chap.20

God's & demon's

Leo's POV

A few days passed since we came back from home well mostly my home, and well I still can't believe that i'm sleeping next to my beautiful lover. As the days passed and became weeks turned into months we have gotton better at being with eachother. cha hakyeon and have been doing well i'm hoping for a baby soon as to I really love kids and animals. I always wished to have a family with the person I loved the most I never expected for it to come this soon.

"quit looking at me in my sleep its creepy" N said waking up to get ready for school. Yes a human school as expected there are many hurt souls and the tastiest of all the ones who do the hurting, but sadly im not permited to hurt or kill anyone because to N its not the right thing, you know whats not the right thing living of human food.

"By the way if you let another gril cling to your arm again I'll make sure no one ever sees you again" N said putting butter on his bread. Never knew he could be this mean.

"so much work to push them off"

"well you better find a way or I wont talk to you" he sais pouting.

"As you wish" I said giving in 

"good now lets go have fun, im excited to be back, but just let me catch you" he said glearing at me, im not planning on dying any time soon, good luck too me.

 

 

L.Joe POV

"ricky wake up" i said shaking him a bit, he hasnt been feeling well for a couple of days now.

"do you feel better"

"I actully do at least today I dont feel like puking my last nights dinner now I know how Youngjae felt" He said rubbing his stomech which made him look cuter then before, short and adorbal like a bunny.

"awwe your so cute"

"Move before I puke on you" he said running to the bathroom, afterwards mumbling things of how woman have kids.

Living in a shared apartment with leo isnt as bad as it used it be where he would happliy liked to plan on killing us behind our back, but now where more worrired on our special person not to mentionthat we've been changing way to much in the arms of our lovers. Never in a million years did I think anyone would tell Leo what to do, or kai not flirting with everyone he sees because hes afraid of making somone angry with him, and Deahyun who loves to play around to much is actully looking for a part tim job to buy his baby cloths. And even me I never thought I care for anyone I didnt I could, but I found that peron I'd give my life for even if I am a demon.

"L.joe we have to go, when we get to school dont let me catch anyone clinging to arm or I'll be mad and I wont let you hug me"

"no, not the hugs, but its such a pain telling them to back off, but I'll do it because I love you" I said giving him a peck on the cheek before walking out to find our frinds wating outside fighting like always.

 

 

Daehyun's POV

"Dae, I dont fit in my jeans anymore" he said about to cry, man hes gotton emotional now a day and he's only in his 16 week, time sure passes by fast.

"Jae dont cry you can barrow mine" I said looking through my cloths hoping he wont cry because it's hard to keep him calm.

"im starting to get fat arnt I, my baby bump is going to start showing and everyone is going to kow and make fun of me especially your fangrils at school" he said sarting to cry.

"your not fat, and I wouldnt let anyone hurt you" I said hugging him till he calmed down, its good that today is the weekend I wouldnt want to deal with this on our way to school.

"how about we go shopping for cloths for you and the baby, and we'll get ice cream on our way back"

I never thought that a demon would be able to work for somone, to get paid and pay things with it already sounds gross but it happened and now i have to wast my paycheck on Jae which isnt bad, but I want to buy more snacks for myself. I dont want to share my food anymore. But im glad I meet him even if sometimes hes bossy or mean to me I will always love him, but not now.

"Deahyun lets go im hungry, LET'S GO  NOW"

"yes im coming"

"Dae good luck and bring me something on your way back" Kai said walking through the kitchen.

" I dont thing I'll have any money left after this" I said closeing the door behind me, its going to be a long day.

 

 

Kai's POV

This house has become more of a crazy apartment kinda makes envy Leo and L.Joes's apartment yes their  peaceful apartment, who knew having two pregnant guys could cause a comotion in this house espically when they fight over food.

"Kaiiii" Kyungsoo said screaming from the kitchen, now what.

"what is it"

"I want pizza, Deahyun bought soccer ball over there fried chicken so I want pizza" he said looking at younjae who looks like he's about to pop any moment now.

"heyy I can hear you, just you wait your gonna get fat too" Youngjae said from the other couch

"okay stay calm I'll order you pizza just dont fight with Jae anymore" I said with pleading eyes

"fine"

"thank you"

By the time the pizza was here Kyungsoo had fallen asleep, hes looks beautifull sleeping and there is no fighting around, he's all I need to be happy and start a family even if were just teens we can get through it.

"I love you" I said as I cuddled with him.

"me too" he mumbled back half asleep.


Hey everyone thanks for sticking with me through out this whole thing I wanted to wright more but i think its betterto end it now :) maybe ill add more. Thanks to all my subcribers. pleas enjoy this chapter, i hope you guys enjoyed reading this without getting confused bye bye..................

 pandas are cute