Hwang's Group!

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

Woman: Hello everyone! The plane no 118 which has to land in Korea is going to take off soon, so the passenger who hasn’t get your seat, please be hurry get in the plane and get ready to departing! Thank you…

 

 

“Fany! Fany`ah!!” Mr.Hwang called his daughter whose standing and just keeps looking around.

 

“Ah!! Nae-nae appa!” she answered but still looking around.

 

“Didn’t you hear what she says?”

 

“I did, but can’t we stay…just a little bit more?”

 

“Why???”

 

(I know who you are looking for! But sorry, it’s better just pretend that I don’t know)(Mr.hwang)

 

 

“We can if the plane will wait for us” Mr. hwang said.

 

“Okay! Okay, let’s go”

 

But before she goes into, she glances back at the last moment, but still no sight of him around here. So she just depressing and continues walking.

 

 

(You hate me that much, wooyoung? You also knew that I don’t want to do this either, but because of…hm..Just forget it, Anyway I can’t say it’s your fault, because I know we stepped into this place is because of me, only me! Forgive me! If we mean to be together, we’ll meet someday again!)(Fany)

 

 

“Fany~ah! Appa really sorry” Mr.hwang mumbled to himself and continues walking behind his daughter to get into the plane.

 

 

---------------------

 

 

“Hello sir and welcome back Miss hwang” about four or five big body mans said at once while standing in front of a new black limo.

 

Mr. hwang just lifted up his hand that’s mean “Yeah” and walking foward with fany behind into the limo.

 

 

[At hwang’s mansion]

 

As soon as fany stepping out the limo, there’s a wall of maid and butler.

 

“Welcome back Miss Hwang”

 

(Aish! Headache! Do they have to this all the time just to surprise me??? Maybe in my room also have one)(fany)

 

Fany shakes her head and walks pass them into the mansion, this time her father is the one whose follow behind her. “Fany~ah, don’t walk so fast, do you know where your room is?”

 

“My child hood’s memories are not that bad” fany said back.

 

 

Crack!

 

 

Fany has opened the pink door room which just opposite the stair.

 

“Hello miss” two females’ maid said.

 

“YAH!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS JINJA! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE IN MY ROOM TOO???” Fany’s voice became loudly enough to make mr.hwang run to her.

 

“Wae? Wae? Wae?”

 

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW” fany pointed at the door.

 

“Okay! Get out you two” mr.hwang demanded the maids to go outside.

 

“Are you okay now?” Mr.hwang asked again.

 

“Aish…Appa…you…” Fany just through her body in the bed lazily.

 

“Aih!! Jongmal! I know they’re too much but this is what you used to be when you were young”

 

“I’m not young anymore.”

 

“Okay, I know I know!” Mr.hwang about to walk out the room but something just popped into his head.

 

“Oh, right! You should show up at the meeting today! They want to meet you” mr.hwang said with a smile but…

 

 

“APPA, YOU TOO, PLEASE GO OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I REACT MY LIMTIT” fany said angrily.

 

“Ah!! Nae, Nae! Tomorrow is okay then”

 

 

-----------------

 

 

“Hello everybody, today I want you guys to meet my daughter who just back from the state and she’ll take over my place when she’s learned enough! So now please welcome her!”

 

Fany stepped inside the meeting room and everybody’s eyes are on her! But fany just ignores it and stand besides her father.

 

“Hello, everybody my name is Tiffany Hwang! And today I’m here because…just because it has to be me” she showed her eyes smile!

 

Everybody start laughing out loud! Mr.Hwang looks at her but she just looking forward don’t wanna get scold by her father in front of the staffs here!

 

(Finally you’re here???)(Donghae)

 

While Fany is being asked by the staffs, Donghae who’s sitting frozen don’t know what to do and just staring at her! After a very long time waiting for her, finally today has come! He can’t believe his eyes! Donghae remember everything about her, even her eyes smile didn’t change at all! But…what about her, will she remember him?

 

 

(Do you remember me fany??? You know how long have I been waiting for you? Please, I hope you haven’t removed me from your heart yet, right? Just…Just not yet…will you? Please…)(Donghae)

 

 

 

=

 

 

“Hae!!! Wanna join us?” Siwon asked from a far with the other co-workers.

 

“Where?”

 

“Dinner!” Siwon smiled.

 

“No! You guys go; I still have a lot of document to do”

 

“Okay! Bye”

 

“Bye!” then siwon left.

 

Donghae makes his way to make a coffee! But there, she’s there too….!!!Donghae nervously steps inside, looking at her! Fany seemed to realize it and she looked back.

 

“Hmm…Is something in my face?” Fany asked worriedly.

 

Donghae shook his head! “No…No…”

 

Fany smiles at him “You knew me right? I’m Tiffany Hwang, what’s about you?”

 

(Lee Donghae!!!!!!!!!)(Hae)

 

“Oh!! Found you, Miss you’re here??? Mr.Hwang is waiting outside the building for you to go back miss!” A big man said maybe her car’s driver.

 

“Okay, I know! Let’s go” then she walked away with that guy and left the building.

 

(Fany`ah! My name is Lee Donghae, remember?)(Donghae)

 

 

 

 

“Ah! !! I haven’t known his name yet!!!!” Fany hit her head!

 

“Aish!!! Maybe be next time!”

 

 

 

 

To be continued…

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

KAMSAHAMIDA~~~

                                              smileylaughcheekyheart

Comment and subscribe~~