Eight

Double-minded

A month and a half has passed and I've been getting a bit closer to Jungkook's friends. We didn't suddenly become best friends after a month, but we're all more comfortable around each other. Daisy also joined with us and we all hang out during lunch breaks. I'm so much happier since the moment we started getting along. I don't have to deal with them calling me names. The only people that are still calling me names are jealous es from school. I don't pay attention to them, AT ALL, though. However, Daisy seems to be quite bothered by it. I've tried to tell her multiple times that they aren't going to do anything to us, and if they happen to do, I'll step in and confront them. Jungkook and his friends have also been very protective. Whenever we're with them, no one dares to call us names, but the second they're gone, hell breaks loose. It's weird, I know.

We were sitting in a little cafe, when a girl suddenly interrupted our conversation. "Hey, uhm.. I'm quite shy, but I was wondering if I could get any of your numbers.." I looked up and could see through her mask. I've dealt with girls like her before. Whenever I hung out with Jungkook in public, girls would try this too, but the moment Jungkook said no, they would walk away and call me names. Very unlogical, I know. 

"Yeah sure, Aria, give her your number," Yoongi said. 

"Sure! It's 060-"

"Shut the hell up, I wasn't asking your peasant ," the girl suddenly said.

"Whaaat?" I sarcastically said, "I thought you said 'any of your numbers' and I have a number and I am a you."

She groaned, "ing annoying ," she said and walked away. We all burst out laughing and high-fived each other. 

"Great idea Yoongi," I said and high-fived him. Yoongi has opened up to us in the past few weeks, so we're not awkward anymore. He doesn't judge me and neither does he call me names. Jungkook told me that he doesn't judge people when they're his friends, but when they're from outside the 'circle', he feels like they need something from them. That explains his personality with strangers.

Jungkook suddenly took my caramel macchiato and took a few sips. 

"Yah!" I slapped him, "What the hell are you doing?" 

"Taking a sip of your drink, baby," he said.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, first, don't call me baby, and second, don't."

"After all these weeks of knowing you, your personality towards Jungkook still hasn't changed," Jimin said. 

"What else am I supposed to do? He's kinda annoying.." I said. 

"How come you used to be super nice to me, but the moment these guys became your friends, you got meaner and meaner.." Jungkook pouted. I sighed and rolled my eyes, yet again. I ignored what he said and continued talking to Daisy.

"But Daisy, really, ignore girls that call you names. The important thing is that you're neither a , nor a . If you know what you are, then that's it. Don't let others influence your thoughts on yourself," I said. 

"I know, I know.. I've started to care less, though. That's an improvement, right?" Daisy said. I nodded and gave her two thumbs up. She smiled at me and was reaching for my hair. "Please," I looked at her with puppy-eyes. She chuckled and patted my head instead of ruffling my hair. 

After a while, everyone finished their drinks and paid for it. We exited the café and made our way to the cinema. We were about to watch Insurgent, which has been in theaters since two weeks ago. 

"We decided that we're gonna buy the tickets," Namjoon said. 

He stepped forward, "Can I have 9 tickets for Insurgent, please?" 

"Of course," the cashier said. Namjoon handed her the money, and in return she handed him the tickets. He turned back to us and handed each of us a ticket. 

"Thanks Namjoon," I said, smiling at him.

"No problem, Aria," he said, and winked at me. I laughed and went back to Daisy's side. I hooked arms with her and we walked towards the food. We both decided to buy food for the guys, since they bought our tickets. In the meantime, the guys went to the bathroom.

"XXL popcorn?" I asked. Daisy nodded and grabbed nachos. We also grabbed M&M's and a few coca cola bottles. We quickly paid for whatever we grabbed and waited for the guys in front of the guys' bathroom. They came out after a second or two. 

"When did you guys buy that? We wanted to pay for everything," Jin said, looking disappointed just like the others.

"Sorry? Anyways, let's go in, movie is starting in a second," I said and walked ahead of them with Daisy. We looked at our seatnumbers and ran up the stairs to our seats. Unfortunately, Daisy sat like 4 seats away from me. Soon, the guys joined us and sat on their seats. I was seated next to Jungkook and Yoongi, with Jungkook having no one beside him, and Daisy was seated next to Jimin, with no one beside Jimin. Meanwhile, we passed all the food to different people, so it wouldn't be on one side. 

"Your coke," I said to Yoongi, "And your coke," I told Jungkook. I placed it in the cupholders for them and took my shoes off, so I could sit cross-legged. The ads came on and everyone was still talking. I grabbed a nacho, dipped it in the chili dip and put it in front of Jungkook's mouth. However, he completely shrugged it off and slightly pushed my hand away. 

"What the hell?" I mumbled and threw the nacho in my own mouth. 

Yoongi frowned, "Is he mad at you?" I shrugged and looked ahead. Why the hell would he be mad? What did I do? Sensitive . 

After a while, it actually started bothering me. Trailers from movies were on, so some people stopped talking, while others were still whispering. I nudged Jungkook and turned my head to him.

"Jungkook.." I whispered, "Jeon Jungkook." He ignored it. I nudged him again, this time a bit harder. He had an annoyed look on his face and this made me frown even more. "Are you mad? What's wrong.." Still no answer.. I grabbed another nacho and shoved it in his mouth, looking away afterwards and crossing my arms. 

"Yah.." 

I looked to my side and saw Jungkook's face only a few inches away from mine. "What?" I said. 

"Wipe it off for me," he said. 

"No.."

"You did this, so you should be responsible for the consequences," he said. I turned my face away and looked back at the screen. Trailers were still playing.. Suddenly, Jungkook turned my face back around by my chin. 

"Wipe it off," he stated.

"I don't have a napkin, sorry," I said, turning away. 

"Wipe it with something else then, damn it Aria. I'm not gonna sit here with this on my face," he said. I sighed and asked Yoongi if he had a napkin. Yoongi reached for his jacket and pulled out a whole package of tissues. 

"Thanks," I said. He smiled and moved his focus back to the screen. I took one tissue out and handed it to Jungkook, but he didn't take it. I groaned and pushed the napkin against his mouth, rubbing it a bit too hard just because I was annoyed. I regretted it immediately when I remembered what he said in the café. He said that I started getting meaner ever since I became friends with his friends. I turned back to Jungkook and apologized.

"Sorry for being mean and for being a bad friend.. I'm sorry... forgive me, please~ " I whispered. 

Jungkook sighed, "It's okay, come here." He put my head on his shoulder and gave me a kiss on the head. "I forgive you, don't worry. I wasn't mad, just a bit pissed off." 

"Hmm.. sorry.."

"Don't be," he said. I nodded and sat in my normal position again. The movie was starting and the talking abruptly stopped. Everyone was focused and munching on popcorn or something else. 

*

During the movie, a bottle of coke was shoved in front of my face. I followed the arm and saw Jungkook smiling at me. I took the bottle and took a few sips. "Thanks." 

***

"Oh my god, I absolutely loved it!" Daisy and I said in unison. Meanwhile, the boys were just watching us freak out. We started to calm down after a while and exited the cinema with the boys. 

"So.. where are we heading to now?" 

"Uhm.. I have to leave, so see you guys at school tomorrow," Daisy said.

"What? Why?" Jimin asked.

"Parents want to have dinner with me," she said, "I'll leave now." She gave Jimin a quick hug and came up to me, pulling me in a supertight hug. "I saw you and Jungkook at the beginning," she whispered. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, pulled away and winked at me. 

"Yah..." I said. She giggled and walked away. Her father was waiting for her in the car. We all waved at her and made our way to the cars.

"We also have to go, so you two have fun together, okay?" Namjoon said.

"Okay, be careful on your way home," Jungkook said. He gave each of them a 'bro-hug'. 

"Bye~ see you tomorrow," I said. I gave each of them a hug. 

"Have fun together, Aria. Don't do anything without telling me," Taehyung whispered. I laughed and slapped his chest, "Shut up," I jokingly said. 

"You have my number," Taehyung said, winking. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him. He and the others walked towards their car and got in. Jungkook and I waved them off and went to Jungkook's car. I got in the passenger's seat and he got in the driver's seat.

"What did Taehyung say?" Jungkook said. I put on my seatbelt and chuckled, "Nothing important," I said, slowly remembering what he said. I could feel myself getting slightly red, so to avoid him seeing it, I turned my face away from him and looked out of the window.

"I know you're avoiding looking at me. Don't tell me then, but I know you're blushing," he said.

"Such an !" I said. I turned around and punched him, "I told you to not point out my red face whenever I was red! I know I'm red! I don't need you to tell me!" I yelled at him. 

"Okay okay, I'm sorry, I won't do it again," he said, "Hey, calm down. I'm sorry I won't do it ever again." He held my hand and waited for me to calm down. I sighed and pulled my hand away. I crossed my arms and looked the other way again.

"Do you want to come to my house tonight?" He asked.

"Whatever," I said. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep. 

**

Jungkook's POV

We were at my house now, and I had to carry Aria in, again. I don't know why, but it seems like we haven't really been getting along lately.. I hate it, but I don't know what to do about it.. 

I lay Aria down on my bed and went to the bathroom to change into my pajamas. I went downstairs and made dinner for us. I honestly didn't know what to do with her, because I've liked her for a while now, but it seems like she's distancing herself from me... It absolutely . 

I knew Aria liked pizza and sushi, so I made a pizza and 'tried' to make sushi. I kinda failed at the beginning, but practice does wonders. I eventually had a good amount of sushi on a plate. I checked the pizza and it was done. I pulled it out of the oven and put it on another plate. I cut it into pieces and then ran upstairs to wake Aria up. 

"Aria? I made dinner.." I said. She didn't respond, so I lightly shook her. Still no response.. "Baby, wake up, wake up." I know, it's weird that I call her baby, but I like calling her that, because she always gets annoyed by it. 

"W-what? Where am I?" She shot up, "Oh.. Jungkook.." She put her arms out and waited. It almost looked like she wanted me to carry her..

"What are you doing?" I gently asked. 

"Carry me downstairs," she said. Oh, uhm, let's say I was quite taken aback. We were arguing before she fell asleep and now she wants me to carry her downstairs. How is she so bipolar..

"Please.." She mumbled. I sighed and carried her downstairs, bridal style. She hugged my neck when I was holding her, and it seemed like her eyes were still closed. When we reached the living room, I gently put her down on the couch. 

"Get up, time to eat," I said, "I made pizza and sushi." At the sound of those two words in one sentence, she shot up. 

"Sushi? Pizza? You can make sushi?" She questioned. I nodded and smiled at her. "I tried.. Hope you like it," I said. 

Aria's POV

I was taken aback when he said he made pizza AND sushi. I know how his pizza's taste, they taste amazing, but he's never made me sushi. I didn't know he would put so much effort into trying to cheer me up.. I felt so so sorry when I heard he made me food.. I also don't understand why I've been such an to him. Maybe because I've finally realized I like him? Maybe it's my mind trying to deny it, I don't know.. 

"Thank you, Jungkook. I'm so sorry for my attitude in the car.. I know I'm an and I honestly don't even know why. Will you forgive me? Again.." I said. He came to my side and pulled me in for a hug. I nuzzled my face in his chest and hugged him back.

"Of course I forgive you, idiot. I wasn't even mad or hurt, I know how you can be kind of bipolar sometimes. Stop apologizing, I know you're not like that," he said. 

"Thanks, I know I'm not a person to apologize, but I thought you were mad.." I said. 

He chuckled, "How come you appear to be a tough person, but you're actually such a softie. Stop whining and eat your food," he said. I nodded and pulled away. 

"Thanks for the food~" I said. He laughed and also started eating. I took a bite of the pizza first, and just like the last time, it was delicious. He put on different toppings this time, but it was still good. Now, let's try the sushi. I dipped it in the soya sauce and put it in my mouth. 

"Hmm, tastes like sushi," I said, laughing.

"That's it?" He raised a brow.

"Yah! What else am I supposed to say. Sushi is sushi and it tastes good," I said.

"I know, I was joking," he laughed. I shook my head and continued eating. 

"Hey, did you know that our parents are coming back in two days?" Jungkook said.

"They are?" I groaned. 

"Yeah.. so.. prepare yourself?" He said with a questioning tone. I nodded and sighed. We were having so much fun without our parents and when they told us that they were going to stay away for another month, we almost screamed out of happiness through the phone. Almost..

"I'm so not looking forward to their return..." I said.

"I know, me neither.." He said, "So much has changed since they were gone." I agreed and continued eating. I took a glance at the clock and saw that it was 9.20 PM. I grabbed a piece of sushi and put it in front of Jungkook's face. "Eat." He opened his mouth and ate it. 

"Aria, do you wanna come to the convenience store with me? I want to buy ice cream and some chips," Jungkook said. 

"Of course," I said, smiling at him.

"And do you want to sleep over? Or do you want to sleep in your own bed," he asked. 

I shrugged, "Sure, I can sleep over," I said. He nodded and took a huge bite of his pizza. We quickly finished all the food and changed (Jungkook changed), so that we could go to the convenience store. "HURRY UP! CONVENIENCE STORE WILL BE CLOSED IN 30 MINUTES!" 

"I'm coming, geez," he said. He was wearing a black shirt, black jeans, black timberlands and a beanie. I looked down at my clothes and I was wearing black jeans, a black crop top and black creepers. 

"Cool, we're kinda matching," I said. 

"Uh-huh," he said, pulling out a beanie from behind his back, "Wear this too." He put the beanie on my head and slightly adjusted it, so it looked good. "Totally matching now," he said. 

I laughed, "Thanks."

"Hmm, let's go," he said. I hooked my arm with his and we exited the house. The convenience store was pretty close, so we got there in no time. 

"People will think we're a couple again if you keep hooking arms with me," Jungkook said. I shrugged, "So? I don't care about others and I know we're not a couple, so don't care." 

When I said that, my heart somehow started beating faster. We're not a couple... that's the problem.. Oh god, Aria.. You're tripping.. Why are you suddenly so sensitive and ugh iogasjsg..

"I know, don't unhook your arm then," he said. I nodded and entered the convenience store. "Same as last time?" Jungkook asked. I nodded and unhooked my arm. I followed behind him and looked through the aisles. I picked out a few bags of chips and threw them in a basket. Jungkook got the ice cream and gently put them in the basket. Jungkook took the basket from me and decided to carry it. We went to the candy section and picked out everything we wanted to eat. We also bought a 2 liter bottle of coke for Jungkook and a few smoothies for me. 

"Hello, the cute couple is back," the old lady said. I tugged the hem of Jungkook's shirt and he turned around, "I know I know, just let her think what she wants to," he said. I nodded and put the food and some smoothies in the backpack I was carrying. I handed Jungkook some money, but he refused it. I put it in his pocket anyway and slung my back over my shoulder. I grabbed the coke bottle and held it under one arm and held two smoothies in my hands. When Jungkook was done paying and saw me with the bottles, he walked up to my side and took the bottles from me and put it in a plastic bag. 

He shook his head, "You aren't supposed to carry that much."

"I don't mind," I said.

"Still.."

"Okay okay, I'll carry my bag and you can carry those. Happy?" I said.

"Very." He smiled and put his arm over my shoulders. We reached his house and went inside. I headed for the kitchen and Jungkook locked the door, following me afterwards. 

"Where should I put these?" I asked. 

"Let's bring the food upstairs and let the drinks in the fridge," he said.

"Can you get the mochi out of my bag?" I asked. I was holding a bottle of coke and a smoothie in my hands, so I couldn't take it out. Jungkook took the coke and smoothie from me and helped me. I placed my bag on the kitchen counter and took everything out. Jungkook was about to put the mochi in the fridge, when I stopped him. 

"I want to eat it now.."  I said. 

"Aria, it's past 10.. You'll get stomachaches if you eat ice cream at this hour. Aren't we going to sleep after this?" He asked.

"Yes.." I sighed, "Okay, I'll eat it tomorrow," I said. I placed my bag in the living room and went back to the kitchen. I turned the kettle on and grabbed two mugs out of a cupboard. I put a teabag in each one and waited for the kettle to be done. Meanwhile, I bothered Jungkook and just kept annoying him. I poked his sides, ruffled his hair, took his beanie off etc etc. 

"You're at home, who cares if you're wearing a beanie or not.." I said.

"I do. My hair is messy," he said.

"No, it's not! It looks cute," I said, standing on my tippytoes to ruffle his hair. He hugged me while I was trying to ruffle his hair. "Ugh, why are you so touchy," I said.

"You're about the same, hypocrite," he laughed. I glared at him and pulled on his lower lip. He was about to yell when the kettle went off. We both let go and I went to where the kettle was. I poured water in the mugs and placed the kettle back to where it was supposed to be. I threw the teabags away and placed two spoons in each mug. 

"Let's go upstairs!" I shouted. He grabbed his own mug and followed behind me. I could feel a poke on my right cheek. "Jeon Jungkook, what the hell are you doing?" 

"Nothing, sorry," he laughed. I entered his room and placed the tea on his desk. I turned around and saw that he was doing the same. He walked up to his closet and pulled out a clean sweater and a pair of sweatpants for me. His back was turned towards me, so I sneakily walked up to him and squeezed his .

"Booty booty booty."

"YAH!" He yelled. I burst out laughing, grabbed the clothes from him and ran off to the bathroom. I ran for nothing.. he wasn't even following me.. damn it, such a waste of energy. I changed into my pajamas and was about to take my bra off, when the bathroom door suddenly opened. I screamed and saw Jungkook's face there. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCK?! GET OUT!" I shouted. I hid my body with my shirt and went into the shower cubicle. I closed it and waited for him to go, but he didn't.. "WHY AREN'T YOU LEAVING?!"

"Is it really that big of a deal.." He mumbled, clear enough for me to hear.

"Yes! I'm not like you! I have s, get the out!"

"What if I say no?"

"I will beat your ," I said.

"Sounds fun, I'll wait here," he said. I heard him sit down on the chair in the bathroom and brushing his teeth. I groaned and decided to change in the cubicle. The glass had a pattern, so you couldn't see the actual body in the cubicle. I turned around and took my bra off, quickly putting the sweater on. Luckily, I was already wearing the sweatpants when he came in. I got out of the cubicle and walked up to Jungkook, punching him in the shoulder, ", ert, ." I grabbed my toothbrush, put toothpaste on it and started brushing my teeth, not glancing back. After two minutes, I spit the toothpaste out and rinsed my mouth. I washed my face and went into Jungkook's room. I put on moisturizer and went downstairs to go to the toilet, since SOMEONE wasn't getting out of the bathroom. After doing my thing, I went upstairs and drank my tea. I put my phone in the charger and jumped in bed. I wrapped the blanket around me, so there would be nothing left for Jungkook.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, the moment he got in his room.

"Taking all the blanket, so you don't have any," I said, sticking out my tongue. He sighed, drank his tea and got in bed. 

"Aria.. can you please share the ing blanket with me?"

"No."

"Why not? Do you want me to get sick?"

"Because you barged into the bathroom while I was changing and you wouldn't go away? Did you forget?"

"Okay, I'm sorry. Please give me some blanket now, it's cold..." He said. I gave up and rolled myself out. I put the blanket over him and myself and pulled it up to chin. "Are you cold?" Jungkook asked. 

"No.."

"Liar, come here," he said. He pulled me closer and hugged me. My face was pushed against his body and I did feel warmer. Not gonna tell him, though.

"Better?" He asked.

"Maybe."

"Idiot," he shook his head, "So, anything you want to talk about?" He asked. I was silent for a moment and secretly wanted to say yes. 

"No, nothing special," I said. I wanted to punch myself for saying no, because there actually was something I wanted to talk about. I didn't take the inititiave and just stayed quiet. He was playing with my hair and it seemed like he was thinking.

"I do have something I want to talk about.." He spoke up. I looked up at his face and waited for him to talk again. Seemed like he was thinking really hard, because he was frowning and sighing and frowning more. I reached up and smoothed the 'wrinkles' out that were showing when he frowned. 

"You'll get wrinkles at an early age if you keep doing that," I said. He chuckled and nodded. 

"Okay, uhm, so what I wanted to talk about... I.. uhm.." He sighed again. "Oh my god, okay. I just wanted to tell you that I really like you, and uhm, it's been a while. I just kinda wanted to get this off my chest and yeah, that's it. Please don't punch me.." His hug started to loosen. 

"I won't punch you, idiot. What are you exactly worried about? Do you think I don't like you? Why would I lay in bed with you if I hated you? I wouldn't even hang out that much with you if I didn't like you," I said. My heart was skipping and beating super fast and I was honestly scared that he would feel or hear it.

"I don't like you in a friendly way.. I actually really like you.. as something more than friends," he said. 

"I know, I do too. As I said earlier, I wouldn't lay in bed with a guy I didn't like. Weren't you wondering why I've always been so touchy with you? I'm never touchy with guys, not with your friends, not with anyone. How did you not notice.. Are you that oblivious or am I just really bad at this thing," I said.

"You actually like me? I always thought you were touchy, because we're good friends..." He said, scratching the back of his head.

"No... not at all... And my bipolar behaviour is because I like you, not because I hate you or anything like that," I said. 

"Oh.. Guess we're both kind of oblivious.. Anyways, would you like to be my girlfriend then?" He asked, looking me in the eye.

"I'd love to," I said, smiling at him. He smiled back and pulled me closer.

"Glad that's over," he said.

"Wait, why?" I asked.

"I've been bottling that up for a while now," he said.

"Ooh.. well, same here. Can we go to sleep now, though? I'm tired.." I said, yawning. 

"Of course," he said, pulling the blanket up, "Good night, baby." I opened my eyes and glared at him. 

"What? Don't I have the right to call you baby now that I'm your boyfriend?" He said. 

"Okay, fine. Good night," I said, nuzzling my face in his chest. I couldn't be happier than I was at that moment. I can't believe he actually confessed.. Why the hell does he even like me? I'm such a sometimes.. 

******

"Time to wake up, baby~" 

"Huh?"

"It's time to wake up. It's 7.30 and we have to be at school at 9. Get out," he said, pulling me up by my hand. I sat up, eyes still closed. 

"If you don't wake up, I'll have to splash you with water.Your clothes are in the bathroom," he said. 

"Okay okay, I'll wake up now," I said. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook's face in front of me. He was smiling brightly and I was wondering why. Just then, I remembered that he actually confessed yesterday. I smiled back and, this time, really got out of bed. I hugged him and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. I slowly walked to the bathroom, still in a daze, and brushed my teeth. Jungkook came in and did the same. After brushing my teeth and waiting for Jungkook to be done too, I pushed him out of the bathroom and took a shower. I saw my clothes on a rack. I brought them here yesterday, including underwear and socks. I took a quick shower and was fully clothed within 15 minutes. 

"Finally done?" I nodded and sat down on the bed. I looked for the blowdryer, plugged it in and started blowdrying my hair. Jungkook was changing in the room, with me still there. I didn't react to it, because I wasn't that bothered by it anymore. I didn't feel awkward and he's my boyfriend.. so.. 

I finished blowdrying my hair and put on my moisturizer. I got up and went back to the bathroom with my eyeliner. I drew a winged eyeliner and put on a bit of mascara. "Jungkook, I'm done! Do you want to get breakfast somewhere?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's okay with me!" Jungkook yelled back. I got out of the bathroom and went back into Jungkook's room. I put my socks and my creepers on and waited for Jungkook. He was doing his hair and it seemed to take forever. 

"Jungkook.." I whined, "Why is it taking so long? You look good, but you took longer than me.." I lay down and hung my head from the bed, so I was looking at Jungkook upside-down. 

"Okay, done. Let's go," Jungkook said. I got up and ran downstairs before Jungkook did. I grabbed my jacket and put it on. Jungkook came running down with his jacket already on. We both slung our backpacks over our shoulders and exited the house. Jungkook locked the door and put the keys in his pocket. He reached for my hand and smiled out of content when he held my hand. 

"Where to?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know, somewhere with breakfast?"

"Oh, how about that place 2 minutes from school? We've been there before," he said. I nodded and tried to remember it, but couldn't. 

"..." I said, "I forgot my phone in the bathroom..." 

"Want to go back?"

"No, we're too far to go back.. I'll survive, just scared that Daisy is going to say something," I said. He nodded and reached for his pocket. He took something out of it and showed it to me. Wait.. that's my phone.........

"Yah! Why do you have my phone?" 

"I knew you would forget it and as expected, I was right," he said. 

"Oh.. thanks," I said. I stopped and stood on my tippytoes to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he turned his head so I kissed his lips. I chuckled and shook my head. This boy... "You're too smooth, Jeon Jungkook. So smooth," I jokingly said. 

"You're annoying," he chuckled. 

"I know, but you chose to be with me," I said, sticking my tongue out. 

"True."

"And am I not irresistable?" I joked. He nodded while laughing. 

"What do you think the others are going to say?" He asked. I thought for a second and smiled.

"Daisy and Taehyung won't be surprised, I think. They kinda expected it.. Oh right, want to know what Taehyung told me yesterday?" I asked. Jungkook nodded. "He told me to not do anything without telling him and Daisy told me that she saw what we were doing at the beginning of the movie." I laughed at the thought of yesterday. 

"They told you that? How sneaky.." He said. 

"I know right," I said. We reached the busstop and the bus arrived just in time. We got in and went all the way to the back, still holding hands. I can't believe I'm doing this, while I used to hate couples. Of course it's different when you're in a relationship yourself, but still..

"Do we actually have to tell our parents about this? Do you think they'll be happy?" I asked him. We were both quiet for a moment, thinking about our parents. "Mine wouldn't care, they don't  care what I do outside of school," I said. 

"You sure? I mean, their kid is in a relationship with their best friend's kid. Let's just tell them when they get back and hope for the best," he said.

I nodded, "But if my parents tell me to break up so I can focus on my studies, I won't. I'll just walk away to your house," I said.

"You know you're always welcome," he said, hugging me. I nodded and put my head on his shoulder. We didn't say anything and just stayed quiet for the rest of the busride. The place we wanted to eat breakfast at was in sight, so we pressed the button and got up. I held onto Jungkook, so I wouldn't fall over when the bus abruptly stopped. However, I still bumped into him. He chuckled and held my hand when the bus stopped. We got out and crossed the road. When I looked inside, there were barely any people sititng. Just a few ordering coffee for work or school. 

We were greeted by an employee when we entered the 'restaurant'. One of them led us to a table for two and handed us the breakfast menu. I skimmed through it and decided that I wanted pancakes. I chose pancakes with blueberries, bananas and maple syrup. I also ordered tea as a drink. Jungkook chose a French herb omelette with coffee. The waiter took our orders and walked away.

"Do you want to share?" Jungkook asked. 

I laughed and shook my head, "You should've chosen pancakes yourself then." I stuck my tongue out and smiled afterwards. "OH! I brought mochi with me. We can eat them afterwards," I said. He nodded and smiled. 

"Hey, why do you look bothered by something?" Jungkook asked.

"Huh? Oh, nothing.."

"Aria.."

"Okay, I'm just slightly scared for some reactions. Like those girls that always follow you around.. they once threw food and water at me..." I said. I wasn't really scared for myself, but moreso for Jungkook. People calling me names is fine, but people calling Jungkook or Daisy names, disgust me. Absolutely despise them. 

"Hey, don't be scared. I'll be right by your side if anything happens," he said, holding my hand.

"And what about Daisy..." I mumbled.

"She has the whole group AND Jimin, so nothing to worry about, baby," he said. I nodded and took a sip of my tea that they already brought here. 

"Why do we go to school with so many crazy es.." I said.

"I don't know.. but we'll be rid of them after this year," he said. 

"True," I said. He smiled at me. From the corner of my eye, I saw a waiter coming to us with two plates, so I let go of Jungkook's arm so that she could place the plates down. 

"Thank you," Jungkook and I said in unison. The waiter smiled and walked away. Jungkook and started digging in, occasionally feeding each other with our food. Jungkook was clearly satisfied, because I shared my food with him. When we checked the clock, it was 8.30. We were only two minutes from school, so there was no reason for us to rush. However, we finished eating around 8.40. We left the restaurant and made our way to school. Jungkook had his arm over my shoulders and we were just casually talking. We met up with everyone else, except Daisy. She's never this early, so there was no reason to be worried. 

Taehyung suddenly came to my side and whispered again, "And? Did anything happen?" I laughed and nodded my head. Taehyung got excited immediately and almost jumped up and down. "Tell me tell me tell me!" 

"What are you doing, Taehyung.." Jungkook asked. 

"Tell me what happened between you two!" He almost shouted.

"Chill a little.." I said, laughing, "Jungkook confessed, I am his girlfriend, he is my boyfriend and that's it." 

"Why did you say 'that's it'? This is a serious matter! Jungkook is finally taken! I'm so happy for you, brother," Taehyung said, almost ruffling his hair. I stopped him and shook my head, "He spent 15 minutes on this..." Taehyung retreated his hand and nodded. He was still beaming and smiling like crazy. "I'm super happy for you two, by the way. Please don't ever break up, you two are super cute," he said. 

"Won't promise that, but we'll try," I said. Taehyung nodded and walked next to the other members to tell them the great news. They all just shrugged, probably already expecting it. Taehyung is such a dramaqueen. 

The moment we walked into the schoolgates, we received stares left and right. Jungkook reached for my hand and squeezed it. I looked up and smiled at him, assuring him that I was okay. I wasn't that worried anymore. I have amazing people around me, so there's nothing to worry about. Just have to be prepared for when a decides to snap. 

"I'll walk Aria to her locker, see you guys in a bit," Jungkook said. We went to my locker and I grabbed the books I needed for the first three periods. Just then, I remembered the mochi I had in my bag. I took it out, closed my locker and walked towards the boys. On our way there, I handed one to Jungkook. However, he opened it and put it in front of my face, almost forcing me to take a bite. I eventually took a bite and smiled. When we got back, I handed each of them one. They were all happy, especially Taehyung.