Daejae

God's & demon's

Youngjae's POV

As Daehyun packed his things to head back to earth. I have been thinking can we really live a normal life, and do I really want to have a kid.

"Jae what are you think, your eyebrows seem to be having a hard time there" Dae said pointing at my frowning eyebrows.

"I'm over thing things, our kids aren't really simple you know"

"I can see that. I'm your demon boyfriend and you're my goddess boyfriend who will have my kid, sounds pretty normal don't you think" he said with a did grin and back hugging me.

"You really want a kid" I said sounding unsure

"Of course, its kid that will be born as part of our love and will be very powerful like me and kind like you, I just hope she doesn't have your attitude"

"Excuse you I have an amazing attuied, and I hope she doesn't have your eating habit" I said smiling.

I really do hope that we can actually live as a normal family like the one I always wished I had. I will give my child the best life I can she will have both of her parents with her.

"You guys this is digustigly beautiful" N said opening the door.

"Aww younjae is finally being romantic towards Daehyun here" Kyungsoo cooed from behind N. They can't be more annoying can they.

"Isn't he, We're having a baby girl guys" daehyun said touching my stomach.

"Wait your pregnant now" N said in confusion

"OMO guys you already did it" kyungsoo said looking more like an owl now.

Daehyun can't be more of an idiot.

"Daehyun you....I'm going to kill you, better start running now" I said Turing around but Daehyun was already gone.

'He left the second you said his name"

"But your not denying anything baby Jae"  Kyungsoo said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I feel sick" I said holding my last nights dinner in.

Such good brothers I have. Kyungsoo helping get to the bathroom while N was shinnig with excitement. Ricky well he was being him.


 

"No way you are pregnant... Never thought you'd be the first" Kai said petting my head which with pleasure slapped him.

"Bravo Daehyun" l.Joe said high fiveing daehyun.

"I feel sick, I was good yesterday"

"Its okay, I guess that's how baekhyun knew what you were going to have" Ricky said bring me a glass of water.

"Well at least you know now to use protection"N said laughing. Me on the other hand wanted to puke my whole organs out.


 

Daehyuns POV

Jae and I finally arrived to our shared apartment with Leo hyung and N. And I'm pretty sure jae wants to muder me.

"Jae how do you feel" I said entering our room

"Like "

"Do you hate me" I asked nervously.

"No, as much as I want to I don't hate you but you better take great responsibility of this thing in here or for real get ready for your funeral" he said smilin at me. (^~^)

"Ofcoures I am, never in a million cheese cakes would I leave you"

"Cheesecake really dae"

"I really do love cheesecakes and you" I said kissing him.