone and press the send botton.

.

.

.

 

After waiting for quiet a long time, fany scroll the mirror down and pop her head out.

 

“Hey, what happened? And why take so long?”

 

“Sorry, miss…flat tire, I need to change it now, it’ll ready soon”

 

“Aish!!! That’s okay, I don’t know where to go too?” she gets out of the car!

 

“Where are you going, miss?”

 

“Hmm…Walking!”

 

“But It’s dangerous, don’t”

 

“I don’t care! I just wanna walk, what so hard?” fany said carelessly.

 

……

 

 

Fany stopped in front of a school.

 

She thinks by herself and frown.

 

“This school is similar!” Fany mumbled. “But why is this place so quiet, no student?”

 

Fany opened the door and walk into the campus.

 

She walks while looking around till she spotted at a class! She’s standing in front of that class. Frowning again and again……till…

 

“Ah!!! My class!!!” She said it loudly. “Huh! It’s not change at all, still the same” fany made her way into that class. Her eyes smile appeared when she looks around this class… “Feel like kid again, it’s happier when I was a kid, happier than now…with you…” Fany stopped smiling and look at the ground. “Where are you?”

 

 

Suddenly…the sound…

The sound of violin has been heard…

Fany looks outside the window…

But she couldn’t find anything…

So she decides to go outside for a better search.

 

 

And there... there’s a man with the violin in his shoulder…

Playing his violin along with his song…

Being wonder…fany made her way to that person.

Nearer to him…fany can only face his back…

 

 

(Violin…My favorite…in my old school…? Coincidence?)(Fany)

 

She stands there till he stops playing it…

 

*Clap**Clap*

 

“I love it” Fany said! Having been surprised by the voice, that man turns his back…

And they both shocked…

 

“Oh! You! You’re one that I haven’t known the name yet!” Fany said.

 

“Hm..Hehehe…yes! Coincidence” Donghae said. “Have a seat here…miss” Donghae offered her a seat next to him.

 

Fany went to sit next to him “What took you here? And…the violin??? You know how to play it?” Fany asked.

 

“Sorry, I don’t feel well today, and this is my only place that I can reveal my stress!  And yes, I can play violin since I was young”

 

“Jinja??? Young??? That’s amazing! I really want to learn it but I just can’t…don’t know why too!” She looks at the sky… “And you know this is the first time that I heard this kind of wonderful violin sound; really great…I feel it very great”

 

(It’s strange whenever I’m with him, I feel like we’ve known each other before)(Fany)

 

“Thank you”

 

“Your name? I’m sorry for the last time; I should have listened to you first”

 

“That’s okay!...but you really wanna know?”

 

Fany nods her head.

 

All of a sudden Donghae got up from his seat and hold fany’s wrist, pulls him with him… Fany’s shock by his reaction so sudden…

 

“Hey, where are we going?” fany asked him nervously.

 

“Just follow me; I have something to show you”

 

 

………………………

 

Here! At the same spot when they were young…

A spot where that man was playing his violin…

And this is the place that he knew how much she wanna listened to violin’s sound.

 

 

“Where are we?”

 

“Don’t you remember fany’ah?”

 

Fany’s looking around, scanning all the trees, grasses all over here…

 

Then he eyes wide open! And looks at him surprisingly.

 

“Oppa!!!!!!!! You’re…You’re Donghae oppa???????”

 

(Welcome back my love)(Donghae)

 

“Nae! Welcome back fany’ah! I miss you” Donghae and show her his warmly smile on his face.

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank u! Keep reading and comment!~~ 

Don't forget to subscribe too~ :P

 

Finally they met agian!!! Excited~~

smileyyesheart