Darkness

God's & demon's

Ahh soon I'll be back to school -_- anyway it would really help if someone could help me with the title I just have no idea.  Enjoy I'm so sorry for my grammar and misspellings. Bye bye

Whoop guess who fixed all them grammer mistakes...Me!. anyway i think it should make more sense now bye.


"Ahh you're so squishy" L.Joe said hugging Ricky throughout the lunch break. For a guy who he rarely knows why is he being so chummy, but does that really matter too Ricky who seems to be enjoying the skinship given by his new classmate.

"Um thanks" He replied with a soft smile.

“Hey you know what would be awesome, if we became friends” His excited classmate L.Joe smiled waiting for an answer although between Ricky and L. Joe he knew that the guy wouldn't take a no for answer.

" Ahh okay then maybe would you like to hang out after school" Ricky answered nervously hoping he won't get bashed by the popular girls for hanging out with the new kid who was especially handsome, it wasn't like him and his group of friends where disliked by others or popular they actually have been trying to stay lowkey since they arrived, and honestly Ricky wouldn't want to ruin that by hanging out with his new handsome classmate.

"Really maybe you can show me around town too I’ve never been here until I moved here" L.Joe said excited seeing that he got squishy too be his friend and on top of that they are already going to hang out on their first day of meeting each other.

"Okay" Ricky just nodded in anticipation for the day to go by quick too hang out with L. Joe.

 


 

 

"Thanks for the bread you gave me in class" Youngjae spoke trying to start a conversation with the new kid.

"So do you like food as much as I do because food is life" Daehyun smiled curiously looking at Youngjae’s reaction, or did he already make himself sound weird but honestly he could care less what Youngjae thought his soul was one of the thing he cared about.

"I actually like technology more but I like food too"

"What's technology?" Daehyun asked he didn't really paid much attention to things like technology he had more fun causing people pain and suffering instead.

" You don't know what technology is do you have a phone at least" youngjae said amazed how this person could live without knowing what technology was and even more amazed that the new kid didn't have a phone how was he supposed to hit up all them chicks.

" No I never found a use in it.. maybe because I never need one or even know what it was but now i do thanks to you" He chuckled, Daehyun could really careless about technology it only made people worse in the case where he had to wait for a young girl's soul after being bullied online things like that only made those who can't say things face to face hide behind a screen, but if this will get him close too Youngjae why not give it a try.

"No way are you serious, then after school let's go get you a phone and i'll personally teach you how to use it." youngjae said excited to teach someone what he's an expert with.

"Will there be food"

"Why wouldn't there be any" Youngjae smiled brightly that for a second it made Daehyun forget about his delicious soul.

" Okay I'm interested" Daehyun said with a smile, maybe this could be his first human he didn't think of killing.

 


 

 

Kyungsoo felt uncomfortable sitting across to the new kid so called Kai, he had a feeling that he couldn't shake off and it was radiating from his friends maybe he was just imagining it but for a moment he saw a slight darkness coming from the kid talking too Youngjae. But why was he the only one noticing it. He sat thinking hard that he started to stare at the tan skinned boy sitting across from him, trying to figure out the feeling that he was having.

"Do I have something in my face" Kai broke the silence making Kyungsoo break from his intense thinking.

"No nothing it's just that you give me a feeling of darkness and it's making me uncomfortable." Kyungsoo said still staring in his eyes but all he could see was pure black sometimes he looked in others eyes and saw many things but he can seem to see anything in kai's eye's. Why is he the only human that has nothing to show.

“Well I personally think you're mistaking this dark feeling your having with love, and honestly you give me a feeling of pureness if that's even used correctly" he said with a smirk he was surprised by how big kyungsoo eyes opened they were so large made him look cute.

“Yeah I don't think you used it correctly, maybe instead of flirting with girls you should take some grammar lessons.” Kyungsoo answered with a straight face, but seems like Daehyun could keep one he bursted out in laughter, but got whacked on the back of the head by Kai who was still smiling.

"Your intresting, I like you" He winked at Kyungsoo who just gave the new gut a disgust look.

“Well you make me uncomfortable, so i'm leaving” He stood up forgetting that he was sitting in between Leo and N, leaving N in an awkward position.

 


 

"Um...hi I'm Cha Hak Yeon but call me N and your name is?” N said trying to make conversation since Kyungsoo left leaving him sitting next too the guy who confessed to him without even knowing each other.

"I'm leo.... can you be mine"

"Uh you can't just ask like that you know" H said moving to the side.

" Then how do I make you mine" leo said getting closer to N. N stood still for a moment noticing a dark aura coming from him, but it was faint that he didn't look into it much, was it just his imagination.

 

them smiles tho :)