Twelve

Double-minded

 

"I'm so excited! I just can't hide it!" Taehyung shouted in a sing-like voice.

"We know, Kim Taehyung.." Yoongi groaned. He was sitting in the front, but was ready to punch Taehyung in the face if he had to. I looked around and all the boys looked amazing. I glanced at Daisy and smiled when she looked back. She pointed at me and gave me two thumbs up, mouthing something I couldn't understand. I just laughed it off and leaned against Jungkook. 

"Does anyone want to volunteer as Taehyung's babysitter? This guy is crazy.." Namjoon said. Everyone kept quiet and acted like they didn't hear him. Namjoon sighed and accepted the fact that he had to babysit Taehyung. I've never been out with the crew before, but guessing from the way he acts without anything in his system, he's probably gonna be one of those people that get extra obnoxious and clingy when they're drunk. By everyone else's expressions, it seemed like they regretted taking Taehyung with them. Taehyung was bouncing to music that wasn't even 'bouncable'.

**

"We're here. Everyone get out, I'm gonna look for a parking spot," Namjoon said. He stopped the car in front of the club and let everyone get out. We stood in line and waited for Namjoon to return. The line was pretty long, so by the time Namjoon got back, we were probably still standing outside.

"Is it cold?" Jungkook asked me. As I was shaking and shivering, I denied feeling cold, even though it was pretty obvious that I was dying. 

"I'm okay," I said, with chattering teeth. Jungkook chuckled and took his coat off, putting it on my shoulders. "But you'll be cold this way," I said.

"Nah, I'm okay. Just wear it," he said, holding my hands with both of his hands. He rubbed them and blew hot air on my hands to keep them warm. Although it was Summer, the weather was still cold during the nights. I didn't expect it to be this cold, so I only brought a thin Summer jacket with me.. Should've checked the weather forecast..

A while later, Namjoon came back and joined us in the queue. A guy behind us was ranting to his girlfriend about Namjoon jumping the queue, but when Namjoon gave him an ice cold glare, he shut up and awkwardly coughed. His girlfriend seemed embarrassed as hell. Lesson learned to not mess with Kim Namjoon. Namjoon may look very intimidating, and he can be when he wants to, but he's actually  just an clumsy idiot. His appearance says otherwise though.. and especially with his hair on point like that. 

"We're almost in, baby," Jungkook said. I nodded and sighed. I wanted to get in as soon as possible, because the cold was almost unbearable. Imagine how it must've been for Jungkook with only his t-shirt on.. 

Meanwhile, I saw a few girls and boys having to leave, because they were too young to get in. Luckily, all of us had our IDs with us and were of the appropiate age. 

"IDs please," the security guard said. We handed it to him one by one and went in one by one. It went faster than we had expected, because the people in front of the line were taking pretty long a while ago. 

"Okay, anyone who wants to put their stuff in a locker?" Jin asked. Everyone nodded and followed Jin to the lockers. The worker handed him two keys for two big lockers and pointed at the matching lockers for us. Jin didn't want to give the key to Namjoon, because well.. it's Namjoon, so he gave it to Yoongi. Everyone threw their coats/jackets in a locker and some put their bags in it, including me. I also put my phone in it, because my phone would be useless here. I didn't want to be an unsocial person when going out, so I got rid of my phone by leaving it in the lockers. Luckily, everyone else did the same, except Namjoon and Jin, who were responsible for calls if something happened. It was easier to point out two people as the responsible ones, so nothing would happen. 

"Let's gooo!" Taehyung shouted, leading the way to the bar. We decided to take a few drinks before going on the dance floor. Taehyung asked the bartender for shots and gave each of us one or two. We counted down and downed the shots. When I was about to go for my second one, Jungkook stopped me, "It's just the beginning of the night, go easy," he said. I pouted, but still listened to him. I mean, he had a point.. 

"Sorry Jungkook, but I'll have to steal her from you," Daisy said. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me on the dance floor, leaving Jungkook and Jimin behind (and the others as well). Daisy pulled me all the way to the middle of the dance floor and started dancing while holding my hands. I laughed at first, but then joined her. The song was very bodyroll-worthy, so we bodyrolled in sync. Someone suddenly got behind me and grinded against me. I turned around and saw a guy that looked way too old to be here. I looked at him out of disgust and dragged Daisy away from the guy, but still on the dancefloor. She was confused for a second, but continued dancing when I gave her 'the look'. 

We spend a while dancing, until I wanted to go back to the others. I dragged her with me, much to her disapproval, but she still followed. The guys were sitting on an oval couch, casually drinking, laughing and talking. Jungkook was sitting on the side, so I sat next to him and smiled. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Did you have fun?" I nodded and laughed. 

"Oh my ing god, this is my jam!" Jimin shouted. He got up and dragged Daisy with him. I shook my head and decided to stay back with the others. Taehyung followed Jimin and Daisy. 

Someone brought a few shots to our table and we all decided to down one on the count of three. I was a pretty good drinker, but I don't really know my boundaries, so I usually end up drinking more than I actually can handle, although that's already a lot. I also drank a cocktail with something in it of which I didn't know the name. It tasted good, so I didn't care. 

"Baby, you should really go easy on the alcohol.." Jungkook whispered in my ear. I ignored him and just continued drinking my cocktail. I decided not to take another one. I immediately got up when I heard a certain song. It was Worth It by Fifth Harmony. I got up and looked for Daisy. When I finally found her, I looked at her and she looked at me. "THIS IS OUR SONG OH MY GOD!" She shouted. "I KNOW!" I shouted back. We started dancing together again and sang along. Meanwhile, Jungkook and Jimin stood next to us, flabbergasted that we were like this in a club.

When the song ended, we stopped dancing and another song came on. This time, I turned to Jungkook and looked at him while he looked back at me. The song was a remix of Post To Be and we immediately started dancing and singing along to the song. Jungkook smirked at the way I danced and just enjoyed the moment. He was of course also dancing. 

A while later, I started to get a tiny bit sweaty, so I told Jungkook I was going back. He walked with me and we went back to the others.

"Why don't you get up and dance, Yoongi?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I'm horrible, maybe later," he said. I nodded and looked around. I spotted Hoseok totally killing it and getting the ladies. He was surrounded by not only girls, but also boys. He was popping and locking and totally moving along with the beat. I kept looking, because the way he moved interested me. I never knew Hoseok could dance that well.. If I knew sooner, I could have asked him to teach me some of his moves. 

I elbowed Jungkook and pointed at Hoseok when I got his attention. 

"I can do that," Jungkook said. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Prove it," I said. 

"Challenge accepted," he replied. He got up and dragged me with him by my hand. In the middle of the dance floor, he started dancing funnily at first, making me burst out laughing. When he was satisfied with my smile, he started dancing, this time seriously. My mouth fell open and I just stood there, not moving an inch. How could I not know he could move like that? Why did he never tell me? 

I approached him and 'gently' grabbed his collar, "Why did you never tell me you could move like that?"

"You never asked," he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my hand, "Repeat what I do, okay?" I nodded and looked at what he did. I observed his every move and thought in my head how I could do it without looking ridiculous. Jungkook smiled and helped me, slowing down and then waiting for me to get the hang of it. 

"Yeah, you got it! That's exactly how you're supposed to do it!" He said. I smiled and stopped. We continued dancing as we did before, almost grinding up against each other. I almost jumped up when I felt something, or should I say someone, squeeze my . I turned around and saw the same guy from earlier. I came closer to Jungkook and whispered in his ear, "That dude behind you just touched my .." Jungkook turned around and saw the dude eyeing me. Jungkook let go of me and walked up to the dude. 

"Touch her again and you'll regret it." The guy nodded and walked away with fear evident on his face. Jungkook turned back to me and held my hand. He still looked pissed, but tried to conceal it by smiling at me. "You're safe now," he said, giving me a kiss. 

"Thank you," I smiled back at him. 

"I'm not your boyfriend for nothing. Let's go back," Jungkook said, taking my hand and leading us to where the others were. More drinks! I sat down next to Taehyung and he was faded. Not sure if it's because he danced too much or because he drank too much. Either way, he was lying down on the couch with his eyes closed. I shook him until he sat up. 

"Hm?" He blinked. 

"Stop drinking," I shouted. He laughed and was about to grab another shot, when I slapped his hand away. He looked offended, but then burst out laughing. He nodded and patted my head. Although I just told Taehyung not to drink more, I grabbed a shot for myself. I downed it and clung onto Jungkook. On the other side of the table, Daisy and Jimin were both as faded as Taehyung. They were showing a bit too much PDA.. 

I looked around and Yoongi was actually off, probably dancing with Namjoon and Hoseok. 

"Babe, stop drinking," Jungkook said sternly. I looked at him, displeased, and grabbed another shot. Jungkook took it out of my hand and drank it himself. I frowned and grabbed another one, but Jungkook took it from me again. 

"Unless you want to feed me drunk, stop," he said. I pouted, but still listened to him. 

"Can I please have one more?" I whined, "Please please please?" I kissed his cheek and lips multiple times until he said yes. He eventually did and gave me one. What I didn't notice was that Jungkook poured half of it out. 

"Okay! Let's dance!" I shouted, dragging Jungkook with me again. He didn't complain and just followed me to the dance floor. Taehyung also followed us, but not to dance. When we were on the dancefloor and I turned around, I saw him making out with a random girl. I shook my head and turned back to Jungkook, who was also looking at Taehyung in disgust. 

I turned Jungkook's head back to me and kissed him. "I love you, I love you, I love you," I said, after every kiss. He laughed and did the same to me. We weren't even dancing at this point, just making out in the middle of a crowd. It's not like we were very sober.... 

*

"Time to go home, kids!" Namjoon stated. He was the only one not drunk. The rest of us was faded.. He was literally the only one still sober, probably because he had to drive. He had to drag everyone out by himself and when we were outside, Taehyung threw up. 

"Ew.." I mumbled, stepping far away from him.

"You guys stay here, I'm gonna get the car. If you dare to move, I'll leave you behind," Namjoon said. He quickly ran off to his car and in less than a minute, the car was in front of us. Namjoon had to get out of the car to drag everyone in. 

Namjoon's POV

I sighed and had to drag everyone into the car. Why do I have to deal with this?

"Hurry up!" I yelled. None of them listened though, they were too far gone. When everyone was finally seated in the car and I had counted the number of people, I drove off. I decided to go to my house and let them spend the night there, because 1) I lived on my own, and 2) their parents would be so mad to see them in this kind of state.. 

I had to admit that I wasn't completely sober. I had one or two beers, but I don't get drunk that fast, luckily. We would be stuck there if I didn't take responsibility and decided to drink. 

We finally arrived in front of my house. Everyone was asleep and some were snoring. I parked the car in my driveway and got out of the car. Another sigh.. I had to get these kids into the house now.. 

"Yah! Wake up," I said, shaking every single one of them. Jin, the one who was the most sober after me, woke up and got out of the car. He helped me with getting the kids out of the car and dragging them into my house. Luckily, I had three guest rooms and a couch. "Daisy and Jimin in one room, Jungkook and Aria in one room, Hoseok/Taehyung/Yoongi in one room and Jin could sleep in my room," I thought to myself. I locked the car and went in when we finally were able to get all of them out of the car. I led Daisy, Jimin, Jungkook and Aria to their rooms and Jin did the others. 

"You two stay here," I mumbled, gently pushing Jimin and Daisy in a room, "And you two stay here." I closed the door of each guest room and checked up on Jin. He was struggling with getting Taehyung up the stairs, so I ran down to help him, while he helped Yoongi and Hoseok to their bed. After a good five minutes, we managed to get them to sleep again. Jin and I sighed out of relief and went to my room. I threw him a set of my spare clothes and brushed my teeth while he changed in my room. 

"I never want to go out as a group again," I said. 

"Me neither.." Jin mumbled. He lay down on the mattress I had put on the floor for him and fell asleep almost immediately. I sighed and got into my own bed. I charged my phone and listened to some music before going to bed. I checked the time and it was 6AM.. They'll probably wake up at around 3PM tomorrow.. 

*****

Next morning, Aria's POV

I woke up and smelled an unfamiliar scent. Not the smell of food, but the smell of the room. I opened my eyes and looked around, confused. Where am I and how the hell did I get here? 

"Awake already, baby?" I looked to my side and saw Jungkook. 

"Hmm.. I feel horrible," I said. I rubbed my aching head and wanted to sit up, but Jungkook pulled me down.

"Me too, just stay in bed. We're at Namjoon's house," he said. I sighed out of relief and hugged Jungkook's waist. 

"Jungkook? I can barely remember anything from yesterday... I only remember Taehyung being faded and Daisy and Jimin showing too much PDA.." I said, thinking hard. 

"I only remember that creepy guy and Taehyung throwing up.." 

"Ew.." I muttered. Jungkook chuckled and gave me a kiss on my forehead. He sighed and groaned, probably because of his headache. "I'm sorry.. was I the one that got you drunk?" I asked, remembering a part where I tried to take a shot but Jungkook took it from me and drank it. 

"No, baby, it was my own fault," he smiled. 

"But I remember that you took the shots from me and drank them.." I scratched my head.

"But I wanted to drink it, so in the end, it's my fault," he said, "Don't worry about it, it happened and there's nothing we can do about it." He put his hand on my side and closed his eyes for a few seconds. "I wonder how Taehyung is doing.."

"Shall we check up on him? He must be in a horrible state.." I chuckled. Jungkook got up first and pulled me up with him. He offered a piggy backride, but I refused. I knew we both felt like crap, so I'd rather not make him feel worse. Anyways, we made our way to the room next to ours and looked who was inside. Unfortunately, we had to see Daisy and Jimin all wrapped up in each other. I closed the door immediately and went to the room next to theirs. I opened it and saw three guys (Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung) lying on the bed with a frown on their faces. By the face Taehyung was making, it looked like he was about to throw up, so Jungkook and I quickly ran around looking for a bucket. We found one just in time and gave it to Taehyung. He threw up and sighed afterwards.

"Damn it.. why did I do that.." He mumbled to himself. 

"That's what I've been wondering since the moment I got to know you," I said. Taehyung looked up and glared at me. I shrugged and exited the room with Jungkook. We went down the stairs to see if anyone was downstairs. 

"Hey, you two finally awake?" Namjoon asked. We nodded and looked at what he was doing. Jin and Namjoon were cooking anti-hangover foods and it looked pretty good. I glanced at the clock and my eyes almost popped out of its sockets when I saw that it was 4.20PM. 

"Holy , we slept that long?" I asked.

"Yeah, everyone was tucked in at around 6AM," Jin said. I nodded and stood there, looking at them cooking. Jungkook hugged me from behind and put his head on top of mine.

"Do you want me to help with anything?" I asked. They both shook their heads immediately.

"You two just go back to bed or watch TV or something," Namjoon said. We nodded and went upstairs. On our way up, we decided to wake Daisy and Jimin up by barging into their room and jumping on their bed. They were luckily still asleep when we opened the door, so we jumped on their bed. I lay on Daisy and Jungkook on Jimin. We shook their bodies, pinched their nose and slapped them on their shoulders. 

"Daisy Daisy Daisy," I repeated. I rolled onto the bed and lay down inbetween them. Jungkook eyed me and rolled between me and Jimin. I turned to Daisy and tickled her in her neck, which was her weakspot. "Wake uuuuup!" 

Finally, after 10 minutes of trying to wake them up, they both woke up at the same time, as if their bodies were in sync. Their eyes fluttered open and they almost screamed when they saw me and Jungkook next to them. Jungkook and I didn't care much and pulled the blanket over us, closing our eyes and going back to sleep. 

***

An hour later, we were woken up bij Jin. "I'm gonna give the food to Taehyung if you four don't wake up right now," he said. The four of us jolted up and got out of bed immediately. A headache shot through my head and everything suddenly went black for a second. I stood still and Jungkook held me by my waist, "You okay, baby?" I nodded and blinked a few times before regaining my vision. I held Jungkook's hand and walked down the stairs with him. We were met by a delicious aroma, which almost made me drool. When we got to the dining table, Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok were already seated. They patiently waited for the food and when Jin and Namjoon placed it down for us, we started eating right away. Jin and Namjoon didn't join us, because they already ate half an hour ago. 

"Oh my god, it's so good. Did you two make it?" I asked.

"Nah, Jin made it, I chopped onions," Namjoon said, causing us to laugh. We continued eating like nothing had happened last night. After the food, Jin gave each one of us medicine for the headache. After dinner, everyone decided to go home. None of us had informed our parents about our safety and stay at Namjoon's place, so they must've been worried to death. 

"Bye~ thanks for yesterday, I had fun!" I said, smiling at them and giving each of them a hug. Everyone had left before me and Jungkook, so we were the last ones to leave, besides Jin, of course. Jin decided to stay with Namjoon, because he didn't want to go home yet.

"Go home now, your parents are gonna worry," Namjoon said, ruffling my hair. 

"Hmm, we will. Thanks for the food and stay healthy! See you tomorrow," I said, giving Namjoon a hug and then going to Jin for a hug. We left Namjoon's house and decided to walk home. On our way home, I sent my parents a quick text, telling them that I was on my way home. I looked down and noticed I was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I sighed and almost died because of my shoes. 

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked. I shook my head, "My feet hurt, but I'll be okay, it's not that bad," I replied. 

"Get on my back," Jungkook said. I frowned and shook my head immediately. The walk from here to our house would take up to 20 minutes or more, I'm not gonna put him through hell on our way there. "Come on, just get on, you're not heavy," he said. 

"I'm okay," I said, "And I could always take my shoes off and walk on bare feet," I said, taking my shoes off and holding them in one hand. 

"You can't, because I won't allow you," he said. He crouched down in front of me, "Just get on, Aria. You know you'll eventually have to get on," he said. I gave in and put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He stood up without any difficulties and continued walking. I put my head on his shoulder, "You really don't have to do this.. Tell me if it's too heavy," I said, giving him a kiss on his cheek. 

We were only 5 minutes away from our houses, until Jungkook suddenly said "Hold on tight," and started running. 

"What are you doing?! Oh my god!" I screamed. After running for a few more meters, he suddenly stopped and laughed. He turned his head sideways and puckered his lips, waiting for a kiss. Instead of giving him a kiss, I held his face between my hands and turned it back, so he was looking forward again. However, he did it again until I gave him a kiss. 

"Why do you need a kiss every single minute of the day.." I muttered. 

"Just want to make sure you're still mine and that this isn't just a dream," he answered, as if it wouldn't make me blush or anything.. He looked sideways to see my face and chuckled when he saw my slightly pink cheeks. 

"," I mumbled. 

"You do realize that your head is right next to my ear, right?" He chuckled. 

"I don't care," I said, sticking my tongue out at him. He shook his head and continued walking. I was thinking about inviting him over, but then I hesitated. Just because my parents are totally fine with us dating now, doesn't mean I can bring him over every day.. But.. I could ask, right? 

"Babe?" 

"Yes, angel?" He replied.

"Do you want to come over?" I asked.

He stopped walking and smiled, "Of course, but only if your parents are okay with it." I nodded and smiled. 

"I can walk on my own now," I said, wiggling my feet so he would let go of me. 

"Not yet," he said. 

"If you don't let go of me, I'm gonna kick you. My foot is right in front of it, do you really want to risk it?" I joked. He stopped and put me down immediately. He pouted and put his hand in front of his crotch. "Don't ever threaten me with that again.." I laughed and held his hand, while holding my shoes in my other hand. However, Jungkook took them from me and held it. We opened the frontdoor of my house and looked for my parents, but they weren't home.. 

"Guess I don't have to ask them.." I mumbled. Jungkook backhugged me, "They'll come home, baby," he said, probably sensing my sadness. I really expected them to be home, because they're usually home at this time. It was almost 8PM and they get off their job at around 5PM. Mom didn't even text me to tell me where they went.. 

Jungkook held my hand and walked over to the couch, "Sit," he said, pulling me down with him. I leaned against him and he had his arm around my shoulders. "Tell me what's bothering you," he said. I let out a breath and thought for a second before speaking up. 

"It's just that, ever since they told me they wanted me to be happy and stuff, I felt happier than I already was, but I also feel guilty.. I always went against their will and never considered their feelings whatsoever. Now that they told me they wanted my happiness before anything else, I feel like , because I want them to be happy as well and I'm sure they are, but deep inside, they probably still want me to go to lawschool and study more and stuff.. I just feel like I've been a ty child by not ever listening to them. I was honestly hoping for them to be home, because I missed their presence ever since they went on a business trip. I just really hope they don't go again.. at least not soon.."

Jungkook sighed and gave me a tight hug and a kiss on my forehead, "Baby, everyone has gone through their rebel-stage in their teens and I'm sure your parents would understand you not wanting to do what they want, but instead do what you want. They won't hold a grudge against you, and you shouldn't feel like a ty child. You're a wonderful person and more. Don't try to -talk yourself, but improve yourself to make them happy. In my eyes, you're the epitome of perfect, but if you really want to make them proud, just try to improve yourself and don't talk about yourself like that. If it's needed, I'll remind you about how great you are every single day. Just don't talk negatively about yourself," he said, "And I'm sure they wouldn't want anything else but to be home with their daughter all the time, but they have jobs and responsibilities and they're only doing this to take care of you, baby."

"I know.. thank you for being someone that brings me up instead of down, Jungkook.. and I'm sorry for not being able to do anything back.."

"Don't worry about it, just your presence is enough," he said. I started to get teary-eyed, but I was able to blink it away (luckily). Jungkook and I just sat there hugging each other and doing nothing more. I felt really comfortable and happy in his arms. I know we've been through some things, because of miscommunication, but we've gotten through it and we're stronger now. I don't want to sound delusional, but I couldn't imagine myself with someone else. 

***

Jungkook and I spent yesterday doing nothing, but hugging, kissing and talking. I eventually fell asleep in his arms and he carried me upstairs (which I felt really really bad about). For my parents' sake, he went back home. 

This morning, Jungkook came over to pick me up for school. He had a bright smile on his face and we decided to walk to school, instead of take the bus. We left early, so we had a lot of time left when we arrived at school. We passed by a cafe really quick and went to the school's courtyard afterwards. There was no sign of anyone at school, that's how early we were.. We had a little less than an hour left. 

I was trying to annoy Jungkook by kissing his cheek over and over, but it didn't seem like he got annoyed. Instead, I was the one getting annoyed, because he didn't really respond to it, he just smiled his beautiful eye-smile. "Nevermind then.." I stopped. He laughed and turned to me, repeating what I was doing. 

"Ew, your saliva is all over my cheek now," I joked, wiping it off. 

"You love it," he said, "I can see it on your face." He gently took my chin and turned my head around, giving me kisses on my lips now. It wasn't a real kiss, but he gave me pecks, which annoyed me. I was about to punch him on the shoulder, when he suddenly did give me a real kiss. We pulled away when someone coughed in front of us. We looked up and saw Clara. What the hell is this girl doing here? She doesn't even go here.. (mean girls reference lol). 

Instead of saying something, Jungkook and I stayed quiet and just looked at her until she spoke up. I was honestly really nervous, but I wanted to see how Jungkook would react in front of her this time. I mean, is he gonna ignore her or is he gonna continue acting the way he was acting a few days ago? 

"Hey, Jungkook," Clara said in an awfully high-pitched voice. My ears were about to bleed.. Anyways, Jungkook gave her an awkward smile and held my hand tighter, trying to tell me that it was going to be okay. 

"I tried calling you a few times, but you never picked up.. I'm really disappointed, oppa," she said. Is this girl serious? Did she call him oppa? She isn't even Korean.. We don't even live in Korea for her to be saying that.. Is she one of those people that has watched too many k-dramas and has read too many fanfictions that she's actually starting to call everyone oppa? Or is it just Jungkook specifically? I decided to stay quiet and see what Jungkook was gonna say, but surprisingly, he didn't say anything. He looked at her and frowned. 

"Why aren't you answering? Did I do something wrong?"

"Clara, can you please just leave? You're kind of wasting our time and interrupting," he said, not even looking at her. She suddenly came closer to Jungkook and hooked her arm with his. "But oppa~" I could feel that Jungkook was starting to get mad, so I loosened my grip on him. 

Jungkook stood up and faced Clara, "For 's sake, leave! We don't need you here, you don't even go here! Just go back to where you belong and don't ever bother me or Aria again. Move on! Don't ing bother us," Jungkook said. Although he was mad, he gently grabbed my hand and dragged me with him, not looking back once and neither did I. When we were out of her sight, and she was out of our sight, Jungkook sighed and turned around to me. 

"I'm so sorry that you had to see that, babe.. She's just really annoying.. she even got a hold of my house number and has called us multiple times. My parents were the ones that picked up all the time and we just blocked her number. I'm really sorry for what has happened between us, because of her and I'm sorry that you had to see her again.." He said without stopping to breathe. He held my face between his hands and gave me a kiss. 

"Breathe, babe, it's okay. I already forgave you a while ago and you can't do anything about her coming here," I said. 

"How are you still together with me when I'm such an .." He looked at me with sadness evident in his eyes. 

"Because I'm the best girlfriend ever and because I love you more than anything," I said, smiling brighter than ever. He laughed and shook his head. 

"Let's go in, you're shivering," he said, holding my hand again. We went inside and went to our lockers before going to the cafeteria. I was getting books out of my locker and putting them in my bag, when Jungkook suddenly backhugged me and put his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and on the spot he kissed. 

"Jungkook.. I'm gonna kill you if you leave a hickey," I sternly said.

"Oops.." He chuckled. I turned around and punched him. 

"," I said between punches. He laughed and pulled me in a hug, so I would stop punching him. "I ing hate you," I said.

"That's not what you said 3 minutes ago," he smiled. I rolled my eyes and turned around to close my locker. Jungkook didn't want to go to his locker, so we didn't. We went to the cafetaria, which was completely empty, literally empty. We took a seat somewhere in the middle and talked about all kinds of things. 15 minutes before the bell would ring, we decided to go to our classroom, because we didn't want to deal with the crowd. On our way to the classroom, schoolmates greeted us with a kind smile. 

Once in the classroom, Jungkook sat next to me, until the teacher came. Jimin and Daisy came in together and sat next to each other, showing too much PDA as always. We smiled at each other as a greet. 

"So, do you want to spend lunch with everyone else, or do you want to go to the rooftop?" Jungkook asked.

"I'd rather spend it on the rooftop, alone," I said. I was just playing around and anticipated his reaction. 

"W-what.. why? Was it because of this?" He pointed at my hickey. I shook my head and sighed. I turned my body to the front and put my head on my arms.

"Baby baby baby," he shook my leg, "Please? Come on, you don't mean that." He gave me the cutest look ever and I eventually gave in. How could I resist his puppy-eyes and his pout? 

"I want to spend lunch with the others. I missed their faces," I said. 

"What about my face?" He came closer. 

"Nah, not really.." I joked. "What? I see your face every single day. Don't you ever get tired of me?"

"I'll never get tired of you. How could I when you're so cute and beautiful?" He said, intentionally wanting me to blush. I gave him a pokerface, but my flushed cheeks said otherwise. God damn it, face. Why don't you ever co-operate with what I want you to do? 

"I'm going back to my seat, teacher has arrived. I love you, see you later~" He got up and gave me a kiss before walking back to his seat, giving Daisy a high-five on his way there. I was confused for a second, but guess it's just the way they greeted each other. Daisy came up to me with the biggest smile on her face. She kept looking at me and smiled, making me feel confused and weirded out. 

"What's up with you?" I chuckled.

"Jimin wants me to go to his house after school, because he bought a present for me," she said, "It's our 1 month-anniversary tomorrow~"  

"Really? Congrats! Wow.. time really flies when you're having fun..." I said. 

"Definitely! I don't think I've ever been as happy as the past month and I've noticed that you're also extra happy, besides the moments you and Jungkook fight of course.." She mumbled the last part.

"Don't mention it," I chuckled, "By the way, do you know what happened this morning?"

"What?"

"Clara paid us a visit," I laughed, "Jungkook yelled at her and we left. I kinda felt bad for her, because she was put on blast, but I shouldn't really care. I don't even know her, and I don't even want to meet her again. I just hope she stops bothering Jungkook.." 

"Stop being so considerate of others or you'll get hurt," Daisy sternly said. She turned to the teacher when he spoke up. I tried to focus on what the teacher tried to explain, but Daisy kept writing notes and shoving them to me. It would be weird if I didn't reply, because the note was right in front of me and everytime I didn't respond for 2 seconds, she would poke my side. 

Where'd you get the hickey from ;) 

Shut up, Daisy

It went on for the next 45 minutes or so, and I couldn't concentrate on the teacher at all. I didn't really mind, though, because he was one of the boring teachers. Meanwhile, Daisy kept bugging me with her notes about plans for the weekend, food we could eat during lunch, restaurants we could go to, amusement parks we could visit etc etc 

*Ring Ring* 

"Okay, class dismissed! Make sure to finish your homework for tomorrow!" The teacher announced and let us go. Everyone rushed out for lunch, while Daisy and I were still packing as slowly as ever. 

"How are you two always the last ones to leave the classroom?" Jimin asked, almost giving me a heartattack..

Daisy shrugged, "We don't like rushing," she said. It's true, though. We've always been like this, I mean, what's the use of rushing when you can avoid the crowd by not rushing? 

"I just like taking my time~" I said, slinging my bag over my shoulder and holding Jungkook's hand on our way out. We got a few stares from people standing by the lockers, but those weren't judging stares, just stares in envy. They were all very nice people and they always smile at us. Although I don't like the attention we get, because the four of us are the so-called 'popular couples', there's really nothing we can do about it. 

"Do you have to go to your locker?" Jungkook asked me. 

"No, I have my lunch and books in here," I said, patting the strap of my bag. Jungkook nodded and led us to the cafeteria, where the others were waiting for us. They were sitting at the table in the far left of the cafeteria, and they were furiously waving at us, especially Taehyung. Jungkook facepalmed himself and continued walking to the table. 

"You guys are so embarrassing.." Jungkook muttered.

"We heard that, you . Just remember we're older than you," Yoongi said, pointing at Jungkook. Jungkook awkwardly sat down and sighed. 

"I'm okay with you calling us embarrassing, because I know we are," Taehyung said. I laughed and shook my head at his words. How is Taehyung even real? I don't know either.. 

I took my lunchbox out of my bag and Jungkook did the same. My mom decided to make lunch for the both of us, and each lunchbox had something different, so we decided to share. While eating, and sometimes feeding each other, we got stares from the others. We only noticed this when Hoseok started coughing.

Jungkook and I looked up at the same time, "Wh-why are you guys looking at us like that?" I asked. They blinked and looked away immediately, except for Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi. 

"Your food looks really.. good.." Yoongi said. 

"Can I have some?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't I deserve a little something for always cheering you up?" Hoseok said, flashing us a bright smile. 

"And what about me! I always give you good advice and cheer you up.." Taehyung came to his defense.

"Yeah, well.. I don't have anything. I'm just really hungry," Yoongi simply stated. 

"You guys are so.. weird," I chuckled, "You could just ask and I would give it right away." The moment I said that, their eyes glistened and they scooted closer to us with their mouths open. Jungkook gave them a bite and I gave them a bite as well. They looked really satisfied afterwards and went back to their own cafeteria food. The look on their faces gave away that they were yearning for our food again. Jungkook and I exchanged knowing glances and laughed. 

"Next time, you can come to my house for dinner. I'll have to ask my mom first, but I'm sure she'll be fine with it. She's been wanting to meet you all for a while now," I said. Their faces lit up the moment I said that.

"We can? Please ask asap!" 

"Her food is soooo good! I want more~"  

"We will love you even more if you do that."

"I love you I love you I love you, Aria!" 

I rolled my eyes at their statements and laughed. Jungkook looked just as amused as me.