CAN YOU SMILE?

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

 

 


“Fany!...” Wooyung walks toward Fany but she steps back… “You also lied to me,…Why?” She looks into his face seriously, she bursts into tears again.

 

“I’m sorry then if you have known already now…I have nothing to say, hit me or something you want…I can say only sorry” Wooyoung walks toward her but this time she doesn’t step back and lets him hug her.

 

“Donghae oppa has only a few days left, what am I going to say to him? Does it still have enough time for me to say sorry? I don’t know…I still love him…oppa…” This words make Wooyoung looks out her office’s window, Yes it does hurt him too when she said she still loved him…but he has no right to stop her causes it was really what she feels.

 

“Better late than never fany…”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

The door went open; it meant that someone has just entered Donghae’s room… Donghae doesn’t give a look at it because he is confident that it is Yoona. “You don’t have to come again, I know, I know everything…Just live me alone, will you? I don’t want you to see when I leave you”

 

There’s no respond from the other side.

 

“Don’t try to calm yourself in front of me anymore, I’m used to it…Maybe this is fate Yoona, I…I was born this way…Everything that is mine, I have to give up…Give up on everything even the person I loved so much, I still have to give up on her…I’m falling”

 

There’s still no respond from Yoona but only the sobbing sound has been heard…

 

Donghae finally turns his head to look at her; he was going to say something to her but…

 

“I told you not to cry Yoo…” He freezes in his spot.

 

 

“Why are you here?”

 

 

“Can’t I? Is it because you have already given up on me?”

 

“…”

 

“Is it because you feel guilty that you lied to me?”

 

“…”

 

“OR CAN’T I, BECAUSE I’M NO LONGER THE PERSON YOU LOVE?”

 

Fany shouted at him and let all the tears out. Both of them stares into one another’s eyes…None of them dares to break the silence, only their heart beat can be heard.

 

 

“You have known this?” Donghae broke the silence.

 

“If Yoona didn’t come to see me, are you going to hide it from me forever even you’ve already left?” Fany lets her hand tap her chest a few times, “Don’t you know it hurts? And it is still now…Because you lied to it?”

 

“I’m sorry, I had no other choice besides this, I know Wooyoung also love you, that’s why? I know he can take care of you when I’m not around” He looks into her eyes, she’s crying and his eyes are also red now.

 

“Is this even called love?”

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“Maybe you didn’t mean you loved me when you said it, and now maybe I shouldn’t stay here” Tiffany wipes away her tears, she turns her torso, she stepped one step forward before a loud sound has occurred behind her back.

 

“Yah~ what are you doing?” Fany rushes over to Donghae who’s now on the floor. She helps him up, lifts him on the bed again. Donghae doesn’t let her hands go…

 

“Why didn’t you hear me? Why didn’t you understand me? I have nothing left to hold on you…I can only let you find your own happiness…Fany I love you, this is the only reason behind all of those lies, Do you hear me? I still love you…and forever will be”

 

“Oppa, I will forever stay with you, don’t leave me”

 

“I can’t…”

 

“No…you can… hold me…”

 

“Fany…”

 

“Oppa!~”

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Tiffany is sitting alone at park…

A tear falls across her face as she looks at the sky…

 

“Wait for me at the park…If you don’t see me, I’m sorry”

 

This is what Donghae has left for her that day after his condition occurred once again.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, the sound of Violin is being played behind her back…

Tiffany looks back; a smile appears on her face as she starts crying.

Donghae’s playing the Violin, smiling at her…

 

“Fany! I’m here”

 

 

I never understood what is love?

Until you stepped into my life

The smile that you put on your face

Mean everything to me

That I started to fall deeper and deeper

 

Hiding my tears when I cried

I struggle to find back my love

I gave up, my last day

You showed up in front of me

Made me smile brighter and brighter again

 

Can you smile?

Smile for me, your useless person

Smile for you, your brightly side

Smile for us, our beautiful love

Will remain forever in your heart right?

 

And can you smile?

I can’t see you, your face once again

I can’t hear you, your lovely voice again

I can’t love you as a person again

But when you smile, I will understand it

That our love is still remaining

And last forever…so smile for me…

 

Fany clapped along the song, but she stopped clapping when she realized Donghae was missing in the song.

After finishing his song, Donghae walks up to her and sit beside her.

She looks at him with her hurtful eyes.

 

“Why? Where did you go in that song?”

 

Donghae doesn’t bother to look at her face otherwise he leans his head and looks at the sky…

 

“The sky is very beautiful today…” He said.

 

Fany suddenly smiles because of the way he acts right now, It likes there are only both of them in this park…

 

“Yes it is…when you beside me…” She said.

 

“Are you over confident on yourself now?” Donghae laughs at her cutely act.

 

“No… it is real”

 

“Okay…You are beautiful…” He admitted.

 

“I love you fany…” He admitted again…

 

“I love you too…” She said.

 

“You are so…beau…ti…ful”………………………

 

 

The silence is surrounding…

 

“Oppa…~ Donghae oppa~”

 

 

(I’m sorry…I can’t stay with you until our last day)(Donghae)

 

 

Only the sadness is surrounding them…

A dead body and a person crying beside it…

A Violin between them…

Maybe this is really fate…

 

 

That no one can understand…

 

 

 

 

 

The End…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you for all my beloved readers!

I know my story doesn't sound good, and not attractive either

But you keep giving me strength to continue...

I love you guys

and THANK YOU FOR THE LAST TIME HERE~ (BOW) 

 

:) GOOD LUCK :)