ITS OVER ( SO WE THOUGHT)

God's & demon's

“very well but remember this is war between us now you are no longer gods but demons” Ares said standing up and leaving.

 

 

Soon after they left heaven N, Kyungsoo, Ricky, and Youngjae had no where to live they were practically homeless. So they ended up living with their lovely demon boyfriends.

 

"Well that went better than what I expected it to go" Daehyun said putting his arm around Youngjae's shoulders and eating some cheesecake.

 

"By well you surely mean Ricky almost getting killed and creating more war then yeah it all ended well, and Dae don't talk with your mouth full its DISGUSTING." Youngjae said crossing his arms. Why couldn't I have a cleaner boyfriend he thought.

 

"Well it's a little better then all of us dying Jae"  N said banging his head softly against the table, where he was chatting with Leo which no both got along.

 

"OMG  you almost died" L.Joe shrieked  later to inspect Ricky's body from head to toe.

 

" I'm fine I guess" Ricky said pulling L.Joe into a very long and tight hug.

 

"Kyungsoo how did you come back" N suddenly asked breaking the silence between everyone.  

 

"Well you know this is hell and I don't think heaven will ever permit as to go back so where do you think my soul ended up going to, yes I came here and while very baby Kai was here balling his eyes out that he forgot that my soul would come to hell so instead his father helped me and gave me body back yay long story short" kyungsoo said throwing his hands up in the air.

 

"Ha cry baby Kai" Daehyun said enjoy the way Kai almost his under a rock.

 

"My bad for actually caring about you....zombie" Kai said mumbling under his breath.

 

"That explains why Daehyun thought you were Kai I can't believe hyung already meet Kai's dad" Ricky still cuddling with L.Joe in the corner.

 

"Nice man by the way"

 

"So does that mean that we are still at war with our parents and or millions of brothers, since you know N mother threaten us with more at being at war" youngjae said looking up.

 

"No, were done with war and everything that has to do with them, the end of the chapter" kyungsoo said sarcastically throwing his hands in the air, must be his new habit.

 

"Hyung your rude" Youngjae said sticking out his tongue.

 

"I'm pretty sure they still want something back from us or kill us"

 

"No one is going to hurt me Hakyeon" Leo said back hugging N

 

"I'm not so sure" a new voice said.

 

"They still want something that you guys didn't even know you had"

 

"And you are?"

 

 

 


 

 

NO  BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS THIS THE END YOU WILL NEVER HEAR OR READ FROM ME AGAIN “ψ(`∇´)ψBUT MAYBE ILL BE BACK ( ´ ▽ ` )ノi will be back O(≧∇≦)O