HOME

God's & demon's

 Its been weeks or a month I apologize for that but i'm back yay well enjoy 


War had started. Daehyun was using his mind play during their insides with fire he had half of the half bloods rolling on the floor with pain till they pass out or died. Meanwhile N was fighting with all his might after all he was the son of Ares god of war, it couldn't be any better he was good at fighting. Youngjae on the other hand was having a bit of a hard time fighting he was after only good at poetry and archery but where in the world is going to find a bow and arrow. Meanwhile Ricky was having a pleasant time fighting with his water power. Till his father decided to take matters into his own hands seeing that these war wasn't gonna stop till one went down.

"Ricky watch out" Youngjae yelled but it was too late Poseidon has already attacked leaving lots of smoke.

"Smoke!?... why is there smoke?" N said trying to clear the air it was starting to hurt his eyes.

"Kai?...." Daehyun suddenly said he was confused the only person who can cause so much smoke is well kai.

"That's not kai.....kyungsoo?!!!"

hey

“wait what…...Kyungsoo” Youngjae said confused as to why Daehyun said Kyungsoo name.

Soon after that the smoke was gone a similar figure appeared.

“Kyungsoo your back” Ricky said crying in his arms, he couldn't believe his brother came back from the dead or maybe he's become a zombie ricky could no longer think straight from the shock that his father tried to kill him and his brother came back. He had passed out in Kyungsoo arms.

Kyungsoo it's really you………..RICKY is he okay” N said running too Kyungsoo too see that Ricky was passed out in his arms. He couldn't contain his feels any more so he cried.

“Hes fine he just passed out from the shock of seeing me i guess” Kyungsoo said as he eyes began to tear up. Soon Youngjae was there with them crying tears of joy to see his brother back alive.

“we thought you were gone forever” N said hugging kyungsoo tightly

“who did you came back?”

“its a long story but im back and I couldn't be any better thanks to Kai who brought me back”

“WHO HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE” Zuse said pointing at kyungsoo ruining their reuniting moment.

“Long story short i went to hell i was saved and now i'm back too bring my brother back with me from this living hell up in here”

“How dare you call this place hell the place that was once your home”

“This was never a home to us, we were never treated like your sons even demons fathers treat their kids better then you treated us” N replied he had so many feelings going through his head.

He was right after all they where never loved like any kids or at least like Poseidon treated ricky, Poseidon always cared for ricky no matter what after all he was his only son but after that Poseidon had one more kid Niel he completely disregarded Ricky. Soon after that he fell into a depression he would sit near a well and watch families from below and watch over them, that place soon became their favorite place to be at and the place where they meet and became brothers. All they wanted was a place they could call home nothing more. After that they were all sent to live on earth to protect all beings from demons. Who knew that they would wound up being protected by demons.

“and you poseidon have you forgotten that that Ricky is your son that little boy who you loved….you where trying to kill now.” Youngjae spoke up mad from the fact that he was trying to kill their younger brother.

“we're going home” Kyungsoo spoke up

“you no longer have a home” Zuse said laughing bitterly

“Even if where demon we will give them a home where they will be loved” Daehyun spoke up and hugging youngjae

“well said…...we might be demons but we're not heartless like you” L. joe appeared taking Ricky from Kyungsoo arms too his. L.joe, leo and kai had appeared.

“very well but remember this is war between us now you are no longer gods but demons” Ares said standing up and leaving.


just casually dropping these here

soooooo cute