Eighteen

Double-minded

Today was the day I was going to get a call to know if I graduated or not. The people who didn't pass would get a call between 11 and 12 o'clock, while the students who passed would receive a call after 12 o'clock. I think I did okay on the exams, but you can never be too sure. I've been sitting on my bed with my phone on my lap, my parents next to me and Jungkook in front of me for 2 hours now and it was only 11.30.. Jungkook has also been waiting for the call, so we were both nervous wrecks. I was way more nervous than Jungkook, because Jungkook has always been the type to be laid-back about these kinds of things. I was shaking and have cried about 3 times in the two hours we've sat here.

"Baby, it'll be okay. I'm sure you passed," Jungkook said, holding my hand tight while with his other hand on my leg. 

"How are you so sure.. what if I suddenly do get a call before 12? I'm gonna have a mental breakdown if I have to do this year over.." I muttered. My mother held my other free hand and occasionally patted my back. They all believed I would pass, but I still couldn't think like that. I felt bad, because this whole thing was more about me than about Jungkook. Jungkook had his focus on me and didn't even think of himself. I felt bad for making this about me, because Jungkook deserves just as much or even more attention.

"Let's just wait, Aria. We believe in you, don't worry about it. You can resit one subject, it'll be okay," my dad said, "We'll still be proud of you." 

Thirty minutes had passed and it was 12 o'clock. Although it was 12 o'clock, I still didn't believe I had passed. I still had to get a call from my teacher.. What if they were running out of time to call the students who didn't pass? What if this what if that.. I've never felt this nervous in my whole life. 

"Are you crying? Babe?" Jungkook reached his hand out and wiped away a tear that fell down my cheek. He held my face between his hands and looked me directly in the eyes. "You passed, Aria, you only have to wait for the call from your teacher." My parents and Jungkook kept assuring me, but nothing helped. My mind often wandered to Jungkook. Did he pass? I hope he did.. I'd rather have him pass and not me, than the other way around.

*Ring Ring*

"Oh my god, who's phone is that?" I shakily asked. Jungkook looked down and it appeared to be his phone. He got up and answered the call. All this time, my parents and I just stared at him intensively. He looked dead-serious, so I got scared. What if he really didn't pass? What if his teacher was too busy calling the others and he was the last one? 

Finally, Jungkook hung up. I got up and held his face in my hands, looking him in the eyes. He looked back at me and a smile appeared on his precious face.

"I passed, baby." 

"OH MY GOD! BABY I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, SO SO PROUD!" I screamed and hugged him. I was almost squeezing him to death, so I quickly let go, still with a huge smile on my face. I forgot about my own call until my parents started freaking out. Well.. my mother freaked out and shoved the phone in my face. I stepped forward to take my phone from her, the smile falling from my face. 

"Hello? Yes yes, this is Aria." I patiently waited for the other person on the phone to say something. My heart was beating so fast it could fall out of my ribcage. 

"Are you nervous?" My teacher asked. I wanted to punch him through the phone and especially yell at him, but I didn't. 

"Of course I am, but could you please tell me if I passed or not? I'm shaking," I answered, not being able to think before answering. I felt beads of sweat on my forehead and I quickly wiped them away. 

"I'll have to inform you that you....... passed!! Congratulations, Aria. I always knew you could do it, don't doubt yourself," he said. 

"Oh my god? Really? You're not joking right?" I could feel tears falling down my cheeks, but I didn't feel like wiping them away. Suddenly, Jungkook was standing in front of me. He wiped my tears with his thumbs and smiled at me. He mouthed "I told you you could do it, didn't I?" 

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I replied to my teacher. I hung up and jumped in Jungkook's arms with a big smile. I was crying and smiling. This is actually the first time I've cried out of happiness. The built up stress and nerves was just too much. 

"I can't believe we both passed! Oh my god!!" I screamed. I reached up to give Jungkook a kiss before going to my parents. They were already standing behind us with big and proud smiles on their faces. They embraced me and congratulated me multiple times. Now that this is over, I had to call Daisy and the others. I decided to call Daisy first. 

"Hello? Daisy? And? Did you pass? I did, I really hope you did too!" I said, without taking a single breath inbetween the sentences. 

"Ariaa!! Of course I passed! I already knew, baby~ Congratulations! I knew you could do it," Daisy said, "Did Jungkook pass?" 

"Yes yes yes, he did! We both did, I'm so happy! We have to celebrate this," I said, "Did Jimin pass?" 

"Of course he did~ we'll plan something for tonight," Daisy said. I could already imagine her wink through the phone and just laughed. We congratulated each other a few more times before hanging up. I turned around to Jungkook.

"Jimin and Daisy passed as well!" I said, clapping like a maniac. "Let's call all the others." Jungkook nodded and grabbed his phone from my bed to call Namjoon. I decided to call Taehyung. My parents already left by this time to have some lunch. 

I impatiently waited for Taehyung to pick up his phone. When he finally did, I shouted a bit too loud, "Did you pass?! Did everyone else pass?!" 

"Hey Aria~"  

"Damn it, Taehyung! Answer me!" I yelled. Taehyung laughed. 

"Don't worry, Aria, we all passed! We all did! Did you? Did Jungkook? Are you already crying?" Taehyung asked, ending his series of questions with a laugh. 

"Yes yes, we did! I'm so proud of all of you! I can't believe everyone passed, tell them I'm proud and really happy! Let's meet up tonight~"  I said. 

"Sure! See you later, Aria!" Taehyung said, hanging up. I turned around and saw Jungkook lying on the bed while looking at me. I jumped in his arms with a huge smile and ruffled his hair. 

"They all passed, Jungkook!"

"I know, thank god they did," Jungkook chuckled. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I heard you calling me baby earlier?" He laughed. I frowned and pulled away from his embrace. "Did I?" I asked. I honestly did not remember me calling him baby... Is he joking? Should I feel embarrassed?

"Yeah you did baby, but if you don't want to remember, that's okay," he said, still a smile plastered on his gorgeous face.

"I do want to remember," I said, ruffling his hair. I lay my head on his chest and thought about thing. Out of nowhere, I suddenly got sad. There was a big chance we were both going to different colleges after graduation.. I'm not sure how well I will handle being away from Jungkook, Daisy and all the others for a long time. I don't want to adapt to a different environment, make new friends etc etc. I want to stay with Jungkook and the others. 

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook asked. I was pulled out of my trail of thoughts and brought back to reality. I looked up at Jungkook and sighed.

"About college.. I don't want to be away from you and the others," I mumbled. I rested my head on Jungkook's shoulder and let out another long sigh. 

"It's part of life, baby. We won't be that far apart and we can still visit each other on the weekends and holidays. We'll still be together and we'll still be friends with everyone else," he replied, trying to assure me. However, it only made me sadder. We won't even be able to see each other during weekends that much, because we would have to study or make homework or whatever. Holidays would of course be possible, but that's only 3 to 4 times a year..

"Ahh, come here. Don't worry, I'll make sure to visit you lots. Who knows, maybe we'll even end up in the same college," Jungkook said, pulling me closer and leaving multiple kisses on top of my head. He rubbed my back and whispered sweet nothings to me. "Let's not think about college right now, okay? How about we plan how to celebrate?" After letting out one last sigh, I nodded and got up, pulling Jungkook with me.

"We could hang out at Namjoon's, drink, play games, eat food and have fun," Jungkook suggested. I agreed with his idea and sent a text to Namjoon to ask him if it would be okay to do that. Not long after, Namjoon replied, telling me he would buy the drinks and food. I just agreed, not wanting to discuss it any further. Jungkook and I were planning on buying food anyways, so Namjoon wouldn't know. 

"Hey, let me see that beautiful smile again," Jungkook said, getting up out of bed and backing me up against the wall. My back hit the wall, not too hard, and Jungkook's hands were tugging on the sides of my lips. "Smile, baby, smile!" He said, a silly look on his face. I couldn't resist it and ended up laughing. "Ahh, there you go! I've been waiting for it." I wrapped my arms around his neck and reached up for a kiss. Jungkook smiled before locking his lips with mine. I could still feel his smile during the kiss and it must have been one of the cutest things ever. It melted my insides. 

"I love you and I'm super proud of you," I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. If possible, Jungkook's smile got wider and bigger. 

"I'm glad everyone's going to graduate this year. And of course I have to say I love you more, because I genuinely do," he said. He bend down and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me over to the bed. He gently lay me down and joined next to me. 

"I thought we were supposed to get ready to go to Namjoon's," I laughed. 

"Nah, they can wait," Jungkook grinned. He put his leg and his arm around me and closed his eyes. Was he seriously going to sleep right now? Well.. might as well do the same. My eyes closed by themselves and I could feel myself drifting off to sleep in no time. It must've been the stress and the crying from earlier. We also woke up way too early, because of our stress. 

••••••••

Hours had probably passed when Jungkook and I woke up. We were woken up by the sound of someone shaking us. The most horrible way to wake up... 

"You two are seriously so annoying.. Just wake up! Your friends have been calling you for the past hour." I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook's eyes flutter open as well. I looked up to see my mom standing next to my bed with a phone in her hand. She looked slightly pissed, but also slightly amused.

"Mom? What's wrong? Why are you waking us up?" I asked.

"Idiot, your friends have been calling you for the past hour and I can hear it from downstairs!" She nagged. She put the phone on the bed and exited the room, frustrated. Her footsteps were heard, but soon disappeared. I picked my phone up, only to find 17 missed calls; 2 from Namjoon,9 from Taehyung and 6 from Daisy. I frowned and decided to call Daisy first. 

"Hello?"

"JUNG ING ARIA! Where have you been? Why are you two not here? We've been waiting for so long!" Daisy shouted. She groaned and I could hear Jimin in the background, but couldn't really make out what he was saying.

"I'm so sorry, we were sleeping, because we were tired. We'll come over as soon as we're ready! Sorry sorry sorry!" I replied. Daisy hung up with a long sigh. I put my phone down and looked up at Jungkook's face. "Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Of course I did, you?" 

"Me too," I smiled, "Now let's get ready before everyone starts freaking out." I laughed and pulled Jungkook out of bed after pulling myself out of bed. I headed for the shower and Jungkook was about to follow me, but I stopped him. "I'm going to take a shower, Jungkook. By myself," I said. Jungkook pouted and was still following behind me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to punch him. 

"Ouch.." 

"Serves you right," I said, "Now go back and play games on your phone or something. Or go to your house to take a shower!" He wrapped his arms around me and made whiny noises. 

"I don't want to," he sternly said. 

"Then go back to my room and hang out there," I said, pushing him back towards my room. He luckily listened this time and went back to my room. I entered the bathroom and locked the door. 

I decided not to take a long shower, because the others were waiting. I took a quick shower and got out in a bathrobe. Jungkook was sitting on my bed, playing games, as usual. I eyed him before turning towards my closet. I looked for something comfortable and ended up picking a black romper. It was loose, comfortable and light. I decided to just change inside my room. 

"Aren't you going to change, Jungkook?" I asked. Jungkook looked up from his phone, staring directly at me. He was quiet for a second before he spoke up. His eyes left my body and stared out of the window. His gaze later went back to me.

"I'll just run to my house to change in some shorts and a shirt later," Jungkook said. I nodded and continued changing into my romper. When I was done, I began with my make-up; not too much, though. I only put on some eyeliner and did my brows lightly. I was done in 5 minutes and when I turned around, Jungkook was still looking at me. 

"Want to go to your house now?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go," Jungkook said. I threw my basic necessities in my bag and slung it over my shoulder. Jungkook got up and reached out for my hand. We went down the stairs together and greeted my parents before leaving the house. Jungkook opened the door to his house and ran upstairs, still holding my hand. I was struggling to keep up, because he was running so fast. I tripped, but caught myself just in time. Surprised, Jungkook turned around with wide eyes. 

"I'm so sorry!" He panicked. He crouched down and helped me up. 

"Don't worry, I'm okay," I said, smiling at him and pushing him towards his room. 

"I'm sorry for running, I didn't mean to trip you, baby," he said, holding my face between his hands. 

"Stop apologizing and get changed," I laughed. Jungkook nodded and walked over to his closet, while glancing back at me once. I plopped down on his bed and hugged one of his pillows, while looking at him. He picked out some shorts and a black tanktop and got rid of his shirt. While taking it off, he turned around and smirked at me. 

"Ew."

"You love it," Jungkook replied. I just laughed it off and continued looking at his gorgeous body (not being a ..). Jungkook put on the tanktop and then went on with his shorts. I turned away and started playing with Jungkook's phone. I opened up a game and started playing without understanding how it worked. It was fun, though. I could understand why Jungkook's always on his phone playing this game when I'm getting ready or taking a shower.

"Babe, let's go," Jungkook said, before putting a beanie on. He looked ten times hotter with a beanie on. I've always thought guys looked better with beanies on, and Jungkook is definitely a perfect living example. There are times he looks cute in beanies, but not when he's wearing shorts and a tanktop.. 

Jungkook hovered over me, "You coming?" He laughed. I nodded and put my hand out for him to hold. He held it without any complaints and pulled me up. I gave his phone back and he put it in his pocket. Furthermore, he also put his keys and wallet in his pockets. I've always wondered why guys could fit so much in their pockets. Girls have tiny pockets and a phone barely fits in there, let alone a wallet. It's so irritating, especially when there are fake pockets. What's the use of fake pockets? Just don't do that, don't deceive us like that. It affects my trust.

After the busride and a short walk to Namjoon's house, we were in front of his house. I rang the doorbell and we both impatiently waited. On the busride, we called a nearby pizza place and ordered about 7 different pizzas. I was sure we wouldn't be able to each finish one, so we ordered less than nine. Seven sounded like an appropiate number. 

"Hey! Come in, come in, everyone's waiting," Hoseok beamed. He pulled us in and closed the door behind him. When we walked into the living room, we were greeted with complaints, shouts and whines. Jungkook and I shrugged and took our seats on the floor, next to Hoseok and Yoongi. 

"What should we do now?" Jimin asked. He reached out for the bag of chips on the table and grabbed a hand full of it, also sharing some with Daisy. 

"How about we eat first. It's around dinnertime, so let's order food," Jin said. Jungkook and I looked at each other and smiled. I was about to speak up, but Jungkook was faster than me. 

"We already ordered pizza," Jungkook smiled, "Seven to be exact."

"Really? When did you do that? I was planning on buying the food.." Namjoom whined. Jin, who was sitting next to Namjoon, slapped him to shut him up. Everyone burst out laughing, because the so-called 'most intimidating' of the group is being nagged on by Jin. 

"Just accept it," I laughed. Just in time, the doorbell rang. Everyone's head shot up and Yoongi was the first one to actually get up. Jungkook and I soon followed, because we wanted to pay. Once at the frontdoor, we greeted the delivery man. Jungkook pulled some money out of his pocket and handed it to him, including a small tip. The guy handed us the pizzas and we each carried a few back to the living room. The table was already cleared for the pizzas. We placed them down and sat down. The boxes were all open and everyone already started eating. I did so as well. I would hate it if anyone of our group hated pizza, because I wouldn't be able to be friends with them. 

I'm kidding, don't hate me. I would never refuse to be friends with anyone, just because they don't like a certain type of food. I would just be confused. How could anyone hate such a beautiful creation such as pizza.

"Here, eat this one." Jungkook handed me a slice and smiled. He continued eating himself and ocassionally joked around with the others. I was just casually talking to Daisy and Taehyung.

"When is the graduation ceremony?" I asked.

"It's tomorrow, you forgetful baby," Daisy laughed. She ruffled my hair with her free hand. 

"Excuse you, I am not forgetful," I tried to defend myself. I know I'm forgetful, I just don't want to admit it. I mean, I'm only 18... not the age to be this forgetful. I still have a whole life ahead of me and I haven't reached the age to start being forgetful. I don't know why I'm like this, I didn't ask for it. My forgetfulness doesn't affect school or studies, though. I can perfectly study for those, but things like dates, birthdays etc etc is just hard for me to remember. Luckily, there's a thing called a planner and Facebook. If it wasn't for Facebook, I would forget the birthdays of my friends. 

"Just keep telling yourself that, honey. Maybe it will come true one day," she said, shaking her head. 

By this time, I had already started on my fourth slice. My phone suddenly vibrated, indicating I received a text message. I fished my phone out of my bag and looked at the text. It was from Taehyung. 

Taehyung: Aria, Aria, Jung Aria! Can we talk for a second? 

I looked up from my phone to see Taehyung looking at me. He pointed up with his indexfinger and got up first. I scooted closer to Jungkook to whisper something to him.

"I'm going upstairs for a moment, Taehyung wants to talk," I whispered. I inched away to see his face. He nodded, but I felt like there was something else behind that gaze. I decided to not say anything for now, and just deal with it later. I got up from my seat and walked to the stairs. Taehyung should be upstairs by now, so I went upstairs and looked around, not knowing which room to enter. This was until I heard Taehyung.

"I'm here~"

I immediately knew where the voice was coming from and entered the guestroom. Taehyung was patiently waiting while sitting on the bed with his back leaning against the headboard.

"Sit," he said. 

"Okay, what's it you want to tell me?" I asked, eager to know. I hoped it wouldn't be anything about his parents, because he doesn't deserve to feel sad. 

"I.... I think I like someone?" He hesitantly responded.

"Why did you say it like that?" I asked. 

"I'm not sure... she's really nice and cute," Taehyung said, a smile appearing on his face. It made me smile as well, because happy Taehyung equals happy Aria. I swear, his smile can heal broken hearts and cure illness. 

"Really? How do you know her?" I asked. I was genuinely interested in what he had to say about her. I've always wondered what types Taehyung falls for. He's such a bright and wonderful soul, I hope he gets together with a person like that. He doesn't deserve anything less than that. He deserves a person that lifts him up and lets him show the best version of himself. 

"You know I went to an introduction day for a college last month, right?" I nodded and let him continue. "Well, I met her there and it clicked instantly. She's really fun and I feel like we're very similar. We've hung out a few times, we text a lot and I'm really happy when I'm around her. Almost just as happy as when I'm with you guys."

"Ahh, our Tae has grown up, huh?" I smiled. I ruffled his hair with both hands and pinched his cheeks as well. He laughed and squirmed, trying to escape.

"S-stop! You're embarrassing me!" He screamed. I let go and he immediately tried to ruffle his hair back in place.

"Now, why did you tell me?" I asked.

"I'm not sure how to deal with this.. can I invite her to hang out with us? Do I tell the others first?" He asked. It was really cute how he had 0% knowledge about this, or at least he acted that way. I don't believe Taehyung has never had a girlfriend, because how could anyone not love this child? 

"It would be better if you told the others before you invited her over. They're gonna feel like someone invaded their space if you suddenly bring her over without telling them," I replied. I knew how the others felt about strangers suddenly coming into the group, especially Yoongi. Yoongi even had problems with opening up to me, so imagine another girl 'invading their space' by joining the group. 

"Okay," he smiled, "And I have one request...."

"What is it?"

"Do you want to hang out with her before she meets the whole group? I'm scared she will feel left out," Taehyung said. He was so cute talking about her and worrying about her, it actually melted my heart. What a cute big-hearted guy.

"Of course I do! Just set up a date and I'll be there. I'd love to meet the person that makes your heart flutter," I said, teasing him by pinching his cheeks once again.

"Whatever, let's go back," Taehyung said. He got up and I followed him out of the room, but I could see a tint of redness on his cheeks. I didn't say anything about it, because it would probably hurt his manpride. 

"Aww, Taehyung has grown up so much!" I laughed, ruffling hair and holding him in a choke-hold. 

"Yah yah yah! Let go, oh my god. I'm never gonna tell you anything ever again," he whined. I let go of him and followed him into the living room. Everyone looked towards our direction. Confused, I sat down next to Jungkook and ignored the stares. Everyone had stopped eating, but there were still 4 slices left. I decided to take it upon myself and eat two. Taehyung did so as well. There was an awfully uncomfortable silence that filled the room like thick air on a hot Summer day. I've never experienced this in the time I've spent with these guys.. it was less uncomfortable when we first met. 

"Okay... I'll get the drinks!" Hoseok said. He got up and walked over to the kitchen. A few seconds later, he came back with three bottles; a bottle of Grey Goose, Jack Daniels and a bottle of Smirnoff. He went back into the kitchen and got some shotglasses, a coca cola bottle and some normal glasses. Don't ask me how he managed to hold all that, I don't know either.. 

He poured some shots and told everyone to drink it up. Everyone listened and took their first shots of the night. I've never liked the taste of alcohol, so my face scrunched up once I took it in one go. Some immediately poured themselves some more, while others just observed. I was planning on observing, but Hoseok poured another one for me and told me to drink. I glared at him, but later just gulped it down. 

"How about we all play a game of Truth or Dare?" Jimin suggested. I groaned at the idea of playing this game. It's not that I have any secrets and neither am a scaredy-cat, it's just that I hate the game. It often leads to fights, girls kissing boys (other than their boyfriend sometimes), and a lot of drinking. 

"Okay! Okay! I'm starting!" Jimin said, deciding by himself that we were gonna play this game. The majority of us didn't even want to play, but we just agreed. It seemed to make Jimin happy, so whatever. 

"Okay, Jin! Truth or Dare?" Jimin asked, having a sly grin on his face. 

"Truth.." Jin sighed. He hazily looked at Jimin, the alcohol probably already kicking in. Jin isn't the best drinker....

"Uhmm... If you could go on a date with anyone in this room, who would it be?" Jimin asked, smiling a super wide smile. The question wasn't even that good.. 

"Probably Namjoon, because he's the least annoying one," Jin simply stated. He barely thought about his answer, which took me off guard. I thought Jin would start stuttering and avoid the question.

"Ohh, thanks man!" Namjoon said, slinging his arm around Jin's shoulders. I muttered a soft "How cute," and looked at Jin to continue the game. He seemed to be thinking hard about a possible victim and a possible dare or question. "Okay, Jungkookie! Truth or Dare?" Jin asked.

"Because I'm a man, I'll go for dare," Jungkook answered. Despite his words, he still seemed hesitant about his answer. Of course he didn't want to do anything ridiculous. No one wanted to embarrass themselves like this. Well... as far as embarrassing goes in this group. Farting isn't even embarrassing anymore.

Before Jin could speak up, Namjoon whispered something in his ear. Jin seemed to agree and laughed. "Give the person to your right a lapdance," Jin said. Jungkook looked to his right and it was me who was sitting there. This is kinda embarrassing... to get a lapdance from Jungkook.. or any guy if that matters. Lapdances are just embarrassing in general, especially if your friends tell you to do it. I would understand it isn't that embarrassing when you voluntarily do it. 

"Come on, do it," Namjoon said. I heard a faint "Oh my god" coming from Jungkook. He got up and walked over to the dining table to get a chair. He placed it so everyone could see and put his hand out so he could help me up. I took his hand and got up. I took my seat in the chair and covered my face with my hands.. 

"This is so embarrassing..." I muttered, putting my hands down again. Before the actual lapdance, Jungkook turned around and held my face between his hands. 

"Don't worry, I won't go all out," he smirked. I felt like punching him at that moment. Was he planning on seducing me in front of our friends? That won't be that easy.. 

Namjoon put up 'Take You Down' by Chris Brown. I facepalmed myself internally, because this song is like the perfect song to give a lapdance to. I've always liked the song, but I'm not sure if I will still like it after this..... Anyways, Jungkook has started and I felt like dying of embarrassment. He faced me and started bodyrolling on my lap and doing other stuff that shouldn't be done in front of friends.... 

I let out a sigh and covered my face when it was all over. I walked over to the couch and hid behind Daisy. "I'm so embarrased, Daisy," I whispered. She turned around and gave me a hug. "You're so red," she whispered back, laughing. I lightly slapped her and nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck. She giggled, probably because it tickled.

"Well.. that was amusing!" Hoseok laughed. Everyone suddenly started clapping and laughing. I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist, so I looked up to see who it was. Of course it had to be Jungkook, who else?

"Baby~"

"No, you embarrassed me," I said, nuzzling my face back into the crook of Daisy's neck.

"Ahh, come one! You think I'm not embarrassed?" He laughed. He pulled me up and made me sit on his lap. He leaned near my ear, "I know you liked it," he whispered, only for us to hear. I glared at him and looked away afterwards.

"Okay, now hurry up! Jungkook's turn," Taehyung said, taking another shot while laughing. Jungkook thought for a second before speaking up.

"Kim Taehyung! Truth or Dare?" Jungkook asked, wrapping his arms around me tighter. Taehyung was taken aback that Jungkook chose him. He looked like he was panicking, but he composed himself pretty quickly. 

"Truth," Taehyung answered. It was probably hard for Jungkook to come up with a truth, because Taehyung barely gets embarrassed and barely keeps secrets. He voluntarily does embarrassing things, so adding one more to that wouldn't make much of a difference. Jungkook desperately looked up at me. I leaned down, "Ask him who he likes," I said. At first, Jungkook frowned, but he then decided to just ask it.

"Tae, who do you currently like?" Jungkook asked. Everyone's attention diverted to Taehyung's blushing cheeks. He looked at me out of panick, but I just shrugged. He can't keep it a secret forever if he's planning on letting the girl meet the others, right?

"Uh... can I pass?" Taehyung asked, turning crimson red. Everyone shook their heads at his request. "Okay fine! But you guys don't even know her, so it's no use," he said. Everyone looked shocked, except me. Jungkook glanced at me and seemed surprised that I wasn't shocked.

"He told me earlier," I said, smiling. 

"Our Taehyung has grown up so much that he actually likes someone, huh?" Hoseok said, ruffling Taehyung's hair and messing around with his face. Taehyung squirmed and groaned, trying to get away from Hoseok's grip.

"When are you gonna introduce her to us?" Jin asked, giving off the motherly vibe. Taehyung shrugged and looked at me. I shrugged back at him, not knowing what to say or do. 

"Soon.. I'm gonna introduce her to Aria first, so she can get a bit comfortable around Aria first," Taehyung said, looking down at his hands on his lap.

"Hmm, you should. Let us know when you want her to meet us so we can prepare Yoongi," Namjoon said, chuckling. Yoongi sent him a glare and poured himself another shot. The conversation slowly went back to the game, but no one felt like playing it anymore. We stopped and decided to just play around and talk. 

Hours had passed and we felt like it was time to go home. Enough celebration for today. Everyone seemed tired and some were even drunk. A few stayed behind, but Jungkook and I decided to go back home and sleep. We left Namjoon's house around 2AM and walked back home, because there were no buses around this time. It was dark and a bit chilly, but bearable. Jungkook was holding my hand and had put his beanie on me.

"You're cold, aren't you? You're shivering," Jungkook said. 

"No, I'm not," I argued back. Jungkook shook his head and came to a halt. He turned me towards him, so we were facing each other. He blew hot air on his hands and placed them on my cheeks to warm me up. "We should've brought jackets," Jungkook mumbled. He continued my cheeks and eventually pulled me in a hug. One of his hands was on my lowerback, while the other one was holding the back of my head. I could feel him shivering as well.

"Let's just go back quickly," I said, pulling away from the hug and reaching out for his hand again. I jumped up a few times to warm myself up.

"Wanna run?" Jungkook suddenly suggested. I looked at him out of horror and immediately shook my head. I hate running and I'd rather be cold than run... I can barely run for 20 seconds without getting out of breath. 

"Aw, come on! Let's run," Jungkook said.

"I don't want to, but you can run. I'll just catch up later," I replied, really not wanting to run. I wouldn't mind if he ran and I'd catch up later, that's totally okay with me. 

"Are you kidding me? I wouldn't do that. Get on my back, so you don't have to run," he said, crouching down in front of me so it would be easier for me to get on his back. I was hesitant at first, but he insisted. I carefully got on his back and he easily stood up. "Ready?" He asked. Before I could answer, he already took off. I had to hold on tight, so I wouldn't fall off. Luckily, Jungkook's arms were securely around my legs, so I wasn't too scared to fall off.

After a good 10 minute run, Jungkook stopped running and was heavily breathing. I told him to let me off, but he refused. He was obviously very tired, but he still didn't want to let go of me. I felt bad for letting him carry me. 

"Jungkook, I can walk. Just let me off," I said. He still refused and held firmly onto my legs, but not to the point it hurt. He continued walking instead of running, which did comfort me a bit. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his shoulder, knowing he wouldn't let me off. "You smell nice," I said. Jungkook chuckled, but didn't answer. We continued going back home in silence, but it wasn't an awkward silence. It felt comfortable and nice. 

"I'm gonna let you off now," Jungkook said. We were finally in front of my house. "Be careful, I'm gonna crouch down so you can get off easier." I carefully got off and dusted off my romper. 

"Thank you," I smiled. He puckered his lips and leaned over. I laughed and gave him a quick peck before going into my house. I put my index finger in front of my mouth and held his hand. We tried to go up as soundlessly as possible. We succeeded and got to my room without making any noise. Once in the room, I found a note on my bed from my parents.

Sweetie, we went to your grandparents earlier. Make sure to take good care of the house and take good care of Jungkook as well, okay? We won't be back for another two days. Keep the house clean!! x Mom and Dad

I sighed and crumpled the paper, throwing it away in the bin near my desk. Jungkook plopped down on my bed with his arms and legs spread. I shook my head at the sight and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Still with my toothbrush in my mouth, I went back to my room to drag Jungkook into the bathroom as well. He was groaning and on the way to the bathroom. 

I was done before him and went back to my room. Jungkook soon followed and pulled a baggy shirt out of my closet he once left here to sleep in. He threw it towards me. Unfortunately, it landed about two meters away from him. I burst out laughing and had to get up to pick up the shirt. I was faster than Jungkook and he just pouted.

"You're such a baby," I laughed, sitting on the bed. Jungkook looked up at me and came nearer. It seemed like he was about to straddle me, so I rolled over and got up from the bed to avoid it. I walked over to my desk and stood there to change. I took my romper and my bra off together and changed into the shirt Jungkook had given me earlier. It hit mid-thigh, luckily not showing off my underwear. I put my hair in a bun and jumped in bed. I pulled the blanket up and waited for Jungkook to join me. He got rid of his tanktop and his shorts and was about to jump in bed in his boxers when I stopped him. "You're not going to wear any pants?" I asked.

"No, it's hot. Do you mind?" He asked. I sighed and shook my head. He then happily jumped in bed and covered the both of us with the blanket. He wrapped his arms around me and left a kiss on my neck. 

"Baby?" Jungkook spoke up.

"Hm?"

"Why is it that Taehyung tells you things before he tells me or the others about them?" He asked. I frowned and looked at him, wondering why he would ask such a question. 

"I don't know.. you should ask him," I answered back. It was obvious that I wouldn't know, right? Maybe he feels like the guys will judge him, because he's being emotional around them. Maybe he's just more comfortable with telling a girl first. I don't know, I'm not Taehyung, so I wouldn't know.

"Okay.. I was just wondering, because it happened today. I thought I would be the first one to know his secrets, but it turned out to be you."

"What the hell are you trying to say?" I asked, pushing away from him. I didn't understand what was going on with Jungkook. Why would he bring such things up when he knows Taehyung and I are just friends. Why would he even wonder? I can't tell Taehyung what to do and if I'm the first one he wants to tell something to, so be it. I can't control that.

"Nothing, baby. I was just wondering why he would tell you things before his best friend," Jungkook said, looking calm as ever. 

"I'm also his best friend.. You're not the only one, Jungkook," I said, mad because he thought of me as someone less than a best friend to Taehyung. He knows damn well that Taehyung and I are really close. Even if he's jealous, he shouldn't say it like this. He should be upfront about such things, because I hate it when people beat around the bush. Why waste time when you can get straight to the point?

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. I just feel like he's starting to take me for granted or that he doesn't see me as a best friend anymore. I'm just worried about you and about my friendship with Taehyung," he said. Nothing made sense to me at that moment.

"Why would you worry about me?"

"I don't know, what if he likes you? What if he takes you away from me?" 

"What are you on, Jeon Jungkook? I'm not your possession! How the hell is he gonna take me away from you? We're friends, Jungkook. Friends! You also have friends, right? Do you see me worrying about them taking you away from me? No! So stop saying such things, it's honestly so annoying.." I said. I rolled around and turned my back on him. I heard a sigh coming from his direction, but I ignored it.

"But babe! What IF he actually likes you? What am I gonna do then? What if he made up his crush and just wants to hang out with you in private?" 

"Jungkook! How dare you say things like that? Are you even doubting his words now? You're being so rude right now. Just take what's yours and leave for now, please. I can't deal with you right now.." I sighed. I closed my eyes, still with my back towards him. I heard some shuffling coming from his side and I was suddenly not on the bed anymore. I opened my eyes and I was in Jungkook's arms.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, trying to get back on the floor or the bed.

"I'm taking what's mine and leaving," Jungkook said. I wanted to punch him for the cheesy line, but just glared at him instead. He smiled and actually walked out of the bedroom.

"Okay okay! Put me down! You can stay! Just.. put me down," I said, struggling in his arms. Jungkook immediately stopped in his tracks and turned around. He entered my room again and gently placed me on the bed. He shut the door and joined me in bed again. I was turned away from him again.

"Babe, please turn around and stop being mad," Jungkook said. He put his arm on my waist and I could feel his breath on my neck.

"No."

"Please?"

I sighed and turned around, "Promise me to never get jealous like that again then, especially over Taehyung. You know damn well that there's nothing more than friendship between Taehyung and I, so don't ever doubt that. I swear, I'm gonna kick you in the balls if you say something like that again. Stop with the damn insecurity and just trust me, will you? Why would I ever be taken away from you if I don't want to be with anyone else but you? You really think it would be that easy to take me away from you? Unless someone threatens me and says my parents are in danger if I don't break up with you, I'm not gonna break up with you, ever. I'm gonna stick to you like glue, even if you don't want to. Promise me to never get jealous like that again, because whatever you're thinking of is not true. You're the only one in my heart, please just remember that," I said, holding my pinky out. Jungkook looked at me and smiled. He hooked his pinky with mine and locked the promise by touching his thumb with mine. 

"I'm really sorry, I keep making you feel like .. I just don't know what to think when Taehyung takes you away, so you two can talk in private. Wouldn't you be jealous if Daisy took me away to talk to me in private?" He asked.

"No, because I trust you and Daisy. I forgive you, but just stop staying things like that or I'll actually doubt your trust in me," I said. I punched him once, but he pulled me closer. He gave me a kiss on top of my head and wrapped his arms around me tighter. 

"I'm sorry. Sorry for being an insecure little , sorry for making you feel like and sorry for doubting. Never have I doubted your trust, I just doubt myself. I just doubt if I can actually take care of you to make you stay."

"Stop judging yourself, stop doubting yourself and stop hating yourself. You're almost the epitome of perfect to me, if only you wore some shorts while sleeping," I said, laughing at myself at the end. Jungkook laughed as well and pulled me closer, if that was possible. 

"You already are the epitome of perfect to me and you love it when I'm , so stop complaining. " Jungkook said. I chuckled and tickled his sides. Unfortunately, I got no reaction from him. He just stayed still like a statue.

"You still don't remember I'm not ticklish? Daisy was right for calling you a forgetful baby," he said. I cringed at the mention of that name, because it's so... cringeworthy. 

"I do remember..." I said. 

"So you wanted to feel my abs, huh?" Jungkook slyly smiled. 

"No, shut up," I said, not able to form a proper counterargument, because I was not gonna win this stupid discussion. He will somehow be able to turn it around and make me seem like the ert. Luckily, Jungkook decided to stop the argument as well. Instead, he held me tight and whispered in my ear.

"Good night, angel. Rest well, so you're energetic for tomorrow," he said, leaving a kiss on top of my head. I melted right in his arms and couldn't help, but feel like he had taken my heart and claimed everything. We both drifted off to sleep. The day eventually did end well. Fortunately.