Demon's mission

God's & demon's

Ahhh hi. I'll try to make it intreasting enjoy I think ^_^

 


"We have to what" kai said confused as to why they were going to leave the underworld. He as much he hated the underworld he despised the human world the most with their lying humans who would do anything for their own selfish reasons.

"I said we're going to earth as a mission to take over dude listen for once" L.Joe said frustrated with just know that they're the ones who have to take over the world. Which seems like to much work for him he rather stay than to pretend to be part of the human world, but no one can go against the king.

"It's just that when Lucifer's secretary talks it's so boring and makes me fall asleep even Leo was sleeping and Daehyun was eating human food again" kai said pointing out the others with him.

"Anyway it seems I was the only one listening,  we will be leaving tomorrow morning all we have to do is follow this address they gave us Leo I'll put you in charge of this since I'm pretty sure we will get lost with me" l.Joe said smiling and giving all the information to leo, being pretty sure that they all would be lost down in the underworld if they didn't have leo to remember the way they go through.

"Oh and don't forget to wake us up in the morning to" kai said getting up and leaving, yes leaving all their responsibilities to poor leo who wasn't already annoyed to having to do the "take over the world mission."

"Can you pack for us too it be a big help" Daehyun said leaving leo all alone.

"Go to hell guys, I ain't doing yo , have responsibility for ourselves" Leo walking away with a frown on his face as always.

"But were already in hell" Daehyun replied to leo as he walked away, inreturn getting flicked off by him.

By morning leo indeed wake them up, and of course helped them pack knowing that they wouldn't get anywhere if he didn't. Plus he was secretly planning murder for each and one of them.

 

"I thought the human world would be more Impressive, but it seems like humans are doing more harm to this world then we are at the time. I'm disappointed in them, but all these human feelings of depression,anxiety, anger, resentment, and hatred makes their souls even better so I can't really complain about it." Daehyun said drooling justing about how good those souls would taste.

"Well, go enjoy Dea, hope you find the right soul because i'm trying to find the right person too hurt." L.Joe said looking for someone to torment for himself, although he wished he could torment every single one of those beings he can’t, once again it's take a great amount of effort and that is one thing he didn't have at the time.

"Guys I think we should wait we still have to unpack plus I'm sleepy" kai said rubbing his eyes

"Fine" They all agreed to unpack and rest in the meantime, so they can later plot the perfect plan.

Leo on the other hand was already fed up with the amount of complaining he was getting from his fellow friends, who complain the walk to their apartment.

 

Kai was woken up the next day by someone poking the life out of him. Leo on the other hand enjoyed the whimpers and wincing Kai made during his sleep.

" What are you doing...trying to kill me" kai said grumpy and trying to make his wound heal

"Waking you up...I'm still planning your murder" leo said silently leaving the room with a smirk.  It wasn't easy to make him smile he was more reserved not that kai or the others minded, but sometimes it did scare them when he smirked and joked about killing them at least they hoped he did.

"AHH LEO" Daehyun screamed. Leo probably poked the life out of him too

"Was it necessary for you to poke me so hard" Daehyun said getting up. Rubbing the side of his stomach hoping that his wound would heal faster.

Leo was pleased with his method of waking them up. He always wanted to hear them scream in pain you can say leo came out more sadistic than the others I mean they were all pretty much sadist, but not sadistic as him.

"Ohh look fire" l.Joe said playing with it he is after all the son of a fallen angle to set fire to heaven.

"Quit playing with fire let's not try to burn this place down. Anyway we have to go today is the start of our mission feel free to do what you want" kai said smiling evilly at his friends who smiled back with delight.

 

As soon as they got to the school they got plenty of stares from others mostly girls let's just say they were some good looking demons who would love to break their hearts and possibly eat their souls to.

"Ash they smell so good guys" Daehyun said drooling once more over their souls.

"Quit sounding like a creep anyway me and leo will be heading to class C2 and you two head to class B4 got it" kai said dragging leo with him.

"Come on Dae quit staring like that" l.Joe said dragging him away as well.

They were introduced to the class while they were Daehyun made eye contact with one of the students who was giving him a different vibe from what he received when he entered the class it as if he was different he more of a Godly vibe. Who is this kid. Daehyun had thought.

 

As soon as Kai and leo entered the class they were introduced. Leo had his eye on one student who was different from the rest it seem like he had incredible bond with the person next to him and he wanted to know who he was. He stared at him plenty he had darker skin then the rest it caught his attention he need to know who he was and make him his and when he wants something he'll get it.