half-bloods meet demon's?

God's & demon's

Today Youngjae was the first one who woke up earlier then the rest being because there lovely roommate ricky loved water so much he would stay in the bathtub for a long time. This time youngjae would actually take a peacefull shower without having to wait for anyone to come out and not being late to school. Youngjae, N, kyungsoo, and Ricky live together since they all where half-bloods.

 

"Today is the day I get to take my peaceful shower" youngjea said to himself.  Unfortunately the bathroom door was locked and that only meant Ricky had woken up earlier then him.

" RICKY HOW DARE YOU... HURRY YOUR AND TAKE A SHOWER AND COME OUT NOW" 

The elder soon woke up to a sighs since they been trough this every morning they gotten used to it by now. A routine that he has gotton tired of since they arrived 1 year ago.

 

"Seriously Ricky sometimes I think you're a merman....wait are you? "

" Ricky answer me your a merman aren't you....answer meee" youngjae said shaking ricky back and forth.

"Yah youngjae can you just shut up for once you're starting to give me a headache" Kyungsoo said glearing at youngjae. Its only morning and he's already starting with a headache, what a great day it is for him.

"Seriously what makes you think he's a merman youngjae. .he might like water to much and he might also sleep in water to much..OMG OUR RICKY IS A MERMAN" N said screaming it out.

"See told you guys ricky is secretly a merman" youngjae said nodding his head as well as N.

"Oh there gone"  N said kungsoo and Ricky where gone leaving N and youngjae behind they were probably at school by now.

 

"You guys left us behind without waiting" N said walking to the school gate where kyungsoo and ricky were waiting for them.

"Yeah yeah where gonna be late for class if you guys don't hurry up"

youngjea and ricky werected both in the same class B4 as for N and kyungsoo who were just 1 year older where in class C2. 

Soom class had started. 

"Good morning class... we have new students today so take your seats" Mr. Kim said,  as soon as everyone was quite the new students came in. They caught everyone's attention as they were very handsome for high schooler's.

"Pleas introduce yourself" Mr. Kim pushed them towards the front if the room, with greatgreat suspense everyone waited for then to introduce themselves.

" My name is L.joe"

"And I'm Daehyun please take care of us" he said with a bright smile.

"Something seems off with them" Ricky whispered to youngjae who sat next to him, feeling a great power from them ment that they weren't human, maybe witches perhaps.

"Your right they don't seem to give the human vibe" youngjea said he had made eye contact with one of them which sent shivers down his back.

"What is the human vibe" Ricky said questioning youngjae who rolled his eyes in return, Ricky always worried when youngjae did that it made him feel like one day youngjayoungjae's eyeballs will get stuck.

Class C2

" Guys quite down today we have new students. Pleas introduce yourself" Mr. Bang said with his deep.

"I'm kai and he's leo pleas take care of us" Both bowed politely.

"Seems like leo doesn't like to speak much, take a seat behind N and kungsoo" Mr. Bang said pointing to the back empty seats.

" Kyungsoo they give me a bad vibe " N nuged Kungsoo who had already statred reading his book, looking at N with an annoyed face he simply agreed with him.

Their smile giving them a sense of darkness, yet they couldnt figure out weather it was them or it was just a feeling that should be ignored.