kaisoo

God's & demon's

I have come back to life yay it's almost kai's and my dear d.o's birthday hurray^_^ bye bye. 


 

It's been a while since ricky, youngjea and N have meet the new guys in school and being getting along well but kyungsoo doesn't seem to want to be friends with any of them. He doesn't feel the need to become there friends since he feels like they are hiding something big. Ever since they came there had been a lot of violence and deaths in town, town was very peacefull and clam but things have changed and he doesn't like it.


 

" Hey kungsoo" kai said next to him. It was lunch time and kai has gotten used to sitting next to and with d.o so he calls him but he feels like kyungsoo doesn't really like him and we'll he likes the feeling if not being wanted.

"Seems like they aren't coming to sit with us again" kai said trying to start a conversation with him.

"Then why do you sit here you have a bunch of admires why don't you sit with them instead" Kyungsoo said giving a cold smile. Ever since his friends made friends with evil kai's friends they haven't been sitting with him. And well kai seems to want to become his friend he just doesn't want to.

"Why you don't like me sitting with you?"

" No"

" Why? Do you hate me? "

" No"

" Then why d.o I just want to be friends with a goddess" he sad with a smirk. Kai loved the fact that whenever he mentioned god he would see d.o eyes go wider then they were.

" what ?" He said surprised.  There's no way that kai could of found out.

"I mean you have such a beautiful face for a guy and your body is just....it's just like if you where a goddess"

" Ohh look your blushing how cute.....hey let's hang out after school yeah"

" No thanks not with you" Kyungsoo said flustered and leaving kai alone with a smirk on his face.


 

" Hey let's go" kai said holding d.o's hand not letting go as much as he struggled to set him self free"

" Didn't I say I didn't want to hang out with a demon" Kyungsoo said without thinking. 

"Ohh.....so you know" kai said pulling him into the back of the school pining him to the wal and getting real close.

"Huh...does personal space exists in your dictionary" he said trying to push him away in the nicest way possible. 

"You know I also know......so unless you don't want me to tell the whole world.....you have to go on a date with me" kai said letting him go.

"You know what exactly"

" That you're the opposite of what I am and I mean I can just tell the world and I bet they believe me I have my ways" he said with a smirk.

"Really who says I can't do the same"

" Well then how about we talk about this some where else. ...see those girls over there are snapping pictures of us so let's make it worth the picture" kai said kissing kungsoo lips 

 kiasoo