secrets out of the bag

God's & demon's

After kyungsoo was kissed and kidnapped by kai and brought back to his apartment he had called Leo, Daehyun, and L.joe to bring kyungsoo friends there secrets was out. Kai wasn't sure if he was lucky or unlucky he couldn't jut kill kyungsoo knowing he is a god. But yet he didn't have the desire to kill him but to be with him. He had always been wanted by every girl and guy but yet kyungsoo always rejected him and he liked the feeling. 

" Kai were back.....I'm not sure why you wanted them sleeping" L.Joe said in a serious tone he had entered the apartment carrying ricky on his back followed by Daehyun who was carrying Youngjae on his shoulder lastly Leo came in carrying N bride style. 

After they all had ca me in and set the sleeping guys on the sofa so they were comfortable while sleeping. Soon they were all waking up one by one and catch up with what was going on.

"What I'm I doing here........wait YOU " Kyungsoo said pointing at kai who was leaning on the wall and smiling back at him. Kyungsoo now wishes that he had never said anything about gods he was sure that's why they were all here for. Adding to the problem he found Youngjae, N, and Ricky waking up. 

"Wait....why am I here.....I was just at home playing with my tablet then.... Daehyun how in hell did you get in my apartment" youngjae screamed at Daehyun who was now making eye contact with the ground. 

"Well now that you are all wake we know your Greek God's children" kai said looking at all of them. It seem as thoe they didn't really look worried about they finding out what they were, it's not like anyone would believe them.

"Kyungsoo they found out" youngjae and N whispered.  While on the other had Ricky was panicing what was he going to say if kyungsoo being the eldest of all them found out that he knew all along.

"Right and you guys at the Satan's sons right" Kyungsoo said crossing his arm's. 

" OMG I been dating a demon" youngjae suddenly yelled by surprise. He had realized what he had just said and didn't really want to look at kyungsoo eye's and the rest. He had forgotten to tell them about it and for sure they all looked surprised by that even kai. He just couldn't believe that his first boyfriend was a demon. 

"Daehyun mind explaining why I didn't know about this"  kai said tilting his head throwards Daehyun who was just smiling at back. As youngjae didn't know he was a demon he didn't know that youngjae was a god. But for sure he wanted to make his relationship work out between them.

"So do we just kill them of" kai said smirking at the view of his three friends stiffen and glaring back him with mad eyes he really enjoyed making them mad.

"NOOO i cant kill my baby.........whoes gonna cuddle and kiss me now........but it is a good idea" Daehyun scremed saying his last sentence sarcastcily

"Daehyun you touch one hair out of my hair I swaer to god that im gonna breake up with you.....idiot" Youngjae said mad but only to see Daehyun enjoyed seeing him all mad and frusturated. Of coures hes a demon he loves harsh things being told to him. All leao could do is continue to glare at kai and L.Joe just stayed quite which was wired.

"Alright I got it we won't hurt them I bet it be hard to kill someone who has a face of a goddess right kyungsoo" kai said looking into kyungsoo eyes seeing that he made him blush slightly he was satisfied. 

"Oh no I bet killing of a demon is way easier" Kyungsoo said back. But looking at the faces of his three friends who just looked saddened that they had to kill them of they made such great friendship. 

"Fine we won't kill them of either. .....let's at least be polite and reintroduce our selfs Ricky you go first" Kyungsoo said frustrated with all this talking about killing. 

 " ah okay.....my name is yoo chang hyun but just call me ricky I am Poseidon son and I can control water so I can flood this whole city if I wanted to" he said smiling sweetly

"Well then it's good that you won't flood anything ricky anyway my name is Cha hakyeon but please call me N I'm Ares son god of war which means I can fight pretty well" 

" I'm yoo youngjae I'm son of Apollo god of the sun I also pretty god at fighting N taught me well you hear Daehyun I'll beat you up after this" youngjae said glaring at Daehyun

"And I'm Do kyungsoo son of Zeus god of lighting and the sky....I'm not sure why you knew my name but yes I can also go by D.o by the way like my father I can also use lighting hurt any of them and I'll rost you" Kyungsoo said smiling calmly. 

"Well then we will be well aware of that... I guess we should introduce ourselves too.....I'm Kim joning I'm the son of Beelzebub the prince of all demons I can call out any demon at any time"

" I'm Jung Daehyun son of Asmoday I can create any conflict between anyone and kill in there sleep by the way ricky I hate water so please don't come near me when your with water"  Daehyun said with pleading eyes.

" I'm Lee Byunghun just call me l.joe I'm the son of Xaphan I can burn anything I want I like fire " he said with a smirk

"I'm Jung Teakwoon leo" leo said in a few words

"He's the son of Amon he can see future and past to kill and he's sadistic watch out N" kai said with a smirk later to be hit by  l

After there reintroduction Daehyun ineed got beat up by Youngjae but what can you say he enjoyed getting beat up by his lover. While Ricky and L.Joe on the other hand where having a mini celebration that they didnt get chaught by there hyungs. Well Kai and D.o where fighting over the fact that kai had kidnapped them. And Leo still trying to win N heart little by little even though somtimes he can be possive in what he wants


I'm back yay well I hope I haven't bored you with my story enjoy thanks to all the subcribers. <3