Everything come to the end

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

 

 

When Donghae arrives home…what a coincident? His heart starts to hurt again…before it getting more and more unstoppable…Donghae takes out his phone and dialing someone’s number.

 

“Hello?”

“Yoona! Help…help me!” that’s all came out from his mouth before he faints.

“Oppa…where are you?” Yoona confusedly asked.

“………”……………

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“Appa? How’s him?” Yoona asked her father.

 

“Yoona…It’s getting shorten and shorten now…appa sorry” Mr.Im looks seriously into his daughter eyes.

 

“Appa…”

 

“Yoona…try to make him happy…let him be…” Then Mr.Im gets out the room, he also feels sorry toward Donghae…Donghae is a good kid, a good friend to his daughter…he doesn’t want it turn out like this too.

 

Yoona turns her head to look at Donghae who’s resting in the bed, but surprisingly Donghae is already waken up and look outside the window silently, so it means that he’s already heard their conversation.

 

“Oppa…” Yoona tried to comfort Donghae, yes there’s nothing else that she can do.

 

“Let me be…yoona! I know today will come…but I’ve never thought that it would be this fast”

 

“I’m sorry; I’m such a useless friend.” Yoona’s crying out now.

 

“You did nothing wrong” Donghae turns his head to her “It’s destiny Yoona…”

 

“Don’t give up oppa! Eventhough it’s destiny…but”

 

“I won’t give up that easily…I still have a lot of thing to do” he tries to smile in front of her, assuring her that he’s okay…but inside his heart it’s already died… “Yoona, come here” He called out yoona to come and sit next to his bed.

 

“I need your help…will you help me?”

 

“What is it? I’ll try”

 

“Please……………………..”

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany who’s sitting in her office waiting for Donghae to appears, never leave her eyes for once to searching for him… all she want to know is “Did he mean what he said last night?”. Because she just can’t believe that Donghae the one who confess to her first…the one who love her so much…and the one who had been waiting for her for so long just said that he didn’t love her anymore…it’s really hard for her to accept…all she wishes is that it was just a lie…

Finally, the person she’s been waiting for appear in front of her. Fany rushes to the door as soon as possible, but she is blocked by Siwon who’s carrying a document with a surprise look on his face.

 

“Oh! Where are you going?” Siwon asked first.

“Get out my way, I have something to do NOW” Fany pushes siwon aside but he blocks her once again.

“Andwae…You can’t leave now, you have to signed on this document first, it’s urgent” Siwon said while carrying the document in front of fany.

 

“I’ll sign it when I come back, leave it on my desk” She rushes out again but this time still the same she is blocked by the strong arm of siwon.

 

“YAH!” Fany angrily shouted.

“I said you can’t go unless you finish sign here and I’ve told you that IT’S URGENT”

“Okay! Okay!” Fany finally signed it without looking at it for once, who care because she’s in a rush. She then pushes siwon aside and angrily run toward where Donghae was at the moment…but now there’s no sight of him…

 

“Aish…Choi Siwon!!” Fany mumbled angrily.

 

 

“Who are you talking of?”

 

Fany turns her head toward the voice behind her back, and it turns out to be Wooyoung there. It makes Fany shock at the sight. She looks into Wooyoung eyes but quickly look away.

 

“W-why are you here?” Fany asked first.

“I want to pay you for a lunch, would you go with me please?” Wooyoung politely asked.

“Wa-wae??”

“I still love you…I can’t give up on you yet fany”

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

There’s a very silent moment ever between this two, Tiffany looks outside the window, but wooyoung looks at her face. The more he looks at her, the more pity he has on her and Donghae.

 

“What do you want to eat?” Wooyoung asked first.

“Anything will work” Still looks outside the window.

“Ok”

 

After wooyoung finished order their foods, he looks back at her. But much surprised, her eyes have some water on it as she looks seriously toward someone. Wooyoung follows her sight, but he doesn’t show much surprise about it, because he’s already known about that. There’s Donghae with Yoona, they’re linking arm, and walking toward the restaurant that Wooyoung and Fany are.

 

Donghae and Yoona haven’t completely walked in yet, Fany then runs up to them, she faces Donghae bravely, but her eyes are also been full of tears, she tries to control herself, want to know all about it.

At the other hand, Donghae who knew this is gonna happen, also remain silent when she’s now in front of him, and behind her is Wooyoung who looks at him sadly.

Yoona tighter her grip on his hand, she thinks she’s really useless for him, she can’t help her anything, but to help him break up with fany.

 

“We’re finished fany! Please…don’t bother me” Donghae finally said, even thought it hurts him so much to say this in front of the person he loves the most.

 

“You ended it with me just because you want to be with her?” Fany looks at Yoona, then she backs at him, her tears have never stopped from falling down, “What so great about her? Am I can’t compare to her?” but she still manage to ask what she wants to know the most.

 

“It doesn’t mean who’s better or worst than whom, love has no reason fany, love is hurt, love is unfair…and I just realized it that I love yoona more than you, I also don’t know the reason. Please,…please…just let me go…we’ve finished……will you?” he also looks seriously into her eyes, he also manages to stop his tears from falling down, and manage to say something that hurt him the most “Because I know there’s someone for you who’s better than me” Donghae looks at Wooyoung “Like him”.

 

“Are you really mean it?” fany asked once last times while her heart has already broken into million pieces.

 

 

 

“Sorry, I think this is the end between us”

 

 

(All I can say now, is sorry, and goodbye my love)(Donghae)

(We’ve ended here, right here…)(Fany)

(Donghae I’m sorry, but I’ll take care of her forever)(Wooyoung)

(Sorry…oppa, unnie)(Yoona)

 

 

 

 

To be continued…