Nine

Double-minded

The rest of the day didn't go that bad. I wasn't bothered by anyone, just a few stares, and people weren't really calling me names. It actually surprised me, because when I didn't even date Jungkook and just simply hated his guts, I was given for that. Now that I'm with him, no one's saying a thing. It was somehow suspicious, but the guys did a good job with keeping my mind off of it. 

"Open up," Jungkook said. I looked to my side and saw Jungkook with rice on his chopsticks. I opened my mouth and ate it. We were sitting on the school's roof, just the two of us, eating lunch. 

"Thanks," I smiled. I took a sip of my smoothie and handed it to Jungkook. When I looked up, the sky was suddenly getting greyer and greyer, so I nudged Jungkook's side and pointed up. "I think it's going to rain.... Let's go back in," I said. He nodded and closed the lunchbox, putting it back in his bag and taking my hand. We walked to the exit and pushed it. However, it did not open.. I was slowly starting to panic and kept pushing and pulling the door. It was clearly locked..

"What the hell? Why is it locked?" Jungkook said with an annoyed tone. 

"I don't know.."

"Who the did this? Why didn't we see anyone coming? Damn it.." He sighed. I looked at his face and anger was visible. He looked quite scary, to be honest. His eyes were bigger than usual and some of the veins in his neck and on his forehead were showing.

"It's okay, let's just stay here and call someone," I said. The part of the roof with the door was sheltered, so staying there would keep us dry. Like I expected, it started raining super hard. The part of the roof with the door was sheltered, so staying there would keep us dry. I regretted coming up to the roof with Jungkook.. If we just stayed inside with the others..

"I don't have my phone on me, Aria.." Jungkook said. I immediately started feeling my own pockets, but nothing.. I looked in my bag and just then remembered that I left my phone in my locker. I wanted to punch myself for doing that, because I always carry my phone around. "Me neither.."

"Oh, great. We're gonna be stuck here until someone hears or sees us, which is almost impossible, because no one ever comes to this ing roof. Why did you ever discover this place, Aria? Do you know how dangerous it actually is?" Jungkook yelled. I stepped back and frowned. Why the hell is he yelling at me? It's not like it's my fault that we came up this roof.. He wanted to come up here.. 

"Don't you dare yell at me," I said, "You wanted to come up here. I never asked you to." I was surprisingly calm while talking, but I guess that's just my thing. When I broke up with Mike, my tone was just as calm. I'm not saying that I'm breaking up with Jungkook, it's just that I am usually very calm when I'm mad. Except when I hate someone. 

"Why the hell did you ever discover this place then? It's ing dangerous," Jungkook yelled, again.. 

"I never invited you, Jeon Jungkook. This is MY place, for when I want to get rid of those people. You were the one that followed me," I said, still with a calm tone. I saw that the rain had stopped, so I stepped away from the shelter thing and went back to the bench we were sitting at earlier. I knew that it was wet from the rain, so I took my jacket off and placed it on the table, so I could sit on it. 

"Aria! Come back here! You'll get sick if you stay there, damn it," Jungkook said. I shrugged and looked ahead of me. I looked at all the people that were running to get to class. Meanwhile, Jungkook and I were stuck on this roof, fighting over nothing. What if I just jump off this roof? I'll survive, right? It's not even that high...

"Don't you ing dare to think about jumping off this roof," he said. He sat down next to me and put his jacket over me. I shrugged the jacket off and gave it back to him, "I don't need it," I said. 

"Aria.. I'm sorry for yelling at you. Just wear my jacket please," he said. 

"I don't want to. Wear it yourself," I said, slightly moving away from him. He sighed and moved closer to me. He put the jacket over my shoulders and, in addition to that, he put his arms over my shoulders. He gave me a kiss on my temple and sighed. "Why do we always fight over little things?" He asked. I shrugged and sighed. 

"Guess we're just not really good at being all cute and ," I said. I put my head against his shoulder and grabbed his hand, "I'm sorry.." 

"For what?" He asked.

"For being a , for bringing you here, for everything.." I said. 

"First, you're not a and second, I followed you here. Don't say sorry anymore and just give me a kiss instead, okay?" He said. I was about to punch him, when I stopped myself. That would only lead up to another fight, wouldn't it? 

"I'll think about it. As long as you don't ever yell at me again," I said. He nodded and puckered his lips. I looked up and pulled on his lower lip, "No."

"But Aria~" He whined. 

"Where did Jungkook go, I kinda miss him," I joked. 

"Should I bring him back then? Should I act like an overconfident boy?" He joked back. I nodded and laughed. I immediately regretted my choice. Jungkook turned my head to his side and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't even a cute, gentle kiss. It was close to a make out session. His tongue was prying to get in my mouth, but I refused. He pulled away and frowned, "What.." He whined again. I burst out laughing.

"Nothing, you're just really cute," I said and gave him a small peck on his lips.

"Guess we can be cute, huh?" He said. I nodded and laughed. 

"But never as cute as Daisy and Jimin," I said. Jungkook nodded and rubbed circles on my hand. 

"Can you actually believe that we went from enemies to lovers," I said, "It's weird.."

He nodded, "I know right, but I'm glad it happened. I couldn't wish for more," he said. I nodded and got my head off his shoulder. It was actually getting pretty ing cold and Jungkook might've noticed me shivering. He pulled me closer than I thought was possible and put both of his arms around me. 

"I can't wait to be back home and sleep," I said. 

"Me neither.."

"Shall we just shout and scream in hopes of someone hearing us?" I suggested. Jungkook nodded and started shouting incoherent words. I burst out laughing and slapped his chest. "PLEASE SAVE US! WE'RE STUCK ON THE SCHOOL'S ROOFTOP!" I shouted. Jungkook repeated what I said and heaved out a breath. 

"I really hope someone heard that.." He said. 

"Do you want to go home after this and skip the other two classes?" I asked. Jungkook nodded and pinched my cheek. 

"I really want to go to bed right now.. It's too cold for Spring," he said. 

"I know.. Can we go to my house, though? I have thicker blankets. Yours is like a sheet. It doesn't keep me warm at all.." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? You know I never really sleep with lots of blankets, but I know you do," he said.

"I didn't want to tell you. I was too lazy to," I said. 

"Idiot," he said.

"I know." We both laughed and took the lunchbox out of Jungkook's bag again. We started eating, yet again, and hoping for someone to open the door for us. The next bell rang and we were still stuck on the roof. There were students walking around and we could see them, so we shouted the same thing we shouted earlier. We waited and waited...

****

"Uhm, hi? I heard you guys were stuck up here.." 

Our eyes widened and we looked to our right, to where the door was. A teacher was standing in the opening of the door, waiting for us to get up. We immediately got up, grabbed our bags and my jacket and ran up to the teacher. "Thank you so much, oh my god. We've been stuck up here for like three hours and it was raining and freezing," I said. 

"You were? Who locked you two up.. No one ever comes up here and no one has the key except the janitor.." The teacher said. Jungkook and I exchanged looks and shrugged. Probably one of those crazy es again, huh.. "Anyways, let's get you two inside. Let's take you two to the nurse and ask her to check your temperature. We don't want any sick people walking around school, getting even sicker and affecting others," she said. Jungkook and I nodded and followed her. She led us to the nurse room, where there was one nurse. She looked very friendly and offered us to sit down on the beds. 

"I'll leave you two here then. Don't forget to bring an absence letter to school tomorrow," the teacher said. Jungkook and I nodded and she left. 

"So, let's check your temperatures," the nurse said. She started with putting a thing in Jungkook's mouth and came over to my side afterwards. She basically did the same and stuck it in my mouth. Jungkook and I sat there for 30 seconds, with a thing in our mouth. "Okay, thank you for your patience. Let's see," she said. 

"You, miss, definitely need to go home.. Your temperature is 39 °C and you, mister, also need to go home. You have a temperature of 38.5 °C and neither of those are good. I'll give you some medicine for when you get home and eat something. For now, take these sweaters and go home quickly. I'll tell the administrator that you two went home with a fever. Take care of yourselves okay!" 

Jungkook and I looked at each other with surprised looks on our faces. I can't believe we're both sick... How are we gonna take care of one another when we're both sick.... I've always had a bad immune system, but I didn't know Jungkook's was just as bad.

"Let's go then," Jungkook said. He gently grabbed my hand and walked to his locker. He put the sweater on that the nurse gave us and took my sweater from me. He told me to put my arms up and put it on for me. Afterwards, he straightened my hair with his hand and gave me a kiss on my forehead. We went to my locker afterwards and I grabbed my coat. I put it on, threw some books in my bag and held Jungkook's hand again.

"Let's go~"  I said. Jungkook nodded and held my hand tighter. He put his other hand against my forehead and pulled it away immediately. "You're burning, Aria.." He said. I frowned and did the same to him, "I'm not the only one.." I said. He looked at me and sighed.

"Let's just get home as quickly as possible in get in bed," he said, "I really need some sleep." I agreed and sat down at the busstop. Our bus was coming in 2 minutes, so we patiently waited. Eventually, the bus was almost 5 minutes late. Jungkook and I went all the way to the back, as usual, and I put my head on his shoulder. 

"Sleep if you want to," he said, "I can carry you in." I nodded and closed my eyes. I didn't realize I could fall asleep that fast.. 

***

I suddenly jolted up from my sleep and felt all sweaty and sticky. I wiped some sweat off my forehead and lay back down, because my headache was killing me. I looked to my side and saw Jungkook just as sweaty. I shook him to wake him up.

"Jungkook.." "Jeon Jungkook.." "Baby.." He didn't even respond.. I shook him a little bit harder and he finally woke up. He jolted up and wiped his sweat, just like I did.

"We're disgusting," I said. We've basically been sleeping, drenched in our own and each other's sweat. I felt disgusting, so I got out of bed. I noticed that I was in my own room, so I walked over to my closet, pulled out some clothes (and underwear) and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, getting rid of all the sweat, and went back to my room.

"You can take a shower as well. I'll go get your clothes for you," I said. I pushed him into the bathroom and ran out of the house, to his house. I had taken his house keys and opened the frontdoor. I closed it and ran upstairs. I knew where his closet was (duh) and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a sweater. I also grabbed two t-shirts, two underwears, a pair of socks and a few beanies. I held them in my arm, closed the drawers and closet, and ran downstairs. I made sure to lock the door and went back to my own house. When I went upstairs, Jungkook was already done, lying on my bed with only a towel around his waist and playing games on his phone. I decided to jump on the bed and straddle him. I threw all the clothes I was holding, on his face and laughed.

"Yah..."

"Don't act like such a baby," I joked. I, one by one, took the clothes off his face, throwing it on the floor. I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and got off him. Just when I was about to walk away, he pulled me back in. 

"Jungkook, get changed! I have to change the bedding.." I said. He nuzzled his face in my neck and left a few kisses. 

After he let go, he jumped up and got out of my bed. I handed him the clothes and laughed. I went to my parents' room and pulled new bedding out of the closet. I went back into my room, just in time to not see Jungkook fully .

"You do know that we have a bathroom, right?.." I said. He nodded and just smiled. I ripped the other bedding off my bed and suddenly felt someone hug me. He gave me a kiss on my head and let go afterwards. I rolled my eyes and also replaced the pillows. I did everything and jumped back in bed after blowdrying my hair. Jungkook jumped in with me, without a shirt on.

"Jungkook! Your fever will get worse if you don't put on a shirt or a sweater. I didn't bring your clothes here for nothing," I sighed. I got out of bed and grabbed his sweater from a chair. I walked up to him and put it on for him, "I thought you were older than me.." 

"I am, but I just want you to see my sixpack," he said. 

"How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have a si-"

"This is a sixpack, right? I worked out to get this for you," he said, having his sweater half pulled up. 

"Jungkook.. why did you even put effort into doing that? I never told you to have one," I said.

"I thought you liked sixpacks.." He said.

"I like them, but not neccessary at all. Well, at least I have something hard to punch now," I said. He winked at me and completely took that wrong. I sighed and shook my head, "NOT IN THAT WAY!" I yelled. He laughed and smirked. I slapped him and lay down, hugging his waist, "Go to sleep."

"Okay okay, I was joking," he said, "Lay on my arm, it'll be more comfortable for you." He put his arm out and waited for me to put my head on it. I scooted closer to him and put my head on his arm. It was surprisingly hard.. Haha..ha..

"Good night, baby," he said.

"Good night," I said. I tilted my head up and gave him a quick kiss. He smiled and pulled the blanket up. 

***

I opened my eyes and wanted to sit up. However, something, or should I say someone, was restraining me from sitting up. I looked down and saw Jungkook's arm and leg over me. I sighed and looked to my side. He was still soundlessly sleeping. Instead of waking him up, I just stared at him. Very cheesy, I know, but whatever.

I almost screamed when Jungkook opened his eyes and decided to hug me tighter. "Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yes, it was the best," I said. Jungkook smiled and kissed me on my forehead, with his eyes half-closed. I laughed at his state. 

"Do you want to go out to eat something?" He asked. I thought for a minute and took everything into consideration. Going out to eat meant we had to get out of bed and change into uncomfortable clothes, but staying in meant we had to make our own food..... 

"I don't know.. I'm too lazy to go out, but I'm also too lazy to cook," I said. 

"Me too..." He said. He put his hand on top of my head and my hair, "How are you feeling? Better?" 

"I feel a lot better. Shall we just go out to eat?" I said. He nodded and sat up, pulling me with him. I groaned and lay back down, only to be pulled up by Jungkook, again. He crouched down in front of me and told me to get on his back. "Not sure if that would be a good idea.. I'm not that.. uhm.. light.." I said.

"Come on, don't be so insecure. You're perfectly fine. Now, hop on," he said. I sighed and put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Jungkook walked off the stairs as if it was nothing. When we reached the living room, he didn't put me down. Instead, he walked to the dining table and placed me on the table. Afterwards, he turned around and gave me a kiss, while holding my waist.

"What time do you want to leave?" He asked, while leaving kisses on my cheeks, on my nose, on my lips and on my forehead. I smiled and pushed him away, getting off the table.

"In about an hour?" I suggested. He nodded and followed me. I walked back upstairs and went into the bathroom. No idea why he actually brought us downstairs, because we had to get changed and do everything we needed to do. Considering Jungkook takes 15 minutes for his hair... 

I walked into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. Jungkook stood behind me and grabbed his toothbrush as well. He backhugged me while brushing his teeth.

I chuckled, "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Looking at you," he said.

"That's creepy," I said. He shrugged and let go. He walked back to his room, got his phone and came back into the bathroom. 

"13 missed called from Taehyung...." Jungkook mumbled.

"What? Why would he call you 13 times?" I asked. 

"He asked me where we were, because we were absent the whole day and didn't pick up our phones," Jungkook said. He backhugged me again and showed me all the text messages Taehyung had sent. 

"Oh my god.." I said. There were probably about 10 messages from Taehyung.. 

"I know.. I'll call him back in a moment," Jungkook chuckled. He put his phone is his pocket and spit the toothpaste out, just when I was about to do it. Some toothpaste got on my cheek..

"JUNGKOOK! YOU'RE DISGUSTING!" I yelled. He laughed and grabbed a towel from a rack. He wiped the toothpaste away, "Sorry," he said, still having a small grin on his face. I punched him on his shoulder and rinsed my mouth. Jungkook waited for me to be done and did the same afterwards. I walked back to my room and looked in the closet for decent clothes to wear for a dinner. I tilted my head and was deliberating if I should wear a dress or not. 

"Wear a dress," Jungkook said, "You look good in dresses."

"Are you telling me I don't look good in other clothes?" I sarcastically said. He probably didn't realize I was being sarcastic, so he slightly panicked and came to my side, backhugging me. 

"What if I am?" He joked back. I laughed and shook my head, grabbing a black dress out of my closet.

"Fight me," I said. I turned around and gave him a kiss, "Do your hair," I said, walking back into the bathroom. I took off my sweatpants and my sweater and threw them on the floor. Suddenly, Jungkook came in. 

"JUNGKOOK!" I yelled. I grabbed my clothes from the floor and covered my body. "How many times do I have to tell you to not come in when I'm getting dressed?!" 

"Geez, calm down. I'm your boyfriend, what's the big deal," he said. He reached for the gel on a shelve and went back to my room, where there's a mirror. I quickly changed into the dress and angrily entered my room. 

"Sorry that I don't want to show my whole body to a guy I've just been dating for less than a week. Am I wrong for doing that? I'm not like your last girlfriends, I'm not just going to stand in front of you, okay?" I yelled. I was raising my voice, because I was actually getting really mad at this point. "I don't have anything more to offer than my love and sincerity, okay? If that's not enough, leave."

Jungkook actually looked quite shocked at what I had said. It looked like he was processing what I just said, but I was so mad, that I didn't know how to react to his reaction. I went back to the bathroom, changed back into my pajamas and jumped back in bed. "Leave if you don't have anything good to say," I said, turning my back to him. By the quietness, I was assuming that he was still standing there. However, I just ignored it and tried to go back to sleep. All this effort for nothing, great..

****

A while has passed now and I'm not sure if Jungkook has left or if he's still standing there.. I had slept for half an hour at its most. Although I was awake, my eyes were closed. I almost stopped breathing, when I heard Jungkook talk. I could feel a soft breath on my neck.. so he must have been lying next to me this whole time.. 

"Aria.. I'm so sorry for hurting you and making you mad over and over again.. I really don't mean it, but we react so differently to certain things. I don't compare you to any of my previous girlfriends and I never will. You are much better than them, please don't think I actually compare you to them.. I just said the 'I'm your boyfriend'-thing, because you always overreact at times like that.. There's nothing you should be insecure of. Hm.. when is the so-called honeymoon phase for us, huh? Why do we only fight?"

I turned around and hugged his body. It's true that I overreact at times.. I'm just not very confident with my body, and having someone see it doesn't make me feel good about myself.. at all.. 

"I'm sorry for getting mad, for yelling, for saying those things to you..." I mumbled, probably not even understandable, because my face was on his chest. 

"Don't apologize, it wasn't even your fault. Just a kiss is enough, remember?" He chuckled.

"How can you joke at times like these?" I lightly punched his chest, "I was literally about to cry just now.."

"Aw, sorry.. I'll make it up to you later," he said. I nodded and smiled, which he probably couldn't even see, but *shrugs*. 

"Let's just order delivery then, shall we?" He suggested. 

"Yes, please," I said, still with my face nuzzled in his chest.

"Hey hey, why are you still hiding your face?" He asked.

"Just because," I said. What he didn't know, was that I was actually crying. I felt horrible about everything, about being a bad person, about jumping to conclusions too fast etc etc 

"You're not crying, are you?" He asked, about to pull me away.

"No no! Don't!" I said. He laughed and nodded, pulling me back in. 

"Don't cry," he said, "You don't look very pretty when you cry." I was about to punch him, but he was just in time to hold me back. "head," I said, pinching his side. 

"OUCH!"

"Karma!"

"Okay okay," he chuckled, "If you say so, babe."

"Hmm.." 

I was playing with the hem of Jungkook's shirt, when he called the steakhouse. During his conversation with the employee, I tickled him and pinched his sides, just to see his reaction. He was trying his hardest, not to make any weird noises and meanwhile, he moved his body like a worm, just to get rid of me. 

"Y-yes, do you guys have delivery?" Jungkook asked. "Oh, okay.. How long is t-that gonna take?" "Okay okay, that's it then. Thank you. Yes yes yes, thanks." He hung up and turned to me. "You're gonna regret that," he said. He jumped up and straddled me, tickling me everywhere. I'm a very ticklish person, so I was basically dying there. I was crying and laughing, while trying to kick Jungkook away. He was trying to tickle me on my sides, but accidentally touched my . He looked at me and retreated his hands immediately, "Sorry.." 

"It's okay. Geez, calm down, you're my boyfriend," I said, copying what he said earlier. 

"Don't copy what I said," he said. He lay down next to me and got a few hairstrands out of my face. 

"All better now, huh?" Jungkook said. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him.

"Good, 'cause we're going to the arcade tonight," Jungkook said.

I frowned and looked up, "What if I don't want to?"

"I'll drag you with me," he said.

"No, nein, non," I said. I was just joking around, I was actually really looking forward to going to the arcade, because we didn't get to go last time, when I met his friends for the first time. 

"You're still going, though," Jungkook said.

"I know," I said. 

***

Jungkook and I were sitting in the living room. We had the TV on, but let's be honest, we were just sitting there so we could hear the doorbell. We were slowly dying from hunger (figuratively), and our stomachs, mine especially, kept on growling. 

*doorbell rings* 

Jungkook and I glanced at each other, but none of us moved. I glanced one last time at Jungkook, and decided to open the door. I got up and walked up to the living room's door. I don't know why, but I was actually sweating and maybe even shaking. I walked up to the frontdoor and took a deep breath before opening it. "Good evening, miss," the delivery guy said. I greeted him back and he handed the bag with our food to me. 

"Thank you! Uhm, here's the money, the rest is tip," I said. 

"Thank you, have a great day," he said. "You too," I replied. He walked back to is scooter and drove off. I closed the door carefully, and walked back to the living room, where Jungkook was patiently waiting, or maybe not..... The moment I placed the bag on the dining table, he immediately walked up to the table and took the food out. He placed one box in front of me and one in front of himself. He ran to the kitchen and I heard some rumbling afterwards. He came back, running, with two forks and two knives in both of his hands. He placed a set in front of me and one next to his box. He sat across from me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before starting to eat. 

"Oh my god, this is so good.." He mumbled. I laughed and continued eating, sometimes glancing at Jungkook. He eats super fast and kind of disgusting, but it's still really cute. 

"Stop looking and eat your food," Jungkook suddenly said.

"Okay, mom," I joked. He looked up and squinted his eyes before going back to his food. I also continued eating. We must have been really hungry, because it was completely silent. 

"Jungkook."

"Hm?" He looked up and stopped eating for a second.

"Do you want some of mine?" I asked. He thought for a moment and looked at the amount of food I had left.

"No, you eat it. You were really hungry a while ago," he said. I smiled and nodded. I love how he's always super considerate and thinks of others first, which is one of the things I like most about him. He's nothing near selfish. 

After a while, I started to feel really full. I was forcing myself to finish everything, because my parents have always taught me to finish your food. 

"Are you okay?" He chuckled, "You don't have to finish everything, I'll finish it for you." I looked down at the amount of food he had left and my mouth fell open. He finished everything and he was still not full? I gently placed my food in front of him and put my elbows on the table, so I could look at him. "Thanks," I said. 

In less than 5 minutes, he had finished everything. Every little crumble.. everything. 

"Let's go up and get dressed," Jungkook said. He got up, threw everything in the trashcan and walked back to me. He gently grabbed my hand and dragged me with him. While walking up the stairs, I kept on poking and pinching his and his sides, trying to annoy him. 

"Yah, ert. I know my is beautiful, but you're making its value drop by touching it like that," he said. I rolled my eyes and jumped back in bed. 

"If anything, I'm making it more valuable by touching it," I scoffed. He laughed and joined me on the bed. 

"You do know that it is really unhealthy to by lying down after eating, right?" He said.

"As if it can get unhealthier than eating the food we just ate," I chuckled. He got up and walked to my closet. He looked through all my clothes and threw some my way. "Uhm, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Picking out clothes for you."

I sighed and got out of bed as well, "Please don't. I can pick my own clothes," I said, pushing him away with my hip. 

"Sorry, was just trying to help," he said. He came up to me and backhugged me, "I'm going back to my house for my clothes, okay? Be right back." I turned around and hugged him. 

"Please don't leave," I said. 

"What are you on?" He pulled away, only to see me trying to hold my laugh in. ", I thought you were being serious," he said. 

"I know. Now go get your clothes, it's only a few meters away," I said, pushing him out of my room. 

"Can I at least get one kiss?" He asked. I shook my head and waited for him to leave. He pouted and ran downstairs. I walked back to my closet and looked at my clothes. It was almost summer, so it's probably not even going to be cold tonight. I pulled out denim shorts, a black croptop, a bra and a blue/black flannel. The flannel made me think of Daisy, because she knows how much I love flannels. She bought a bunch of them for me when she went to South-Korea. I threw my clothes on the bed and took the clothes I was wearing off. I put on my bra, the shorts, the crop top and tied the flannel around my waist. I put on a body mist and ran downstairs. I decided to just wear my creepers and went to Jungkook's house, leaving my house's door open. 

I knocked on his door, "JUNGKOOK! Hurry up!" Soon, Jungkook came down and opened the door. He was wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt and a red/black flannel. 

I frowned, "You always copy the clothes I'm wearing, don't you," I said. He laughed and stepped out of the house, closing the door behind him. He grabbed my hand and we walked back to my house. I ran up to get my black leather bag with my wallet and my phone. Oh, and my housekeys of course. When I went downstairs, Jungkook was standing there, waiting for me. He offered me his hand and I gladly took it. 

"Let's go~"  I said. He chuckled at my silliness and opened the frontdoor. I locked it and we made our way to the convenience store, where Jungkook's friends, and mine also, picked us up. 

"Hey guys!" Taehyung shouted. I smiled and waved at him. He's just so cute and adorable and squishy. I can't believe he's actually older than me. He's like a ball of fluff and the nicest person I know. 

"Which car do you want to sit in?" Namjoon asked, after giving me a hug. I shrugged, "Doesn't really matter to me," I said. I looked up at Jungkook and he also shrugged. 

"Okay, let me suggest something then. You sit in Jin's car and Jungkook sits in my car? We don't have enough space for both of you to sit in the same car," Namjoon said.

"It's fine with me," I said. Jungkook looked at me and pouted. "You can handle a couple of minutes without me," I said. I walked over to Jin's car and greeted them. I saw Taehyung, Jimin and of course Jin. "Hello~" I said and sat down next to Taehyung.

"We missed you," Taehyung said, giving me a hug.

"I didn't," Jimin said. 

"Whatever, it's not like I need you to miss me. Just worry about your girlfriend and make sure to not hurt her or I will cut you," I said. Yes, Jimin and Daisy are dating. Am I happy with it? I don't know.. I somehow don't trust Jimin.. he gives off a weird vibe, but if Daisy really likes him, that's her choice. I'm not her mother and I'm in no position to make decisions for her. And besides, Jungkook told me that Jimin isn't even close to being a player. Jimin's actions prove otherwise though.. ANYWAYS, other topic. 

"I sure will," he scoffed. He turned back around to the front.

"Aria, do you want a lollipop? Or ice cream? I brought some," Taehyung said. I smiled and nodded. He bend down and looked for something in his bag. After a minute, he pulled out a box with mango mochi ice cream, my favorite! He held it up and looked at me. He laughed when he saw the glist in my eyes. He handed me one and took one out for himself. 

"Aren't you going to give me one?" Jin asked. 

"Yeah, and me?" Jimin said. Taehyung panicked and mumbled multiple sorry's. He reached for the box and handed each of them one. I could see Jin's satisfied smile through the rearview mirror. He opened it with his teeth and threw the whole thing in his mouth, scrunching his face afterwards, because of the cold. I laughed and put my backpack on the floor. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my bag, so I rumbled through it and fished it out of my bag. It was a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook:  Aria, having fun with the others? I miss you
Aria:  Yes! Lots and lots of fun! Taehyung gave me ice cream and Jin is super nice as well.

"Is it Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked, leaning to my side so he could read the message. "What a possessive guy," he mumbled. I laughed and sent another message to Jungkook.

Aria: Hahhahaha! Taehyung just called you possessive. Go to sleep or play with the others, goodbyeeee~
Jungkook:  Yah yah yah, I'm not possessive, I'm just being a good boyfriend. I don't want to play with them, I want to be with you ;n;
Aria: Shut up, I'm trying to sleep. Bye bye~ 

I put my phone in my bag and smiled. 

"Do you guys want to listen to music?" Jin asked.

"Yes please," Taehyung and I said in unison. Jin nodded and some music. Luckily, it was R&B and not hip hop, to which I'm sure these guys would sing along. 

"It's gonna take a while, so go to sleep if you need to," Jin said. I nodded and closed my eyes. I was still not feeling all better, because it's only been a day. I closed my eyes and felt myself falling asleep. 

Taehyung's POV

I was looking out of the window and softly humming along to the song, when I suddenly felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked down and saw Aria soundlessly asleep. One of her hands was on her lap and the other one was underneat her leg. Her hand is gonna get paralyzed like that.. I gently pulled her hand away from underneath her leg and placed it on her lap. After doing that, I myself went to sleep as well. 

****

Aria's POV

When I woke up, I felt a weight on top of my head. Only then did I remember that I was sitting next to Taehyung, so it has to be him. Meanwhile, we had long stopped driving. I looked out of the window and saw a gasstation. Jin and Jimin weren't even in the car anymore and Namjoon's car was right next to ours. When I looked into his car, I also didn't see Jungkook. 

I tapped Taehyung and tried to wake him up. Luckily, he wasn't that hard to wake up. His eyes fluttered open en he got his head off of mine. 

"Sorry for the weight," he said.

"It's okay, but we're at a gasstation and the others aren't in the car," I said. 

"Oh really? They're probably getting food inside. Do you want to play a game on my phone?" He asked.

I nodded, "Sure!" Taehyung took his phone out of his pocket and unlocked the screenlock. His background was a photo of the seven of them. "Aw, that's cute," I mumbled. Taehyung pulled his phone away and pouted. 

"It's not cute!" He said.

"Okay, very masculine then?" I joked. He nodded and put his phone back to where it was. He opened an app callen "Trivia Crack". I don't play games on my phone, so I had no idea what it was. "Can you please explain the game first?"

"It's like a quiz, but you play against people you know. There are six categories and you can keep playing if you answer the questions right. If you don't answer a question right, it's the other person's turn. Let's play against Jungkook!" 

"Okay, got it," I said. Taehyung clicked on a few things and the game started. We had the category "Entertainment".

What's the name of Tommy's best friend in the cartoon 'The Rugrats'?

A)  Chucky
B)  Johnny
C)  Spike
D)  Lil

"Oh oh oh! I know this one!" I almost shouted, "It's Chucky!" Taehyung clicked on Chucky, and I was indeed right. That's what you get for spending your entire childhood watching Rugrats.. 

"Next question... spin!" Taehyung said.

What is the name of the scientist that discovered Uranus?

A) William Hershcel
B) Galileo Galilei
C) Isaac Newton
D) Herschel Krustofsky

"Isn't it Krustofsky?" Taehyung asked. 

"No, I'm almost sure it's William Hershcel. Or not?" I hesitated. 

"Let's go for your answer, I trust you more," he said. I laughed and nodded. "Oh my god, you were right!" Taehyung said. We continued playing the game, while waiting for the others to return. It seemed like forever when they finally got back, at least, Jin came back.

"Oh, you're awake? Get out and eat with us," Jin said. We nodded and got out of the car. We saw the others sitting on a bench with a table. However, Jungkook somehow didn't look very happy... I still sat down next to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "What's up?" I whispered. He just shrugged and continued eating. I frowned. I honestly thought 'Not this again..' It's like the cinema-thing all over again..

Namjoon handed me a sandwich and a bottle of juice. "Thank you," I smiled at him. He nodded and glanced at Jungkook, then at me afterwards. I just shrugged and ate my sandwich. After a while, I sighed and got up. I grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him with me.

"Why are you like this again?" I asked. I started to get even more annoyed when he didn't look at me. When you talk to me, or anyone else, look them in the ing eye.. (sorry for swearing, oops). "The , Jungkook. Look at me when I'm talking to you. Why are you like this again?"

He sighed and looked almost annoyed, "It's like you're not even my girlfriend. You keep hanging out with other guys and you even slept with Taehyung."

"I slept with him? When did I do that? I ing fell asleep, that's it. God damn it, you're so insecure," I groaned. 

"You didn't even want to sit in the same car as me, isn't that like a red flag," he said, slowly raising his voice.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me. I went to the other car, because we had no choice, Jungkook. Stop it with your jealousy," I said. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist. 

"I can raise my voice whenever I want to. Just stop hanging around boys like you're single, because you're not," he said. I was taken aback.. I didn't know Jungkook could be this.. possessive? Obsessive? Overprotective?

"Listen, Jungkook. Even if we're in a relationship, I can do the I want to. You're in no position to tell me what I can and cannot do. I also have feelings and I'm not you're stupid little puppet. Go use someone else, who's willing, to be your puppet. I'm done," I said. I walked back to the others and left Jungkook there. When I came back, the others looked at me worriedly. 

"You okay?" Namjoon asked.

"No, but I'll be fine," I said. Namjoon nodded and patted my head, "I'm sure he'll get over it. Just give the boy a little time." 

"It's okay, we're done." 

The others were quiet immediately and some of their mouths fell open. I just grabbed my sandwich and continued eating, staring at nothing in particular. "Can we go?" I asked. Namjoon and Jin nodded and got up immediately. We all walked to the car we sat in earlier. In the corner of my eye, I saw Jimin walking up to Jungkook, probably saying about me. Whatever, he can do whatever he wants to. When everyone was seated in the car, I plugged my earphones in and went to sleep again.

**

"Aria? We're here," someone whispered. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung's face next to mine. I almost had a heart attack, because of the closeness of his face...

"Oh my god.."

He giggled, "Sorry, did I scare you?" 

"Hell yes, you did," I said. We just laughed it off and got out of the car. The sun hit me and I scrunched my face. I stretched and jumped a few times, trying to wake up. Namjoon parked his car next to Jin's car and turned his engine off. He jumped out of the car and stretched a few times. From the outside, the arcade looked very colorful and fun. I couldn't wait to get in, even though I knew some were a bit hesitant, because of what happened earlier. I, on the other hand, decided to shove it away for just today. I can cry and shout at myself as much as I want to when we get home.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Taehyung asked. I nodded and smiled at him, trying to assure him that I really was okay. He nodded and smiled back. He hooked arms with me and we skipped inside. There weren't that much people inside, I mean, it wasn't crowded. Just enough people to make it not that crowded. The first thing I noticed was a motor with a screen in front of it. Before I ran to it, Taehyung pulled me back and pointed at a guy in all-green clothing. "We have to exchange our real money into money that we can actually use here," Taehyung said. "Oh.." I replied. He shook his head and pulled me to the all-green guy. I handed him a part of the money I had brought with me and got a hand full of coins. I put them in my wallet and pulled Taehyung with me, to the motor thing. "Let's race!" I said. Taehyung got on the other motor and I threw a coin in the machine. It started and I was killing it. However, nearing the end, Taehyung took over and won.. 

"Mean.." I mumbled.

Taehyung stuck his tongue out and got off the motor. I also got off and followed him to wherever he wanted to go. I decided to pay for everything, because they always pay for activities, and it makes me feel guilty. 

Taehyung dragged me from one thing to another and my money was slowly disappearing. I only had a few coins left and decided to go to the crane machine with Rilakkuma plushies. First try was a total fail. I didn't even come close to any of the plushies. On the second try, however, I almost got one, but it fell down just before it could fall into the box. By now, I was probably on my 6th try. Meanwhile, Taehyung had gone to the others. He wanted to play more boyish games, but I didn't mind. As long as I can get a plushy.. 

I almost jumped up when I felt someone's arms sneak around my waist. That smell... th-that's Jungkook.. 

"W-what are y-you doing?" I stuttered. *Internally punches myself* He wrapped his arms around me a bit tighter and helped me get a rilakkuma plushie.

"Helping you," he simply stated. I just froze and forgot everything that happened earlier. I didn't move an inch and just stared at nothing. Why is he doing this? Who gave him permission to? 

"Oh, there you go," he crouched down to get the plushie, "This one's for you." He handed me the plushie and gave me a kiss on top of my head. My heart started going crazy and I honestly wanted to run away. Jungkook suddeny turned me around and held my face between his hands. "And also, sorry for earlier. I shouldn't have reacted like that. I know I can be a bit.. sensitive and kind of insecure, sorry about that.. Please forgive me," he said, looking me right in the eye with the most adorable gaze ever. I couldn't help but... gave in.. 

"Okay, but if you ever dare to tell me to not hang out with other guys because you get 'jealous', we're over," I said. He nodded and my cheek. He moved forward for a kiss, but I put my hand between our lips and turned around. "Not yet. I'm going back to the others now, have fun kissing air," I said, walking away with a grin on my face. I soon heard footsteps behind me. As expected