Where are you?

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

 

[Fany’s office]

 

Knock! Knock!

 

“Come in!” Fany called the knocking person.

 

“Miss! Here!” Her secretary, Nicole handed her a document that she need. “I finished this already”

 

Fany took it and places it on her desk. “Okay! I’ll look it, you can go now”

 

“Nae! Don’t you off yet?” Nicole questioned.

 

“Aniyo! I still have something to finish now!” Fany looked up at Nicole and smile.

 

“Araso! Don’t be too late miss, it’s not good for your health and- don…”

 

“I know, I know!!! You have warned me a lot already, Thank you”

 

“Okay then, I’ll make a leave first” Nicole bows and get out of the office.

 

Fany just smiles at her secretary who’s always worried about her health. And back to her work again.

 

[1 a.m in the morning]

 

“Aiah…Finally I’ve finished it” Fany yawned and look up to the clock.

 

“Ow!!! This late???” She questioned herself “I should off now” She gets up from her seat, get her car’s key, turn off all the light in her office and get out of her office.

 

As she gets of her office she notices somewhere out there is still have the light on. She takes a look at it before walking toward that place.

 

(Isn’t this Hae oppa’s?)(Fany)

 

Fany quietly approaching there, and what a correct thought that’s Donghae’s and He’s still here sleeping with his arms linking together up to his chest on his chair.  “Has he been waiting for me???” Fany mumbled to herself. Fany reaches out her hand about to wake him up but suddenly her phone ringing.

 

Fany’s surprised and immediately answer her phone…

 

“Hello???”

 

“Fany-ah!!!” Wooyoung called out from the other line.

 

“Oh! Wooyoung oppa!!! What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing, I just miss you…er have you been off work yet??”

 

“I just off and about to go home now”

 

“Jinja??? Then I’ll get you, okay?”

 

“Aniyo! It’s okay I can go home by myself, no need to worry”

 

“Okay then, don’t be too late okay and be careful it’s really dark now”

 

“Nae”

 

“Kay, then goodnight…I love you”

 

“Nae”

 

“Hm??? Can’t I get a Love you words too?”

 

“Araso…I love you too! Goodnight”

 

“Yes! That’s it! Bye”

 

“Bye”Then she hung the phone she place it into her pocket before waking up Donghae who’s still sleeping in his position.

 

“Oppa!” Fany shook his shoulder as Donghae slowly open his eyes. “Oh! You’ve done?” Donghae asked.

 

“Nae! Are you waiting for me?” Fany asked back.

 

“I just didn’t want to bother you while you were working so I just wait for you outside here” Donghae smiles at her.

 

“Don’t be like this next time, just call me out at least I can assure that I’m okay and you can go home first”

 

“Aniya~ I think its worthy.” Donghae smiles at her once again while Fany’s blushing.

 

“Come on! Let’s go now”,  “Nae” Donghae replied.

 

Donghae’s pov

“Who was on the phone with her??” “Boy or girl???” “Why did she have to say I Love you???”

Those questions keep bothering in my head, Is that person is her brother, sister, father or mother????

Or is another person that I don’t know???

End of pov.

 

Donghae walking behind Fany and watching her silently, trying to figure out who was that person on the phone with her while he had been woken up by the phone’s sound and pretended to sleeping because he wanted to surprised her after she finished her conversation but who knew, at the end she would say that words???

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

[Next Morning]

Donghae’s pov

Seeing her always busy like that, I’ve always wanted to get her out and have a rest together. And it’s today, I have nothing to do so I can rest, and she always does because she’s my boss. After I completely changing my clothes I walk outside my house because our house are only a few block beside each other, so I walk to her house and wait for her outside her house under a tree that can cover my body. I hug myself because of the cold weather in the morning, it’s always like that. I want her to be surprised, touch that I’ve been standing here waiting for her when she comes out her house. After a long wait, she still hasn’t come out yet, the weather is getting colder and colder I hug myself more tightly. Suddenly a black car appear in front of her house, but It wasn’t coming out from her house, it’s from somewhere else that I don’t know, get out the car is a good looking guy, he has his sun glasses on, he look very cute, handsome, and everything… he takes out his phone and calling someone, smiling like a gentle man, then he hung up his phone and put it back into his pocket. He folds his arms up on his chest…and about 5 minutes later, the main door of her house is opened…there’s no one else beside the person I know, it’s her, with her simple clothes but she’s always look pretty to me, I have no idea what kind of relationship they have, smiling to each other, talking and then……he walks up to her and give her a quick kiss on her lip…seeing that scene my heart start to hurt so much I can’t stand anymore, my legs are weak I drop my knee on the grass try to calm my heart down and it took me 10 minutes until it slowly calm down, but even thought it’s already stopped, the pain inside my heart is still there, I back to look at them again, but now they’ve already left and I don’t know where is she anymore??? Where are you???

End of pov.

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :D 09 jan is my birthday :D