Fourteen

Double-minded

When I woke up, it was 4AM. Two hours later, it's 6AM and I'm still lying here, staring a hole into the ceiling. Don't ask me why I woke up that early, because I don't know either. The worst part of this is that school starts at 11 o'clock today, since one of our teachers is absent. After accepting the fact that I'm not gonna be able to fall back asleep, I got out of bed and walked over to Taehyung's room. I tried to open the door without any squeaking and walked over to his bed after closing it as soundlessly as possible. The bed was a double bed, so I could easily fit next to him on the bed. I lay down and again, stared at the ceiling. I almost fell off the bed when Taehyung spoke up.

"Why are you here.." He groaned, "Go to sleep."

"I can't sleep, Taehyung," I whispered. He let out a soft sigh and rolled over on his side, so he was facing me. 

"Why?" He asked, worry written on his sleepy face.

"I don't know.. I've been awake since 4AM," I said, "But you can go back to sleep, I'll go back to my room. Sorry for bothering you." I smiled. Just when I was about to get up to go back to my own room, he get a hold of my wrist.

"Lay down."

"Taehyung, go back to sleep, you're obviously tired," I mumbled. 

"Yes, and so are you. What kind of friend would I be if I just let you go back to your room and stay awake for another 4 hours?" He said. I gave up and lay back down next to him. We were trying to be as quiet as possible, because my parents were still sleeping and we didn't want to wake them up. Taehyung slowly closed his eyes again and drifted off to sleep. 

"Told you, you were tired" I thought to myself. I wasn't bothered, though. Maybe I could fall asleep again.. So, in an attempt to fall back asleep, I closed my eyes and blanked out. I could feel myself slowly falling asleep again.

***

"Better wake up if you want to be on time for school~" 

"H-huh?"

"Wake up, idiot," Taehyung said, pulling the blanket off of me and dragging me out of bed, into the bathroom. "Wash up and get down for breakfast, your parents prepared breakfast aleft a note." Still in a daze, I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I went back to my room, put on a skater dress and ran downstairs with my hair still wet. 

"Hurry up, Aria!" Taehyung yelled from downstairs.

"I'm walking down the stairs, calm your down woman!" I yelled back. When I got to the dining table, Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting next to each other with amused smiles on their faces.

"Good morning, babe," Jungkook smiled. I walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss, "Good morning, and good morning Taehyung." 

"Morning~" He sang. We all started eating and Taehyung explained everything that has happened to him in the past few weeks or so. Jungkook was shocked that his best friend had to go through something like that, while bottling everything up as well. 

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, bro.. just know that I'll always be here to listen to you."

"I know, I know," Taehyung smiled. We dumped the emotional talk and continued eating breakfast, while talking about festivals we could go to this year. I wasn't much of a festival person, because there are too many people smoking weed (which I can't stand the smell of) and doing drugs. I don't have anything against people that do those kinds of things, but it's just not my cup of tea. Jungkook, however, has always loved the whole festival scene. He used to be quite a troublesome person, but he's been changing since a while. I don't know what caused him to change, but I like this Jungkook more than the old bratty Jungkook. I sometimes reminisce about the old days when I hated his guts, but I'd much rather be his girlfriend. 

After breakfast, Jungkook followed me up to my room and Taehyung stayed downstairs to watch TV. I was blowdrying my hair on the bed, while Jungkook was lying down on my lap. I wondered why, because droplets occasionally fell on the side of his face. 

"Babe?" Jungkook spoke up.

"Yeah," I muttered, too focused on getting the ends of my hair dry. 

"I missed you," he pouted. I stopped blowdrying my hair for a second and reached down to give him a kiss. He grinned happily and my lower leg. "Your leg feels soft," he muttered. I chuckled and continued drying my hair, almost finished with it. A good 5 minutes passed and I was finally done. I told Jungkook to get off my lap, so I could lay down next to him. He lay down and I hugged him with my head on his chest. His heart was beating quite fast and I almost melted. He looked down at me, "I love you, baby."

"I love you more, Jungkook," I smiled back. He reached down and gave me a kiss. After a while, he turned over and straddled me, continuing to kiss me. He later went to my jawline and then to my neck. I softly moaned, but then realized Taehyung was still downstairs. I pushed Jungkook off of me and let out a breath I seemed to be holding. 

"Tae is still downstairs, baby," I said. 

"Okay.." He sighed, "Let's go down then." He got up first and reached out his hand. I grabbed it and pulled myself up from the bed. Jungkook stood behind me and straightened my dress, putting his arms around my waist afterwards. He softly pecked my cheek and walked downstairs while holding my hand. He sat down next to Taehyung and pulled me next to him.

"Hey guys, had fun up there?" Taehyung teased. I immediately turned bright red while Jungkook just looked at me and smirked. I punched him in the shoulder and he winced in pain. Kind of miss the good old days now.. 

"Let's go to school," Jungkook said. He pulled me up with him and walked over to the hallway. Jungkook slipped his shoes on before I could even get to my shoes. I was just about to bend down to tie my shoelaces, but Jungkook beat me to it. He leaned down and tied my shoes for me. After finishing it, he got up and gave me a kiss. 

"Yeah yeah, enjoy your time without me," Taehyung teased, again. I tried to not get too red. Not sure if I succeeded, but Jungkook just gave me a sweet smile and held my hand on our way to the busstop. The bus arrived in a matter of seconds and we went all the way to the back, so we could all sit next to each other. I was sitting inbetween Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Hey, Tae. Are you gonna tell the others?" I asked, of course talking about the matter regarding his parents. 

"Uhm.. I guess, but not right away. I'll tell them after school or something," he said. I nodded and patted his leg.

"As long as you're comfortable doing it," I smiled. He nodded and smiled back at me. I turned back to Jungkook, who was too busy looking outside. I nudged his side and he seemed to be a bit surprised. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, babe," he said. I trusted his words, so I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder. He held my hand tight and rubbed circles on it with his thumb. That small action put a smile on my face. 

We spent the rest of the ride to school in silence. When we finally arrived at the busstop near our school, Jungkook and Taehyung were both sleeping. I leaned towards Jungkook, "Wake up, baby, wake up wake up wake up~" The moment I said the word 'baby', he immediately woke up, grinning at me. I shook my head and turned around to Taehyung, who was still sleeping. I poked his cheek until he woke up, but he didn't, so I changed tactics. I pulled on his earlobe, which also failed. 

"Pinch his nose, babe," Jungkook whispered. I laughed and did as told, pinching his nose. Taehyung's mouth opened and his eyes shot open. I let go right away and burst out laughing with Jungkook. Taehyung glared at me, but his glare was interrupted by a yawn. 

"Should've woken up the first moment I tried to wake you up," I chimed. We got up and walked out of the bus. We were quite early, so there were barely any people on the school grounds. We walked inside and each went to our own lockers. Jungkook wanted to walk with me, because he didn't have to go to his locker. I put some books in my bag, put my lunch in my locker and accidentally closed the locker quite loudly, I got surprised myself..

"Scary..." Taehyung mumbled. 

"I'm not scary, I'm cute," I smiled, putting my hands in a 'V' position beneath my face. Jungkook and Taehyung laughed and shook their heads. Jungkook slung his arm around my shoulders and leaned closer to my ear. 

"You're the cutest," he whispered. I laughed and pushed his head away, slightly embarrassed. We went to the cafetaria and sat down on one of the tables. We just talked about festivals we talked about earlier and I still didn't feel like going. I had to admit a part of me wanted to go, but I wasn't very sure. I've been to one once, with Daisy, but it was a horrible experience. People around us were all drunk or high and they kept knocking us over and knocking their drinks over us. When we had to get out of the place, we spent almost 3 hours trying to get out of there. 

"Come on, Aria~ you have to go! We're all going," Taehyung said, trying to convince me. 

"Please, babe? It won't be fun without you," Jungkook said, squeezing my hand. 

"I don't know. I'll think about it, but I can't guarantee you anything. I just don't like the whole festival-scene, you know.." 

"We know, but we promise! We won't let anything happen to you and we're not going to get drunk or high, so don't worry. Please? Just once!" Jungkook said. He looked at me while pouting and I couldn't resist the cute side of Jungkook. 

"Okay okay! Damn, I really want to punch you two.."

"But we know you love us, so it's all good~" Taehyung smiled. I shook my head while smiling. I have to admit I do love these guys, but they can get on my nerves so easily and they're so good at convincing me all the time, such a pain in the . 

The door to the cafetaria suddenly opened, and the others walked in. They started cheering and jumping when they saw us. I just laughed at their dorkiness and how loud they were. I scooted closer to Jungkook, so there was more space for the others to sit. Jungkook leaned down and quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek before greeting the others. 

"Hey, love birds," Hoseok greeted. He sat down next to me and gave Jungkook a handshake they always did.

"Good morning, Hoseok," I smiled. He lightly patted my head, making sure not to mess up my hair. 

"Morning guys," Namjoon greeted. We greeted him and the others back as well. Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin got up and decided to buy some food at the cafetaria, because they hadn't had breakfast yet. They came back with iced coffees for everyone and a sandwich for themselves. Jin bought a donut for me and received glares from all the others.

"What? Doesn't she love donuts?" He questioned, confused why everyone was glaring at him. 

"We do too!" They said in unison.

"You guys can have it," I said, putting the donut in the middle of the table. I was feeling quite guilty and it wasn't like I was that hungry. I already had my breakfast this morning. 

"No no no! We were joking," Jimin said, "Just eat it."

"But you guys want it, so take it. I'm not that hungry anyways," I smiled. They all hesitantly looked at the donut and then back at me. It was funny to see them like that, because they looked so cute and idiotic. "I mean it, just take it. Please take it, I'm gonna feel bad if you make me eat it."

"Okay, we'll eat it. Thanks, Aria! You're the best and the cutest!" Jimin said. He grabbed the donut and took a bite out of it, handing it to Jungkook afterwards. Jungkook handed it to Taehyung after a bite, Taehyung to Namjoon and that's how they went off the whole circle with a donut. They could've just bought three more, but these guys are too weird to think of that. Still very cute, though, very cute. 

"Thanks, baby," Jungkook whispered, giving me a kiss. 

"Don't do that in front of them," I whispered back. I didn't really like PDA, especially around them. It just felt like we were secluding them by doing this. It just made me uncomfortable, but Jungkook didn't care. I didn't mind it that much, but it just made me slightly uncomfortable. It felt like we were showing our relationship off.. 

"Jimin? Where's Daisy?" I asked. I hadn't talked to her in a while and I really really missed her. She's been hanging out with Jimin a lot and I've been hanging out with Jungkook a lot. We only see each other at school, which is not enough for best friends. 

"She said she's on her way. She should be here in 5 minutes," Jimin said, "Don't worry." I nodded and smiled at him. I was glad Jimin was a great boyfriend to Daisy. He's really caring and sweet, so I can trust him not to break Daisy's heart. I know I'm thinking weirdly, but this is exactly how Daisy thinks of my relationship with Jungkook. I think Daisy still doesn't trust Jungkook to take good care of me, but she'll just have to live with it. I'm not planning on suddenly leaving Jungkook anytime soon, unless he is planning on leaving me, which I doubt. Well, that's what I hope.. 

"Aria!!" 

I turned around to see the person calling for my name. To my surprise, it was Daisy! She came running towards me and I quickly got up to hug her. She ran towards me and crashed her body onto mine. We hugged each other tightly and almost squeezed each other to death. Daisy is taller than me, so she could easily lift me up. She lifted me up and let me down after a while. I landed down with a big smile on my face and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"I missed you, Daisy.." I said, putting my head on her shoulder. 

"I know, baby, I missed you too! How can you not contact me for so long!" 

"I'm sorry... wanna catch up after school?" I asked.

"Sure thing, sweetie. Now, please let go of me so I can greet the others," she smiled. I nodded and let go of her, going back to my seat next to Jungkook. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer. Daisy walked towards Jimin and gave him a kiss and a tight hug. She then greeted the others and sat down next to Jimin. 

"Oh guys! Jungkook and I were talking about going to a festival next month and Aria agreed on coming with us," Taehyung grinned. I glared at him and he just smiled back at me, frustrating me. 

"Really? She actually agreed? Great! I'll buy the tickets when they start selling it!" Namjoon said. He looked up some festivals and agreed on one of which I forgot the name. It was a lights festival or something. There were a few groups that were gonna perform, but I only knew three or four of them. The ones I remembered were Big Bang, SHINee, f(x), SNSD, Infinite and EXID. There were way more groups that were gonna perform, but I only remembered those. I remember the guys once mentioning they were big fans of Big Bang, so they must be very excited. I liked them as well, along with f(x) and Infinite. I also heard of EXID, but never really looked them up. I saw one of their performances and they were all super pretty and hot.

"We're going to class first, see you during lunch!" Jungkook said. He suddenly pulled me with him, making me all confused. I didn't know why he suddenly wanted to go to class first, because he obviously didn't tell me. We exited the cafetaria and walked a few feet, before Jungkook turned around and started walking to a wall. He backed me up against the wall and suddenly started kissing me.

I gently pushed him away, "What the hell, Jungkook? Why did you suddenly drag me out here? Couldn't we go to class with the others?" 

He pouted and held my face between his hands, "I just wanted to kiss you. You never let me kiss you in front of the others.." 

"Idiot," I chuckled. I closed the gap between us and kissed him. He smiled during the kiss and put one of his hands on my waist, and the other one on my chin. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he deepened the kiss. After a while, I pulled away to breathe. He looked at me in a loving way and leaned down for one last peck.

"Wanna go to class?" He asked, smirking. I wanted to pull on his lips to make that awful smirk go away, but I'm too nice for that. He held my hand again and we walked to class, this time he wasn't dragging me, thank god. No one was in class yet, so we sat next to each other and just joked around about all kinds of stuff. We were interrupted by the first few students coming in. Jungkook didn't care and continued what he was doing. I was almost crying from laughing and put my hand over his mouth to stop him from making more dumb jokes. He my hand, making me pull my hand away immediately. 

"You're disgusting, Jungkook," I said. 

"But you still love me, so I don't really care," he smiled. I rolled my eyes and turned away to the front of the class. Daisy and Jimin walked in and I quickly kicked Jungkook away. He pouted while walking back to his seat. 

"You guys didn't go to class right away, did you?" Daisy teased. 

"What? We did, I don't know what you're talking about..." I nervously answered.

"Sure, that's why your lips are all red and swollen," she retorted. I put my hand over my lips and glared at Daisy. She just laughed and took her phone out of her pocket to text Jimin, who was only sitting three tables away from her. The teacher wasn't even here yet, so she could've gone up to him and talked to him. 

"Don't glare at me like that girl, I'm older," Daisy said. 

"You're too mean," I said, putting my head on the table, while also covering my lips with my arms. Daisy shrugged and continued texting Jimin. Jungkook and I looked at each other, weirded out by the two, because they were just sitting a few meters away from each other. Jungkook suddenly got his phone out as well and started typing something. I felt my own phone vibrate in my bag, so I looked for it and looked at what I had received. It was a text from Jungkook, of course.

Jungkook: These two are so weird, don't you think?
Aria: Yeah, totally! Why would they be texting while they can walk up to each other to talk?
Jungkook: I don't know, baby. 

At that moment, the teacher walked in. I was about to sent Jungkook one last text, but he beat me to it. 

Jungkook: Anyways, I love you! Pay attention during class, I'll keep an eye on ya ;

I rolled my eyes again and quickly put my phone away before the teacher could notice. Unfortunately for Daisy and Jimin, they didn't notice the teacher coming in. I nudged her a few times and told her the teacher was here, but she completely ignored me and continued texting. I let her be.

"Daisy, Jimin! Turn your phones off and bring them over here, now!" 

Daisy and Jimin were both quite surprised and looked up at the teacher in disbelief. Daisy turned her phone off and slowly walked to the front of the class. Jimin did the same and they both put their phones on the teacher's table. Daisy walked back to her seat with a sad pout and sat down. 

"ing teacher being a ing , ing hoe," Daisy mumbled. I almost laughed out loud at Daisy's complaints, but I held my laughter in. She usually doesn't cuss that much, so hearing her cuss like that was funny as hell for me. She did look mad, though, so I had to stay away from her. Although I'm her best friend and would probably be able to calm her down, she always tells me to go away and leave her alone. She probably would do the same to Jimin. I'm sure she would say something like "Don't you ing talk to me. This is all your fault!"

"Daisy, don't be mad. You were texting during class," I said, not cheering her up at all. 

She glared at me, "The teacher doesn't even have the right to take my phone away, ."

"You'll probably get it back after class, don't worry. Jimin is still alive, he's still sitting there," I said.

"ing his fault that my phone got taken away." 

I chuckled and shook my head at her ridiculousness. I decided to not go against her and just paid attention to the teacher. He was explaining something about algebra, which I didn't understand at all. His explanation didn't help me with understanding. It only confused me more. My head started hurting, because I didn't understand anything about it and the teacher was only adding up more information.

Two classes had finally passed and it was now time for lunch. As always, Daisy and I were packing our stuff pretty slowly. Everyone already left class, while we were still packing. Luckily, we have two lovely boyfriends, who were willing to wait for us. They walked up to us with their bags slung over one shoulder. 

"You two are still so slow," Jimin said. Daisy and I looked at each other and shrugged, ignoring his comment. We knew we were slow, but we didn't like rushing out of the class and having to deal with crowded halls.

We finally finished packing up. Jungkook held my hand and we made our way to the cafetaria. In a matter of seconds, we spotted the others. We walked over to them and sat down. Just then, I remembered my lunch was in my locker.

"Jungkook, I'm gonna run to my locker to get my lunch, be right back," I said. I got up and was about to walk away, when Jungkook caught my hand. He got up as well and walked with me. "I'm coming with you," he said. I nodded and walked to my locker with Jungkook, our hands intertwined. It felt nice to walk around with Jungkook like this. It felt really nice and comfortable.

"Did you bring lunch?" I asked. Jungkook thought for a second before shaking his head.

"I forgot.."

I sighed, "That's okay, you can eat with me. I have enough and maybe Taehyung wants to give you some as well. Besides, my mom was the one to make it," I said, remembering Taehyung's stay at my house. Jungkook nodded and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

He leaned his head near my ear and whispered, "I love you babe." He then gave me a kiss behind my ear. 

"Stop being so cheesy in public and stop forgetting your lunch all the time," I murmured. 

"Come on, just say it once, babe," he said, almost whining. I turned around and glared at him, before giving him a kiss and saying it back. 

"I love you," I said, "Happy now?"

"No.. because you said it out of obligation.." 

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I really really love you, more than you know, more than I probably know myself," I said. I reached up and gave him a kiss. He smiled and finally seemed satisfied. I took two lunchboxes out of my locker, one was mine and the other one was Taehyung's. 

"Let's go back," he said. 

Once back in the cafetaria, we sat down and I opened my lunchbox. I let Jungkook eat it first and went over to Taehyung to give his lunchbox to him. The others looked surprised and it seemed like they were wondering why I had his lunchbox.

"Eat this, okay? My mom made it," I said. I patted his head and walked back to my seat, next to Jungkook. When I got back, my lunchbox was already half empty. I looked at Jungkook and he stopped eating. "I'm also hungry, you know.." I muttered.

"I know, I'm sorry," he smiled. He gave me my lunch and started feeding me. At first, I strongly rejected his actions, but after a while, I decided not to make a big deal out of it. I was talking to Hoseok, while Jungkook fed me and Jungkook was talking to Jimin. I was about to talk about the festival with Hoseok, when I remembered I had to buy clothes for it. I immediately turned to Daisy and she knew what I meant by just looking at me.

"We'll go after school and we can go next week as well," Daisy said. Jimin and Jungkook looked at us, then at each other, weirded out.

"How the hell did you know what she was talking about?" Jimin said. We both shrugged and laughed.

"That's the power of our friendship," Daisy said, "After school, okay Aria? Do not forget or I'm gonna kill you."

"Can you please text me before school ends? I'm afraid I probably will forget.." I said. I'm quite forgetful and forgetting something like this happens in a matter of seconds. Just not mentioning it the whole day will make me forget about it. It's one of the downsides of being my friend. I often forget appointments.. 

"Okay okay, princess," Daisy sighed. I brightly grinned at her and she ended up smiling herself, not able to resist my cuteness, of course (duh). "Better not forget to read my text," Daisy said, pointing at me. 

"I won't!" 

"Whatever," Daisy retorted, turning to Jimin and having a full on make-out session with him. Everyone stared at them wide-eyed, but after realizing what they were doing, we all looked away and awkwardly started laughing. Everyone tried to distract themselves from the couple and it surprisingly didn't go that bad.

I yawned and rested my head on Jungkook's shoulder, "I'm tired.."

"Shouldn't have woken up that early then," Taehyung said.

"It wasn't on purpose!" I said back. Taehyung rolled his eyes and continued talking to Hoseok about some videogame. Taehyung can be such a pain in the , I honestly just want to rip all of his hair out of his head. 

"What happened, babe? Why did you wake up early?" Jungkook asked. 

"I woke up around 4AM, because I couldn't sleep..." I said, ending the sentence with a long sigh.

"What? But babe.. doesn't that mean you got less than three hours of sleep?" 

"I know I know.. I'll try to sleep earlier tonight," I said, annoyed at his tone. He sounded like a worried mother and it annoyed the out of me. I don't like it when Jungkook acts like he's my mom or dad.

"You better. Do you want me to sleep over?" He asked. I looked up at him to see if he was joking or not, but from the look in his eyes, he was dead serious. I love it when Jungkook sleeps over. He always cuddles with me and whispers sweet nothings in my air, which always makes me feel sleepy. It's just something about him that magically makes me feel sleepy. Not in a bad way, though. It's just that he makes me feel so comfortable in his arms, that I just fall asleep. 

"Yes or no?" Jungkook asked, waiting for my answer.

"Yes, of course! I'll text you when I get back from the mall. Do you want me to buy you anything?" I asked.

"No, just come back safe," he said, leaning down and giving me a quick peck on the lips. Jungkook smiled and put his arms around me tighter. 

"Oh my god, I totally forgot.. Jungkook we totally forgot about our job. It's been so long since we last worked.." I muttered. It probably hit Jungkook hard, because his eyes went wide the moment I said that.

", I almost forgot.." He said. I laughed and took my phone out of my bag to text my boss. 

Aria: Hi! I'm sorry for not being able to work in such a long time. Can I come to work this Friday?

I gently put my phone on the table and looked at Jungkook, waiting for him to text our boss as well. He was still confused and didn't get what I was trying to hint at. I groaned and got his phone out of his pocket myself. I typed in his password and tapped on the messages icon. 

"Sent him a text, Jungkook. We should go to work again, it's been too long. I'm going to work on Friday," I said, hoping Jungkook wanted to work on Friday as well. I knew people there, but just then I remembered Mike. After a while, Jungkook's face scrunched up.

"But baby, what about.. Mike?"

"I know.. I was thinking about that as well, but I don't really care, to be honest. He and I aren't even friends," I said, shrugging. I truly had no feelings for Mike anymore. After what he did to me, I was furious. It's like my feelings for him immediately disappeared the moment I found out he was cheating on me. I'm thankful for the way I am, because I don't believe in the stereotypical break-ups in which  the girl is the one that cries for months on end and can't get over the guy. I, on the other hand, am completely the opposite. It must've been that I didn't like him that much, to the point I actually wanted to give him a second chance. I was over him in less than a week, probably, and I'm happy with that. It made me become better friends with Jungkook, which eventually led to our relationship.

"Okay, as long as you're comfortable," Jungkook said, giving me a kiss on top of my head. I love how loving Jungkook is. He always thinks of me first, before anything else. He also makes sure I'm comfortable with everything we do and if I'm not, we won't do it. I just can't get over the fact that I actually have him as my boyfriend. Many may say that I'm making a huge mistake and that Jungkook isn't trustworthy (*coughs* Daisy *coughs*), but in my eyes, he is. I actually think Daisy is getting over that phase.. now that she's with Jimin, she's probably starting to trust Jungkook more, because we hang out so much. 

The bell rang, which only meant one thing: back to class. I let out a big sigh before going to class with Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. Taehyung was walking behind us, because Jimin was making out with Daisy (again), and Jungkook and I were walking side by side. I noticed he was walking alone, so I pulled him next to me. We entered class and each went to our assigned seats. The teacher got there before us, so we didn't get the chance to talk.

"Okay class! It's time for a fun assignment! I already divided you in groups of two, so you won't have to worry about that. Aren't I a great teacher?" My eyes rolled to the back of my head when the teacher said this. Our art teacher has always been like this, and at first it was funny, but it's just super annoying now. 

"Stop rolling your eyes and pay attention! I'm gonna call out the groups now," he said. He picked up a piece of paper and started reading the names. I honestly just hoped to be in a group with either Jungkook, Taehyung or Jimin. I trusted them, so I wouldn't have to worry about doing all the work myself. I hate group projects or assignments where you get an assigned partner, because you never know if that person is actually willing to work or not.

"First group! Jenny and Mylène!" The teacher continued saying the groups and I was just waiting for my own name to be called.

"Taehyung and Jimin! You two better work well together. I expect something on the deadline," the teacher said. Jimin and Taehyung gave each other a high-five and nodded. 

"Jungkook and Eun Na! And last but not least, Aria and Zack!" I sighed and looked around the class to see if I could spot Zack. I've never spoken to him that much, maybe exchanged a few words, but that's it. I don't think it's gonna be awkward, because I'm not a very awkward person. I just think it might be weird, because I'm not a type that opens up to everyone. I like staying in my circle of friends and I usually don't go out of it, so when there's a group project or assignment, I usually choose someone I already know very well (Daisy).

"Okay, now please get together with your partner and discuss what you plan on doing. I don't mind any form of art, as long as it has a meaning behind it. You're allowed to leave class. You have two hours." Everyone got up from their seats and got together with their partner. Zack soon walked towards me and smiled.

"Hey, partner," he said.

"Hey, Zachary. Do you want to stay here or go out?" I asked.

He shrugged and looked around to see how full the class was, "I don't mind, you can choose." I nodded and decided to get out of class. I can't think with so many people talking around me. We exited the classroom and went to the courtyard, since it's big and has benches. We could also get some inspiration from nature around us. After a short walk, we got to the courtyard and sat down on the ground, not making use of the benches I talked about earlier.

"Okay, what kind of art do we want to do?" I asked. 

"I don't know, man.. Do you want to play a question-game to see if we have any similar interests or thoughts, so we can use that for the assignment?" He asked. I didn't see anything wrong with that, so I agreed on playing the game. 

Zack started with the questions. "Very simple question; what is your favorite form of art?" I thought for a second, but couldn't come up with just one thing. 

"I like photography, dancing and drawing. How about you?"

"I like photography and drawing as well. I also like poetry, but that's not gonna work if only one of us can write poems or likes to write. Guess it'll be either photography or drawing," he stated, "Your turn to ask me a question."

"Uhm.. What is your biggest fear?" I asked.

He scoffed, "So creative. Anyways, I'm scared to be seen different by the person I love. Like, usually you have a honeymoon phase in your relationship, in which you love every single thing about the other person. I've heard that those things can one day annoy you about that person. For example, you fell in love with the other person's smile or eyes etc, but what if, after 30 years of marriage, you suddenly get annoyed by their smile or by the look in their eyes, because you've seen it so often? That means the thing that made you fall in love with someone does not exist anymore. What's left of your relationship then?"

I was in deep thought after what Zack said. I've never heard anyone say something like that, but when I carefully thought about it, I realized it indeed is possible. There's a huge possibility you'll just get annoyed by the other after an x amount of years together, and it's actually so sad..

"My turn, Aria," he mumbled, "Okay, what is something you like to remind yourself of every single day?"  He looked up attentively and looked at me. I was sent out of my trail of thoughts and was brought back to reality. I thought for an answer and decided to answer the first thing that came up to me. I love boosting self esteem amongst girls, so that is what my answer was based upon. I feel like girls give girls much more confidence, and bringing others down by speaking negatively about them is such a ty thing to do. 

"I.. I like to remind myself and others that the presence of another woman's beauty is not the absence of my own and that being pretty is not the rent we pay to exist in the world. I'm all for spreading positivity amongst one another and I don't want to feel superior or inferior to anyone. I want to remind myself that I am me and I am pretty as me, same goes for everyone else."

"That's.. deep," he chuckled.

"Are you laughing at me?" I asked in disbelief. His eyes widened and he looked up with an apologetic look on his face.

"No no no! I didn't mean it like that. I just naturally chuckle whenever I get the chance to.. I'm sorry.." He fidgeted with the hem of his shirt and looked down at his feet. 

"It's all good, Zachary, I was joking," I quickly said, before I could make him feel any more guilty. He looked up and gave me a small smile. "Anyways, my turn to ask you a question." I started thinking of another question, and luckily, my mind is always filled with questions, so it wasn't too hard for me to come up with another question. This question was unfortunately not a very creative one, again... "Something you hate?"

"I hate a lot of things, to be very honest with you.." He laughed, "But the one things I hate is aggressive optimism. I don't like it when people act like bing sad is a bad thing. They try to cheer others up immediately, as if it's so bad to be sad. I know their reasons behind it, but if someone usually isn't sad in front of you, but suddenly is, just let them be for a second before you insist on cheering them up. Sadness isn't bad if not prolonged. It's also not unproductive, because it makes people aware of things. Insisting on cheering someone up is so patronizing, to be honest. A sad person doesn't want someone to see their feelings as pointless and unimportant. Sadness is okay, as long as it doesn't consume you."

"Wow, Zack, you're pretty deep yourself. I totally agree with you on that, never really thought of it, though. However, trying to cheer a sad person up is usually an initiate reaction, so..  I don't know.. can't really blame people for that, but when someone's trying to be optimistic 24/7, that's when it gets annoying. Great for them for being so strong, though," I said. Zack nodded and was still fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. 

"So.. photography or drawing?" He asked.

"Uhm, I feel like drawing would be better to expand our creativity in. We can use everything we just talked about, I wrote it all down," I said, showing him my notebook. He read through it and smiled. 

"Let's do that then. Any preferred themes?" 

"We could just choose whatever we just talked about. Maybe the aggressive optimism? Or the first thing you said about fading interest in the other. I like both," I said. At first, I didn't know what kind of person Zack was, but now that I've heard him talk about all these things, I've noticed he's quite an interesting person. 

"Can we do yours about empowering each other? And do you know how long we have until the deadline?" Zack asked. I fished a piece of paper out of my bag and read through it quickly. The paper was given to us by the teacher just before we exited the classroom. All details were on that piece of paper.

"The deadline is in 4,5 weeks," I said, "So we got plenty of time, right?"

"Yeah, shall we just carry out both and see which one we like better?" He asked. 

"Sounds like a plan. Do you want to work on each one individually or together?"

"Let's just do it together, so we won't have any disagreements on the finishing product," Zack said. I strongly agreed and wrote down the deadline and a few other important things.

"We can do one painting and one drawing, if you'd like. I have watercolors at home, so we can make a watercolor painting. Those usually turn out very pretty," I said.

"Great idea! I love watercolor paintings. I have all kinds of pencils at home, so we can use those for the drawing. Wanna do yours with watercolor and mine with just pencils?" 

"Sure!" I said. I wrote everything down, so we wouldn't forget. "Now, let's make a small schedule, shall we? I'm basically free every single day, but I'd rather not do this on Fridays and Sundays," I said.

"That's fine with me, I don't like working on Fridays either. We can do Monday and Wednesday, if that's okay with you," he replied, looking through his phone's agenda. 

"How about Thursdays instead of Wednesdays? Thursday is a shorter day at school for me," I said. 

"That's okay. What time do you finish school on Monday and Thursday?" 

"On Monday around 2 o'clock and on Thursday around 1.30," I said, also looking through my phone's agenda. I always save all the important events on my phone, so it was a great method to schedule this.

"My Mondays and Thurdays both end around 2," Zack said. 

"Okay, that's set then," I said. I wrote the two days in my notebook and also saved it on my phone, just in case. "Mind exchanging phone numbers? There's a possibility we can work on it more often, but these two days are just in case we have a full scheduled week," I said. Zack gave me his phone without hesitation and I did the same. I typed my phone number in and just saved it as 'Aria (Art Project Partner)', just in case he didn't remember my name. 

"Okay, want to go back?" He asked. I nodded and put my notebook in my bag. We got up and walked back to class.

Jungkook's POV

The moment the teacher said I had to pair up with Eun Na, I wanted to punch a hole through the wall. I was hoping so hard to be paired up with Aria.. but faith wasn't on our side this time and I got paired with Eun Na... It's not that I hate her, she's just one of the people I had messed around with before I got together with Aria. It was around a year ago and I never wanted to speak to her after that, but she just kept texting me and bugging me at school. From the moment she saw me together with Aria all the time, her bugging stopped. I'm scared it will just start all over again.. She's also Korean and she acts like we're super close, just because we're both Korean....

I was about to walk up to Aria to wish her good luck, but she walked out of class with that Zack guy. I sighed and sat back down. I turned around to see Jimin and Taehyung doing a little celebration, because they got paired up together. I glared at them and heard a faint "Good luck" coming from then. I almost jumped up when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Oppa.. it's been a while, hasn't it?" I turned around and saw Eun Na with an 'innocent' smile on her face. Her voice was awfully high-pitched and definitely not naturally like that..

"Uhm, yeah, sure.." 

"Do you want to get out of class? There are so many people here," Eun Na said. I shook my head.

"Nah, we can stay here, I don't mind the others," I said, not wanting to leave the classroom. Eun Na started pouting and acting weird, but I ignored her and fished my notebook out of my bag. "Okay, what form of art? I think sticking with drawing is the easiest," I said.

"Whatever you want, oppa~" 

"Okay.. do you know a theme?" I asked. 

"No, you decide, oppa," she said. She was slowly getting on my nerves, because it seemed like she couldn't decide anything for herself. I hate these kinds of people. It seems like they can't be independent enough. One of the reasons I fell in love with Aria is because she's dependent and she has a strong opinion. 

"Let's do war then. We can have whole backstory about the pros of war, but also how war destroys lives and environment," I said, trying to get her to speak. She was just looking at me this whole time and I don't think she was listening..

"Sounds great!"

"Okay. Which days do you want to work on it? I can't do Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays," I said. Aria, the others (BTS + Daisy) and I usually hang out during the weekends and I was not planning on working with her on this assignment at her house or at my house. 

"Mondays work for me," she said. 

"Only Mondays?"

"Uhm, Thursdays too? I don't know, what do you want, oppa?" 

"I'm fine with Mondays and Thursdays. Let's meet up at the library each Monday and Thursday then," I said. 

"Wouldn't it be better to work at my house or your house?" She asked, with a not so innocent smile on her face.

"No, I don't want to. Library works better for me," I insisted. She eventually gave in, because she didn't really have a choice. The next 1,5 hours were just as useless as the beginning of class. Eun Na didn't seem like she wanted to contribute to this assignment and she was talking about everything, but nothing had to do with the assignment itself. It annoyed the hell out of me.

My eyes lit up when I saw Aria coming in. She was talking with Zack and when they passed me, I heard them talking about the assignment. Seemed like they did get something done in the two hours.. 

I saw Zack walking back to his own seat, so I walked over to Aria, leaving Eun Na behind. Aria was busy writing something down in a notebook and she didn't even notice me when I sat down next to her. I came closer with the chair and circled my arms around her waist.

"Baby~"

She seemed startled and dropped her pen on the floor. I chuckled and picked it up for her. She softened when she saw it was me. She held my face between her hands and gave me a kiss. I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her waist again.

Back to Aria's POV

I walked back to class with Zack and we were still talking about the assignment. It seemed like we were getting along pretty well and the assignment was on a good start. We had an idea for it, even two ideas, and we knew we were going to do a drawing and a painting. 

I went to the back of the classroom and sat down on my seat. Zack sat next to me for a bit to agree on a place to meet up after school on Mondays and Thursdays. We decided on the library and agreed to meet up in the library around 2.15 every time. He then went back to his own seat. I grabbed my notebook and wrote down the time and read through our ideas. Suddenly, someone wrapped his arms around me, so I got surprised and dropped my pen. I wasn't fully paying attention, so I didn't even think of the possibility of Jungkook being next to me.

"Baby~"

I softened when I saw it was Jungkook. He looked like the most adorable kid ever. He bent down to pick up my pen and put it back on the table for me. I held his face between my hands and gave him a quick kiss before smiling. He wrapped his arms around me again and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I hate assignments.. why didn't I get paired up with you," Jungkook whined. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Because the teacher knows we're a couple and doesn't want to benefit us by putting us in a group together," I said. I was also sad that I didn't get paired up with Jungkook. At first, I didn't expect Zack to be the way he is, but he surprised me and I'm quite happy I got paired up with him. It seemed like we were a good team, because we agreed on most things. We thought alike and it wasn't hard to find a theme. 

"How's that Zack guy?" Jungkook asked, curiosity evident on his face. 

"He's great! I didn't expect him to be so deep and full of ideas. We agree on a lot of things and he has ideas coming out of his head. We already have a theme and an idea. We also scheduled two days in the week," I said.

"Lucky.. I'm paired up with Eun Na and she doesn't do jack . She didn't help with anything and I came up with the idea. She's kind of useless, I can just do the assignment by myself, to be honest," Jungkook sighed.

"Come on, don't talk like that about her. She must've had a good reason for not being a 100% in it today. Just give her the benefit of the doubt.." I said. 

"But babe.." He whined, "She used to be one of the people I messed around with during my earlier days and it seems like she's still going after me.. she even calls me oppa.."

"Don't be so full of yourself," I said, flicking his forehead with my finger, "People change and she probably just calls you oppa out of respect, since you're both Korean."

"I'm not so sure about that..."

"Whatever, just stop complaining, I'm in a good mood right now, don't ruin it," I said. 

"You're in a good mood? Is it because of that guy?" Jungkook asked, sounding slightly angry. I didn't understand what he was getting angry for, though..

"What the hell, no? I'm just happy that my partner doesn't let me do all the work and because you're being all cute and snuggly with me," I said.

"You sure? Not because of Zack?" Jungkook repeated. I groaned and pushed him away. 

"Shut up, Jungkook. It's not because of him, it's because of you, ," I said, turning away from him. He was acting so weird, I really didn't understand what he was getting at. It almost seemed like he didn't trust me. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, come back here," he said. He pulled me back in his arms and nuzzled his face in my hair. He left a few kisses and leaned down to my ear. "I'm sorry, baby. Don't be mad please. I'm not in the best mood, because of Eun Na.. I'm sorry for taking my anger out on you, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." After each sorry, he gave me a kiss on top of my head. I melted right in his arms, even though I didn't want to admit it. The things Jungkook can do to me.. I can't believe I went from a coldhearted person towards Jungkook, to this fragile thing that melts right in his arms.

I didn't respond to his apologies, but instead stayed quiet. I didn't want him to know I was melting in his arms. There was no need for him to know that...

"Baby.." He whispered, "Am I forgiven?" I looked up at him and scanned his face. He looked somewhat worried, but also very cute. How rude of him to be like that. 

"Yeah yeah, you're forgiven," I said.

"Look at me when you say it," he nagged.

"Don't tell me what to do."

"I'm not telling you what to do, it's just a good thing to do," he muttered, still with his face nuzzled in my hair, making him almost inaudible. I looked up at him again and smiled.

"You're cute," I softly said. He looked surprised when I said that, which was quite funny. Jungkook rarely gets shocked, or he just doesn't show it that much. When he does get surprised, it's the cutest thing. 

"You're way cuter," he replied, intentionally extending 'way'. "Just look at your cute cheeks, your cute nose, your cute eyes and your cute lips." I was about to roll my eyes, but my cheeks were faster in getting red. Jungkook of course saw it right away, but ignored it, because he knows I don't like it when he points out my pink cheeks.

"But look at your cute lips, your cute nose, your cute eyes and your not so cute jawline," I said, scanning his face carefully, making sure not to miss a single thing on his precious face. 

"I'm not cute, I'm manly," he replied back.

"Yeah yeah, if you say so," I said, laughing.

"Yah, don't laugh. Don't lie to yourself, you know how manly I am," he said, sounding a bit too full of himself, "You've told me you love my sharp jawline and you love my thighs."

"I never said those things.." I mumbled. 

"You sure?" He asked. He turned his head away and showed me his jawline, but I was strong enough to resist it and not touch it. However, what he did next caught me a bit off guard. He got up and flexed one of his upper thighs. It looked so god damn good, I can't believe this guy is doing it in the middle of class. I quickly pulled him down on his seat.

"Okay okay, I admit!" I gave up, "You're so embarrassing, oh my god.." 

"I knew you would admit," he smiled. He pulled me on his lap and started playing with my hands. I looked up at his face for the tenth time and scanned his features. I do admit his jawline is beautiful and his thighs are a beautiful gift from heaven. I reached my hand up and traced it along his jawline. I honestly didn't even realize I was doing it, until Jungkook smirked. I pulled my hand away and slapped his chest. 

"," I muttered.

"You love me," he said.

"I'll think about it."

"Think about what? If you love me or not?" He chuckled. 

"You're such a tease today, just shut up," I laughed. He reached up and gave me a kiss. 

"You know you love it," he said, about to trace kisses along my jaw. I stopped him and held his chin, turning it away from my jaw. 

"I might," I said, reaching down for a kiss. The teacher suddenly faked a cough, making everyone's attention divert to the front of the class. I immediately got off of Jungkook's lap and ignored his hands tickling my sides. I'm kind of ticklish, but he was tickling me very lightly, so I could barely feel it. 

"Class dismissed, see you next time," the teacher said. Everyone got up, happy their last class of the day has ended. I grabbed my bag from the floor and started packing my stuff. Jungkook got up, already his bag packed and slung over his shoulder. He sat down on the table and waited for me to finish packing. 

"You do know I'm going to the mall with Daisy, right?" I said.

"I know, I just want to walk you to your locker, baby," he said, resting his hands on my waist and leaning down to give me a kiss behind my earlobe. I let out a soft sigh and slung my bag over my shoulder. Jungkook reached for my hand and we walked out of class together. We made our way to my locker and I threw in some books and got some books out for homework. All this time, Jungkook leaned against the locker next to mine and looked at me. Surprisingly, his stares never made me feel uncomfortable. I usually hate it when people stare at me, but I'm okay with it when Jungkook does it. When he does it, I feel comfortable and safe.