Is this the only way for us?

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

Donghae now is at his work place again…

Walking while holding the document, suddenly a voice catches his attention…

 

“Oppa!?” Fany walking up to him, smiling widely, like nothing happen.

 

(You walk up to me like nothing happened, I can’t ignore you like that so all I can do now, is standing right here, I can’t even step back from you…I act like a fool)(Donghae)

 

“Oppa?” Fany said once again waving her hand in front of his face.

 

“Na-Nae?” He looks up at her.

 

“I’m free tonight; let’s go for the movie together?” She suggested.

 

(What was that? Are you just making fun with my heart?)(Donghae)

 

“Hm-…” Donghae doesn’t know should he answer yes or no.

 

“Wae? Are you busy tonight?” Fany give a disappointed look.

 

“Ani-aniyo…But…”

 

“Then it’s a yes” Fany smiles jumping up and down “Oppa hurry up and finishes your work okay?” Then she goes into her office left Donghae alone.

 

---------------------------------

 

“This movie is very sad,…” Fany cried on Donghae shoulder while her eyes never left the screen. “How come you’re so stupid…want her to be happy alone in the future without you?” She continues talking alone along the story.

 

Where else Donghae is silently focusing on the movie…, without saying anything to calm her down, Dongahe just keep his mouth shut…because…this movie is alike to his.

 

A boy in the movie has the heart condition like him, and couldn’t live longer but there’s a girl that he loves very much…the boy doesn’t know what to do… and all the boy could do is pushing the girl away to the other person that love her too, wanting her to live happily with the new guy while he’s heart broken alone without letting her know.

 

(Is this the only way for us?)(Donghae)

 

1 hour later…

 

“I cried too much; now look at my eyes, its swollen” Fany said linking arm with Donghae.

 

But Donghae didn’t give any reaction.

 

“Oppa???”

 

“Oh! Yeah Yeah” He looks at her face.

 

“What are you thinking of?”

 

“Nothing”

 

“Are you sure, there’s nothing?” Fany asked again want to make sure that there’s really nothing.

 

“Yeah! Nothing” Still the same answer.

 

“Okay, then”…They’re walking after the movie in the silent atmosphere. Fany wonders what’s wrong with Donghae today, but when she asked him the answer was always nothing, she couldn’t help it but just nodding her head along. She doesn’t want to fight over little thing.

 

“We’re here, thank oppa” Fany released her arm from Donghae facing him when they’ve arrived in front of her house. But today Donghae really didn’t talk much, and now he’s still the same only looking at her face. And give her a forceful smile.

 

“Goodbye” Fany said once again wanting to hear a respond from him, but he still doesn’t talk so she couldn’t do anything and just goes into her house with a disappointed feeling.

 

(Goodbye!)(Donghae)

 

“I just couldn’t say it in front of you, fany ah” Dongahe said to himself.

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

[The next mornig]

 

In front of the company, Donghae is walking up into the company, when he realized that he’s being stopped by someone’s hand touch his shoulder. Donghae looks back but only see no one else but the person who was with fany that day. He can’t be rude to the person that just seeing at the first time, so he can only bow to Wooyoung respectfully. Where else on the other hand Wooyoung bows at him too.

 

“What can I help you?” Donghae questioned.

 

“If you do have time, can we talk for a little bit?” Wooyoung asked back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued…