2 One chance at first Impressions

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

You arrived at a decent sized grey building that didnt seem to have any windows. "We are here!" Suho said jumping out the car to grab your suitcases. "You know, your fashion sense is alot better now, and you dont look like a dork anymore." You laughed at your brother. "Okay okay, dont say stuff like that in front of them, they will make fun of me, and they respect me, I am their leader ok?" Suho tried intimidating you. You burst out laughing and couldnt stop until your stomach started to hurt. "Leader?!" You laughed again as his face became annoyed. "You can carry your own stuff you know." Suho threatned as he walked inside. You quickly followed him all the way to the top floor. You cuoldnt realize it from the bottom but their were plenty of windows here, and the view was a perfect brightly lit city. "Cool right?" Suho smirked at you as he looked out the window with you. Your eyes widened with amaze. You heard footsteps coming up the stairs to your hall way. It reminded you of a hotel room, you wondered how big the room was given that there are 13 of you now. "Xuimin! Hyung, she's here!" Suho introduced you to him. He looked young, but he seemed alot older. "Oh, annyeong." Xuimin waved and smiled at you. You stayed silent and slightly bowed at him. "She must be shy." Another voice came from behind Xuimin. This guy was tall and made Xuimin look like a midgit. "Kris." He said as he held out his hand to you. "Nice to meet you." You said quietly. You got bothered that he called you shy, you were not shy, you actually considered yourself very outgoing. Kris put his arm around Xuimin and led him into the house/apartment/ what ever you'd like to call it. "They keep to themselves mostly those two." Suho smiled at you and headed down to the same door.

He opened to door and let you in. The room was huge, you saw a gigantic living room and a kitchen and a bunch of doors with the guys names on it. You saw one with your name on it. "I get my own room?" You said excited. "Of course!" Suho smiled at you. "Who made this sign, its pretty!" You giggled pointing to the sign on your door with your name on it. "Oh Luhan made that. Here let's see if he is in his room. I'll introduce you." Suho said walking towards a door across from yours. He knocked and walked in on a shirtless guy who seemed to be practicing his dancing. "Oh, where is Luhan?" Suho asked the shirtless guy.  You thoguht to yourself *Omoo... how am i going to get used to this?! He looks like a god! So distracting.* "I dont know. Is this your sister?" The guy asked Suho. "Yeah, y/n  this is Kai." Suho introduced you. "Hello y/n." Kai smiled at you with such charm. The way he said your name gave you the chills. You blushed and bowed to him. "Im write across from you if you need anything." Kai winked at you and paused his music. "Yeah if she needs anything her brother is very close by as well." Suho teased Kai. Your brother led you into the living room and you sat down. It was so beautiful there was a chandelier shining perfectly above you. "So Kai is cool, i trust him so you dont have to be scared to ask him for help." Suho assured you. "So... there is someone i need to be scared of?" You asked concerned. "No no, just protect yourself. I'll let you know when you meet one of those people." your brother laughed and hoped off the couch.

Suddenly three boys came tumbling in the door chasing eachtoher, screaming and hitting eachother with BB guns. One hit you in the arm and you werent expecting it to hurt so bad. "Ow..." you said to yourself rubbing your arm. Suho realized they hit you and screamed "Yah! Hajima! Aish!". The boys stopped right away and looked over at you. "Omo... is this your sister?!" One of the boys asked Suho. Your brother shook his head and the boy attacked you with a hug picking you off the ground.  Suho didnt look too happy while the other two boys laughed. "Welcome to EXO HOUSE!" You listened to the boy who just hugged you. . "I'm Chanyeol by the way, but you call me Chanie okay?" He tussled your hair and gave a dorky smile to your brother. "This is Sehun, and Tao." Suho introduced you to the other two. You bowed your head at them and looked at your brother. "They are one of those people i was telling you about." Suho whispered in your ear. "YAH! NO SECRETS!" Sehun screamed at Suho. Your brother smiled at him and took the BB gun out of Tao's hand and shot him in the leg. "Game on." Your brother said to the boys and they all started to run around the house like crazy. Your brother was always very matrue but there were times he let the kid inside of him go crazy. You laughed and headed to your room to get situated.

You heard a little knock on the door wanting to come in. *there really is no privacy in a house with 13 people i guess.* you thought to yourself. "Um... come in!" You screamed to whomever it was. A dark haired boy and a shorter pretty boy entered your room smiling. "Sorry, we just heard you were here and wanted to introduce ourselves." The taller boy said. "We live in the door across you with Kai, i'm not sure if you met him yet." He continued. "Oh, yes i have. So one of you is Luhan?" You asked. The taller boy stepped back and the smaller one smiled at you. "That would be me." Luhan slightly bowed to you. "You made me alovely sign thank you." You gave him a warm smile. "And whats your name?" You asked the other boy. "Chen." The boy answered with a perfect smile. "Okay well cool, its very nice to meet you!" You laughed and continued putting your stuff away. Luhan headed back to his room and Chen stepped forward "Do you want help?" He asked kindly. Something about him made you feel safe, he didnt seem like a man . "Um sure if you want!" You invited him in. He smiled and turned the light on for you. "This might help." Chen laughed. You could already tell that you and Chen were going to get along great. Defiantly alot better then the three boys that shot you in the arm with a BB gun. "Have you met Baekhyun?" Chen asked you as he started putting your stuff away. "No, i havent." You answered. "Oh! I'll go get him, you'll like him a lot, he can help us too!" Chen smiled and left your room to get Baekhyun. He came back and introduced you both. You noticed this boy was another cute distraction, but he had a very friendly side to him. Something about him made you happy, maybe it was his permanent smile on his face? "Hi..." Baekhyun said happily. "Hi..." You answered back blushing a little. He began helping you get your stuff situated and every book he pulled out of your bag was his favorite aparantly. You all laughed and had a great time getting your room together. You can defiently say you made a few friends. You knew there were two more people you havent met, but you were in no hurry. You were defiently happy with the friendes you made.

 

Seems like your hitting it off with Baekhyun and Chen! Bestfriend alert?! Luhan and kai were cool too. But the three trouble makers may cause some trouble. Only two left to meet. ^^