daejae

God's & demon's

Youngjae wasn't sure why he was still in a relationship with Daehyun. After he had found out that Daehyun was actually a demon his feelings for him didn't chang sure Daehyun ate alot and sometimes he would become sadistic and more demon like but youngjae didn't mind it. 

"Youngjea your grounded for a week so no more electronic devices this whole week. Why couldn't you just tell me that you were dating Daehyun i wouldn't of grounded you."Kyungsoo said preparing lunch for them to eat.

"Well I know you don't like Daehyun friend kai so I thought you might have been mad that I was dating Daehyun. ...Anyway why do I always get things get taken away from me electronic devices are my like kyungsoo " youngjae said laying his head on the table whining about his electronic devices and such and how it's unfair. 

" Well first of all your room became like you second home and your starting to come out gloomy....get some fresh air or better bring some friends over" Kyungsoo said crossing his arm's.  It's not like youngjae doesn't like going out side or being with his friends he prefers to spend more time in his room with the company of his electronics. 

"Then can Daehyun come over"

"Why not" N said coming in

"Don't answer for me" Kyungsoo said mad

"Okay thanks N hyung"

 

Booom !!!!!!!!! xD

 

 


 

"Your room seems lighter than usual Jae where are all your......what they called again" Daehyun said inspecting the room while eating some chip's. 

"Electronics Daehyun. ...Kyungsoo took them all away from me for not telling him about our relationship"

" Ahh all I got was a pet on the head by kai he said not to hurt you while doing you I'm not sure what he ment" he said smiling at youngjae. While youngjae on the other hand just faceplamed. 

"Daehyun what's it like to live in the underworld is it all fire and death"youngjae suddenly said getting Daehyun of gard.

"Well no its actually similar to earth but more evil and sadistic"

" Do you want to see for yourself. ...I'll take you just make sure u stick with me all the time you don't want to be tortured"

" REALLY OKAY" youngjae screamed. 

That would be the first time Youngjae actully going to vist Daehyun's home he was excited but not sure if he should ask Kyungsoo for permisson. Hes gonna be mad if he doesnt tell him but payback for taking his toys (electronics) away.

"so how far is it"

"ohh not far i can make an entrace to the underworld anywhere I want......see" daehyun said cutting one of his fingers to make it bleed to draw a star that would soon turened into a black tunnel in Youngjae's room. soon they were both gone in the darkness. But they were not alone N had walked in when the portel to the underworld had closed and calling his so called friend leo"

"LEOOO......THERE GONE YOUNGJAE AND DAEHYUN they went into a black tunnle in the wall that just disapered"

"clam down hakyon well go find them if you agree to be my lover" leo said sinckering on the other side of the phone.

"........." 


hi guys I'm finally done with my school work but I gotton more busy nooo... anyway I don't know if I should finish this fanfic or just leave it what do you guys think should I continue or stop. Thanks for reading bye bye^_^

 


Daehyun looks like a cat here or maybe im going crazy.

im going to edit all my chapters to make them better yay