It's not over pt.2

God's & demon's

(≧∇≦)/ on with the fic....... Thanks for subscribing


"Kyungsoo I know you hate me but don't die on me.....I ment it when I told you I love you don't leave" jongin said hugging kyungsoo body.

"Were here come on Kai let's go" L.Joe said helping him up. They had arrived to there shared apartment in the Underworld. They had gotten ready and opened the door to find Leo, N, and amon Leo's father in a "deep conversation".

Ricky's POV

"Ricky, L.Joe were is kai and Kyungsoo are they okay" N said in a worried tone.

how can we tell him that our best friend, no brother was killed because of our stupid decisions that we made. I can't seem to stop the tears from falling it feels like a part of me just died I can't do this no more.I felt arms hug me I knew it was L.Joe I was thankful he was here otherwise I would of broken down more.

"Ricky answer me were is kyungsoo" N raised his voice.

"I'm sorry I....I...COULDN'T SAVE HIM ITS ALL my fault" kai said burying his face in kyungsoo body.

"......." 

N kept quite for a while till I finally herd loud crying from him. We couldn't do anything to protect our brother.

"THIRE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS" N stood up wiped his tears grabbed me and for the first time used his power to get us out of the underworld.

I'm not sure of what he's planning but I'll support him even if I need up dead as well brothers have each others back.


 

Youngjae's POV

My head hurts. Why does it hurt.

"youngjae do you hear me where going back home get ready to fight they killed Kyungsoo...go back to the apartment we will wait for you NOW GO" 

"Youngjae are you okay" Daehyun asked me. I guess I'm no good at hiding my emotions.

"The gods....they killed Kyungsoo" I said feeling weak.

"Jae I'm sorry"he said giving me a hug.

"Take me back to the apartment their waiting for me"