I want you

God's & demon's

 

"Leo it be helpful if you stop staring at the kid in front of us you'll creep him out you know" kai said with a sigh. Throughout the whole morning since they came leo has been staring at the dark skin boy in front of them. And it's starting to creep kai out and possibly the guy in front as well.

" I want him" leo suddenly said. It's rare to see actually wanting someone else and someone they haven't even met.

"What you want who" kai said in disbelief, he tried wrapping the idea of leo wanting someone around his head it was just too wired for kai to think about it.

 


 

"Kyungsoo I'm being stared at" N said looking at kyungsoo with an uncomfortable look, he couldn't stand having to be steared at.

"Huh no you're not... anyway we're about to leave for lunch we have 5 more minutes left okay" he said copying what the teacher had on the board Kyungsoo wasn't planning to fail history this year no sir he was not.

" But someone is really staring at me I can feel it" N insisted

"Fine I'll look"kyungsoo turned around to only meet with two pair of light brown eyes who were staring back at him with a playful smirk. He turned as fast as he could he could feel his face heat up. Who was this tan handsome guy.

"Kyungsoo are you okay"

" I think it's better not to look back N" Kyungsoo said flustered

 

"Ricky I'm hungry" youngjae said shaking ricky. Youngjae loved to bother ricky the most since he never really says anything back.

"You're gonna get fat if you keep eating so much youngjae" Ricky said with a smirk on his face.

" YAH you're so rude you little b......" suddenly youngjae stop talking to only feel someone tap him from behind. He turn around to see it was the new student smiling at him.

"Would you like some of my bread I don't mind sharing with you" he said smiling at him.

"Ahh sure thanks" youngjae said taking a piece the new kid sure was kind enough to feed him during class and he is very grateful.

 


 

"Ahh school is so boring I wanna have fun" l.Joe said with a yawn. He saw Daehyun offer some of his food to someone for the first time he never really shares his food with others.

"You didn't poison that did you" l.Joe whispered to Daehyun who was smiling like a freak and drooling a bit.

" No I didn't,  I just heard how hungry he was and I know the struggle with being hungry you know it's the worst thing" Daehyun said sitting back in his chair. Enjoying his bread he took from the morning.

"Only you would think being hungry for only 5 minutes is a struggle Dae"

"Dae look it a fluffy human look how cute he is I want him" l.Joe said suddenly looking at the boy in front of him, who was now probably staring into space.

 


 

 

"Ahh finally time to go to lunch let's go kyungsoo"N said dragging him away as fast as he could headed to the lunch room.

"Wow you sure can walk fast"kyungsoo said amazed by how fast they gotten to the lunch room.

"Oh look youngjae and ricky are already sitting and and two others that I don't recognize at all" N said rising his eyebrows.

"Come on N let's get our lunch then we see who they are alright" Kyungsoo kindly dragged him too the lunch line.

 

 


 

"Ahh wait" leo said to boy who had already left before he could say anything

"Wow they are fast" kai said admiring how fast the moved and out the door they went.

"So do you guys want to eat lunch with us" a group of girls said to them.

" Uh sure"kai said with a smile.  Soon they were at the lunch room where leo had once more caught the boy with the dark skin and moving towards him.

" Leo where are you going" kai said following behind him. They reached the table where Daehyun and L.joe were already sitting with others.

"I want you to be mine" leo suddenly said to the boy. The boy looked at him in surprise.

"WHAT!!" Kai and the others suddenly said while leo was calm and composed.

"We are so sorry about that. He was so normal this morning and then I don't know anymore" l.Joe said panicky he knew leo was straight forward but he is to straightforward today.

"I'm sorry about him maybe he's getting too much attention from girls. Can we join you guys we don't want to sit with those girls" kai said pointing at a group of girls with a large amount of makeup on.

"Yeah okay"

 


 

 

" Kyungsoo,  N look these are the new student and we invited them to sit with us that's Daehyun and that l.Joe" youngjae said excited

" Hi guys" they said sitting down the suddenly someone was walking there way.

"I want you to be mine" he said to N. N looked up surprised yet scared and maybe little happy.

"WHAT!!" Kai and the others suddenly said while leo was calm and composed

"We are so sorry about that. He was so normal this morning and then I don't know anymore" l.Joe said

"I'm sorry about him maybe he's getting too much attention from girls. Can we join you guys we don't want to sit with those girls" kai said pointing at a group of girls with a large amount of makeup on.

"yeah okay" kyungsoo said sitting in between leo and N, he wasn't about let his friend get taken away so fast. N  being thankful that kyungsoo helped him out otherwise he would of been drenched in sweat from the nervousness.

“Well it a pleasure too meet you all” Kyungsoo said trying to lighten the mood into a less awkward one.