If Only You Know

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

Donghae’s pov

I open my eyes slowly, the blur is still surrounding, the smell of the hospital is being smelled…

I hate this smell so much but now I feel very happy just to smell it again, because this mean that I haven’t gone yet. I smile to myself, happy by myself, this time I really thank to god that helping me getting up again. Thank you so much…I still can’t go yet, just give me more time.

End of pov.

 

 

“Hae!!! You woke up; you know you scared me to dead.” Yoona comes in where’s her hand is holding a package of snack!

 

“I’m okay! Don’t worry” he gives him a friendly smile.

 

“You know, if an auntie who works as a cleaner didn’t help you, you wouldn’t survive either” Yoona sits beside his bed.

 

“I’ll thank her when I back to work, anyway did my aunt come, and is she worried?” Donghae asked.

 

“She did come; you just woke up after 2 day has passed.  She was so tired so I told her to take a rest and now she’s at home, don’t worry I think she’s okay by now!”

 

“What??? 2 days already?”

 

“Yeah!!! That’s why I told you had scared me to dead”

 

Donghae immediately gets up from the bed and goes outside the room.

“YAH! YOU JUST GOT UP, NOW WHERE ARE YOU GOING???” Yoona screamed behind his back but now he’s already gone out of sight.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

PAMP!

 

“What do you think you’re doing now?” Fany asked in the loud voice.

 

“I…I’m sorry miss,…This won’t happen again.” Her employee is standing shakily.

 

“NOW GET YOUR OUT MY OFFICE” she still in the loud voice!

 

“Nae! Nae! Miss, I’m sorry” He gets out the room with all his sweat is drooling.

 

…………………………….

 

“WoWo! What’s going on in there?” Siwon asked Key who just got out from the hell office.

 

“My God! She’s so scary! Just a little mistake she scolded me like this, look at my sweat! Ho~” Key groaned while showing Siwon his sweat where wet all over his body.

 

“Just be more careful next time” Sooyoung who’s walking passed with her document on her hands said.

 

“Yeah! Just be more careful, then she won’t be like this” Siwon pats Key’s shoulder and they break to work again.

 

“HEY! EVERYBODY! LOOK  WHO’S HERE? I’M BACK! LEE DONGHAE IS BACK” Donghae yelled from the door made everybody’s eyes are on him but after that they just ignore him and back to work only Siwon who comes up and welcome his friend.

 

“Yo! What’s up man? Where were you going?” Siwon asked.

 

“No where, just hm…rest!” Donghae lied.

 

“Rest??? Rest without permission? What are you thinking about now?”

 

“Nothing! Man, Don’t worry I’m okay, See!!” Donghae smiles at his friend.

 

“Okay! Better go to work now since your rest is finished, and by the way our boss is so scary now, Be careful man” Siwon said and off to work again.

 

After hearing what Siwon just said Donghae give a glare at her office, through the glass window he can only see her rubbing her temple and looking at her document on her desk.

 

(I’m sorry for causing this entire problem to you)(Donghae)

 

-----------------------------------------

 

“Thank you madam for saving me, you’re my super woman” Donghae bows again and again to the auntie who helped him that time.

 

“Aish! Young man its okay! I couldn’t just ignore you by that time, remember don’t be like that again okay? I can’t be there to help you every time”

 

“Nae! I’ll be careful next time”

 

“No next time”

 

“Nae! Nae Thank you so much” Donghae bows again for the last time before that auntie walks off him.

 

 

“What was that for?” A voice came behind his back.

 

Donghae turns and look back only she fany frown and cross her arm staring at him. “Nothing” He replied smiling at her.

 

“It can’t be nothing; something happened this few day with you?”

 

“Fany ah! My baby, it’s really nothing, don’t you believe me now? I just show my respectful toward her, nothing else” Donghae went to his girlfriend and hug her from the back.

 

“You’re really unforgivable, where did you go, and when you back you didn’t even inform me?” Still acting angry.

 

“I thought you were busy that’s why! And it was just a small rest for me” Donghae lied again.

 

“Rest??? Why did you rest so often now?”

 

“Okay! Okay! No more next time!” Donghae kiss her on her cheek.

 

“Of course, no more next time, I’m worried I couldn’t work properly you know”

 

“I know! Sorry, and I love you, but by the way where did you go that night?”

 

“That night?” Fany questioned.

 

“The night that you were hurried and went out and even forgot to take your phone with either.”

 

“Oh! I…I just helped a friend who just landed in Korea, he need my help you know”

 

“He??? A man???” Donghae released his hands from her and look straight into her eyes.

 

“Yes! Why???”

 

“……”

 

Fany realized what he’s thinking about, she know he’s jealous “Oh! Now I smell something fishy??? Are you jealous my super boyfriend” Fany teased Donghae.

 

“If I’m not jealous then what’s this called? You went out to meet a friend of you and a man, I can’t just stand still you know…I just…just worried” Donghae said avoiding the eyes contact.

 

“I know, I know! But you know here” She points at her left chest “is only for you, only for Lee Donghae now, no other”

 

A smile suddenly appear on his face.

 

 

(But someday that heart will beating for the other man besides me, if only you know)(Donghae)

 

 

 

------------------------------------To be continued----------------------------------

 

Sorry for making you guys waiting for so long! Kekek! :D Because i have my own life too you know, by the way thank you for your wating and please and hope that you'll enjoy your reading :D Gomawo (BOW) smiley