It's not over

God's & demon's

I'm back yay.....well enjoy \(^o^)/

 


 

N's POV

" ......I know everything about you" Leo's father replied with a sweet smile on his face that send shivers down my spine.

"How, when, why" I asked confused as to why he would know about me it is the first time after all meeting Leo's father after all, but what if Leo was the one who told him of no it can't be Leo loves me to much ash what am I saying now.

"I see you love my son as well Mr. Cha"

"Ehhh I would never......" I said getting cut off by Leo's father 

"Don't speak otherwise you won't listen to your heart and what it tells you" 

My heart what's these whole situation got to do with my heart there is no way I'm in love with Leo no way. Ah who I'm fooling.

"I'll accept you and Leo to be together in one condition that you give me grandchildren I want one hundred" he said in such a serious face.

What kind of person can have one hundred kids and being a guy its not possible. Wait why am I even thinking about it. Something is wrong with my heart I feels funny.

"Deal" Leo said giving his father a warm hug.

"There is no way I'm have hundred kids"


 

kyungsoo's POV 

"Ricky were is N and youngjae" I said looking inside there rooms they have been gone all morning and its become very late.

"I don't know hyung they were here when I left"

"Ahh why did I end up losing them..... Ricky you stay by my side and don't think about leaving or I'll punish you real good"

"But hyung I promised L. Joe to go with his somewhere " Ricky wined back. 

"Yah......were is these somewhere"

"My original home D.O" Kai said leaning on the wall while the other demon made his way to Ricky.

"Hey you two hands of each other"

Why is it that they can always come in did Ricky leave the door open again.

"So these are the disgusting demon's you guys fell for " Neil said looking at them in disgust. 

What is Ricky's brother doing here and with more of our brothers.

"Niel what are you...."

"NIEL LET ME GO" Ricky shouted. Soon I was being grabbed as well.

"Get them too " Niel said ordering the others to get Kai and L. Joe who seemed way to clam for this situation while I'm here panicking in the inside.

 

 

We were brought back to "heaven" as they call let more like hell it was at least for me. Being your father the head and such a controlling father he was Zuse.

"Father" I said looking around how nothing changed.

"SILENCE PEASANT"  He shouted at me I guess I'm no longer his son but a peasant wow I have upgraded to a peasant.

It looked like as the gods where present even Ricky's father who never once came to see his son.

"How could you do this to your father fall in love with some one who deserve to be killed and you Ricky I expected more from you and what about the others there not even here....how amusing there here as well DEMON'S"

"Sir with all do respect they have done nothing wrong you can blame us or even kill us but don't hurt them" L.joe spoke up he seemed rather clam and very cautious of the situation.

"Respect you demon's come to give me respect. There is no respect in what my son as done he has broken the rules and he has to pay for it and you sweet lover enjoy your pain"

The last thing he said before I would be the one who would pay the price I knew this was a bad idea never. Who knew my own father would end me.

"Hyung wake up HYUNG WAKE UP HYUNG" Ricky cried

"Kyungsoo my love wake up I SAID WAKE UP" I herd kai for the first time cry but why did he really love me that much.

"I....sorry" were my last words.

"You will pay for this" Kai said Turing into his demon form till L.joe stopped him and opened his portal grabbing ricky on his way. Not before Kai grabbing kyungsoo body did the bortal close.