Eleven

Double-minded

Super long chapter ahead of you, hehe. Sorry for any mistakes, I didn't have the time to reread it. Thank you all for liking this story! Enjoy~


"What?"  I asked, patiently waiting. 

"Uhm.. haven't you noticed something about Taehyung?" She wondered, making me even more nervous.

"No.. not really.. Why?" 

"He stares at you most of the time, even when you're not talking.." She said, "Have you really not noticed?"

"I don't know.. are you sure? I mean, sometimes, I accidentally stare at people without noticing.." I said, trying to deny whatever she was trying to say. She looked at me as if I was crazy. 

"Shut up, Aria. I can see the difference between an accident stare and a conscious stare," she said. 

"Okay okay, whatever. Nothing I can do about it, I'll just act as if you didn't tell me. I don't want our friendship to be ruined by something like this, and Taehyung knows very well that I'm with Jungkook," I said. 

"Okay, baby, if you say so," she said, shrugging. She hooked arms with me and we walked back. From afar, we could still hear their obnoxiously loud voices singing along to a song. Daisy sat down next to Jimin, who was still singing, and I sat down next to Jungkook, who was also singing, but stopped when I sat down.

"Hey, where were you?" He asked, putting an arm around me.

"Bathroom," I said, leaning against him. He 'hmm'-ed and continued singing along with the others. A smile was put on my face by looking at them having fun. They looked so joyful and it seemed like they were really enjoying it. On occasions like these, I usually don't talk much. I just observe the people around me, which is also why I'm a good listener. I quickly notice things about people and if you'd ask me, I would be able to point out habits of people without a thought. 

When Namjoon suddenly put one of his own songs up, we all rapped along. He has shown us his mixtape a few weeks back and even made copies of the mixtape and sent them to us, which explains why we all knew the songs. Currently, 'Do You' was playing, which is also one of my favorites!

"Haters gonna hate and players gon' play, motherers keep motherin' all day. Follow my , my friend and I'll pay!" Everyone sang along. Meanwhile, Namjoon was just enjoying the sight of his friends singing along to his song. He probably felt very happy with the support of his friends. 

After singing for another 30 minutes, everyone was slowly getting tired and out of breathe. We had like two hours left until we had to drive to the restaurant, so some of us decided to play soccer or badminton. Jimin and Daisy were being lovey dovey and played badminton, like 10 meters away from everyone else (which I didn't mind). And since Jungkook wanted to stay there to rest, I played football with the others. It was me, Namjoon, Jin against Taehyung and Yoongi. I was the blackhole of the group, so they didn't mind playing 3 against 2. 

I really really tried my best to do good, but it just turned out worse. The more I tried, the more we failed, so I decided to keep it lowkey. I would just defend for our team.. 

"Get it get it get it! You can do it, Aria!" Jin yelled at me. I smiled for his attempt at encouraging me. I chased the ball and kicked it the other way, so the ball went towards their goal. Namjoon ran after the ball and succesfully kicked it into their goal. He yelled and ran back to us, giving us high-fives and jumping up and down. We continued our match until Daisy yelled at me from afar. She ran up to me and whispered to me, "Look at your left." I looked to the left and saw Jungkook sitting on the cloth with some girl, laughing. I didn't think much of it, just thought 'Where the hell did she come from?' I thought we were the only people here. I shrugged at her and continued the match. I noticed Jimin and Daisy giving me worried glances, but I just shrugged it off. I mean, just because he's in a relationship with me doesn't mean he can't speak to any girls. As long as they're not kissing or doing any intimate things, I don't mind. I don't like being an overprotective/possessive girlfriend. 

"Guys.." Yoongi heavily breathed, "Too much exercise in a day for me.." He lay down on the grass with his arms and legs spread and Namjoon and Taehyung did the same. I still have a little lady in me, so I sat down cross-legged. I glanced at Jungkook and saw him and the girl being very touchy. They were laughing and while they were laughing, she put her hand on his shoulder or thigh, while Jungkook occasionally touched her leg. I still didn't think much of it, just a tiny bit jealous. I, again, shrugged it off and hid my feelings deep inside, which I usually tend to do when I start to 'feel'. Taehyung scooted over to me and looked at me out of worry. "Are you not gonna ask who she is?" He asked. 

I shrugged, "Why would I? She's probably just an old friend of his or something. I don't mind them talking."

"But.. she's all over him.. Look at where those hands are going!" He almost yelled. I chuckled and shook my head, "Don't worry about me, idiot. I'll be fine and I'm sure Jungkook won't do anything. He's a good person," I said. Taehyung sighed and patted my head. He didn't say anything else and lay down again. 

Soon enough, Daisy and Jimin joined us on the grass. Jimin lay down next to Taehyung and Daisy sat down next to me. "Aria, are you sure?" She asked. At first, I was a bit confused, but when she glanced at Jungkook a few times, I knew what she was talking about.

"Don't worry, Daisy. I'm fine," I answered. 

"Aria.." She shook her head, "Guys who are in a relationship aren't supposed to be that touchy with other girls. I know you're new to all this dating, but you should really go up to him."

I sighed, "Daisy, I really don't want to. If he wants to cheat on me, he can go ahead and do that if it makes him feel better about himself. I trust him, but if he wants to break that trust, he can do whatever he wants. I'm just sick and tired of playing a useless game. If he cheats, I'll break up with him, it's easy as that. I'm really not in the mood to approach him right now," I said. Everyone giving me worrying glances for the past hour is getting on my nerves. I know what I'm doing, why don't they approach Jungkook and say something about it? I appreciate their worry and all, but it's finally going okay between me and Jungkook. 

"Okay okay, I'm sorry, baby," she said, "I'm getting hungry, let's ask Namjoon when we're leaving." I nodded and held her hand. She walked up to Namjoon and asked him when we were leaving. 

"Let's leave now, I'm also getting hungry," Namjoon said. He called for everyone and we headed back to where Jungkook was sitting. Taehyung, being his obnoxious self, sat opposite of Jungkook and the girl. While I was grabbing my stuff, I overheard their conversation.

"Hey, who are you?" Taehyung asked. I could hear that the girl was about to scoff, but held it in. She awkwardly smiled and put her hand out, "I'm Clara," she said.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, "And who's Clara?" He shot Jungkook a suspicious look.

"She's an old friend of mine," Jungkook said, raising his hand to the back of his head to scratch it. A weight was lifted off my shoulders when I heard that she was just a friend. I slung my bag over my back and walked with Jimin and Daisy towards the car, leaving Jungkook, Taehyung and the girl behind to take the cloth and the rest of the stuff. 

"Aria," Jimin said.

"Hmm?"

"That girl was Jungkook's ex.." Jimin hesitantly said. He gave me a pitiful look. 

"Oh.. well, they must've broken up for a reason, right?" I said. 

"Yeah.. Jungkook cheated on her.." 

"Oh.." I replied. I stayed quiet and just tried to ignore what was happening back there. Meanwhile, all sorts of thoughts flew through my head. Why is she here? Why is he talking to her? Does she know he has a girlfriend? Did he even tell her? Why?

I also remained quiet during the car ride. I sat in the car with Daisy, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. I jolted up when I received a text. 

Jimin:  Aria.. the girl is here as well.. 

I frowned and showed the text to Daisy. With my approval, Daisy read it out loud. Everyone immediately went quiet, until Yoongi spoke up. "This is bull. Why is she here? Did she stalk him or something? And did that little not tell her about having a girlfriend?"

"Yoongi, calm down." Namjoon sternly said, "There's nothing we can do about it. We'll just have to wait until we arrive at the restaurant and ask him about it." Meanwhile, I fell asleep. It was too much and my head was hurting, and in moments like these, I just like to sleep. 

***

"Aria." 

I opened my eyes and saw Hoseok with his hand in front of my face. I almost screamed out of surprise, until Hoseok smiled. "Let's go eat," he said, pulling me out of the car. I laughed when he almost bumped his head against the door of the car. "Good that I could make you laugh, now let's go. Everyone else already went inside," he said. I nodded and followed him into the restaurant. Everyone was seated on a circular table and Daisy had left two seats next to her for me and Hoseok. I sat next to Daisy and Hoseok sat next to me. At first, I didn't notice, but after a while, I saw Jungkook and Clara sitting on the far end of the table. Whatever.'

"I have no idea how this works, so you guys order," Daisy said. 

"Same here," I said. 

"Here," Hoseok handed me a menu, "On here are all the things you can order. We'll order the meat and if there's anything else you want, just tell us." I nodded and smiled at him, taking the menu from him. I poked Daisy in her side and looked at the menu with her. 

"Seen anything you like?" Hoseok asked.

"Uhm, the jajangmyeon for me and the bibimbap for Daisy," I said. He nodded and raised his hand. He told the waiter everything we wanted, including the meat and stuff, and handed him the menus. While waiting, everyone was being noisy and talked to each other. 

"Can I have some of your jajangmyeon, Daisy? I ordered bibimbap.." Taehyung said. I looked at him and stuck my tongue out, "Too bad then," I joked. Of course he could have some of mine, but I wasn't going to tell him now. He kicked my leg under the table, since he was sitting across from me, and laughed. I shook my head and kicked him back. 

"Three jajangmyeons?" The waiter said. Hoseok, Namjoon and I awkwardly put our hands up. The waiter placed it in front of us and walked away. Taehyung stared at me, probably in hopes of getting some food. I laughed and told him to give me his plate. He happily did so and thanked me thousands of times. Still can't believe he's older than me.. I also can't believe I became best friends with the people who I hated and I thought hated me. Glad everything happened, though. 

Half an hour has passed and all the food was either on the grill or on the table. I decided to go to the bathroom for a second and excused myself. The restaurant was very pretty and nice. Even the long hallway to the bathroom was pretty, and let's not talk about the bathroom itself. It was super clean and it smelled nice. I got out of my daze and went inside the bathroom, doing my thing. After coming out, I washed my hands, dried them and walked out of the bathroom. Through the long hallway, again. Suddenly, 'Clara' went around the corner and walked up to me. I was actually planning on continuing walking, but she grabbed my wrist. I frowned and stepped back, "Why did you do that?"

"Oh, sorry," she said. 

"It's okay.." I said. I was about to walk away, but she grabbed my wrist again. "Just wanted to tell you to back off of Jungkook," she said.

"Sorry, but I don't know you," I politely said. 

"Oh, honey, I'm sure the others have told about me. I'm Jungkook's ex and I'm here to get him back. Seeing that you're the only girl besides the other girl with the boyfriend, I'm just trying to warn you. Stay away from him okay? Don't try to meddle into my business," she said. I chuckled and pulled my arm back. I walked away without a reply. 

"Hey, that took longer than usual," Daisy worriedly look at me. I shrugged and continued eating. While eating, I saw Jungkook looking at me, but I just ignored it. I was kinda pissed, because a stranger just tried to tell me what to do. Like, no. Stop. She has no right to tell me what I can and can't do. How rude. 

"Aria."

I looked up to see who called me, and saw that Jungkook was looking straight at me. He motioned me over and so I did. I got up and walked over to him. "What is it?" I asked.

"Why are you sitting all the way on that side instead of next to me?" He asked. I frowned at his question.

"Because Clara was sitting here and when I came in, there were only two seats left on that side," I said, about to get up to walk back to my seat. However, Jungkook held me back. 

"Is there something bothering you?" He asked.

"No, don't worry about it," I answered. He still looked worried and I just wanted to punch him in the face, because he's acting so dumb. Not sure if he really doesn't know or he's just trying to convince himself that he's not an . 

"Okay, stay here then," he said. 

"I have to get back to eat, Jungkook. Clara is supposed to sit here, right?" 

"Oh, right.." He said. I got up and walked back to my seat just when Clara came back from the bathroom. She shot me an arrogant look and walked back to Jungkook with an 'innocent' look. Fake . 

"What happened in the bathroom, Aria? I know something happened. You look pissed," Hoseok asked. 

"The Clara girl told me to back off and stay away from 'her business', aka Jungkook," I said, "But it's all okay, seems like Jungkook isn't even bothered by her presence."

"She said what?!" He basically yelled.

"Okay okay, calm down Hoseok," I said, putting my hand over his mouth. He calmed down and gently got my hand off of his mouth. "Sorry.. I'm just completely disgusted by her behaviour. How dare she? She's so gonna regret talking to you like that," Hoseok said. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and furiously started typing. I looked to see what he was doing. He made a group with all the member except Jungkook, with just one message. "We need to cut that ." Immediately, he got a response from Yoongi and Taehyung. 

Yoongi: What's the plan?
Taehyung: I've been waiting for someone to say that!

I laughed, amused at their replies. I felt truly happy with their love and care for me, but it wasn't necessary at all. I would just like to deal with her myself, but even after I told them that, they insisted on helping me. 

Daisy: Can I get an explanation first?

I turned to Daisy and explained what had happened earlier in the hallway. She got furious after I did my story and she almost squeezed Jimin's hand to death. "That is gonna die," she said. I facepalmed myself at her exaggeration. 

*** 

Dinner was over and we headed back to the car. I went into the same car I was in earlier, so I didn't realize what was happening in front of the other car. I was sitting in the car with Namjoon and Jimin and the others were still outside. 

Meanwhile in front of the other car, Daisy's POV

We all walked out of the restaurant, heading towards the cars. When I saw that 'the ' walked with us, I stopped. At this moment, we were already standing in front of the cars. I saw that Aria already went inside the car, so I was kinda relieved. 

"Hold up, hold up," I said, making everyone turn their heads to me, including 'the '. "Why is SHE going with us?" I pointed at Clara. 

"Yeah, I just wanted to ask the same," Yoongi said, with his '-face' on. 

"Me? I thought we were all friends, guys," Clara said. I scoffed and stepped forward, "First of all, , I don't even know you. You haven't introduced yourself to us whatsoever and even if you knew the rest of them, wouldn't it be polite of you to introduce yourself?"

Yoongi stopped me from talking and stepped forward, "Second of all, , we're not even close to 'friends'. How dare you suddenly come along with us to the restaurant and let US pay? How dare you even sit in the same car as us without anyone's permission, except Jungkook's permission? You're not even talking to any of us. Just ing confess that you're here to get Jungkook back, geez. Jungkook, don't just ing stand there, say something! Gosh!"

"What? Can't she just come with us? Wouldn't it be really mean to ditch her here in the middle of nowhere?" Jungkook said. 

"No? She came here without us, so why can't she go back without us?" Taehyung said.

"Anyways, I'm out. Either you come with us, or you stay here with her. Your choice." Yoongi said, pointing at Jungkook. He went inside the car and slammed the door close. Jin was sitting in the car the moment we got outside, so he probably didn't hear anything we were saying.

"Same here. If you want to stay here with you new girlfriend, good luck man," Taehyung said, walking to the car Aria was sitting in. He got in and closed the door gently. 

"Listen, Clara. I usually don't say this, but I really don't like you. No one here likes you, except Jungkook. If you're trying to get him back, don't involve us in it. Question him first about his current status, because if you haven't heard yet, he has a ing girlfriend and she's sitting in that car. If you dare to touch her, you'll have to deal with the seven of us. If you even dare to break them up, I will personally come look for you. Unless Jungkook is still interested in you, don't you dare do anything. I'm out, deal with the rest yourself," Hoseok said, getting into the car in front of him.

Now, it was only me, Jungkook and Clara. 

"For the last time, don't you dare do anything," I said to Clara. I moved to Jungkook and grabbed his collar, "And you Jungkook. If you dare to hurt Aria on purpose, I will slit your throat. You wanted to get into a relationship with her, so you better take full responsibility for her feelings." I let go of his collar and walked away, towards the car where Aria was sitting in. My blood was boiling and I really wanted to slap someone, but held myself in. I've never talked to anyone like that, but if it is to protect a loved one, I don't mind.

Back in the car, Aria was already sleeping. She was leaning against the door with a jacket between her head and the glass. Jimin was sitting in the passenger's seat and Taehyung was sitting next to Aria. I got in as well and sighed. I didn't want to rant to them, because Aria was sleeping, so I kept quiet for now. 

Jungkook's POV

I was taken aback at what had happened. I can't believe they all teamed up like this.. Is it really that bad that she just went along with us? It's not like I'm cheating on Aria. 

"Uhm.. sorry for.. that.." I said.

"It's okay, Kookie. They're probably just a bit jealous," she answered. 

"Hmm.. anyways, I don't think it would be a good idea if you sat in the same car as them.. Do you have a ride? How did you come here?" I asked. She started to look around as if lost, which made me confused, but I just shrugged it off. 

"I came with my friends.. but they left me there, because they thought I could go with you," she said.

"Oh.. you can call a taxi, right? Do I need to call one for you?" I asked. She nodded, so I did. I told the taxi driver the address and other relevant information. "You'll be fine here, right? I have to leave," I said. She looked down and sighed. 

"Yeah, probably. Can I get your number?" She asked. I gave her my number and gave her a smile, before going into the car. Jin drove off immediately when I was seated. The others didn't say anything to me, and for the first time in our years of friendship, I felt awkward.. 

Aria's POV

I woke up from my nap and tried to sit up straight, but my neck hurt. 

"Hey, finally awake?" Taehyung whispered. Apparently, Daisy and Jimin were both sleeping. 

I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder, "My head hurts.." I said. My voice was a little hoarse so I coughed a few times. 

"Same here.. It'll be fine, we're almost back home," Taehyung said. I nodded and went on my phone.

****

"Finally," I mumbled. I got out of the car and stretched a bit, while Taehyung did a full-out exaggerated stretch. I laughed at him and pushed him, so he fell on the floor. He fell on the grass and laughed at himself. 

We were in front of my house and they just drove by to drop me and Jungkook off. I gave each of them a hug and waved them goodbye. 

"It'll be okay, baby. Call me when you need to," she said. I nodded and gave her a tight hug. 

"You can call me too!" Taehyung said. I smiled and nodded.

"Bye~" I said, waving at them. They drove off and I went into my house, closing the door immediately. I didn't even say bye to Jungkook, but whatever. My parents weren't home, so I ran up to my room and threw my bags on the floor next to my closet. I jumped in bed with my phone and covered myself with a blanket, while hugging a plushy. I could hear Jungkook calling for me a few times, but I wasn't in the mood to respond or talk to him, so I ignored him. I put my earphones in and listened to music, trying to shut out any noise from outside. I was also not in the mood to think about today, so I didn't. I blanked out and just stared at the ceiling while singing along to songs. I sighed when my music stopped, because someone called me. I looked at the caller ID and saw Jungkook's name. I sighed and picked up.

"Aria?"

"Hmm.." I answered. 

"Why aren't you responding to my knocks?" He asked.

"I'm listening to music," I said.

"Oh.. do you want to come over? Or do you want me to come over?"

"No, I'm good," I said.

"What's bothering you?"

"Hm? Nothing," I said, hanging up. Too many questions.. 

I decided that it was time for some tea and a snack, so I ran downstairs without my phone. I made myself a cup of tea and decided that I wanted to eat strawberries with melted chocolate. I grabbed some strawberries out of the fridge and grabbed a straw. I put the straw through every strawberry to remove the green part. Afterwards, I melted some chocolate in a bowl, on top of a pan with boiling water. I was singing a random tune, when my doorbell rang. I expected Jungkook and was hesitant to open the door at first, but I just did. I mean, we haven't talked about today, so I just wanted to clear some things up with him.

I walked to the frontdoor and opened it, "Hey."

"Hey, can I come in?" He asked.

"Sure," I replied. Once he was in and closed the door behind him, I walked back to the kitchen. I took the bowl with melted chocolate off the pan and placed it on the kitchen counter. I put the bowl with strawberries on top of the one with chocolate and walked upstairs. Jungkook followed me without saying anything. I sat down on my bed and told him to sit down as well. 

"What's up?" I asked.

"Just.. wondering if you're okay," he asked.

"Oh, yeah, I'm okay. Why were you wondering?" I asked, tilting my head. I was honestly pretty curious about his answer. 

"I don't know.. You seemed off today," he said.

"Don't you know why? Are you that oblivious? Or are you just acting dumb?"

"What are you talking about?" He confusedly asked.

"You have to be kidding me.. I'm talking about Clara, Jungkook. If you still don't know what I'm talking about, please leave," I said, eating a few strawberries in the meantime. 

"That's what this is all about?" 

"What do you mean by 'that's what this is all about'? You've been spending your whole day with her. Not only were you neglecting me, but also your freaking friends, Jungkook. I don't understand how you could ditch your friends for her, but whatever, your choice," I said.

"Aria, listen. There's nothing between Clara and me. It was just old friends catching up," he said, trying to assure me, but I knew better.

"Old friends my . She was you ing ex, Jungkook. How do you call that 'catching up'? She told me to ing back off, so she could get you back. Do you still call that 'catching up'?"

"You're just talking nonsense now, Aria. She would never say that. Nothing is gonna happen between us, don't worry," he said.

"She literally said it to my face and if you don't want to believe me, fine. Now go back home and talk to her instead of me, I don't need you here," I said. 

"Aria.."

"What?"

"Why are you like this?"

"Like what? Like a normal human-being? The real question here is, why are you defending her?" I said, completely pissed off right now. 

"I'm not.. I'm sorry, okay? I won't do it again and I'll delete her number. Just.. stop being mad.." He said.

"Excuse me? You even got her number? Okay, Jeon, please leave now," I said. This guy just keeps pissing me off without realizing it, the hell. 

"No no, Aria. I'll delete it right now. Look, deleted! Please don't be mad. I'm sorry for everything.."

"Okay okay, but please just leave. You're giving me a headache," I said. He sighed and probably gave up, since I heard the door of my bedroom close. I placed the two bowls on the floor and lay down. I grabbed my phone and texted Taehyung. 

Aria: I'm pissed.
Taehyung: What? Why? Should I come over?
Aria: Jungkook just left my house and let's just say he pissed me off more by every word he said. 
Taehyung: .. I'll come over now. See you soon!
Aria: You really don't have to, Taehyung. Just stay home and rest.
Taehyung: Too bad I'm already standing in front of your door. Open up!

I chuckled and got out of bed, taking the two bowls with me. I opened the door for Taehyung first and walked to the kitchen. I placed the bowls in the sink and went back to where Taehyung was standing. He was taking his shoes off and ruffling his own hair. "Okay, where to?" He asked. I pointed up and walked behind him, holding onto the hem of his shirt. "Which room?" I pointed towards my room.

"You've been here before, how come you don't know where my room is?" I joked.

"Just a bad memory.." He answered. I laughed and followed him into my room. He jumped into bed and pulled the blanket over him. "Okay, tell me what happened."

I sighed and joined him on the bed, "Okay, well. He came over and asked me what was bothering me, so I answered him as honest as possible by saying that it was Clara. And the weird thing was that he kept defending her instead of making me feel better. So eventually, I kicked him out and was more pissed than I was before."

"What the hell.. why would he do that.. I clearly remember that he cheated on her, because she was annoying and too possessive. I'm not trying to justify his actions, but I really did think that he was totally over her. I don't even think he liked her at all.."

"Yeah well, the boy is confusing," I simply said. 

"Hmm.. and now? What are you two gonna do?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know.. I was on the verge of breaking up with him, but I stopped myself, because I wasn't so sure.." I said. Kinda extreme that I was thinking about breaking up, right? Or not?

"W-what? You were about to break up with him? No no no, you two have to talk this out. Just.. take a step back and maybe think about it? I'm not great with advice, but I do know that you two are almost perfect together, if only you didn't fight this much.. I can truly tell you that he's never been this happy and 'in love'," Taehyung said. I nodded and put both of my hands on my face.

"Why do we have such a ty relationship," I groaned. 

"It's just the process of a good relationship, Aria," he said. 

"I know I know.. Thanks for stopping by, by the way. You're great," I said, giving him a hug. He patted my head and pulled away. He sat up and walked over to the window, "Hey !" Taehyung said, calling out for Jungkook. I panicked and ran up to him, covering his mouth with my hand and closing the curtains. 

"What the hell are you doing, Taehyung?" I asked. 

"Chill, just let me talk to him," he said. He gently pulled my hand away and walked back to the window. From a distance, I saw Jungkook's face through the window. He looked sad..

"Jeon Jungkook, I know you're sad and all, but you can't be playing around with Aria like that. She's a girl as well, you know, she has feelings. And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. Solve this , asap," Taehyung said, closing the window and the curtains afterwards. 

"You're the here," I said, throwing a pillow at Taehyung's face, "I was planning on letting him calm down before yelling at him, but you just made him sadder.."

"I know, I'm sorry. Just trying to kick some sense in the boy," he said.

"Okay.. thanks, though, for sticking up for me," I said.

"Aw, it's okay, Aria. Anything for you," he smiled, "I'm going back home now, since it's getting late. Good luck with everything and don't think too much," he said. He walked up to me and gave me a tight hug before leaving. After a few seconds, I heard the front door close and my phone vibrate. 

Jungkook:  I'm really sorry, baby... 

I sighed and didn't know how to respond, so I sat there for probably half an hour, thinking about what to say. I eventually stuck with something really simple.

Aria: Hm.. it's okay, you're forgiven.

A minute after I sent that text, I heard a knock on the window, so I got out of bed and opened the window. I was facing a smiling Jungkook. "Thank you for forgiving me," he said. I laughed and nodded, "You're welcome. If you dare to do something like that again, I will cut you," I said. 

"Okay okay. Can I come over?" He asked. I thought for a second, but eventually nodded. A few seconds after that, I heard a knock on my frontdoor, so I went downstairs to open it. The minute the door opened, Jungkook pulled me into a tight hug. "I haven't hugged you for a while," he said. He pulled away from the hug and held my face between his hands. He looked me in the eyes and gave me a peck on my lips. "You know that I would never cheat on you, right?" 

"Didn't seem like it today.." I mumbled.

"I know, I'm sorry..."

"Do you have a good explanation for it?" I asked. Unfortunately, he shook his head, disappointing me. "It's just been a long time since I've seen her and I thought catching up was a good idea.."

"Hmm, okay, whatever then," I said. I ran upstairs and he followed me. 

"But I'm forgiven, right?"

"We'll see," I said, jumping back in bed. Jungkook walked up to my window and closed it, as well as the curtains. Afterwards, he lay down next to me, hugging me. "I'm so sorry, baby. I love you and only you," he said. I just 'hmm'-ed and turned around, hugging him. I pinched him really hard on his side and ignored his scream of pain. 

"You deserved that," I mumbled.

"I know," he replied. He my hair and gave me kisses on top of my head. "I'll buy you cake tomorrow," he said. I nodded and looked up at his face. He puckered his lips, waiting for a kiss. I reached my hand up and pulled on his bottom lip. He was now pouting, which made me laugh. 

"Please?" He asked. I reached up and gave him a quick kiss. However, he wasn't satisfied, so he reached down for another kiss, but this time a long and passionate one. He held my face with one hand and reached down for my hand to hold. He slowly started kissing my jawline and then my neck, making me blush. He'd better not leave a hickey, or else my parents are gonna kill me... 

I pulled away, "Let's stop here," I said, probably disappointing him. "What?" 

"Why did you pull away.." He pouted. 

"Because I don't want to go further," I said, "My parents are about to come home." 

"My house then?" He suggested. I laughed and nodded. He got up and crouched in front of me, so I could jump on his back. And so, I did. He basically ran down the stairs, making me almost fall off. When we reached his house, he ran upstairs, with me still on his back. I was wondering if he was dying, because I know I'm not that light and he was basically running... 

"You're tired, aren't you?" I laughed. He heavily breathed and shook his head, obviously lying. Well, his fault for running. 

He placed me down and caught his breath, before taking his shirt off, smirking at me.

I pulled a disgusted face, "Ew, don't ever look at me like that," I joked. He laughed and lay down on the bed next to me. Before kissing me, he looked at me in the most lovingly way. He held my face between his hands and gave me a soft peck on my lips, "I love you," he said. He then went to my forehead, to my nose, to my cheek and then back to my lips. Between the kiss, I tried to get a "I love you too" out. Not sure if he heard it, but doesn't matter. 

He then went on to my neck again. He just plainly kissed some spots, but on other spots. Damn it, now I have to find a way to hide the hickeys.. I sighed and just prayed that my parents wouldn't see them, because they would kill me.. 

Then, Jungkook suddenly on a very sensitive spot on my neck... ha..ha..ha... I was about to moan, but stopped myself. Jungkook noticed and pulled away, smiling at me. He stopped giving me hickeys and went down. He left kisses just above my right , before going to the left to do the same. This time, a moan escaped my lips and Jungkook stopped again. He looked up and smiled lovingly at me. He reached up and gave me a kiss. "I won't do anything you don't want me to," he said, assuring me that it was going to be okay. "Want me to continue or stop?" He asked. I put my mouth next to his ear and whispered, "Continue." He smiled and did as told. 

"Tell me to stop if you want me to stop, okay?" I nodded. He reached for the hem of my shirt and took it off for me. He then moved his hand from my belly button to my cleavage. He left kisses on my cleavage and reached back to unclasp my bra. I arched my back, so it would be easier for him. As expected from him, he got it off without problems. 

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?" He asked. 

"No, I don't," I smiled. 

"Long enough," he replied. 

***

I woke up from a deep sleep and found Jungkook next to me, shirtless. Just then, I remembered what happened last night and it put an immediate smile on my face. I know Jungkook is someone I trust and love, so losing my ity to him was no problem for me and I will definitely not regret it. Even if we end up breaking up, I wouldn't regret it, because during the time, I really loved him and trusted him. 

I looked up at Jungkook's face and he looked exhausted. I reached up for his nose and pinched it, causing him to wake up. His eyes fluttered open and looked around. When he saw me, he smiled and gave me a peck on my forehead. 

"Good morning, babe," he said, his voice still hoarse. 

"Morning," I replied. He smiled and closed his eyes again, covering his eyes with his arm. 

"Is there anything you want to do today?" Jungkook asked. It was Sunday, luckily not the day before school. Our school gave us a day off tomorrow, because they were busy repainting parts of the school. 

"Do you want to stay in or go out?" He asked, this time taking his arm off his face and looking at me. I pulled the blanket up, so it covered my whole body, because the cold suddenly hit me. 

"I want to go out, but if you want to stay in, I'm fine with that as well," I answered. He thought for a second and then turned his full body facing me. He got a strand of hair out of my face, putting it behind my ear. 

"Wherever you want to go, baby," Jungkook said. 

"How about staying in and going out to a club later or something?" I suggested. It's been a while since I last went to the club.. At least, that's what my memory was telling me. I couldn't remember going to a club in the past 1,5 months. Anyways, I was excited to go out, and even more excited if the rest of our crew wanted to come along. 

"Sounds like a plan then," he said, "Do you want to watch any movies? I can get my laptop and plug it into the tv."

"Are you bragging about your luxury?" I joked.

"N-no no, I just wanted to know if you were okay with it.." He stuttered. I laughed and put my hand over his mouth, "I was joking, shut up. I'll go down to make a smoothie then," I said. I got out of bed, taking the blanket with me, and went into the bathroom first. I changed into some of Jungkook's clothes and got out afterwards. I found him pouting on the bed and just chuckled, leaving the room. It was around 3.30PM, so Jungkook's parents were still at work. I came down to an empty living room and when I got to the kitchen, I found a sticky note on the fridge. 

Jungkook, honey. Your dad and I are off to work, but we left food in the fridge for you two. Make sure to take good care of her, okay? ;) We love you x

I smiled at the note and sticked it back on the fridge. I was caught off guard when Jungkook suddenly joined me in the kitchen. He stood behind me, putting his arms around my waist, and read the note. "Embarrassing.." Jungkook mumbled.

"But they're so sweet, how is that embarrassing?" He shrugged and took the note off the fridge, crumpling it and throwing it away. 

"Jungkook.." I softly said, "You're mean." Jungkook turned around and walked up to me and held my waist. I backed up until my back touched the kitchen counter. "S-stop.. what are you doing.."

"Didn't seem like you minded me coming closer last night," he winked. 

"Shut up," I said, pushing him away. I turned my back to him and started making the smoothie I was planning on making for the past 10 minutes. I looked in all the cabinets for a blender and looked for fruit when I found the blender. I grabbed two bananas and an orange. I peeled the banana and broke some pieces off by hand. When it came to the orange, Jungkook took it from me. 

"Not letting you cut again," he said. He peeled it first and cut the orange in smaller pieces, throwing it into the blender afterwards. He put the lit of the blender on top and turned it on, throwing icecubes in there meanwhile. While waiting for everything to blend, Jungkook turned back to me and held my face between his hands. "I love you," he said, giving me pecks all over my face. He was patiently waiting for a response, when I didn't give him one. It's not that I didn't love him, I just felt like teasing him to see how he would react. 

"Hey.. aren't you going to say something back?" Just the response I expected from him. I internally smirked. 

"Hm? What am I supposed to say?" I innocently said. He eyed me suspiciously and moved closer to me. He suddenly started tickling me, catching me off guard. I struggled to get away, but he was obviously stronger than me. "Okay okay, sorry! Stop! Oh my god!" I screamed. 

"Hmm? Why should I stop?" He smirked, continuing to tickle me. 

"Okay! Gosh! I love you too, just please stop!" I said, almost starting to get violent (not real violent, but just like, punching him.. or maybe kicking?). Luckily, he stopped and smiled instead of smirked. He came closer until our lips touched. While kissing, he reached over and turned the blender off. How smooth. He held my chin with one hand and rested his other hand just above my . He slowly started pulling away by leaving pecks on my lips, making butterflies go all kinds of crazy in my stomach. When he finally stopped, he bit his lip, which turned into a smirk. He turned around and poured our smoothies in two glasses. He turned back to me with the glasses in his hands. He handed me one and held my hand when I took the glass from him. He dragged me upstairs and placed his own glass on his desk, going straight to his laptop to plug it into the TV afterwards. I placed my glass on his nightstand and lay down, pulling the blanket up again. It might be like 25 degrees (celcius) outside, but inside, it was still cold for me. 

"I recently found this movie and I thought you might like it," he said. He clicked play and went over to the bed, taking his smoothie with him. He lay down next to me and put his hands underneath his head. I covered him with the blanket and hugged him. The movie was 10 Things I Hate About You

"Oh, sounds like the perfect movie for me," I said. 

"Shut up, I know you love me," he said, covering my mouth with his hand. I stuck my tongue out and his hand, but it did him nothing. "Nice try, babe. You really think your saliva is going to gross me out?" I sulked and pushed his hand away from my face. 

"You're too cute," he mumbled.

"What about y, beautiful, pretty and kind?" I joked. 

"You're cute, y, beautiful, pretty and kind. I love you, I love your smile, I love your laugh, I love you personality, I love how you blush when I compliment you, I love the way you look at me when you just wake up, I love how you're usually very understanding, I love how you look when I kiss you, I love how loving you are, I love how you always think of others first and I love you for just plainly being you. Is that enough?" He said. He was counting ten things on his hand the whole time he was talking. 

I blushed and wanted to cover his mouth the moment he said "I love your smile." 

"Get used to this, Aria," he chuckled, "It's not like this is the last time I'm gonna compliment you." I buried my face in his chest and ignored him, watching the movie instead. 

"Aren't you gonna tell me what you love about me?" He pouted. I sat up and paused the movie. I faced him and cleared my voice. I started off with one finger up. 

"Okay, I love your genuine smile, I love the way your eyes turn to crescent moons when you laugh, I love the way you kiss me, I love how caring you are, I love the way you look at me in the morning, I love your unique and angelic voice, I love the way you walk, I love the way you hug me, I love the way you value friendship and family over everything else and I love you for being you," I said, "Happy?" I looked at his face and he was blushing. Jeon Jungkook, the guy that used to be cold and full of hate, is blushing because of something I said. "Aw! You're so cute, you're actually blushing, oh my god!" I squealed. 

"Stop it," he embarrassingly said, hiding his face behind his hands. I lay down on his arm and looked up at him. 

"Don't worry, it's cute," I said. Jungkook's personality suddenly made a 180 degrees turn. He got up and straddled me. "Do you want me to make you blush again?" He asked, smirking. 

"G-get that smirk off your face first.." I said. He leaned down and kissed me. He put his hands next to my head and went from my lips to my jaw, and then to my neck. He left kisses and then on a certain spot. I pushed him off and laughed, "Okay okay, enough for today. Let me watch the movie now," I said.. He his lips and smiled, getting off of me. I sighed out of relief and played the movie. 

"Admit that you liked it~" He said, not looking at me. 

"I didn't, you're annoying," I said, getting back into the position we were in earlier. I put my head on his shoulder and hugged him. During the movie, Jungkook was surprisingly quiet and same goes for me. I was so into the movie that I started mumbling to myself. Jungkook seemed amused the whole time, until I said a specific thing.

"Gosh, how can long hair look so good on a guy.." I mumbled. "He's so hot and cute, oh my god."

"Hey.. are you completely ignoring the presence of your boyfriend?" He questioned. Without even looking, I knew he was pouting. This boy...

"What boyfriend?" I joked. I wanted to see how he would react. I honestly didn't expect him to get jealous if I complimented a guy on his appearance. Especially if it's Heath Legder, I mean, he's a god.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't notice Jungkook straddling me.. again. When I did notice, I almost screamed, until he suddenly put his lips on mine. I didn't respond, so he started tickling me. I started laughing and screaming and he took that as a chance to shove his tongue in my mouth. I pushed him away and laughed. "Stop!! Oh my god, can I really not enjoy a movie without you doing that?" He shook his head and gave me a few pecks before getting off. By this time, the movie almost ended, it was like 10 seconds before the ending. 

"I missed my favorite part.." I pouted. 

"Sorry, baby. You're just so irresistable," he said, turning his body to me and kissing me on the cheek multiple times. I turned my head so his kiss landed on my lips instead of my cheek. "Wow! I'm such a smooth boy," I said, making him laugh. 

"If you say so~" He said. He got up and turned his laptop off, as well as the TV. While he did all that, I grabbed my phone and texted everyone back that texted me, aka Taehyung and Daisy.

Taehyung: I heard we were going out tonight?? Are you coming? 
Aria: Of course I'm coming!! Do you not want me to come?

Daisy: Babe baby babe!! You're also going out tonight, right? It's been sooooo long
Aria: Hahaha ofc I'm going out with everyone! Btw, you should stop calling me babe and start calling Jimin babe. Won't he get jealous if I steal you from him??

Taehyung: Are you joking? Of course I want you to come! When will you two be here?
Aria: Why do you think I'm with him? 
Taehyung: Come on, Aria. Let's not keep secrets here. Is there something you need to tell me? ;)

My eyes widened when I read what Taehyung said. My immediate response was Jungkook. Did that er tell Taehyung already?

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Did you tell Taehyung about yesterday?" I basically shouted.

He glanced up at me, "Yeah, I did. Why? He's my best friend, I tell him everything."

"You're dead! Come here!" I said, getting up and running up to him. At first, he laughed, but when he realized I was actually chasing him, he ran away while laughing. 

"I'm sorry!" He laughed, "It's no big deal, just stop chasing me!" He ran downstairs and looked back a few times to see how far away I was from him. He ran into the living room and then to the backyard. He reached the end of the backyard and suddenly turned around. I was about to bump into him, but he pulled me in a hug. "I'm sorry, babe. Taehyung won't judge you," Jungkook said, still slightly laughing. 

"I know he won't judge me, but why do you need to tell him? Isn't it supposed to be something private between us?" 

"It's because he asked me first, and when I denied it, he kept asking about it and eventually threatened me with telling Jimin and Hoseok, which meant more teasing.." He quickly blurted out. I sighed and kicked his leg once before forgiving him. "Ouch..."

I stuck my tongue out and went back inside. I looked at the time and it was already 4.30PM, which meant I had to go take a shower. I went upstairs and grabbed my phone to see if either Taehyung or Daisy had texted me back and as expected, they did. 

Daisy: Hahaha shut up! Anyways, want to go to the mall quickly? I need to buy a dress, because I don't have one for tonight. I'm sure you need a new dress as well, you've been wearing the black one for the past 3 years.
Aria: No, I haven't! It's only been like.. a year.. but I'll gladly come with you! Tell me when and where, mall is closing around 7, so we have to be quick!! 

Taehyung: Jung Aria, are you still there? I was joking!! Come on, responddddddddd!
Aria: Jungkook has told me everything already! You sly thing, was it really necessary for you to ask that? I'm so embarrassed right now kagdeijkdvn
Taehyung:  Don't worry about it, Aria! I'll keep it a secret ;)
Aria: Shut up, I'm leaving. Byeee~

When I put my phone down, Jungkook suddenly snatched it from me. "What are you laughing about? Who are you talking to?" He unlocked my phone and looked through the messages I exchanged with Taehyung. "Yah.. you text him this much? We don't even text that much..."

"That's because I see you every single day, idiot. Why do I need to text you when you're literally by my side all the time?" I asked, rhetorically of course. I wasn't expecting a reply.

"Oh, right.."

"If you want me to text you more often, take the initiative and text me first," I said, sticking my tongue out. I got up from his bed and was about to go back to my house to change into something more presentable, so I could go shopping with Daisy. Just when I was about to open and exit Jungkook's frontdoor, he stopped me.

"Am I not getting a proper goodbye-kiss?" He asked. I smiled and turned around. I reached up to give him a small peck on the lips, when he gently pushed me against the door and kissed me passionately. I was losing my breath, so I pulled away. 

I smiled at him, "I really have to go now. I'll see you later, okay?" I said. He nodded and waited for me to leave his house. Before exiting the house, I turned around and gave him one last peck. I opened the door and walked out, back to my own house. Surprisingly, my parents were home. Their car was parked in front of the house. 

"Mom? Dad?" I shouted when I got in the house. 

"Yes, honey! We're in the kitchen!" I heard mom's voice shout back. I made my way to the kitchen and looked at what they were doing. "Hey, sweetie. Where were you?" She asked. 

"I was nextdoor," I simply said. My mom stopped for a second and then nodded. 

"Did you spend the night at his house? I didn't see you when I came back," she said.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, anticipating her response. She was probably gonna give me a speech about how bad it is to stay with a guy, at his home, when he's home alone.

"Nothing, just wanted to make sure you were safe," she said. I was quite surprised at what she said. She normally doesn't talk like this... What the hell... 

"Sweetie, your dad and I had a little chat about you and Jungkook. We've realized that we were too absorbed into your study, that we completely forgot your happiness. I know we've been doing that for the past decade or so, but I just wanted to tell you that we do care about your happines and that we're sorry for causing you any sadness. Your dad and I are very close with his parents, as you might know, so we were both very happy when you two told us that you were dating. Your dad and I are just scared that you're gonna get hurt, that's all. Just take good care of each other and don't hurt yourself, okay? We will always love you, and as long you're happy, we are as well. From now on, your dad and I will take a step back from your life and we'll let you decide your own faith." Tears where threatening to fall when she said that. My whole life I thought my parents were trying to control my life, but they were just being protective. They were scared of me getting hurt.. 

"Mom.. why are you only telling me this now? Do you know how sad I've been because of you two trying to control me? I thought you only cared about my studies.." I said, tears falling unknowingly.

"Oh sweetie," my mom said, "We're so, so sorry.. We just wanted to protect you and keep you from being hurt. We knew that law school was a safe decision, so we insisted on you going there. We're really sorry, we'll make it up to you next time, okay?" She embraced me and held my head. 

"Thanks mom.. for telling me all that. I'll treat you two to a weekend off in a five star hotel one day, promise," I said, laughing while also crying. 

"Yah yah," she said, "As long as we can have a weekend off." She let go of me and smiled. 

"I'll take care of that," I wiped my tears away, "But I really have to go change now. I'm meeting up with Daisy at the mall. It's okay if I go out tonight, right?" 

"Of course, sweetie. Just be careful and call me if anything happens. Oh, and do you want to eat dinner at home? Jungkook can come, " she said. I nodded and gave her a kiss on her cheek, before going upstairs. I put on a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt. I put my converse on and ran out of the house with a small backpack on my back. I was holding my phone and looked at Daisy's message. She wanted to meet up at the mall at 5.15PM and it was now 4.55PM. I was luckily gonna make it, because from my house to the mall is only a 15 minute ride with the bus. The bus just arrived when I got to the busstop, so I sighed out of relief. I took a seat in the back of the bus and took my phone out of my jacket. 

Jungkook: Have fun at the mall, baby!! 

I smiled at his text. He actually took the initiative to text me this time. Although it was just a short message, it still made my heart flutter. 

Aria: Thank you!!  Can I come to your house to get ready later?? 
Jungkook: Of course! I'll be waiting~
Aria: I'll have to take a shower at home first, though.. 
Jungkook: Or you can take a shower at my place ;) 
Aria: Ew.. 
Jungkook: I'm kidding, but you can take a shower at my house too. It will be less of a hassle. 
Aria: I'll think about it. You're also eating dinner at my house later! See you laterrr 

I checked the time before putting my phone back in my pocket. I noticed the bus was almost at the mall, so I pushed the stop-button. As I walked towards the exit, I held onto all the poles to not fall when the bus made a turn or stopped. I got to the door safely, without even stumbling once. *Pats own shoulder 

I notified Daisy that I was in front of the mall and was about to turn around when somone suddenly backhugged me. 

"Daisy!!" I smiled. I turned around to hug her back. 

"What are you so happy about?" She laughed, "Did you and Jungkook solve things? Taehyung told me something." She giggled.

"What?! That told you? Oh my god.." 

"Don't call him 'that ! Anyways, you have to tell me everything about it once we're back," she said. 

"You're crazy.." She just laughed and hooked her arm with mine. We walked into the mall and saw our favorite store, which we also entered immediately. They had a section with dresses, so we went into that section and started looking through all the dresses. When I was looking at the black dresses, Daisy pulled me away and told me to look at more colored dresses.

"How about this red dress? I'm sure you would look hot in it," she said. I looked at her weirdly, but still picked up the dress. I must say that the dress was very pretty. It's because I barely wear any colored things, but red usually suits me pretty well according to Daisy.

We continued our shopping in the same store. Daisy was still looking through dresses while I was looking at the other sections. I found a few sets (skirt + crop top) and picked those up as well. Surprisingly, there was only one black item. 

"I'm so proud of you," Daisy said, patting my shoulder. I chuckled and followed her to the fitting rooms. I went in one next to hers and tried everything on, once in a while showing it to Daisy if I liked it. In the end, I was stuck between the red dress and a black/white co-ordi set. I waited for Daisy outside of the fitting room. She came out of the fitting room with a dress in one hand, and three dresses in the other hand. It was obvious that she was going for the single one. 

"I'm stuck.." I said, showing her the two dresses I was comtemplating about. She gave both of the dresses a good look before choosing the black/white co-ordi set. 

"Are you sure? I thought you like the red one," I said.

"I still like it, but this one will suit you better since it has black in it," she said. I nodded and thanked her. I placed the red dress back where it belonged and went to the cashier to pay for it. Daisy paid for her dress as well and we both left the store. 

"Do you need shoes?" She asked. I thought for a second and went through all the shoes I owned in my head. 

"I do. I want the black ones with the strap that vertically goes up. Do you remember the ones I showed you?" I asked her. She nodded and led me to a store, where they sold shoes. She wasn't in the mood for searching, so she immediately went to the employee and asked her about black pumps with a vertical strap. The employee led us to the place where the shoes were and we thanked her. I looked for my size and tried it on. I got an approving nod from Daisy and smiled. Daisy didn't have to buy shoes, so we went to the cashier right away. I paid and we left the mall afterwards, satisfied with our purchases. 

"I'll be going home now! Bye, Daisy," I smiled at her. She smiled back and waved, running off to her bus. I did the same and got in. On my way back, I sent Jungkook a text, telling him I was on my way home. 

Jungkook: Are we going to eat dinner first? 
Aria: Yess! You can go to my house first, I'll be there in 10 minutes! 
Jungkook: Okay, baby. Be careful on your way home, I love you

I smiled and put my phone away. I turned my head to look outside. I spent the whole ride watching the scenery outside. I have to admit that I haven't done this very often, so I even spotted new cafes and stores I've never seen before. 

"Mom? Dad? I forgot my keys.." I shouted, before I knocked on the door. In less than a second, the door was opened by Jungkook. He smiled at me and pulled me in. "They're in the kitchen," he whispered. I nodded, took my shoes off and walked to the kitchen. On my way to the kitchen, I threw my bags on the couch.

"Mom!" I said, hugging her. She smiled back at me and continued plating the food. 

"What are you so happy about?" She asked. I just shrugged and let go. I went up to my dad and gave him a peck on his cheek. When I turned around, I found Jungkook standing there with his lips out, as if he was expecting someone to kiss him. I walked up to him and gave him a small peck. 

"Let's not get too lovey dovey here, shall we? Dinner is ready," Dad said. He sat down on his usual spot (not very usual anymore, because they were barely home), and mom did the same. Jungkook and I sat next to each other, across from my parents. We all started eating and having conversations about our day. For the first time in a while, my parents were actually interested in my personal life, instead of my schoollife. They asked questions about the boys and about Daisy. They seemed content and happy about the fact that everyone was talkative. We used to be very awkward during dinner, because my parents only talked about school, but now that they were actually interested in my personal life, the whole sphere took a 180 degrees turn. 

"Yeah, Daisy and Jimin have been dating for a while now.." I laughed, "And they're h-" 

I stopped when SOMEONE'S hand suddenly rested on my thigh. I wanted to punch him, but my parents were literally watching us, so I didn't. 

"What were you saying, honey?" Dad asked. 

"Oh right.. They're v-very happy," I said, pinching Jungkook's hand. He removed his hand and made a soft chuckle. My parents did not seem to notice it, so we were safe. 

"Thank you for the dinner, Mrs. and Mr. Jung. I'll make sure to come by more often," Jungkook said. We were standing near the frontdoor and while I was running upstairs to get some things, my parents were having a talk with Jungkook. I don't know about what, but they were. 

"Let's go," I said. Jungkook took some things from me and held it for me. I was only holding my dress, while Jungkook was holding everything else. We left my house and made our way to Jungkook's house, holding hands. 

"Well, that was fun," Jungkook smiled. 

"If you ever dare to do that again, I will never allow you in my house again," I said, hissing at him. He just laughed and let go of my hand to open his frontdoor. He let me go in first and entered his house afterwards. We immediately went upstairs. 

"You take a shower first," Jungkook suggested. I nodded and took everything I needed with me. 

***

"Your turn, Jungkook," I said, finally finished taking a shower. I was wearing his bathrobe when I came out of the bathroom. Jungkook nodded and went into the bathroom. His shower only took less than 5 minutes, while mine took about 15 minutes. He went out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. At first, I didn't even notice, because I was too busy with make-up. I only noticed when he decided to give me a backhug. I turned around to look at him and when he smirked, I turned back to the mirror, blushing. He chuckled and went to his closet. 

"Should I wear something nice or just a t-shirt?" He asked.

"Depends on what you want to wear, Jungkook," I said. 

"I'll wear a t-shirt then," he said, grabbing a black t-shirt. He put it on and got rid of his towel, so he was only wearing his boxers. I avoided looking at him and just continued doing whatever I was doing. Luckily, he put his jeans on as quick as he got the towel off. I was now safe to look again. 

"Do you have a hairdryer?" I asked. He nodded and plugged one in for me. He told me to sit down in front of him, so he could do my hair. I agreed and sat down in front of him. He blowdried my hair and when he was done, he ruffled my hair once. I sighed and got up. "I'll be changing in the bathroom," I said.

"Why? It's not like I've never seen you ," he smirked. 

"Shut up.." I mumbled, entering the bathroom. I changed into the set and looked at myself, glad that I bought the dress. When I exited the bathroom, Jungkook was sitting on the bed with his phone in his hands. He looked up and his mouth fell open when he saw me. 

"Wow.." He muttered. 

I chuckled, "Thanks, now hurry up and do your hair. We only have 30 minutes left and you take 20 minutes doing it," I said. He got out of his daze and got up, walking to the bathroom. Meanwhile, I looked in the mirror to see if my make-up looked good. I smiled out of content and applied my lipstick. 

Twenty minutes had passed and Jungkook finally came out of the bathroom. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and got up. I put my shoes on and was now almost as tall as Jungkook, almost. 

"You look hot, babe," he whispered in my ear. I blushed and put my coat on. He offered his hand and I took it. When we were outside, the van was already standing in front of the door. The door opened and someone shouted, "Woohh! You two look great!" Hearing by the voice, I knew that it was Hoseok. I laughed and got in the van. Jungkook followed and closed the door. 

"Let's go then! Turn up!!" Taehyung shouted. Everyone covered their ears and laughed. This boy...