Underworld

God's & demon's

"hakyeon are you still on the line........hakyeon" leo said over the phone wondering if N had hung up on him or passed out on him.

"Hakyeon are you still alive?" Leo asked for the last time when he finally herd breathing on the other line and new that N was still there.

"Fine I'll be your lover if we can get youngjae back without kyungsoo noticing anything okay" N answered back in a low voice after thinking it over for a couple of minutes he decided to give leo a shot.

"Are you sur about this I mean I don't want to pressure you at doing anything" leo said in a low voice and smirking on the other side he knew well he had put pressure on N but just acted like he never noticed. 

"YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT" N said frustrated by what leo had just said and had hung up on him, what kind of game was leo playing was one thought that went through N mind.

After a few calls that leo tried making he got tired of his calls always leading to the voice mail that he made the decision to go over hakyeon place.


 

"What are you doing here? How in hell do you guys always get in without anyone noticing? " N said confused as to why leo was in his room and didn't even feel his presence. Demon's these days thinking they can just come in people's houses without them knowing N thought. 

"Well you weren't picking up my calls I was worried , plus you guys are always leaving your front door unlocked I'm surprised no has robed you guys yet"

"agh it must be ricky why does this kid never learn.....so now that you have intruded how are we going to get youngjae back"

" Well let's start by going to the underworld " leo said opening a portol to the underworld

 


"Wow this is the underworld I kinda expected blood and guts and fire every where but no its just looks like earth except for the fact that it's dark in here and there are lots of scary people walking around."Youngjea said looking around.  The underworld was more like a dark chamber with red lights dark and mysterious. 

"Jae stay close I don't want you to get eaten" Daehyun said with a smirk on his face he loved when youngjae was scared and would clingy on his arm.

" Wait really"

" Yeah this place is pretty much sadistic and we'll dangerous, come on I will protect you okay anyway were close to my home" Daehyun said 

 

 

holding hands with youngjae and leading him to his home.

"HEY DAEHYUN" someone suddenly screamed from a close distance. 

"Ken dued hey". Ken was one of Daehyun close friends besides kai, l.joe, and well leo too. Ken was Daehyun's friend who always helped him get away from the girls at school who where pretty much more scary then youngjae when he's mad. 

" Your back and you brought a guy with you" Ken seemed confused as to why a guy.

"Yeah he's my boyfriend he wanted to see my home and so I brought him his name is youngjae" Daehyun introduced youngjae so they can move along.

" Hi I'm Lee Jae Hwan just call me ken....well see you guys later and by the way Daehyun your boyfriend smells so good and pure I'd watch out for those around you" Ken said leaving youngjae and him alone.

" Well now I know why they are starting at me so much...Dae I change my mind I wanna go home this place gives me the creeps" youngjae said getting close to Daehyun as close as he could the Demon's there would look at him like food....made youngjae wonder what they ate.

" Well you see we can't" 


im back i know this chapter bad im very tired now a days and lazy school is getting harder.Sorry to bore you guys with this chapter a need new ideas soon there will be more rickjoe and kaisoo eey i havent forgoten about them. anyway thanks for reading and for the subs i love u all ^_^

 bye bye hehe they look cute