Introducing: demon's and God's

God's & demon's

Hi there readers. Fun fact I actually looked up some of the demos and gods I'm pretty much bored enjoy. Sorry for if you find it hard to read or understand I really don't make sense sometimes.  Bye bye ^-^


God's

Youngjae, N, Ricky, and kyungsoo were all good friends who were born from God parents so they got along pretty well. Kyungsoo being the son of Zeus the god of the sky not to metion his father had many children. N is the son of Ares the god of war let's just say N is gifted in dancing at well as fighting I wouldn't want to mess with him. Ricky being the cutest and the son of poseidon the god of water, Ricky loves water and can control it. Youngjae loves music as for that reason he is the son of Apollo god of the sun who loves music, poetry. Unlike other gods they were only half bloods so they were sent to earth to live in peace as normal humans attending high school, they were told not to say or mention who there parents or who they where. Lastly they were told not to fall in love or be in contact with a demon, after all good and evil never went well with each other.

Demon's

Leo, Daehyun, L.joe, and kai lived in the underground world all there lives, they where the sons of the most evil demons who all had the same mission to conquer the earth and gods. Leo is a very quiet guyunless you brother the guy that isn't a Geary of an idea, he being the son of Amon the demon who knows the past and future and can tell the difference between friends,  which leo can also do. Kai ,the biggest player you'd ever come in contact with, is the is the son of Beelzebub the prince of all demons. L.Joe is the son of Xaphan the demon who was once an angle and was thrown out due setting fire in heaven , he also had inventive mind, things never go well if you play with fire. Daehyun loves food aswell as seeing couples suffer for he he is the son of Asmoday the demon who likes to kill of couples just for fun and creates suffering in people's hearts, hates water. All being prince's of the underground world but where sent to earth to conquer it and get rid of the gods who protect the world. There mission was to create hell on earth as well in people's life for that reason they will be attending high school pretending to be a normal person. Will they acomplish there mission or fail.