Just only for you

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

 

 

 

“I can’t believe this” Fany said while looking at his face. “I’ve really never thought that I would meet you again, like…like a dream”

 

“Here” Donghae hand her an ice cream. Fany took it! “But I believe this, it likes a dream to me too, but I know you’ll back one day that’s why I’ve been waiting for you till today” Donghae smile at her at starts his ice cream.

 


“That’s why you’re working in my father’s company?”

 

Donghae nodded his head. “Just because of you”

 

“Then where were you that time? I just wanted to meet you for the last time, why…why…?”

 

“I’m sorry fany! I…I…Because I had to learn this for you to be my first listener that’s why! I regretted it, I regretted for not being there for our last meet” Donghae looks at his violin.

 

“Oppa!”

 

Donghae looks at her. “Nae?”

 

“Did you love me?”

 

Donghae shocked at her question and nothing comes out from his mouth. “I…I..”

 

“Did you love me by that time that’s why you leant it and feel sorry now?”

 

……

 

“Yes, I did, so what? My love was just a kid love. I couldn’t do anything, and just keep it by myself till now! Yes till now, I still do love you, love you more than everything, have you ever known about this?”

 

 

“Oppa!!! Sorry, it was my fault” Fany hugs Donghae tightly. Donghae can’t do anything but just to hugs her back. “I love you fany, forever will” Donghae confessed.

 

“I love you too” Fany whispered to his ear.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I told you already, hae!” Yoona said.

 

“I can’t yoong! Today I met her, and she said she love me too, I’m waiting for that words, I swear I felt like my life was complete without any reason, and my heart beating so fast…and…and”

 

“But for your sake hae, you can’t get excited that much; your condition is too dangerous”

 

“Okay! Okay! I know!!! You know just seeing her again in my life, I…I can die without any regret”

 

Then Donghae left Yoona alone in her father’s office.

 

Yoona looks at Donghae back and shakes her head.

 

5 years ago…

 

Flashback

 

“Appa, what’s wrong with him?” Yoona who’s sitting besides Dongahe asked.

 

“Hae! Where are your parents?” Dr. Im asked.

 

“I don’t have parents, they…They died.”

 

“So Do you have any relative?”

 

“I have my aunt but she’s so busy now, just tell me, I’ll tell her later”

 

“Okay! Listen carefully okay?”

 

Donghae nodded his head.

 

“You have a heart condition, and your life won’t pass 25 years old” Dr. Im said, made both of their jaw dropped.

 

“Mwo???” They shocked.

 

“Won’t pass 25 years old? Are…Are you sure?”

 

Dr. Im nodded his head.

 

“Hae!!”

 

“No! No! I need time alone…Yoong” Donghae left the office.

 

“Appa! Is there no other way to help him?”

 

“Appa sorry Yoong! Heart condition is heart condition, we can’t stop it”

.

.

.

 

Donghae is sitting on a bench at the garden hospital. Crying while thinking of Fany!

 

“Will you come back before I react 25?” He covers her face with his palms.

 

“Will…Will you???”

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

 

 

Fany covers herself in the blanket!

 

 

“Aish, Ottoke??? Why couldn’t I think about Wooyoung oppa by that time? We haven’t broken up yet, How could I said I love him???? Ottoke????”

 

 

 

 

To be continued…