Four

Double-minded

"Aria, you're kinda out of it today, aren't you?" 

I turned my head and was met with Ethan's face close up. I took a step back and almost dropped what I was holding.

"Uhm, yeah. I'll be okay," I said and smiled at him. 

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded and flashed him another smile. Honestly, I wasn't okay and I don't think I was going to. People at school made a big deal when Jungkook and I were walking around together during lunch. Some girls even yelled at me slash ranted at me for hanging out with him. Besides people at school being like that, my parents were also nagging the whole time. I didn't even get sleep last night, because I got ranted at for not doing super good in school, but I tried my best and I can't do more than that.. They also wanted me to look for colleges and wanted me to go to law school. People at work were also being asses, so my day was even worse. Even Mike was being a , but he must have had his own reasons. Whatever, I wasn't in the best mood either. Can't be a hypocrite when others are also having a bad day, right?

I took a seat away from the bar and ate sushi on my own. I took my phone out and texted Daisy. She wasn't at school today and also didn't tell me why. 

Aria: Daisy.. I'm having a super bad day :c how's your day going? Hope you're doing fine, though! Want to hang out on Sunday? 

I sighed and put my earphones in. I put on a random song and scrolled through my playlist. How does life suddenly this much?

Daisy: Aww baby!! I was sick and my mom took my phone away from me, because according to her, it will hurt my head more. Where are you now? Shall I come over? I'll bring ice cream and I'll listen to whatever you have to say for the rest of the night. Please don't think stupid thoughts, okay? We've talked about this before! You're a wonderful person, my little sunshine. This is only temporary, you'll get through it. I love you lots and please reply ASAP :) ily sunshine xo

I smiled at her text and almost, almost, cried. I took a sip of my tea and texted her back.

Aria: I love you so much, Daisy!! Thanks for being my happy pill, my vitamin, thank you for always saying encouraging words to me. I'll appreciate those for the rest of my life. Please don't come over in your state! You're sick and besides, I'm at work. I'm just going to finish whatever I'm eating and maybe stop by your house. Depends on my parents. If they decide to call me 29382 times, I'll go home. I'll let you know, so don't worry! i love you too bby;;; 

I quickly finished whatever I was eating, put the plate in the sink in the kitchen and went over to the dessert bar. When I put my plate in the kitchen, I saw Mike looking at me, but I ignored it. I walked over to the desserts and put some ice cream in a bowl and a few desserts like chocolate cake and tiramisu. I walked back to where I was sitting at earlier and started eating. I looked at the time and saw that my bus would come in 15 minutes, so no need to rush. While eating, I received another text from Daisy. I quickly opened it and smiled. How this girl can make me smile even on my worst days. 

Daisy: I'll wait for you then!! Enjoy your food and maybe bring some for me if there's anything left? heheee~ I have ice cream and cheesecake, so you have to bring something in return!! Make sure to be warm and watch out for bad people! 

I quickly finished what I was eating and took a plastic container out of my bag. I left my bag there and walked towards the kitchen where they left the sushi. I crouched down and started putting all sorts of sushi in it, trying to fit in as much as possible.

"Who's that for?" 

I looked up and saw Mike. I shrugged and quickly filled the container till it was full. I walked back to the table I was sitting at earlier and put the container in my bag. I heard footsteps behind me and sighed. He tapped me on the shoulder, so I turned around. I didn't say anything, but just blankly stared at him, waiting for him to say something. I could see that he was quite taken aback by the emptiness in my eyes. 

"Uhm.. a-are you okay?" 

"Yeah, great," I said, "Is that everything? Need to go." I grabbed my bag in one hand and my coat + scarf in the other hand. 

"Bye." I said. I heard a faint bye from Ethan. I walked down the stairs and saw it was raining outside. Just when I reached my hand out to pull the door open, someone stopped me by slamming the door closed. 

"Please put on your coat and scarf before you leave. Take this umbrella with you," Mike said and handed me an umbrella. He made me turn around and took the coat from me. He put the coat on me and wrapped the scarf tightly around my neck. 

"Thanks." Again, I was about to turn around and head out, but was stopped.

"Also.. sorry for how I acted today. Haven't been having a great day.." He said.

"Me too," I said. This time, I succeeded in opening the door without being held back. I went outside and ran to the bus stop. From a distance, I saw my bus approaching. I entered the bus and greetd the busdriver. I went all the way to the back and put my bags next to me. The busride was going to take almost 35 minutes, so I put my earphones in and slept. 

***

"Uhm, miss? We arrived at our final destination.." 

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. The bus was empty and the busdriver was standing in front of me. 

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I'll leave now. Thank you," I said and left the bus. Luckily, Daisy's house was near this busstop. I ran towards her house and knocked. After non even 2 seconds, the door was opened by a worried looking Daisy. 

"Baby!! Come in come in, let's clean you up," she said, "Wait! Why are you crying? Oh my god, come here." She pulled me inside and ran upstairs with me. She went to the bathroom to get a dry towel and some clothes for me. 

"Let's dry you up first, you can tell me whatever you want to afterwards," she said. I sat down on the floor opposite of her. She took the towel and went through my hair with it. It wasn't super wet, but still wet enough to make me sick. I changed into the clothes she gave me and sat down on her bed.

"So.. want to tell me why you were crying?" She asked. By now, I wasn't crying anymore, since it's been like 10 minutes.

"Want me to start at the beginning?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," she replied. I nodded.

"It all started off with my parents nagging yesterday night. They wanted me to look at colleges, especially ones that offer a law study. And you know I'm absolutely not interested in that. They know I'm not going to do what they want, but they still try, which is why I'm the most annoyed. I couldn't sleep that night, because they kept yelling at me from their room and I eventually had 1,5 hours of sleep," I sighed. 

"Are you kidding me? They still do that? Don't listen to them, do not pursue a future you know you won't enjoy," she said.

"I know, it's just really annoying. The worse part about it is that they want me to do it so they can 'show off' to all their friends.. But okay, moving on. School didn't go that well either, because girls were giving me weird looks, because I was walking with Jungkook during lunch. They came up with random rumors, they yelled at me and they almost hit me with food.. Besides that, work was also awful. My boss was being a , and even Mike was being a . But uhm, yeah, that's it.."

Daisy embraced me and sighed, "It must've been hard to go through that by yourself, huh? I'm sorry I wasn't there for you the whole day.. You'll get through it, baby. I believe in you, we've done this before, right?" I nodded and nuzzled my face in her shoulder. 

"Thank you for being the bestest friend I could ever wish for. Thank you for listening to my rant.. Sorry for flooding you with negativity.." I said and sighed.

"I would do everything for you, so don't worry about it."

"Oh right! I have food for you," I said, smiling. I got off the bed and walked towards my bag. I pulled the plastic container out of my bag and handed it to her, "Sorry, but I can't stay here to eat ice cream with you.. I'm really tired and I need some sleep, but I'll text you!" I said. 

"It's okay, go home and get some rest. Sleep with your music in, so you can't hear your parents nag," she said. I nodded and smiled at her. I put on my shoes, coat and scarf and picked my bag up. "Thank you for everything, I love youu!" I said to Daisy and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She followed me to the door and we said our goodbye's. "See you on Sunday!!" I waved back at her and smiled. I went towards the busstop where I got off at earlier, and waited for my bus. The bus soon arrived and stopped. I got in and again went to the back.

After a while, the bus stopped at a busstop near my house. I got off and thanked the busdriver. I was happily walking towards my house with ice cream in my hand, that Daisy gave me earlier, when I suddenly stopped.

"Uhm, what are you doing in front of my door?" 

"Oh, uhm, hey," Mike said, scratching the back of his head. "I just wanted to.. make sure you got home safely." 

"I am home and safe. You can go home now," I said. I reached for the keys in my pocket and was about to open the door, but was stopped. 

"What do you want?" I asked him, trying to not come off as rude.

"Are you okay? Why are you acting so differently today? Did something happen with your parents again?" He asked.

"It's nothing, really. Just not a good day. You were also not in the best mood and you don't see me asking you questions," I said. 

"But Aria," he whined, "Please forgive me.. please please please." I looked up at his fave and started laughing. "Sure," I said, "How can a big guy like you whine like that? You have an image to keep, you know."

"Not with you, though," he said and pulled me in a hug. 

"You're an , you know that?" 

"I know, I'm sorry," he said and hugged me even tighter. I smiled and hugged him back. 

"You're still the best friend, though, so it's okay," I said. He chuckled and 'hmm'ed. 

"Sorry for making your day worse than it already was.." 

"It's okay, stop apologizing. I forgive you for everything, okay? Just don't be an again. My day was already bad, but you yelled at me for putting a freaking tray with plates in the kitchen. Do you know how heavy that thing was? I had other things to do and you bothered me with neatly getting those plates off the tray," I said, punching him on the chest while still hugging him.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I shouldn't have.." He said.

"Yeah, you're right, ," I said.

"I know I have a , stop pointing it out. Are you that obsessed with it?" He joked. Instead of laughing, I glared at him. 

"You're disgusting," I said and pulled a disgusted face at him.

"I was joking! Are you on your period?"

"Unless you see me getting a pad or tampon out of my bag, don't assume I'm on my period, geez," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Let's not.. just tell me when you are so I can take that into consideration and maybe bring ice cream or chocolate over," he said, "Or just chicken." I nodded and smiled. "That'd be great, thanks," I said and pinched his double chin. 

"Stop it, you're ruining my handsomeness," he said. 

"It's not that great, stop exaggerating," I joked, "Wanna come inside or are you going home?" 

"Do you want me to come inside?" He asked.

"I wouldn't ask if I didn't want you to come inside, idiot." He awkwardly laughed and stepped inside. It's not like this is the first time he sees my house, but yet he acts like it. 

"I'll go to the kitchen to make us some hot chocolate!" I said and took my shoes off. I ran towards the kitchen and took out two mugs. I looked in the cupboards for cacao powder and eventually found it. I warmed up some water and went to the couch to sit down slash lay down. I stretched and the tv. I remembered the ice cream and quickly ran to the freezer to put it in. 

"Parents aren't home?" He asked. I shook my head. He joined me on the couch and acted like he was home immediately. I didn't mind, because I even told him to feel at home. 

"So, why were you so grumpy today?" I asked. Just then, I could hear the water was boiling. I ran to the kitchen and put it in the two mugs. I looked for whipped cream and marshmallows. "Let's go upstairs!" I half-yelled. I carefully walked up the stairs with two hot mugs in my hands, while Mike was following me. When we reached my room, I put the mugs on my desk. I saw my window was open, so I looked out of it. Just before closing it, I called out for Jungkook.

"Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook?!" I waited for a second to hear a reply, but the only thing I heard was.. uhm.. a moan.. 

"Okay.. well that was, uhm, okay let's close this for now," I said and closed the window and the curtains. Is he actually having ? Oh my god, okay.

"Jungkook is having ? Jungkook from work?" Mike asked. He burst out laughing, literally rolling on the floor laughing.

"I think so?" I said. I shrugged and grabbed a mug with hot choco, handing it to him. I grabbed my own and sat down on the bed next to him. After almost burning my tongue, I put the mug on the nightstand. 

"This is REALLY awkward, because we can still hear the moans..." Mike said, "Oh hey, shall we just knock on the door and yell at him for being so loud? He's gonna be super embarrassed." He laughed.

"Oh my god, yes let's go!" I said. I waited for him to put his mug down and pulled him with me by the arm. We slipped our shoes on and walked towards Jungkook's front door. We both cleared up our voices by coughing and loudly knocked on the door.

"HEY WE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING IN THERE, BUT PLEASE BE A LITTLE MORE QUIET! THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!!" 

We could hear a girl screaming, followed by footsteps. A messy Jungkook opened the door with a bathrobe around him. "Uhm, o-oh, A-aria.. M-mike.." 

"Hey, how are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing special..."

"Want to come eat dinner with us?" I asked him. He awkwardly coughed, "Sorry, I'm k-kinda uhm.. busy," he said, avoiding our eyes.

"That's okay! We'll leave now," I smiled. We went back to my house and laughed our asses off when we closed the door behind us. "Did you see his face? Oh my god!" Mike said, clapping like a seal. We ran upstairs and jumped on my bed. We lay down, still laughing.

"His face was priceless," I said. Mike nodded and got up. He grabbed his mug with hot choco and drank all of it. I did the same and also grabbed my Simba pillow. I hugged it and put my head on it. 

"What's wrong?" Mike asked. I didn't even realize I suddenly became quiet.. 

"Oh.. nothing, I was just thinking and didn't realize I was quiet. Sorry," I chuckled. 

"You sure? You still haven't told me why you were sad.." He said.

"Oh, right.. Not sure if you want to hear this, though.." 

"Of course I do! Tell me, I'll listen to everything you have to say," he said and lay his head on my stomach. 

"Okay.. just my parents nagging about college and law school again, people at school being total es and you being an .. I've forgiven you, though, so nothing to feel guilty about," I said.

"They started again? Still wondering when your parents are finally going to realize that that's not what you want.." He said. Instead of laying on my stomach, he was now just laying on the pillow next to me. He grabbed my chin and squeezed it. "What are you doing?! Idiot," I said. He just laughed and waited for me to continue talking.

"Okay, want to know why people at school were being horrible?" He nodded. "It was because I was walking with Jungkook during lunch. Weird how people get so attached to someone they barely now.. And how they become possessive over that person.. kinda scary.." I said. I sighed and turned my body towards Mike's. I hugged him and nuzzled my face in his chest.

"You smell like sweat and cologne.." I said. 

"I know, I'm sorry. Don't hug me if you don't like it then," he said. 

"I can do whatever I want to," I said, still hugging him. He chuckled and put his arm around me. "Okay, nevermind, go take a shower. You still have clothes here.. somewhere, right? Maybe in my dad's drawers or closet," I said. He nodded and got off the bed. I led him to my dad's closet and helped him look for his clothes. We soon saw a grey hoodie and black sweatpants. He got it out of the closet and walked towards the bathroom with me. 

"Okay, go ahead. Take as long as you need to, I'll just wait in my room," I said, "Good luck."

"You can also wait in here," he said, winking at me. 

"Ew, good bye," I said, pulling a disgusted face at him. He laughed and cloes the door, he didn't lock it though, which kinda annoyed me. I went back to my room, went under the blankets and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I didn't really know what to do on my phone, so I took my diary / notebook out of my nightstand. I wrote about today, about how it went, how it ended, how I felt throughout the day etc.

Dear Diary,

After not writing in you for a while, I suddenly felt like I had to. Today was not the best day, could have been worse, but I'd love it if it went better. I feel like a part of my own independence gets taken away everytime my parents try to tell me to go to law school. At first, I knew I wasn't going to end up going to law school, but with my parents' manipulative ways, I'm not sure. I really don't want to. I am scared of my own future. What if I live unhappy? What if my job's going to ? And even worse; what if I don't even get to have a future? What if I don't even make it to my own future. Not sure if I even want to have a future when I end up going to law school.. I have to do what makes me happy, not what makes others happy, but I don't know how I can make myself happy when I continuously get negativity from my parents when I do something that makes me happy. I feel like life is worthless atm.. I have been thinking about s-

"Stop whatever you're writing, right now," Mike said, with a very stern voice. I closed my diary and put it away. I didn't dare to turn around.. but instead of me turning around, Mike walked towards my side and crouched down on the floor.

"Hey, Aria. Look at me," he said. I turned my gaze to him. "You weren't writing what I thought you were, right? Please tell me you weren't..." He said. When he said that, I immediately avoided his gaze. 

"Can I see your notebook?" He asked. I didn't answer, so he assumed it as a 'yes'. I felt embarrassed and just wanted to dig a hole in the ground. I pulled the blanket over my head when he was reading it. I felt myself slowly losing oxygen underneath the blanket.

"Aria, get that blanket off of your head. I know you're slowly losing oxygen, don't do this to yourself," he said. He slowly pulled the blanket off of my head and looked at me. He put the notebook away and looked me right in the eye. "Don't tell me you meant any of this.. Please."

"Aria, do you know how worried I've been all this time? From the first moment I discovered it, up until now. Do you know how worried I've been all this time? Please stop making me worry. You are everything BUT worthless. You are everything positive in this world, baby. You're one of a kind, more unique than anything else. You don't have to listen to anything anyone says. Listen to yourself and do not let someone else's words, get to you. Please. Promise me to never keep things to yourself. When you are having those thoughts again, call me or Daisy, maybe even Jungkook. Just call for his name and he will hear you right away. Give me your pinky and promise me this, okay?" He put his pinky out and hooked it with mine. "Okay, now come here," he said, pulling me in a hug. Tears were slowly falling and wetting his hoodie.

"Hey, you're wetting my clothes all over again.." He mumbled. 

I chuckled, "I'm sorry. Thank you for your lovely words. I'll try, okay? I can't promise you everything, but I'll try.." 

"Don't bottle things up. You've always been that way and it pains me to see you like that. I know you feel like , yet you show your bubbliest side to me. Whenever you have anything you need to get off your chest, give me a call. I always have time for you," he said.

"Stop being so cheesy, Mike. It doesn't suit you. Go back to being a male , aka ," I said. He pulled out of the hug and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. 

"I'll try to. Can't guarantee you anything, though," he laughed. 

****

"Thanks for being such a good friend Mike. Be careful when you go home! Text me or call me," I said, make a calling gesture to him. He nodded and flashed me a super cute smile. I went back inside and went to my bathroom. Friday night.. I didn't even go out, and yet I had one of the best nights ever. My two best friends in the whole wide world decided to comfort me, even when they had their own problems to deal with. I don't often feel my parents' love and tonight felt like I got showered with love. Despite my horrible day, they cheered me up and made me feel 1000 times better. 

My phone suddenly vibrated, so I was back to real life. 

Mike: Aria Aria Aria! Look outside your window.

I frowned and got out of my bed. I walked up to the window, opened the curtains and opened the window afterwards.

"HEY!"

"What are you doing here, Mike? Go home! It's late," I said.

"I know, I will, after I do this!" He said. He made a heart with his arms and smiled his sweetest smile. "I love you! Thanks for being my best friend, angel. I'll leave now!!" 

"I love you too! Don't thank me, when you're the one being the best! See you next time~" I said. He waved before going around the corner, towards the busstop. I smiled and was about to close my window and my curtains, when I saw Jungkook on the opposite side. 

"Hey Jungkook!" I smiled. He didn't answer me, but just gave me a weird look. He closed his window and his curtains, leaving a confused Aria behind. Is he mad at me for doing what I did earlier?

I got my phone and sent a text to Jeon Jungkook.

Aria: Hey Jungkook. If you're mad at what I did earlier, I'm really sorry!! We were just messing around.. Please don't be mad at Mike, though, be mad at me. You can cuss me, yell at me, do whatever you want. I'm really sorry u_u Goodnight!! (sorry again..)

I sat up and waited for his reply. 15 minutes passed.. still no reply.. Was it really that mean? Come on, I've done this before.. Why is he being so sensitive about it now? Sigh..

"Guess I'll have to go over to his house," I mumbled to myself. I exited my own house and made my way to his front door. Hesitant at first, I still knocked on the door, three times to be exact.

"Jungkook?!" I yelled. I was surprised when he opened the door, looking like he didn't have any sleep for 48 hours straight. He looked me right in the eye and waited for me to say something.

"Please leave if you're just going to stand there," he said. 

"Okay, uhm, I came here to apologize. Sorry for what I did earlier, I understand you're angry.." I sighed. He frowned at me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Just earlier.. Mike and I-"

"Oh that. I'm not really angry at you for doing that. You've done it before, I'm not tripping," he said.

"Then.. what's wrong?" I slightly titled my head.

"Just some personal things.." He answered.

I nodded, "Hmm, okay. If you need to talk about anything, just give me a call or something," I said. I walked backwards and waved at him, "See you next time."

"W-wait. Do you want to come in? I kinda have to get this off of my chest," he said. 

"Of course," I said, giving him a genuine smile. He opened the door wider and invited me in. I stepped in and took my shoes off. "Where to?" I asked. He pointed upstairs. I nodded and followed him upstairs. Just how I remembered it.. like the night I was drunk and stayed here... 

"You can sit wherever you'd like," he said. I nodded and jumped on his bed. I took one of his pillows and hugged it, but then remembered he had on the bed, so I got off the bed and sat on the floor, leaning against his closet. 

He chuckled, "It's clean," he said.

"Yeah, stlil though," I said. 

"Hmm, okay. I'll just sit next to you then.." He said. I nodded and smiled. 

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"Not so well.. Could've been way better..." He said. I decided to let him talk without any interruption. "I.. my parents are dealing with some things.. Mom found out that dad has been cheating on her for o-over 1,5 years.. They both left the house.. and I'm not sure w-where they are.." My mouth fell wide open. I really thought their relationship was really good.. I would have never thought this.. Jungkook must feel so bad for not being able to do anything..

"Are you okay, though? How long have they been gone?" I asked. 

"I'm not that okay.. I feel worthless for not being able to do about it.. I even t-thought about k-" He sighed. He was staring at the corner of his bed, probably thinking about something.

"Stop. You're not worthless You're not. You're everything BUT worthless," I said, remembering Mike's words, "Please stop feeling worthless and stop thinking about what you were about to say. I am in no place to say you should never think about killing yourself, because I've done it plenty of times before. Just.. remember that there are people you can talk to when you're having it hard.."

"Wait, what? You've thought about suicide before? W-why?"

"Not sure if you want to hear it.."

"I do, please tell me," he said. 

"So.. my parents are really really really persistent when it comes to college. They want me to go to law school, they want me to get straight A's for every subject, they want me to be skinny, to be a good student, to be a good person and the list goes on. I feel like my whole life is going to be decided and planned out for me, without my consent.. They always remind me of this fact when I'm having the worst days. Besides that, people at school were giving me for hanging out with you during lunch. It feels like my whole life is being decided for me and it doesn't seem like I can do anything about it.." I said, "Thank god I have great friends, though. I don't think I would be sitting here, talking with you, if it wasn't for them. They've literally saved my life more than once.."

"Are you okay? Is that why you've been so.. down lately? For the past few days, everytime you had your curtains open, I could see into your room and you were always sitting there, staring at nothing. You didn't even reply whenever I called for your name.."

"Uhm, yeah.."

"What a coincidence that we're feeling the same things at the same time.. Coincidence or just really really bad luck," he said. 

"Both.." I sighed, "I can't believe I just basically told you my life story, while we used to hate each other's guts.."

"Same," he answered, "Want to do something to get our minds off things?" I nodded. He got up and put his hand out. I grabbed it and pulled myself up. I went downstairs and Jungkook stayed upstairs to change into other clothes. I also went home and changed into black jeans and a hoodie. When I exited my house, I saw Jungkook standing in front of his own house, in almost exactly the same clothes. He was wearing denim jeans and a black hoodie, while I was wearing black jeans and a grey hoodie. 

He chuckled, "Looks like we also think alike," he joked. I softly chuckled and nodded. "Want to eat ice cream? There's a 24 hour ice cream shop nearby, right?" He asked. "Sure, ice cream is always a good cheer up," I said. We walked towards the ice cream shop nearby. It was only a 2 minute walk from here, so we soon arrived. We sat down at a table near the window and looked through the "menu", in which they had all kinds of ice cream. We looked through it together and decided to choose two different sorbets so we could share. The waiter came, took our orders and went to the back to make it. Not surprisingly at all, we were the only ones in the shop. It was after twelve, so kinda normal that there was no one here.

"Kinda funny how we're kind of friends.." He mumbled. 

"I know. I'm glad we are, much better than fighting all the time. And we actually have some things in common, which I didn't expect, at all," I said. The waiter came with out sorbets and placed them in front of us, "Enjoy." We thanked him and moved on with our conversation.

"Same goes for me, by the way. At least we can have normal conversations through the windows, instead of fights," he said, "And thanks for hearing me out earlier."

"It's okay, hope you feel better now," I said.

"I do, thanks," he smiled. I tasted my sorbet and smiled. Glad I picked this one.

"Open up."

I looked up and saw a spoon in front of my face. I hesitantly opened my mouth. 

"Sorry, did I make things awkward?" He asked.

"No no, don't worry about it," I smiled.

"You know.. you're really different now compared to how you used to be."

"No, I'm not. I just act differently around people I like and people I don't like," I said, pointing at him, "But I don't hate you anymore, so I act like my normal self." I shrugged and quickly ate the rest of my sorbet. 

"I know. Glad you're not like that with me anymore," he said. I nodded, but didn't know how to continue the conversation. We're still not that comfortable with each other, although we did tell each other about almost our entire life stories.. 

Eventually, we slowly started to talk again. We talked about the past, about school, about work, about food and about our interests. Turns out we have more in common than not. Our conversation lasted about an hour to 2 hours. The workers there were clearly tired and wanted us out of the store, but we only noticed when we left.

"Wanna go home right away?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's kinda chilly and I'm tired.." I answered. He nodded and put his hands in the pockets of his jeans. We continued our conversation while walking back home. 

"See you soon then?" 

"Yeah, see you soon! Good night Jungkook," I said and waved goodbye at him. He waved back and we stepped our houses in at the same moment. I went in, went up right away and jumped in bed, only to remember that I wasn't wearing my pajamas. I sighed and got out of bed to change into my pajamas. I quickly brushed my teeth, did my night routine and jumped in bed (again). Before going to sleep, I took my phone out and checked for any messages. Just when I opened my messengers, a message from Jungkook popped up. 

Jungkook:  Close your window next time you change

My eyes widened and I looked at my curtains immediately. When I looked out of my window, I saw a smirking Jungkook.... 

Aria:  You're at fault for looking, shut up that never happened. 
Jungkook:  Whatever you want girl. I'm going to bed now, so pls remember what I told you!! Close. Your. Curtains. Unless you want me to see you ;)
Aria:  Shut up and go to sleep creep.

I groaned and pulled my blanket all the way up. I can't believe I embarrassed myself by doing that... I'm so oblivious sometimes, it's annoying.