The truth

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

 

 

[1 year has passed]

 

Today’s weather is very nice. The shining sky plus birds are flying around above a hospital. A darkness room is now being shined by the sun slowly. It’s waking up a girl who’s beside the patient’s bed sleeping soundlessly. Yoona opens her eyes little by little, the blurring sight is still surrounding. As soon as she woke up, there’s always a person in the bed who’s caught her attention every time, everyday. She looks at Donghae sleeps with the oxygen around his mouth. She can’t stop herself but to cry abruptly. Donghae who’s always smile, kidding around, friendly is now being helped by nothing but the oxygen. All she wants is nothing but to make him back to himself like always, to be loved by people around him, especially to be loved by the person he wants it to be the most. But can it be? No, that won’t happen no matter how hard he tries. He and She can’t change the word called “Destiny”.

 

 

“Doctor! Doctor! The patient in room E202 need your help right now, please come with me” a nurse run passes Yoona when she just gets out from the restroom scream to a doctor in front of her.

 

“Wait! E202? OPPA!” Yoona rushes to the room but it’s now locked, Yoona tries to look through the glass window, she can see Donghae is now surrounded by a few doctors try to help him.

 

“How can this happen when I just got out for a little bit?” She mumbled to herself, crying outside his room.

 

Yoona now can’t do anything but to sit still waiting for doctors to come out, she patiently calming herself down. Suddenly, doctors come out from his room; she rushes toward doctors and ones of them is her father.

 

“Is he okay now appa?” Yoona holds her father’s hand asking him.

 

“Yoona, he can only this maybe for 2 or 3 days more only, appa sorry” He looked down.

 

“Appa!” She cries even more, her father hugs her tightly, comforting her.

 

---------------------------------------

 

Am I dead? Why everything is so dark here? Hello~ is anybody here? Little by little a blurry figure can be seen. Donghae almost die immediately when he saw her face. “FANY!” that all he could say, he saw her pale face, teary eyes looking at him. “Why are you crying? Are you worried about me? It’s okay, don’t cry…don’t cry” he reaches out his hand about to wipe her tears a way but she doesn’t say anything but to step back, step by step until she outs from his sight. “Don’t go fany`ah! Please, don’t leave me…I love you…don’t leave me…I need you”

 

“Fany…fany!” Donghae called her name lightly but still yoona heard it.

 

“Oppa!! You’re awake, what did you just say? Do you want to eat something?” yoona asked.

 

“No! I’m not hungry” He turns his head away, tears are now falling down from his face, but he tries not to make any sound, the reason is because of her, only her, he misses her…so much.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona’s pov

 

I’m walking out from the hospital…It seem like the sky today is very sad, yes it is. Why? Why everything around me is very sad? I know oppa misses her, I know everything he did just for her, one year has passed but he still the same, and he’s still missing her, thinking of her everyday! And now he doesn’t have lots of time left, I shouldn’t just stand still like this right? Maybe I should tell her about his real mind! I think it’s better than nothing happen at all between them, at least make it’s fair for her!

 

End of pov

 

 

Tiffany is walking toward her company with Wooyoung is linking arm with her. Yes that’s right! Live move on, since he told her to give up on him! Between them, there’s nothing anymore, She has no idea how’s donghae nowadays, the secret between them is being hide, she doesn’t know everything that he said was just a lie, a stupid lie ever~

 

They giggling together until the entrance, the person in front of them made her mood change abruptly, the memory that she hardly forgets now it backs, she does still remember this person clearly. Tiffany turns her head away and stops linking arm with Wooyoung, made wooyoung looks at her with her sudden reaction.

 

“Can we talk?” Yoona said out.

 

Wooyoung looks at her, now he realized why she reacted that way. “Oh! Hello, you want to talk with her?”

 

Yoona didn’t say anything but just nodded her head.

 

“Fany!” Wooyoung called fany out, but she remains still.

 

“I have nothing to talk with her, I don’t even know her” Fany said carelessly even ignored to wooyoung.

 

“Don’t be like that, you know it’s rude” It made fany looks at wooyoung angrily.

 

“You want her to break my heart again? You want her to tell me how they are living together?”

 

“It’s not like that, I just have an essential thing to tell you, after I finish we won’t meet again” yoona said, assuring fany and make sure that she can finish it today, clear all the misunderstandings between them for this one year.

 

“Fany!...” Wooyoung pouts at Fany.

 

“Aish!”

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

Two of them, sitting in front of each other in a café shop.

Fany doesn’t bother to look at Yoona at all; she focuses out side the window.

 

“Is there anything you want to talk? If not I’ll be leaving first” Fany about to gets up but yoona stops her.

 

“Will you just listen to me first?”

 

Fany sits back down, this time she looks at Yoona into her eyes.

 

“About Donghae oppa” Yoona let it out.

 

“Huh? Exactly like what I expected! What’s wrong with him?”

 

“Everything was just a lie” Yoona said seriously in front of fany.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“It was just a lie, he lied you because he didn’t want to hurt you, do you hear me?”

 

“Huh?”

 

The yoona starts to explain all the misunderstanding to fany, one by one fany listens to it while crying, the sudden move of this, it makes her mind confuse, so it means through all the time that she’s hated him, it’s just a misunderstanding? So all along he doesn’t deserve her hate, she’s the one who got it wrong from the start? Her mind is miserable now; her tears won’t stop falling down.

 

“Unnie, do you hear me? Oppa has only a few days left, don’t make yourself regret” Then yoona left the café first, only fany with her freezing reaction is being worn on her face.

 

 

“Oppa! I’m sorry”

 

 

 

 

To be continued…