10 years later

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

[In the plane]

 

“Leo oppa” Fany pulled her brother’s shirt.

 

“Hmm…Wae fany?”

 

“Why do we have to go to the state?”

 

“Maybe appa want us to study there, it’s better than here.”

 

“Yes, you guys are clever, Appa want you guys to study there, the state’s education is better than here and cause a better life.” Mr.Hwang joined them.

 

“But Appa, fany don’t want to. I love korea more”

 

“Trust appa, we’ll back”~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

 

 

 

 

As time passed by…

Day by day…

Month by month…

Year by year…

 

---------------------------------

 

 

“Sorry Mr.Han I’m late…” Donghae bang the door loudly entered the meeting room.

 

“Do you know what time is it now? Everybody was here except you!” Mr.Han said while rubbing his head.

 

“Sorry sir, No more next time, I’ll come on time, Sorry, sorry” Donghae said bowing his head up and down a few time.

 

“Okay, now get your seat.”

 

“Nae, thank you sir”

 

 

=

 

“Huh…You’ve always come late, try to fix yourself someday. I really don’t want to see you fire from this company” Said Siwon, sitting down sipping his coffee.

 

“I won’t” Donghae said while making his coffee too.

 

Then Donghae sat down opposite Siwon’s.

 

“Any news when I was late”

 

“Nothing”

 

“Really? But I saw Mr.Han’s face isn’t good back there.”

 

“Jinja? Let’s me think then”

 

 

About 3 minutes later~

 

 

“Ah!!! It has”

 

“What is it?”

 

“He said, one of the children of the president will join us soon”

 

“One of his children? Then how many children does he have?”

 

“You have no idea?”

 

Donghae nods his head.

 

“Aish…Our president has 3 children, 2 girls and 1 boy. And they all now are at the state, but maybe graduated from their school, that’s why they’re planning back to korea, and I heard that they’re very smart and beautiful.”

 

“Sound great, I hope they’re not useless like some of the other heiress”

 

Siwon shakes his head. “Nope, they’re very confident, hard working and smart, not like the other who’s useless and only waste their parents’ money.”

 

“Why are you so sure?” Donghae smirks at his friend.

 

“Don’t believe me? Huh! Then just wait and see”

=

 

“What?” all of them said at once.

 

“Don’t show me that face. I just want you guys to help me out with my company, you guys are my child but you guys don’t want to help your own appa?”

 

“It’s not like that dad, but I love our life here.” Michele said. (The oldest child).

 

“Me too, appa” Leo said. (the second child)

 

“Leo Hwang, you don’t want to go because you can’t leave your girlfriend here right?” Mrs.hwang said.

 

“Huh…? Hahah…Mom is the best” Leo said while laughing and cause the other two laughing along.

 

“You two are useless…” Mr.Hwang turns to Fany. “What about you, fany?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Would you like to go back with appa?”

 

“I don’t know” then she gets up and leave.

 

=

 

[At the balcony]

 

Fany is enjoying her time alone.

 

She’s looking at the sky, feeling the air at the night time.

 

 

“Can I join you?” Mr.Hwang said.

 

“Oh, sure appa, why not?” she smiles at her father.

 

“Feeling the fresh air again?”

 

“Nae”

 

“Why? Miss your past with that boy again?”

 

Fany just looks at her father then looks away.

 

“Then why don’t you go back and help appa? At korea?”

 

“But I can’t” still looks at the sky.

 

“Because of Wooyoung?” Mr.Hwang looks at his daughter.

 

“You know, I’m with him appa…I can’t”

 

“Fany ah! I know I’ve always forced you to do something that you don’t like. I really felt sorry for you...But can’t you help appa this time too, for the last time?” Mr.Hwang said and reaches out for her hands.

 

“Appa?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Wae?”

 

Fany looked deep into her father eyes.

 

“Why it has to be me all the time?”

 

“I’m sorry fany, because you’re my soul, because you’re the precious one for me, you’re only hope among your brother and sister”

 

 

 

 

Silence…

 

 

 

 

“I’ll think about it appa, night appa” she kissed her father at his cheek and went into her room.

 

 

[Tiffany’s pov]

 

Now, what am I going to do? Break up with him and tell him that I need to go back because I’m the precious one in my family? I wonder why, why it has to be me? Korea??? Donghae oppa??? The state??? Wooyoung oppa??? Appa you must be kidding on me!!!!!! Do you know how long I tried to forget Donghae oppa from my heart? And now you show his name up again…

 

 

 

 

To be continued…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for making you guys wait...Here~chapter 4~ Woho~~

Comment and subscribe...^^ Thank u~~ and enjoy your reading here smiley