It's him or family

God's & demon's

"What do you mean we can't go back" youngjae said with a couple of tears on his eyes that made him look cute inDaehyun's eye's. 

" You see I used my all my power to open up a portol to the underworld and we'll I can't open it till I get my power restored which takes 24 hours" Daehyun said hugging youngjae he could see that youngjae was a bit afraid. 

" Why didn't you tell me before we came"

" You didn't ask.....don't worry jae let's go to my apartment we can spend some time to ourselves till my power restores back....I wouldn't let anyone hurt you" Daehyun said leading him to his apartment that was only a few steps away.

 

"This is were you live" youngjae looked around to find that it looked pretty normal compared to the outside which looked like a hunted house. 

"Yeah I live here with kai, l.joe, and leo but come in I'll show you around. ....this is the living room and that is my DAD!!!!!"Daehyun screaming to the site of his father siting in one of the chairs with a frown on his face.

" I herd that you were back with a one of the gods kid....mind telling me why you didn't bring him right away since you knew. ...Daehyun I expect an answer from you NOW" His dad suddenly screamed at the end demanding an answer and as for Daehyun who was scared out of his mind as well as angry.

" you sent some one to spy on us didn't you" Daehyun said angrily as to why his father had someone to follow them.

" I knew that you and you friends would get caught up in something so I send one of my servents to keep an eye on you"

" Well yeah this is a god and his name is youngjae and his my lover dad and I'm not planning on hurting him" Daehyun said covering youngjae behind his back.

"What how dare you he's a god ethier you like it or not he has to die... Himchan take him away NOW" suddenly someone appeared behind Daehyun taking youngjae with him.

" Himchan don't do this your like my brother just please don't take him away from me otherwise I won't be responsible for hurting you" Daehyun eyes have now turned black and he was burning mad. He promised to protect youngjae and that's something he wouldn't breake.

" DAEHYUN you will not hurt your kind" his father stood to grab him by his shirt.

" I will not stand and see you hurt the love of my life " Daehyun said setting himself free from his father's hands

 

"Okay Daehyun choose it's ethier that rotten kid or your family and your home. ...and if you dare to choose him just know that I will hunt you down and your friends as well do not play with me son"

" Well we might as well start the game now" Daehyun said with a smirk on his face


Hi guys thanks for reading and subscribing and upvoting i really thank you guys. I hope i havent bored anyone to death yet xD. Bye bye

 i love how it looks like they are fighting and then youngguk is like guys clam down.........sometimes i think i need a life XD

okay yeah i need a life LOL