Discovery

God's & demon's

Hi there readers, *sigh* I'm starting to get lazy on writing this story what shall I do. I hope I don't make my story sound stupid.  Anyway thanks for subscribing and reading my story ^_^ 

 


As soon as school ended ricky and L.Joe where hanging out as well as youngjea and Daehyun.

" well the youngest have left frist what do you want to do N" Kyungsoo said. He never thought youngjea and ricky would make friends with the the new students so fast since they always been a bit shy to invite anyone home.

"I want to sleep and forget everything" N was pretty much tired from being stared at and being told love confessions if call them love confessions that is. He didn't understand why this so called leo was being so stubborn why can't he just leave him alone. 

"So where head home then...what do you want to eat"

" Fast food would be fine" N suggested he really didn't feel like thinking. 

" Well al right I just hope we don't get fat..... N I think kai knows what we are and I think I know what they are" Kyungsoo said talking to N but unfortunately N had already started walking faster than him.

"Yah why can't you just listen to me"


 

"This is our home" youngjea said showing Daehyun and L.joe there apartment where they lived. But Daehyun had already made his way to the refrigerator for the search of food.

"Why can't you be more polite" L.Joe said to Daehyun who was attacking Ricky's refrigerator. 

"I can't I was born as a bad boy" Daehyun said with a smirk. He was after all a bad boy.

"Aish did you get what you need now let me teach you some technology" youngjea said dragging Daehyun with him to his room. He was just excited to teach some one about his favorite thing in the world technology. He always wanted to be a secret spy but kyungsoo said it was a wast of time and he would end up being killed even though there gods children. 

"Well then would you like to hang out in my room then since N didn't let me show you around since he says it's to dangerous sorry about that" he said giving him a smile. 

"Its not a big deal we can go next time I'll protect you"


 

Soon kai where out of school and had no idea how to start there mission or  where to start. Daehyun and L.joe where going to hang out with some friends they had meet.

"Leo where do we start terrorizing people"

" Some where I'm not near you" he mumbled. He really just wanted to go along with Daehyun and L.joe to where they were going since N lived there to.

"Grate let's start at the park I bet there are many people there" kai said dragging leo with him. Soon they arrived at a park where many children and teens were hanging around. Since kai is the prince of all demons he had many talents other demons has he could send someone to hell, play with there mind, cause them all kinds of pain he just didn't know who was frist. He was glad he brought leo with him maybe he can just punish the fake people around them. Leo can tell if relationship is good or bad, who's fake and who's not, he could punish them by giving one of them a comand.

"Leo give me the fake two face people I just want to torture them with guilt and pain" he said happy as ever could be.

"The group of friends over there that girl with the mini skirt and to much make up she's been bullying the girl in the middle who's carrying their bags.....jelousy" leo spoke vare low looking the direction where the group was now giggling because they had notice his stare which gave leo a headache. 

"Oh such a deep past I like it" kai said locking his lips. Soon the girl in the mini skirt had stabbed her self in front of everyone who was at the park. Seeing her just end her life there the horror in people's eyes was such a beautiful site for kai and leo who sat there smiling. 

"We can finally enjoy our stay"


 

"WOW you can do that with fire" Ricky said amazed by how l.Joe was playing with the fire. He looked kind of sadistic his eyes turn a bit black.

" Fire is alway the best" l.Joe said with a smirk

"I can do that with water see" Ricky said showing l.Joe. he enjoyed playing with water in the air just like l.Joe could with fire. 

"Ohh that's amazing are you also a demon" L.Joe suddenly or accidentally said.

"A-A.... demon your a demon" Ricky shrieked he never meet a demon but L.joe was a nice demon right. Kyungsoo always said demons a evil and sadistic who like to hurt others.

"Yeah...wait your not a demon are you" he said standing up ready to kill ricky when ricky also stood up and looked him right in the eye.

"I'm a half god I'm the son of poseidon. ..b- b. ..but your a good demo right I mean you where so nice to me and I want to be your friend I don't mind you being a demon as long as you don't hurt me or my friends" he a bit loud. 

" Ahh a GOD" l.Joe said in shock.