Why?

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

As the time is passing by…

A few weeks later…

 

*Clap. Clap*

 

“Yah, you’re so good at this! In such a young ages like you, you could learn it very fast, and did a very good job” his aunt praised him.

 

“Thank aunt; do you think I really did it good?”

 

“Of course…But” she frown.

 

“What’s but?”

 

“You haven’t told me yet, about why would you love to learn this even skipped your school just in order to learn this, is it worth that much?”

 

“It’s worth it auntie”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I don’t know too, in such this young ages like me, when that girl were standing beside me, talking to me, walking with me, playing together with me, I felt like I love it so much, Auntie, Is it call…Love?

 

“So you did all of this just because of that girl?”

 

Hae nodded his head.

 

“I think it is, boy”

 

“Auntie, will you accept it? I meant us.”

 

She hugged him tightly made his head on her chest.

 

“I promised your mom…I’ll take care of you, I’ll cherish you, and I don’t want anything beside to see you as a happy boy like the other. Then your mom will see from above that her son is doing well, he’s not upset everyday. Just make it as the right choice okay?”

 

“A…Auntie, Thank you”

 

“Anything for you”

 

 

[At the school]

 

Hae is walking into the school with his violin in his bag.

 

(I wonder what will she react?)(Hae)

 

He smiles at his own thought.

 

=

 

[In front of fany’s class]

 

(Ah, where is she?)(hae)

 

Hae is searching for her by the window.

 

“Young boy, who are you looking for?” Mr.kim. He’s the teacher of this class asked him.

 

“Sir, by any chance, did a student name Tiffany Hwang come to school today?” He politely asked.

 

“Tiffany Hwang…Let me think….”

 

A minute later~

 

“Ah, I remembered her. She’s the one who’s always wearing everything in pink right?”

 

“Nae, it’s her”

 

“She transferred”

 

“Mwo???” Hae shocked at what he just heard.

 

“A few days ago, her parents come to our school and said that she needed to transfer to the state continue her studying there, but I seemed like she didn’t want to go, and keep searching for someone”

 

=

 

[In front of Hwang’s Mansion]

 

“FANY AH~~” Hae shouted outside hre house.

 

No answer.

 

“FANY AH, WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS?”

 

No answer.

 

“WHY???” Hae’s crying while sitting down there…

 

 

=

 

 

“Auntie, I don’t need it anymore” he said while hand the violin to his aunt.

 

“Wae?” she took it while looking worriedly at him.

 

“It’s worthless now”

 

“Hae??? Did something happen?”

 

He’s walking up the stair.

 

“Please, leave me alone”

 

 

 

(My heart’s painful…Where are you?)(Hae)

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

_______________________________________

 

Read, Comment and Subscribe please... <3

Yey...Yey..."The Boys" have already released...

HAPPY HAPPY!!!