Bring it on ( edited)

God's & demon's

O(≧∇≦)O I'm back, back again .....to bother everyone


 

Back at the apartment

"Hyung.....are we really going to fight them " Ricky said looking down at the floor. 

"Ricky you do understand that our brother is dead that his own father killed him without no hesitation........what do u suppose we do stand here and do nothing and wait for them to kill us next" N said sobbing once again. 

"Lookie here Cha Hakyeon and were is your little demon boyfriend huh" 

"Brother" Ricky spoke up seeing his brother Niel had come back.

"Brother you say don't make me laugh all you are to me is a low life"Niel said smirking at Ricky who was now besides N who was glearing holes into Niel's body.

"I'm sorry did I break your heart ricky"

"The only thing that you broken here is my mirrors thank you very much for that "

Daehyun's POV

By the time we got to the apartment there was company already there. I guess they were other gods like Younjae.

"Look who we have here youngjae and his boyfriend the darklord" spoke a guy with semi long hair and very large lips.

"Actually Satan is the darklord he is way way more evil then I am" I said with a smirk on my face I actually felt smart for knowing that.

"I see that you been spending time with youngjae by the way how is kyungsoo is he feeling alright"

"YOU SON OF A B......." N hyung suddenly lunched himself at big lips with all his might but stopped by jae who was crying while holding N in his arms.

It makes me mad to see him suffer like no one messes with my jae. A demon has to do what a demon has to do unleash there power. Now burn.

"ARGH MY HEAD ITS BURNING WATER I NEED WATER" pain his pain its feels wonderful more burn more more.

"BURN MORE MORE AND MORE" 

Soon his eyes started to bleed he had fallen on the floor he needs to suffer more.

"DAEHYUN STOP" youngjae yelled at me making me go back to my senses.

"I'm sorry"

"Its okay Were taking him with us let's go" N hyung said with no pity in his voice its like he was Leo when he is happy.

 

 

 

 

Heaven 

"well what an honor to have you guys back and you brought a guest" Zeus said looking down at N, Ricky , youngjae and their guest Daehyun.

"YOU KILLED MY BROTHER WITHOUT ANY MERCY WHAT KIND OF FATHER ARE YOU" N yelled at Zeus with all his might he was well pissed real pissed off that he be willing to kill to get his revenge.

"I was no longer his father he broke the rules and he ressived his payment and that was death you of all people knew the consequences of being with a demon and you have to pay up as well"

"So your planning on getting rid of us to your worse then any demon in hell....here we brought back your little angle" N said throwing the body benth the all mighty gods

"Were not quite sure I'd he still alive" younjae spoke up.

"How dare you hurt your own brother .......ANSWER ME RICKY" for the first time God Poseidon spoke up.

"Brother what brother that person was never my brother and you were never my father" Ricky said in the most cold voice.

"Its over we give up were no longer going to obay you want to kill us come and get us " n said raising his arms up in the air. It was the final payment.

"KILL THEM" Zeus yelled 

It was war four against an army of half bloods.

"I love you guys no matter what " n said hugging both Ricky and Youngjae.

War had started. Daehyun was using his mind play during their insides with fire he had half of the half bloods rolling on the floor with pain till they past out or died. Meanwhile N was fighting with all his might after all he was the son of Ares god of war, it couldnt be any better he was good at fighting. Youngjae on the other hand was having a bit of a hard time fighting he was after only good at poetry and archery but where in the world is going to find a bow and arrow. On the other hand Ricky was having a pleasant time fighting with his water power. Till his father decided to take matters into his own hands seeing that these war wasn't going stop till one went down.

"Ricky watch out" Youngjae yelled but it was to late Poseidon has already attacked leaving lots of smoke.

"Smoke!?... why is there smoke?" N said trying to clear the air it was staring to hurt his eyes.

"Kai?...." Daehyun suddenly said he was confused the only person who can cause so much smoke is well kai.

"That's not kai.....kyungsoo?!!!"


 

Hello there young people I kinda forgot to finish writing it yesterday so today I came back and finsh writing yay thanks for reading ヾ(´(エ)`ノ゙