Seven

Double-minded

"Still can't believe you forced me to wear this dress.. I hate wearing tight dresses.." I said.

"You look great, all thanks to me," Jungkook said. 

"No, I look great, because I bought this dress and pulled it out of my closet. You're not that great, you know," I said, patting his chest, "Sorry to be the one to tell you."

"Whatever."

I frowned and punched his arm, "Don't ever use that phrase again. That's exactly how our last fight started."

"Okay okay, I'm sorry," he put his hands up in defeat, "That actually hurt..." He whined. I shook my head and leaned my head against the window. I could still feel that my eyes were puffy and red, but I didn't really care. We were going to a dark place, so no one would be able to see me. And it's not like I know any of them.. 

"Don't fall asleep, please. We're almost there," Jungkook said. I sat up straight and looked outside. Surprisingly, there were a lot of people walking on the streets at this time. I know it's Friday, but.. I don't know, I don't go out that often, so it 'surprised' me. 

"We're here!" Jungkook said. He got out of the car first and waited for me to get out as well. The taxi driver rolled down his window and put his hand out, not saying a word. I put some money in Jungkook's hand. 

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked. I shrugged and took a few steps back, so that he couldn't give the money back to me. He sighed and gave the money to the taxi driver. Without saying another word, the taxi driver drove off. 

"Rude.." I said, scoffing at the -already gone- taxi driver. 

"I know.. let's not let him ruin our night, okay?" I nodded and smiled. He put his hand out and told me to hold it. 

"Why do you keep telling me to hold your hand, I'm not your girlfriend," I said, slapping the back of his head. 

"Ouch.." He rubbed the back of his head and pouted, "If you're not going to hold my hand...." He started. I could feel his arm slowly going over my shoulders. I halted immediately and glared at him.

"Jeon Jungkook, let go, please. I just broke up with my boyfriend, don't try to do anything funny or I will kick your balls," I warned him. He was taken aback and nodded. He retreated his arm and scratched the back of his head. 

We silently walked into the karaoke bar and were immediately greeted by a female worker. She slightly bowed and asked if we made any reservations. "Yes, under the name 'Jeon'," Jungkook said. The worker nodded. She checked if the name was on the computer and after she confirmed it, she led us to a room. "Enjoy your stay, there's a button underneath the table for whenever you need anything," she said and winked. 

"Thank you," I said, smiling back at her. Before leaving the room, she asked us if we wanted anything to drink. "A bottle of red wine and just some alcohol, anything is fine," I said. She nodded and left the room. 

"Yah! I told you not to drink," Jungkook said. I shrugged, "You're not my mom, so.." I stuck my tongue out. 

"As long as you don't get drunk. These arms are not made for carrying people," he said.

"A.k.a. your arms are too weak?"

"Shut up."

I laughed and nodded. I walked up to the television screen and turned it on. I looked through all the songs and picked a random song to sing. I didn't even know the melody to the song, so it was going horribly. Jungkook was laughing at me throughout the whole song and almost fell on the floor. When the song ended, I handed the microphone over to him, "Your turn to pick a song you don't know!" I said. He nodded and scrolled through the list of songs. He randomly picked one and stood up. "Please clap for me," he said. I laughed and loudly clapped and cheered. "WOOHH!! JEON JUNGKOOK! JEON JUNGKOOK! JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Seemed like this was going worse than the song I sang... I was laughing, almost crying, when someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened it, seeing the worker from earlier. I opened the door wider for her. She stepped in with a tray with drinks and placed them on the big table in the middle of the room. She got the drinks off the tray and turned around to leave. I noticed her really short dress and high heels. She was really really pretty, but seemed like she was dying in those shoes. Poor girl... 

I closed the door, locked it, and went back to the table. I took a cocktail and almost drank the whole thing in one go. Unfortunately, Jungkook took it out of my hand and handed me the microphone instead. "Your turn."

I pouted and got up, looking for a song to sing. I eventually settled with "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding. I've liked the song the moment it came out, so why not? This time, I actually knew the melody and I was being serious, so Jungkook wasn't laughing. He was really focused on my singing while also drinking something. When the song ended, Jungkook got up, clapped and cheered loudly. 

"Thanks," I smiled and handed the microphone back to him. 

"No no, we're going to sing a song together now," he said. I shrugged, "Alright, you pick a song then." He nodded and scrolled through the songs. 

"Oh oh oh! Can we sing 'Thinking Out Loud'? Please please please?" I made puppy eyes and pouted. 

"Okay okay, whatever you want," he said. I smiled and thanked him by pinching his cheeks. He sighed and grabbed an extra microphone. 

"It's starting! Get your voice ready!" I said. He shook his head and sat down next to me. 

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the tast of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

We were singing and unconsciously looking at each other. The song almost ended, and that's when I realized we were looking at each other. I immediately looked away and tried to avoid his gaze. What the hell?

The song ended and we both clapped for ourselves. I put the microphone down and downed a shot of tequila. "Okay, slow down there girl," Jungkook said, and took the glass from me. I frowned and poured another one.. and another one.. and another one.. 

"If you get drunk, no one's gonna carry you home," he said. I shrugged and stuck my tongue out, continuing to down shots and cocktails. I realized I was slowly getting drunk, so I stopped for a minute. I looked to the other side of the table and saw Jungkook just staring ahead. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. He turned his head to me.

"Waiting for you to be done," he simply stated. I nodded and smiled. I got up, grabbed the microphone and unintentionally sang a few more love songs, such as 'Stay With Me', 'I'm Not the Only One' and 'Love me Harder'. All this time, Jungkook was sitting there and staring at me. 

Jungkook's POV

I was looking at Aria. Seemed like she was having the time of her life; downing drinks and singing at the top of her lungs. It didn't sound as great as when we just got here, because she was obviously drunk. She probably didn't even realize she was singing love songs while looking me right in the eye. If I have to be honest, it made my heart skip a beat.. I know she just got out of a relationship, so I'm not trying to do anything with her. I just... kinda like her.. maybe.

Anyways, the girl was getting drunk, which meant I had to carry her to my house on my back. Wasn't really looking forward to that... 

Aria's POV

Okay, I think things are slowly starting to spin, so time to stop singing and start drinking again... or sleeping. I went back to the couch and sat down. I was reaching for a drink, but Jungkook stopped me.

"It's past 1am, so let's go home now. You're drunk..." 

"But Jungkook!" I whined, "You're not even my mom..." Soon, I started to feel lightheaded and everything became dark. 

**

When I woke up, I was on someone's back. I could smell that it was Jungkook. I fell asleep again when I realized I was safe. 

Jungkook's POV

I felt Aria move a bit on my back. She mumbled something and put her head back on my shoulder. I was peacefully walking in silence, until she started mumbling again, this time a bit clearer.

"You're an . Should've listened to Daisy.." she mumbled, softly punching me on the chest. I didn't want to wake her up, so I just stayed quiet. She probably thought I was Mike.. 

"J-Jungkook.." She mumbled again, taking me by surprise, because I thought she thought I was Mike..

"Is it that hard to be nice?" She said. I frowned and halted for a bit. "I really want us to be close, but seems like you don't like me that much.." This made me frown even more than I already was. Why does she think I don't like her? Am I really like that? I always thought I was quite nice to her, but guess she didn't see it that way.. Gosh Jungkook.

"Ice cream..." 

I chuckled and shook my head. Can't believe this girl is still thinking about ice cream, despite the things she just said. This girl is really unique. 

**

We were now back at my place. Luckily, our parents went on a trip together, so they both won't be back for another three weeks. I lay Aria down on my bed and went to the bathroom to change into pajamas and brush my teeth. I threw some water at my face to clear up the slight redness and went back to my room. My bed is pretty spacious, so I lay down next to Aria on the bed. I made sure to not sleep too close to her, because that would just make everything awkward. Before sleeping, I turned back around and pulled the blanket over her whole body, up to her chin. She was still wearing the dress, so I was scared she would get a cold. Just then, I remembered that I could put on some sweatpants for her. I softly got out of bed and looked for sweatpants in my closet. I found a pair and softly walked to her side. She was breathing very softly, and not moving an inch. I pulled the blankets off of her and put her feet through the pipes of the sweatpants. After that, I pulled it up while looking away. I didn't want to accidentally see her underwear or anything, because I'm not like that. I sighed out a breath of relieve when it was finally on. I pulled the blanket up to her chin and walked around to the other side of the bed. I lay down again and pulled the blanket over myself. 

"Goodnight Aria, thanks for tonight," I said. I turned around, gave her a soft peck on her forehead and went to sleep. Falling asleep wasn't hard at all, because of the alcohol I had consumed. It wasn't much, but enough to make me sleep like princess. 

**

Aria's POV

Next morning

I woke up and looked around. The bed felt different and it was cold. Why do I keep waking up in an unknown room? 

"Finally awake?"

I almost fell out of bed by Jungkook's voice. I turned to the other side and saw him lying there, smiling at me. He had his phone in his hands and was playing a game I didn't know. His hair was messy and his eyes were still slightly closed. I tried to get up, but my head was pounding, so I lay down again. 

"You drank a lot last night," Jungkook said, continuing the game on his phone.

"I know.. Shouldn't have done that.." I sighed. Jungkook got out of bed and rumbled through some drawers in his desk. He found what he was looking for and ran into the bathroom, grabbing a glass of water. He came back and placed it on the nightstand next to me. He offered me his hand, "Get up, you need to take medicine." I sighed and got up with the help of his hand. "Thanks," I said. I grabbed the glass and the aspirin from the nightstand. I put the aspirin between my teeth, swallowing it while taking big sips of water. 

"Such a weird way to have your medicine," Jungkook said, chuckling. 

"I know, I just hate the taste, don't judge me."

"I won't I won't," he said. He got in bed again and lay down next to me. After taking a few more sips, I also lay down. I turned my body to him and waited for him to say something, since it seemed like he was planning on saying something. 

"Do you remember what you told me yesterday? When I was carrying you back home?" 

"No.. I can't even remember you carried me home.." I said.

"Want to know what you said?" 

"Maybe.."

"You first ranted about Mike, which is understandable, but after that, you told me something else. I was wondering if you really meant it, because I didn't know it was like that.." He said.

"Tell me what I said then. I can't give you my opinion on it, if you don't tell me what I said," I said. 

"Okay, chill. You told me that it seemed like I didn't like you at all, even though you want to be close with me," Jungkook said, looking me directly in the eyes. 

"I did?" I said. "Damn it, this stupid mouth of mine," I mumbled. "Okay, uhm, I did think that, but it was a while ago. It was when we had a fight, because I was actually quite sad during that time. I really wanted to talk to you, but you kept on giving me that cold glare and it kinda scared me.. Maybe I do still think that way, but not to the point that I think you don't like me. You have to at least slightly like me as a friend, right?" I said. 

"Why is that even a question? I wouldn't bring you in my house if I didn't like you as a friend," he said. This made me frown a bit.

"What about the time we still hated each other? You dragged me away from that party and told me to go home and you let me sleep on your bed...."

"Oh, right.. that never happened, forget about that," he said, so I nodded. We spent the rest of the morning lying in bed and even sleeping longer. When we finally got out of bed, it was 3 PM. I know, super early. 

"Do you want to wear a sweater or a shirt?" Jungkook asked me.

"A sweater, please," I said. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not good with cold weather. Although it wasn't cold at all, I still wanted to feel warm. 

"Go to the bathroom and change and just put your dress in the washing machine. I'll wash it for you later. Let's make 'breakfast' now," he said.. I went to the bathroom, did my thing and stepped out. Jungkook grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs. We walked into the kitchen and stared ahead of us. "What do you want to eat?" He asked. "Anything is fine with me," I said. He nodded and let go of my hand. He opened a few cupboards and took out some random ingredients. I spotted a pack for cupcakes in a cupboard and pointed at it. "Can I use that?" I asked. 

"Sure," he said, "Here." He handed the pack to me and looked at the ingredients that were needed for it. He grabbed it all and put it on the kitchen counter for me. He also got out a mixer and the oven beforehand.

"Thanks," I smiled at him.

"It's alright, just try to not burn down the kitchen," he said.

"I'm good at baking, thank you very much," I said, punching him on the shoulder.

"Gosh, you really need to stop punching me, because that actually hurts. Who taught you to punch that hard?" 

"Kinda have to learn how to fight with es all over the place," I said, stating the obvious. 

"True." I nodded. I read the instructions on the pack and remembered it in just a minute or so. I put the pack away and started doing everything I had to do, while Jungkook was making breakfast/lunch. I put the content of the bag in a bowl, added two eggs, a bit of water, some butter and a small amount of milk. I turned the mixer on and looked at the time. "3 minutes.." I mumbled. Meanwhile, I watched Jungkook cooking breakfast. I peeked from behind and tried to put my head on his shoulder, but he was a head taller than me, so that didn't really work out. I ended up leaning my head on his upperarm. 

"How's everything going?" I asked, "Need any help?"

"Hmm? Oh, everything's going great. I'm almost done," he said. I nodded and spent the next two minutes watching him cook. The timer of my phone went off so I went back to my own thing. I turned the mixer off and grabbed a spoon. I scooped everything in the paper baking cups and then in the cupcake tray. I placed the tray in the oven and went back to Jungkook. I held onto his arm and looked at what he was doing. 

"What are you doing?" He chuckled, "You're restraining me from moving my left arm." 

"Oh sorry.." I said and quickly let go of his arm.

"It's okay," he said, ruffling my hair. I sighed and brushed through my hair with my fingers. I put it in a bun and glared at him. "Why do you have to keep messing up my hair?! Do I need to mess up yours, huh? HUH?" I almost yelled. I got on my tippytoes and ruffled his hair, trying to make it as messy as I could. 

"Ouch ouch ouch! I'm sorry! You just look really cute when your hair is messed up," he said in defeat. He sighed and brought the two plates to the dining table. He sat down and ruffled his own hair in an attempt to fix it. Unfortunately for him, nothing changed. I sat down on the other side of the table with a smile on my face. Just then, I realized my cupcakes should be done. I got up, grabbed a mitten and opened the oven. I was dumb enough to grab the tray without any hesitation. I grabbed it and quickly took it out of the oven. When I removed the mitten, I realized my hand got burned through the mitten. I pouted and held my hand under lukewarm water. 

"What happened? Did you burn yourself? Let me see," Jungkook said, immediately coming to my side. He took my hand in his and checked for any burns. He saw a huge red spot on my hand and left me there with the lukewarm water for a moment. After a few seconds, he came back with a first aid kit. He got out a few things of which I did not know what they were. After five more minutes with my hand under the water, Jungkook dragged me back to the dining table. He kneeled down in front of me and gently grabbed my hand. He sprayed something on my hand to cool it down and wrapped something around it afterwards. 

"Thanks!" I said. He flashed me a smile and patted my head. "Be careful next time," he said. I nodded and smiled back at him. I quickly went back to eating. I tried to finish it quickly so I could go back to my cupcakes. I finished eating in less than 5 minutes and immediately got up to get my cupcakes out of the tray. I placed them on a plate and went back to my seat, waiting for them to cool down. I put one of my elbows on the table and leaned my head on my hand, watching Jungkook eat. 

"What are you looking at?" 

"You."

"Why?"

"I have nothing else to do.." I said. 

"I can't eat with you looking at me like that, though.." He said. 

"Okay, whatever, I'll go to the cupcakes then," I said. I got up and went to the kitchen, where my cupcakes were. I was happy that they were cooled down, so instead of bringing them over to Jungkook, I ate one myself before going to Jungkook. I threw away the paper baking cup and went back to Jungkook.

"I saw that. You still have some chocolate on the corners of your mouth," he chuckled.

"Shut up, no I don't," I said, wiping my mouth with my hand. 

"Ew, come here," he said. He took a napkin and wiped the chocolate off my mouth, "You're just as disgusting as me." He laughed and put the napkin to the side. 

"Eat one," I said, "No, wait. Eat as many as you want to." He nodded and took one cupcake. He took a bite and his whole mouth was covered with crumbles and chocolate. 

"You're the disgusting one now!" I said.

"Wipe my mouth for me then," he said. 

"Ew, no. You have two hands, I only have one," I said, sticking my tongue out. 

" you then," he said, "I offered my help and you're not even willing to wipe away this off my mouth.."

"I didn't tell you to do it.." I said, looking down.

"Okay okay, sorry for cussing at you. Why do you make me apologize so often.." He said.

"I don't make you apologize, you just do.You're a good person," I said, smiling at him. He chuckled and took another cupcake. In less than half an hour, we finished all the cupcakes. I felt super full afterwards and was about to puke, but didn't. A hangover mixed with too much sugar isn't great at all.. 

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Whatever you want to do. We can stay in, we can go out, your decision," I said, shrugging. It really didn't matter to me, I would prefer staying in, but if he wants to go out, I'm okay with that.

"Want to join me and my friends at the arcade?" Jungkook asked.

I frowned, "Your friends, as in the people that always call me names? No thank you."

"Hey, don't be so quick to judge. They-"

"Oh, come on Jungkook. You know what they used to call me; , , girl-that-follows-Daisy-like-a-dog, head and the list goes on. I'm not going to hang out with them, might as well dig a hole and permanently live in it," I said. 

"Please? I'll punch them if they call you names again. I swear, they can be nice people. Just for once? You can leave if you're uncomfortable or just whenever you want to."

"I said no, I'm sorry. Not after what they've done to me. I'd rather hang out with people that bring me up instead of down, I'm leaving now. Thanks for letting me stay, thanks for the food and I'll give this sweater back after I've washed it. Have fun! I'm not mad at you, by the way." I got up and walked over to his side. "Can I get a hug, or do I just leave like this?"

"Of course you get a hug. Sorry for almost forcing you, tell me if you made up your mind, okay? I'm leaving around 8, you know where to find me," he said. 

I nodded, "Thanks, I'm leaving now~" I said. I grabbed my phone from the table and walked out. I checked my messages while walking back to my own house and saw a few messages from Daisy. The first one was from yesterday, around 9 PM-ish.

Daisy: Aria! Where are you? Want to hang out tonight? We haven't really spoken in a while. How's everything going?
Daisy: Jung Aria! I just knocked on your door, but no one opened it! I could hear sounds coming from upstairs, so if you're purposely ignoring me, I'm going to break you.
Daisy: I've gone home now. You better tell me what happened and what you are doing. Where are you now? Did something happen between u and Mike?
Daisy: YOU LITTLE ! IF YOU DON'T ANSWER TOMORROW, I'M ASSUMING YOU GOT KIDNAPPED OR SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED SO BETTER RESPOND!
Daisy: Never mind.. I texted Jungkook and he told me you were with him. Are you okay, though? I'll call you in the evening, okay? I have work now, so try to have fun without me xoxo i love you and sorry for the earlier messages.....

I chuckled and shook my head. This girl... Told you she's like my mom.

I opened the frontdoor and stepped into my own house. Home sweet home. I ran up the stairs and jumped on my bed. I pulled the blanket up to my shoulders and dialed Daisy. She must be on her way home, so this would be a good timing. 

"Hello?" I began. I don't know why, but I always start phone calls like that, even when I know who's calling or who I am calling.

"Aria! Finally!! Geez, that took ages. Anyways, how are you? Why were you with Jungkook yesterday? I thought you two fought... and what happened to Mike? Wouldn't he be jealous?"

"Okay, that's too many questions at once. One at a time please," I said.

"Okay, why were you with Jungkook yesterday? I thought you two weren't talking.." 

"Something happened and he came to my house.."

"What happened?"

"Uhm.. Mike and I broke up... I was crying and Jungkook heard me so he came over," I said hesitantly. I was almost sure that her reaction was going to be a bit too dramatic.

"WHAT?" There you have it, the 'dramatic' reaction.. "How? Was I right all along? What did that er do? Do I need to beat his ? This is totally unacceptable.."

"He was cheating on me with a girl from a lower grade.. And I found out so I met up with him and asked for an explanation, which he didn't really give, but we're over and I'm never talking to that douche ever again," I said.

"Just as I expected. I could basically feel it by my waters. I'll beat him up later. So, why were you with Jungkook?" She asked.

"He heard me crying and knocked on the window and I happened to hear, so I opened my curtains and when he saw me crying, he came over immediately. That's kinda how we started talking again. Later that day, we went to the karaoke bar."

"Okay, I'm on my way to your house, so see you in a bit! People are looking at me, because I just yelled. See you! Love you!"

"Oh okay! See you in a bit Daisy! Love you too~" I ended the call and put my phone in my pocket. Guess I'll have to wait for Daisy now. I ran downstairs and washed some strawberries. I cut the green part off and put everything in a bowl. Afterwards, I heated up some chocolate. I drizzled it over the strawberries and stuck two forks in two strawberries. I put the bowl down and sat on the couch. After a few seconds, I started to get bored, so I turned the TV on. Nothing entertaining was on, so I turned it off. Just in time, someone knocked on my frontdoor. I jumped up and opened the door. 

"Daisy!!" I hugged her tight, "I missed you so much!"

She slowly pulled out of the hug and looked me directly in the eyes, "Baby, why are you crying?"

"I-I just r-really missed your presence and I have so much to tell you, that I didn't have the chance to tell anyone yet.. Thanks for stopping by," I said, hugging her yet again. 

"Aw sweetie, let's go upstairs. Stop crying, you're such a baby~" 

"," I said, jokingly slapping her on her back. She chuckled and dragged me to my room. When I sat down on my bed, she ran downstairs, "I'll be there in a sec!" She yelled. I sighed and wiped my tears with the palms of my hands. When I looked out of the window, I saw Jungkook worriedly looking at me. He quickly grabbed a notebook and wrote something down. He showed me and it read "Are you okay? Need me to come over?" I smiled and decided to sent him a quick text message.

Aria: I'm okay~ Daisy is here and I was just really happy to see her and I still need to tell her some things. Don't worry!!

Just a few seconds later, I felt my phone vibrate.

Jungkook: Ohh okay! Tell me if you want me to come over, I'm only a window away. Don't cry anymore, okay? You cry like someone died, it's not a good look. 

I scoffed and glared at him through the window. 

Aria: Thanks Jungkook. Just get ready for your hang out with your friends! I'll see you later~

I looked out the window once again and saw a smile on Jungkook's face. He looked up and showed me a wider smile with two thumbs up. He got out of bed and probably went off to change.

"I'm back! Missed me?" 

"Of course!" I said. She was holding a kleenex box under her arm and two mugs in her hands. She placed them all on my nightstand and joined me on the bed.

"Okay, spill. How do you feel? Need me to beat his ?" Daisy asked. 

I shook my head, "Uhm, I feel okay, which is surprising. Jungkook helped a lot with cheering me up.. And your presence made everything ten times better," I said.

"You sure? Don't lie to me.."

"I swear, I'm telling the truth. I hadn't thought of Mike this morning, until I told you about it. I swear I'm okay. I would love to beat his , but that would be a waste of energy and time," I said. 

"Okay okay, I believe you. If you ever do feel sad or bothered, just tell me or Jungkook, okay? We're here for you 24/7," she said.

"Wait up.. Why are you speaking for him when you two aren't even acquaintances?" I asked. 

"I got his number by threatening one of his friends and since then, we started talking. Only about you though. I once told him to not hurt you or I would cut him. Here, read," she said, handing me her phone. I hesitantly took the phone and scrolled through everything they said to each other. Daisy wasn't lying when she said they only talked about me.. they literally only talk about me what the hell.. The messages are very short, though. As if they talk, but don't really want to be friends.

"You do know that you can just be friends and talk normally to each other, right? No need to talk about me that much...." 

"No, we don't want to. We came to the agreement to not be friends. I don't want anything to do with him, but I have to talk to him, because I want you to be safe. And I know you hang out with him."

"Okay.. if you two say so..." I said. These two are kinda.. weird..

"Anyways, what do you want to do?" Daisy asked.

"Can we sleep? I'm kinda tired.." I said.

"Sure! Barely slept last night, because I was worried about you," she said.

"I'm sorryyy! Let's sleep now. If you want to change, you know where my clothes are," I said. I heard a soft hum and closed my eyes. I fell asleep in barely a minute. 

**

"Aria? I have to leave now.. My parents want me to have dinner with them."

"Huh?" I slowly opened my eyes and saw Daisy's face near mine. 

"I'm leaving, okay? You can stay in. Sleep tight, baby," she said. She gave me a peck on the cheek and left my room. I tried to go back to sleep, but failed, so instead of staying in bed, I got up and changed in a pair of jeans, a loose white t-shirt and an oversized denim jacket. I put my keys in my pocket, as well as my phone. The moment I stepped out, Jungkook stood in front of my face.

"Oh my god, you nearly gave me a heart attack.." I said.

"Sorry.." he chuckled, "Where are you going?"

"Just going for a walk. I just woke up from my nap, so I need some fresh air," I said. I closed the door behind me and stepped away from my porch. Jungkook followed and kept walking beside me. "Why were you here? Aren't you supposed to go to the arcade with your friends?"

"Yes, but they're bringing food to my house first. And after we eat, we're going to the arcade," he stated as a matter of fact. 

"Okay, good luck then. Don't get food poisoning," I joked. I walked away and was about to take a left turn, until Jungkook called out for me. I stopped and looked back. 

"Please join me and my friends? I swear they won't say anything to hurt you. Please?" 

"Jungkook.. how many times do I need to repeat myself?"

"Just for once? I'll treat you to sushi!" He said.

"Sushi? Where?"

"At your favorite place, the one two hours away from here."

"Okay!" I immediately said, "As long as you take me there. I can pay for myself, but the ride to the restaurant is just a bit too far for me.."

"No, my treat. And you're agreeing, right?" He asked. I nodded and hooked my arm with his. "When?" I asked.

"Next week? Whenever you have time," he said. I nodded and smiled.

"Can we still take a walk? I really need some fresh air.." I said. 

"Yeah, of course. My friends won't be back for another hour," he said. I nodded and unhooked my arm from his arm. The look on his face was confusing. I didn't say anything, to avoid any misunderstandings or awkwardness. 

"Where were you heading for specifically? Or were you just planning on roaming around without a destination?" He asked. 

I shrugged, "Maybe the convenience store?" 

"Let's go then," he said. 

"By the way, can you tell me a bit about your friends? I'd like to know what I'm up against," I said.

"Hmm, well there are six of them; Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jin. They're all very energetic, but Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok are the most energetic ones. Hoseok is a moodmaker and can cheer anyone up. Jimin can be an , but has a big heart. Taehyung is kinda dumb, but very cute. Uhm, the other three are the most relaxed ones in the group. Namjoon is very chill and doesn't hurt a fly. Yoongi is very judgemental, so be careful with that one. Last but not least, Jin. He's weird, just very weird. He's usually super nice, but he can be a , depends if he likes someone or not."

"Okay.. that was a lot to take in. From your story, they don't seem that bad, but why do they act so mean to me?"

"I don't know, they don't really get along with girls very easily, so they assume all girls are idiots. You seemed like an easy target, that's it.."

"What?! They think I'm an easy target? Do I need to beat them before they realize I'm not?" I said.

"Sshht, people are looking," he said.

"I don't care! Was that also what you thought when you basically started bullying me?" 

"Of course! We used to hate each other, remember? You know I don't feel like that anymore. I know you're not an easy target and that you can throw punches like a dude.."

"Good."

"Are you mad?" He asked. 

"No."

"Come on, Aria. Don't be mad~ I'm gonna treat you to sushi, remember? I'll buy you ice cream at the convenience store," he said, trying to 'cheer me up'.

"Why do you think food is going to cheer me up?"

"It does. Look! You're smiling!" He said, pointing at my lips.

"Shut up," I said, pushing his arm down and slapping his chest once. I crossed my arms and stepped away from Jungkook, so we were now walking with a distance between us. 

"Hey, come back," he said, pulling me back by putting his arms over my shoulders, "Still want the ice cream?" We stepped into the convenience store and greeted the owner. 

"Of course," I said.

"Okay," Jungkook said. We walked towards the refrigerator, with Jungkook's arm still over my shoulder. I opened the refrigerator and picked mango mochi ice cream. Jungkook, on the other hand, grabbed the matcha mochi ice cream. We walked up to the counter and put the ice creams down. 

"Hello!" The owner greeted. 

"Hi," Jungkook and I said in unison.

"What is such a cute couple doing at the convenience store at this time?" She asked. Jungkook and I looked at each other and let go of each other immediately.

"Thank you, but we're not a couple, just friends," I said with a smile.

"Sure sure, honey. Patience is key," she said, I was puzzled at her statement, so I just tried to ignore it. Jungkook paid for the ice cream and we left the store. We burst out laughing, the moment we stepped out. 

"That was so awkward! Why did you put your arm over me, damn it Jungkook," I said, still laughing.

"I don't know, I totally forgot about it!" He said.

"I hate it when old people say things like that. Like, you don't own me, don't tell me what I am," I said jokingly. Jungkook agreed and put his arm back around my shoulders.

"Don't do that! People will misunderstand and I don't like misunderstandings. And you have to eat ice cream, how are you going to open the box with only one hand?" I said,  trying to wiggle his arm off my shoulders. I unfortunately failed.

"Easy," he said, grabbing the box and opening it with his teeth. There were five little bun-like mochi ice creams in a box, so we had 5 each. 

"Want to trade?" I asked. I was holding one little package in my hand and offered it to him. He took it and handed me a matcha flavoured one. He opened it and almost threw it in his mouth. I, on the other hand, neatly opened the package and took single bites. We were walking back, while eating ice cream and while having small talks. Jungkook told me some more about his friends and I paid close attention. I was honestly quite scared. It's already bad enough that they call me names at school all the time, so I don't want that to happen in my own environment, where I was supposed to feel comfortable. I'm like 85% sure I'm going to punch one of them if they say anything mean. It doesn't affect me, but just the fact that they're being rude gives me enough reason to punch one of them. 

"You ready? They'll be here in five minutes, let's go in first," Jungkook said. I nodded and walked in. I took my shoes off and followed him upstairs. He gave me a sweater for me to change in and changed in comfortable clothes himself. 

"JEON JUNGKOOK! WHY ARE YOU CHANGING WHEN I'M STILL HERE?" I yelled. I turned around and walked away making my way to the bathroom. I groaned at myself and quickly changed into the sweater he gave me. Afterwards, I exited the bathroom and went back to Jungkook's room, but not before knocking of course. 

"Come in," he said. I walked up to him and punched his upperarm.

"! You could've waited for me to exit the room first," I said.

"Sorry.. Didn't think it would be that big of a deal.." He said. He then grabbed the hem of his sweater and pulled it up. "Like it? It looks good, right? Almost a sixpack," he said. I sighed and slapped it multiple times, "Yeah, looks amazing. You should be proud of yourself," I said. 

"You're so mean," he said.

"I know, don't show me your non-existent sixpack then," I said. He nodded and put on socks. 

"Let's go down," I said. I grabbed his hand and dragged him downstairs. Just when we were sitting on the couch, eating our ice cream, the doorbell rung, followed by someone yelling "JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

"Must be them.." Jungkook sighed, "Don't worry, okay? I told them about us being friends." I nodded and continued eating the ice cream. I could hear the boys' entrance, since they were quite loud. 

"Jeon, where's the girl? Did she bail on you?"

"Aye, nice to see you again, where's your chick?"

"It's Aria, if you didn't know!" I yelled from the living room. The noise abruptly stopped. One by one, they all entered the living room, following Jungkook. Jungkook came up to me and sat down next to me. 

"Nice to meet you all as well," I said, giving a small smile. 

"Hey.." One of them said. I literally knew none of their names, which is weird, because we've 'known' each other for about 3 to 4 years now. 

"I'm Aria! Anyone want ice cream?" I asked to break the ice. One of them raised his hand and walked up to me with his hand out. I put a mochi in his hand and smiled at him. 

"Thanks!" He beamed and sat down on the other side of me. I was feeling slightly awkward, because none of them said anything. I was quite taken aback, because they literally froze, while they've always been super confident and mean to me. 

"Uhm, I heard you guys bought food? Do I need to get any plates?" I asked. The one from earlier spoke up, "No, we have plastic plates in here, because we know how lazy Jungkook is when it comes to doing the dishes. I'm Taehyung, by the way! Nice to meet you, you seem very nice," he smiled. 

"Likewise and thank you. You seem nice too," I said. Then I remembered what Jungkook said. Taehyung is the dumb, energetic, but cute idiot, right? He honestly does seem energetic and cute, don't know about the other two, but guess I'll find out later.

"You guys are being kinda rude by not introducing yourselves.." Jungkook said. 

"It's okay, I understand. I mean, you all used to bully me along with Jungkook, so I understand that you feel awkward, because Jungkook and I suddenly became friends. You don't have to befriend me, just stop calling me names and I'll be okay," I said. 

"I want to befriend you, though," Taehyung said.

"I know, likewise," I said, chuckling. He nodded and smiled at me.

"Okay, if y'all aren't going to introduce yourselves, I'll do it for you," Jungkook said, sighing. "This is Jimin the , this is Hoseok the moodmaker, Yoongi the judgemental one, Namjoon the chill one and Jin the weird one. That won't be that hard, right?" He asked.

"No, I think I got it. Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin, right?" Jungkook nodded and gave me a thumbs up. He was about to ruffle my hair when I stopped him. "Don't." Jungkook retreated his hand and went for my cheek instead. He pinched my cheek and smiled, "Good job, now finish your ice cream before it melts," he said. I nodded and opened another package. I also handed one to Taehyung. The other guys were still frozen. 

"Excuse me, but you guys can sit down if you want to.. you're really making this awkward. I'm trying to actually get acquainted to y'all, but this makes it almost impossible. At least Taehyung said something.." I said. Sick and tired of this. Why are they acting like this?

One of them suddenly cleared his throat, "I'm s-sorry, uhm, I'm Namjoon, 'the chill one', I guess. Nice to meet you," he said. His voice was surprisingly deep. I don't think I've ever heard him call me any names. He's usually very quiet and almost doesn't move.

"Thanks, nice to meet you too. Do you want ice cream?" I asked.

"I'd love that, thanks," he said. I threw one package to him and continued eating the one I was holding. 

"Okay, guess I'll have to speak up as well then. I'm Hoseok! Thank you Jungkook for calling me the moodmaker, instead of an or something. I'd love to be your friend, and just so you know, I've never called you any names. It's always been these three," he said, pointing at Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi. 

"And I'd love to have you as a friend. No need to tell me that, I don't care about that. Jungkook also became my friend and I used to despise him, so why not give it another try," I said. The moment I said that, another one spoke up. 

"Hi, I'm Jimin. I'm really sorry for ever calling you names.. I guess I like getting praised for being an .. Anyways, I'm Jimin, nice to meet you, I hope we can start over," he said, putting his hand out. I shook his hand and smiled at him.

"You're forgiven, thanks for the apology. And of course we can start over," I said. He smiled and his eyes completely disappeared. 

"Hi I'm Jin, oldest of the group. Sorry for the behaviour of these guys during school, they're just s," Jin said. 

"Hey, it's okay. I already forgive you, I guess. Jungkook told me to at least try to be friendly, so I'll try. If any of you dare to call me names again, I'm gonna beat you up, just so you know. Forgiving you guys is a huge step for me, so don't you dare act like that again," I said.

"Okay okay, we're sorry, won't do it again.." Jimin said. 

"Good."

"Damn, Jungkook, how do you hang out with this girl without ting your pants?" Jimin said.

"She's not like this with me," Jungkook said. I noticed another guy standing there. He must be Yoongi, right? He hasn't said anything, but looks very mad and displeased.. 

"Uhm, you must be Yoongi, right? Hello?" I said.

"Yeah, hey."

"Okay then.."

"Hey Aria, come up with me for a moment," Jungkook said. I gave him a confused look, so he got up and gently grabbed my hand, dragging me upstairs. I followed behind him and ran up the stairs, because Jungkook was running as well. 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Just wanted to tell you that Yoongi can be a bit moody sometimes. He's going through some things and hasn't been talking a lot lately, so try not to bother him or anything, okay?" Jungkook said, while looking me straight in the eyes.

"Okay, I understand.. The others seem quite nice, though. I was super surprised," I said.

"Told you," he said. 

"Don't act like you're that great," I said.

"I am," he said, sticking his tongue out. 

"Okay okay, do whatever you want then. You still owe me sushi," I said. 

"I know, let's go back downstairs, shall we?" He said. I nodded and gave him a hug first, "Thanks for telling me to come over. I really hope they don't act like how they used to act, ever again," I said, pulling away.

"They won't, I'll make sure they won't," he said, pulling me back in the hug, "Let's go to the karaoke bar again sometime." I nodded and smiled up at him. We went back downstairs and sat at the same spot we were sitting at earlier. We all started sharing our interests (except Yoongi) and played a few games. We ended up not going to the arcade, because we didn't have any time to. By the time we were done talking, it was almost 12 o'clock. Jungkook's friends left around 1.30 AM and Jungkook and I went our seperate ways an hour later. I stayed for another hour to talk to him about the night and he wanted to ask me some questions. After that, we called it a night and both went to sleep in our own houses.