That Violin...

CAN YOU SMILE?

 

Ring! Ring!

 

The bell of an elementary school rang up, made all the students in the school rushing out. There’s almost all of parents are waiting for their children to come out. Within a smile on their face, they ran up to their parents arm.

 

But their also one boy showed up his sadness face looking at the other kids with their parents. Because he’s an orphanage kid who’s been living with his aunt, so he’s always been being jealous of other kids.

 

Walking out of the entrance’s school slowly, but at the corner at the door he saw a girl in his ages who had tied up her hair with a pink ribbon. Then he approached that girl.

 

 

“Annyoung, fany ah” he greeted the girl.

 

Then the girl looked back at him, a smile appeared on her face.

 

“Annyoung, Hae Oppa” said the girl.

 

“Why are you still here? Your driver not yet comes to take you?” Hae ask.

 

“Nae, I’m waiting for him now”

 

“Maybe the traffic jams then” then Hae took out a Strawberry candy flavor out and hand it to her. “Here! It’s your favorite candy”

 

“Ow, oppa thank, but you no need to buy it for me everyday, don’t waste your money.”

 

“That’s okay” Hae said with a smile.

 

Beep! Beep!

 

“Oh, your driver is here” Hae looked at the black car which stopping in front of them.

 

“Then what about you?”

 

“I can walk home alone, that’s already my hobby.”

 

Then fany run toward her car.

 

“Ow, why didn’t she say goodbye to me?” the he started walking.

 

 

“Yah, Oppa! Wait for me” Fany screamed from behind.

 

Hae looked back. There’s no black car and only saw fany who’s running toward him.

 

“Didn’t you go home?” Hae asked.

 

“I will”

 

“Then why are you here?”

 

“I’ll walk with you today, anyway our house aren’t that far from each other”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Nae” she smiles once again at him but this time showed up her famous eyes smile.

 

“Let’s go then.” Then they start walking. “Fany ah”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Please, don’t show that eyes smile again”

 

“Wae? I didn’t mean to show it, but it came out by itself.”

 

“I…I don’t like it”

 

“Oh, sorry” Fany looks a little bit upset.

 

(It’s not because I hate it, but because of that smile. Now I felt for you in these young ages already. Ottoke?)(Hae)

 

 

“Oppa” Fany knocked him by the arm.

 

“Nae?”

 

“It’s amazing” Fany pointed at the boy with his violin on his shoulder who’s playing it and sitting on the grass next to them.

 

Hae looked at her direction.

 

“I love violin’s sound so much, whenever I heard it, I felt very romantic.” Fany continued.

 

“So you love it?”

 

“Yes”

 

“I’ll promise you then.”

 

Fany looked at him.

 

“What will you promise for me?”

 

“I’ll play it for you someday.”

 

“Are you sure about it?”

 

“Of course”

 

“How can you play it for me when you don’t know anything about it?”

 

“Shh~~” Hae put his finger on his lip. “It’s a secret, Come on…We’re being late.” Then he dragged her by her arm and start running.

 

After left Fany at her mansion, Hae’s walking alone to his house which is 2 block away from hers. Hae’s house is a normal house, but fanys is a mansion.

 

Her family own the Hwang’s group which also one of the biggest company in Korea. But because of her nice personality, Fany’s never looked down on someone, she’s very friendly especially Hae.

 

Crack!

 

“Aunt, I’m home” Hae called for his aunt.

 

“Oh sweetie, you’re here.” His aunt comes from the kitchen still on her apron.

 

His aunt is a greet aunt to him, because of her husband had died by the accident and she didn’t have any child. And because of she only has this kid as her relative so she has been taking care of him as her own child. She never down because she know that this is her destiny.

 

“Nae, Aunt I have something ask for your help?”

 

“Nae?”

 

“Can you play violin?”

 

“Violin?” then a smile appeared on her face. “I do”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“That’s great!” Hae jumps up and down happily.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Please Comment and Subscribe 

^^